Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Man you need to get a grip on reality, I think this forum would do just fine without you or me. Does my cash flow consume you, if so get over it, I've never seen another man so consumed with someones cash flow. How ever if you want free advise on how to increase your own cash flow and economic freedom, send me a pm, I'm sure I can write it off.

I am sure the Forum could do just fine without me or you or anyone else that is on here. But when you are long gone, I will still be here helping people out. Where did the flow of cash come up in this Thread? Did I miss something?
IP: Logged
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

... Where did the flow of cash come up in this Thread? Did I miss something?

... You are here cause you are donating way to much money to Archee ....

...It does suck to have mucho money invested in a car and for it to still have flaws. .

.... I can tell you that I am bright enough to work on my own car and not have to pay someone else to do it unlike yourself...

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Your POINT?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your POINT?

The point is that you have now confirmed that you indeed are the slowest person on this Forum.

Archie
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

The point is that you have now confirmed that you indeed are the slowest person on this Forum.

Archie

I'm offended by this Archie. I always prided myself in being the self-proclaimed "slowest person on this forum". Don't get too wrapped up in this Archie. There are more people in this forum who appreciate and believe in your work than the few who don't. You don't have to justify anything to these people.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

And you have proven over the past 20 years that you build the SLOWEST V-8 Fieros!!!!!!!

Proven fact from your own work--What an accomplishment!!!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I'm offended by this Archie. I always prided myself in being the self-proclaimed "slowest person on this forum". Don't get too wrapped up in this Archie. There are more people in this forum who appreciate and believe in your work than the few who don't. You don't have to justify anything to these people.

Listen to him Archee--This man knowns that he is talking about.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Listen to him Archee--This man knowns that he is talking about.

Yeah, I "knowns" what I am talking about. How are you able to type with one hand and hold on to Shuan's testicles on RFT with the other hand like that? You must be ambidextrous. www.merriam-webster.com if you need to look that up.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 09-08-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I "knowns" what I am talking about. How are you able to type with one hand and hold on to Shuan's testicles on RFT with the other hand like that? You must be ambidextrous. www.merriam-webster.com if you need to look that up.

Who is Shaun?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is Shaun?

Step 1. Open mouth
Step 2. Pull the balls out
Step 3. Look up
Step 4. That's Shaun
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Step 1. Open mouth
Step 3. Look up
Step 4. That's Shaun

That was pretty good!!!!

But since you have only been registered on the Forum for a few months, dont have **** to show us of your work and will be gone from this Forum by the end of the year--Just doesnt have any footing but good job anyways and keep up the good work.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Step 1. Open mouth
Step 3. Look up
Step 4. That's Shaun

ROFLMAO

I'll explain what that means for those that might be a little slow.
R = Rolling
O = On
F = Floor
L = Laughing
M = My
A = A$$ (<~~as in MstangsBware)
O = Off

That is truely a classic.

Archie
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hypocrisy on this forum is ridiculous.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROFLMAO

I'll explain what that means for those that might be a little slow.
R = Rolling
O = On
F = Floor
L = Laughing
M = My
A = A$$ (<~~as in MstangsBware)
O = Off

That is truely a classic.

Archie

AWWW--U so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you didn't care to comment about building slow V-8 Fieros for 20 years. Good to see you finally accepted that the work you have been doing has been sub-par. But it is good to see you are finally trying new things on your swaps. Keep listening to what others have to say but acting like you dont but use what they have to say on your swaps. You might be able actaully start putting out swaps that make nice HP for a V-8.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was pretty good!!!!

But since you have only been registered on the Forum for a few months, dont have **** to show us of your work and will be gone from this Forum by the end of the year--Just doesnt have any footing but good job anyways and keep up the good work.

Seeing as how you do nothing but go on RFT and bash this forum all the time, then come on here to post crap, you'll be joining me by the end of the year.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seeing as how you do nothing but go on RFT and bash this forum all the time, then come on here to post crap, you'll be joining me by the end of the year.

Really--Well why don't you pull some of my "bashing" comments off of RFT and post them here if thats all I do. There is nothing I posted over there that I have not posted over here. Being a "FOLLOWER" will not get you a discount from Ol' Archee so you can stop trying.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really--Well why don't you pull some of my "bashing" comments off of RFT and post them here if thats all I do. There is nothing I posted over there that I have not posted over here. Being a "FOLLOWER" will not get you a discount from Ol' Archee so you can stop trying.

Sorry, my bad. I should have said bashed "the people on this forum" instead. And I don't need a discount from Archie, I don't desire to be a customer. Nothing against him, he does excellent work and is an asset to the Fiero community. I just like DIY. But hey, since all you do is trash Archie, why don't you show me what I am missing by posting some of your work on here? Let's see some pics. Or maybe you're afraid someone will pick apart your work. It's okay if you're scared, I understand. Now go back under your bridge, troll.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, my bad. I should have said bashed "the people on this forum" instead. And I don't need a discount from Archie, I don't desire to be a customer. Nothing against him, he does excellent work and is an asset to the Fiero community. I just like DIY. But hey, since all you do is trash Archie, why don't you show me what I am missing by posting some of your work on here? Let's see some pics. Or maybe you're afraid someone will pick apart your work. It's okay if you're scared, I understand. Now go back under your bridge, troll.

Still waiting on those "quotes" where I was bashing the Forum? Having a hard time finding them aren't you.

If you need me to post some pictures I can but it is easier to use the Search Function. Just hit search, put my name in the Topic and hit search. It will bring up every one of my post. There you can see pictures of my swaps and what I have done to my Fiero. Nothing special but what can I say, I am just a shade tree mechanic.

What you got to show?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What you got to show?

What have I got to show? Nothing. But then again, I'm not the one on here cutting everyone else's work and bragging about my own. BTW, you will notice I explained what I meant about bashing the forum, I meant bashing the people on this forum. If you want quotes of that, let me know and I'll post 'em up.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What have I got to show? Nothing. But then again, I'm not the one on here cutting everyone else's work and bragging about my own. BTW, you will notice I explained what I meant about bashing the forum, I meant bashing the people on this forum. If you want quotes of that, let me know and I'll post 'em up.

I said I am still waiting on them--So that means post what you got. I mean if I am a RFT troll for going to the Forum then you must be one also.

I am guessing you are going to post things about Madjurl, Archee, DL10? Am I close?

Well you are coming in this Thread questioning me about what I have to show so that makes you the same as me? Yeah!!!

EDIT--Everything you post over here from RFT has already been read by anyone over here that cares. If you didn't notice alot of people read over at RFT but don't post.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 09-10-2008).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Step 1. Open mouth
Step 3. Look up
Step 4. That's Shaun

OK... that there is funny...

and knowing Poe... I'm sure he laughed too...

say BFF... what is your avatar? I honestly have no idea what that is... or means?
PFF
System Bot
GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you have proven over the past 20 years that you build the SLOWEST V-8 Fieros!!!!!!!

OK its about time you take your sack of crap and lies somwhere else, Ive owned a V8 choptop for the last 5 years,, there is NOTHING lopsided or slow about it, WTF kind of crack are you on? I opted for the 330 HP GM crate motor with TPI. The install is perfect and have not lost a race yet. The 2nd year I owned it I was taking the long way to work with it one day since it was nice cruising weather and I went up against a 2000 Camaro SS. 2 times, once from a roll and once from a dig. Both times I owned him! by the time I was winding out the top of 3rd I had at least 4 cars on him. He just shook his head and gave me a thumbs up. Hmm 2000 SS , 0-60 in 5.4, 13.5 in the 1/4. ya I gusse my V8 Fiero is really slow... give it a rest loser. Take your trolling elsewhere.

------------------

[This message has been edited by GMGW3 (edited 09-10-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

say BFF... what is your avatar? I honestly have no idea what that is... or means?

I can't lie--I did laugh, was very clever and funny!!!!!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by GMGW3:

OK its about time you take your sack of crap and lies somwhere else, Ive owned a V8 choptop for the last 5 years,, there is NOTHING lopsided or slow about it, WTF kind of crack are you on? I opted for the 330 HP GM crate motor with TPI. The install is perfect and have not lost a race yet. The 2nd year I owned it I was taking the long way to work with it one day since it was nice cruising weather and I went up against a 2000 Camaro SS. 2 times, once from a roll and once from a dig. Both times I owned him! by the time I was winding out the top of 3rd I had at least 4 cars on him. He just shook his head and gave me a thumbs up. Hmm 2000 SS , 0-60 in 5.4, 13.5 in the 1/4. ya I gusse my V8 Fiero is really slow... give it a rest loser. Take your trolling elsewhere.

So what does your 'Big 'Ol V-8 run on the 1/4 mile? I mean if it beat a Camaro SS then it at least has to be in the high 13s. With a 330HP crate motor strapped to a TPI setup, it must be cranking out at least 260HP to the wheels. Add in the stock Fiero 5 speed and you are really humming along in that rocket. Are the numbers you are stating for the SS what the guy stop and told you or are you just pulling them from a magazine?

Go back and read in the Thread and you will see the issue with the chops are in the NB chops. I mean it has been stated many times that it is in the NB chops and not the FB chops.

So whats your car run in the 1/4 since it's so fast?
GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So whats your car run in the 1/4 since it's so fast?

Uh duh,, its well known that LS1 camaro SS's run mid 13's all day long,, I had at least 4 lengths on him and still pulling. You do the math brainiac. This why I stopped posting on here, I just cant stomach the morons like you that think there the knowitalls and have to trash the hell out of threads. Here you are trying to tell me what my car can or cant do. Just do us all a favor and STFU.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A stock F-body is not very fast.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 09-10-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Step 1. Open mouth
Step 3. Look up
Step 4. That's Shaun

I haven't been to the trash can for a few days, but that's funny.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

The reason why is; MstangBware or for that matter most of those "South Park kids" can't declare their independence from Pennock's. For without Pennock's they have no life and without Pennock's they have nothing to talk about on the RFT trash can. At best, just like South Park, you laugh at them for a few minutes and move on to another serious TV station.

"Declare your Independence" ---- what a joke.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Don't waste your time. MstangBware and shaunbag are nothing more than a bunch wannabee "South Park kids." Just like the cartoon characters of "South Park" even if you prove them wrong they will continue to bash away for that is their foul mouth nature.

At best MstangBware and Shaunbag behavior boarders on homosexuality for both of them follow Archie around from site-to-site, thread-to-thread like man-whores in prison. What 30 year olds follows a 50 years old dude around unless their gay (not that there's anything wrong with it-hehehe).

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh duh,, its well known that LS1 camaro SS's run mid 13's all day long,, I had at least 4 lengths on him and still pulling. You do the math brainiac. This why I stopped posting on here, I just cant stomach the morons like you that think there the knowitalls and have to trash the hell out of threads. Here you are trying to tell me what my car can or cant do. Just do us all a favor and STFU.

So what you are saying is you have never had your car down the strip and really have no clue how fast it is? You can't compare your car to another car from a roll race, I have been thru this with Shaun on RFT. The Camaro from a dead stop would leave you far behind in the 1/4 as your car doesn't have a trans that can handle a hard launch like the Camaro does. I am not telling you what your car can or can't do, I am just telling you its a high 13 second car if you are lucky. If you don't believe me then prove me wrong. So prove it or STFU yourself.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by madcurl:

At best MstangBware and Shaunbag behavior boarders on homosexuality for both of them follow Archie around from site-to-site, thread-to-thread like man-whores in prison. What 30 year olds follows a 50 years old dude around unless their gay (not that there's anything wrong with it-hehehe).

Madjurl---Where have you been? How did the trip to San Fransico go to see your "FRIEND"? You know I thought you had a little sugar in the tank when you was sitting next to me at the computers in the hotel lobby. I guess all this homosexual talk you keep bringing up confirms my thoughts. Not thats there is anything wrong with being gay, I still think you are cool.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madjurl---Where have you been? How did the trip to San Fransico go to see your "FRIEND"? You know I thought you had a little sugar in the tank when you was sitting next to me at the computers in the hotel lobby. I guess all this homosexual talk you keep bringing up confirms my thoughts. Not thats there is anything wrong with being gay, I still think you are cool.

Ahh, what's the matter little south park wanna be? Nobody want's to tune into your channel rantings? I'm sorry you missed me, hehe. The last time I played with you it was check mate cause your so readable. Four or five moves and that's all it takes. What a weak mind. Shall I go another round playing with your mind, but this time lets play checkers, cause you can't keep up.

Let's began. Go and start a thread on your insurgent forum. I order you now!!! Shaunbag will surely jump right-in since both of your are jealous of Archie's new customers. What? The Mad-Arch wide body accomplishments are killing the both of you south park wanna be's and Archie is getting all of the business. I'm sure you have a wide body ready for production.... whoops you don't have one.

Since you've stated you build swaps now, I'm sure people will be lining the walls waiting for a swap. Don't forget to stop by and take those lopsided pictures of #019. We're dying to see them. What's a matter, you thought I forgot huh? Com'on southstangpark wannabe get yo gluteous maximus over to Loyd's shop. I order you to do it now!!!

Tell the others how you're on "old Europe" and how you haven't "Declared your Independence." Tell them how you're riding Troyboy's pockets and your complaints about how he chooses to spends his money at Archie's and not at your swap shop in TX. Go now, go. I order you, hehe.

I'll be back in ten days to check-in on your progress for I know you will post there or back over here in the trash can. Good night southstangpark.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-10-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Since you've stated you build swaps now, I'm sure people will be lining the walls waiting for a swap. Don't forget to stop by and take those lopsided pictures of #019. We're dying to see them. What's a matter, you thoought I forgot huh? Com'on southpark mstange get yo gluteous maximus over to Loyd's shop. I order you to do it now!!!

I think I stated that I do my own swaps. Can't remember me saying that I build swaps as a business and for others. But the swaps I have done for myself are faster than your Ol' Boy' Archee and done for alot less. Pictures will come soon enough. Whats going to be excuse #2 when the proof it out there?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to add this; "Petition for Forum Name Change" (it's back on page three). "All in favor of name change from "RFT vs Teh World" to "Shaun vs Cletus" please post a reply here in acknowledgement." [end]

Since you've proven you can't "declare your dependence" from old Europe I'm sure the title is fitting for you, hehe.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

It's the death of a gingerbread man. It's a "tribute" to BackOnHoliday.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Hello, Mr. Pot.
GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am just telling you its a high 13 second car if you are lucky. If you don't believe me then prove me wrong.

BZZZZT wrong... I have nothing to prove to you, I know what my chopper is capable of. and BTW my car can launch just fine from a dig .. it squats down and goes like hell and getting bit of rubber into second. The tranny is doing just fine. That SS had 2 chances to take me out and FAILED. The SS is a mid 13 second car easy, that would put me at least 13.2 or better putting that many lengths on him. Not to shabby for a pokey old V8 ehh? that is plenty fast for me for a street cruiser. FYI i do have a aftermarket TPI intake and LT1 injectors to mate to the Vortec heads, theres no issues in the breathing dept. This is pointless , like trying to argue with a brick with its own head up its a** I have nothing more to add, have fun Mr knowitall.

------------------

[This message has been edited by GMGW3 (edited 09-10-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's the death of a gingerbread man. It's a "tribute" to BackOnHoliday.

ROFL I was wondering also, now that you pointed it out... wait, does that mean your eating me?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
btw the 40 yard roll off is getting full of $hit
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BZZZZT wrong... I have nothing to prove to you, I know what my chopper is capable of. and BTW my car can launch just fine from a dig .. it squats down and goes like hell and getting bit of rubber into second. The tranny is doing just fine. That SS had 2 chances to take me out and FAILED. The SS is a mid 13 second car easy, that would put me at least 13.2 or better putting that many lengths on him. Not to shabby for a pokey old V8 ehh? that is plenty fast for me for a street cruiser. FYI i do have a aftermarket TPI intake and LT1 injectors to mate to the Vortec heads, theres no issues in the breathing dept. This is pointless , like trying to argue with a brick with its own head up its a** I have nothing more to add, have fun Mr knowitall.

Not an attack, but you can't know what times your car would run without actually doing it. By your logic, being that I more or less smoked a Firehawk on the straight on the racetrack a few weeks ago, my car would run mid 12s. It doesn't.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 09-10-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock