Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where's everyone .......I need some ratings
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

This thread really needs to end. If you don't own an Archie chop top **** off and if you do and need to have something fixed contact him and resolve it. So far most of the boys posting don't have an Archie chop and say they never will so what is the point. If Will needs Archie to fix his car he knows how to pick up the phone, I have not seen him post once about this topic and it's his car. Evidently Will doesn't want any part of this war, and even if his car does have a flaw (which I doubt) I'm sure he loves reading 25 pages pointing it out.

. ........... . Loyde Rascoe

Just a question for you guys on this post from Texas where is the 25 page thread about how many people your ex-president Loyde Rascoe has screwed out of parts and work or does he get a pass.

You know if it were Archie you would be up his ass and you would have started multiple threads.

I don't own a chop and probally never will cause it is just not for me. This started because I made a comment in the other Thread about a choptop in Tx being flawed. From there I was asked how so I told what was wrong with it. From There others started calling me a liar and that its not true and then started in on posting pictures of my swap over and over. I responded back with responses, insults and pictures showing some pretty shotty work by others.

There is about a 7 page Thread on Loyde on the Forum somewhere so if you want to read it, go find it. This Thread really has nothing to do with Loyde except the car is at his palce. Which Will has went and looked at and took pictures of the car.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Let it die , that's what the trashcan is for. At this point I think the PFF members are laughing at both sides. If Will needs Archie to fix his car for what ever reason I know he will, and if will needs help in Texas I'm sure you guys will help now end this Sh@t.

Archie
jmbishop
Madcurl
MstangsBware( And stop your sh@t on RFT also.)

ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS END PLEASE CHIME IN

No reason to let it die being it gives me something to do and no one is getting hurt. This Thread will die once I get proof of Will's car being flawed and I start a new Thread in General with the proof. Then there will be no reason for the Thread to end up in the Trashcan being there will be proof and no one can deny it.

What have a started on RFT? I comment in Threads started and have only started a few, no harm in that.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to rate MstangsBware too............He's such a nice guy, show him some love
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

How can you even measure a fiberglass body that's been sitting in the TX sun for a couple of years & determine if it was the build or the heat?

I called it many pages back about excuses:

Archee you have excuse #2 as DL10 beat you to the #1 excuse as to why the car is flawed once the proof is out there.

I don't think the Stinger ever set in the Texas heat and it has the same b-pillar flaw that Will's car has. Its not the sun, the earths ratation, ect. but a flaw in the way the shop was done.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

No reason to let it die being it gives me something to do and no one is getting hurt. This Thread will die once I get proof of Will's car being flawed and I start a new Thread in General with the proof. Then there will be no reason for the Thread to end up in the Trashcan being there will be proof and no one can deny it.

What have a started on RFT? I comment in Threads started and have only started a few, no harm in that.

I've got $100 that says it will end up in the trashcan .............you want the bet??? Have you rated me yet ???
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Don't forget to rate MstangsBware too............He's such a nice guy, show him some love

I am a pretty nice guy but thanks for letting me know personally. I have been rated by most people that are on the Forum enough to matter. The funny thing is I have only rated one person from this Thread and that's Hulki. The only reason I did that cause he came in talking like he knew what was going on but has not clue.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This started because I made a comment in the other Thread about a choptop in Tx being flawed. From there I was asked how so I told what was wrong with it.

No you stated your opinion as a fact...........come on people show me some love..........RATE ME
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got $100 that says it will end up in the trashcan .............you want the bet??? Have you rated me yet ???

Why would it? When proof is gotten then there will be no reason for it to hit the can. There will be excuses of course as you and Archee have already locked in excuse #1 and 2 already. The truth is the truth and when the proof is there then there will be no way to get around it but to admit I was right and others where wrong.

As I said in the other post--I have only rated one person in this Thread.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

No you stated your opinion as a fact...........come on people show me some love..........RATE ME

How can it be an opinion when I know what I saw with my own eyes? If it is an opinion then everyone that has said the shop is not flawed are only given there opinion also then right? I mean the same flaw is on the Stinger and others have saw it--Why would I lie?

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you want to keep the thread open so you can use it as your little RFT place away from RFT.

So you can keep bashing me on your speculation & keep trying to draw me back into it to argue with you.

So when you finally have what you think is proof of something, then you can start another thread & we can go thru this all over again.

In the meantime you get to insult everyone who disagrees with you.

Yep, I think you need a neg from me.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Why would I lie?

No reason to let it die being it gives me something to do and no one is getting hurt.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can it be an opinion when I know what I saw with my own eyes? If it is an opinion then everyone that has said the shop is not flawed are only given there opinion also then right? I mean the same flaw is on the Stinger and others have saw it--Why would I lie?

Are you as dumb as your buddy...........It's your opinion until you prove it with measurements. Your eyes are not good enough....and yes it is just everyone else’s opinion that they are not flawed. Bring the measurements to prove it , but you better take good measurements as I know Archie has measurements from several chops that all match….so when you do post up your measurements…if you ever get any……we will then have something to compare. And even if you do prove Will’s car is off you will still look like a little ***** for complaining about something that is none of your busness.
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10

DL10 let him play in the trash by himself
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've reaffirmed my earlier posts in this thread.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another neg.......thanks for the help bro....................anybody else
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000

DL10

DL10 let him play in the trash by himself

Sorry Troy but I'm committed to getting this thread closed now…anybody else want to rate me for trying to get this thread closed.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Aright I might hit 100 before Cliff sees this……no comment’s just another neg. Does anyone think it would be a positive thing to see this thread closed?? If so give me a rating. Only 3 more to go…….Have you rated me yet Cliff??
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I could use some ratings! I have never seen my bar!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aright I might hit 100 before Cliff sees this……no comment’s just another neg. Does anyone think it would be a positive thing to see this thread closed?? If so give me a rating. Only 3 more to go…….Have you rated me yet Cliff??

1 more after my +, your at 99 now
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Go read your build thread, start on page 6 everything you're talking about has been addressed.

Customer relations were working just fine when you email about some minor issues on April 7th. I responded a few hours later, you never responded until a 19 days later when you started to trash me in your own build thread on CFF.

Customer relations were totally gone when you posted a picture of an erect penis in the seat of my Roadster.

Archie

Man, I missed that post, was it on PFF?
PFF
System Bot
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another + here. Congratulations at 100.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres some more trashcan re-hash pics!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this has turned into a "Rate Me" thread, it will now be closed.

And if I can find the time, I might even revert the ratings given.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock