Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only lies in this thread have come from Archie and madgirl, go ahead stop dancing around it pussy. Go back threw this thread and find one place I have said Will Martins chop is lopsided. Come on you ape ****ing piece of **** , Archie couldn't do it can you?

Originally posted by jmbishop:

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

Originally posted by Archie:

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

Where are the accusations?

You're just plain stupid aren't you?

Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

I give up.

Archie

Your not doing it because you can't, I caught you in a lie.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-03-2008).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only lies in this thread have come from Archie and madgirl, go ahead stop dancing around it pussy. Go back threw this thread and find one place I have said Will Martins chop is lopsided. Come on you ape ****ing piece of **** , Archie couldn't do it can you?

The thread is titled, "Lop-sided chop tops"? Aren't YOU bishoptutu the author of this thread?

Let recap bishoptutu's false doctrines;

If this is court we already won. Go ahead keep going in circles, your not proving anything except that your a jackass. Your logic is flawed and you know it your just not smart enough to quite like Archie when he got caught in a lie.

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

You two guys are really screwed up. We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.
Wake up already.

Archie

We're still waiting bishoptutu.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-03-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

BEHOLD; The false Howdy god that bishoptutu worships

Do not drink from the cup for it is filled with lies by bishoptutu.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

We're still waiting bishoptutu.

Alot of things in life are more impotant that measuring Will's car. When the time comes there will be proof until then I have other things to do.

Still waiting on you to answer my question about your car. Who did the half-ass job, Archee or Kevin?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Alot of things in life are more impotant that measuring Will's car.

Yes, I'm sure there is.....

I work on locals cars and sale parts to make extra money to spend on my swaps.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the name of this thread was Lopsised Chops? I didn't know it was changed to "Lopsided chops - maybe - until then I'll look for things to change the subject and not look like an ass". Must not have been able to fit all of that into a title.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-03-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mine has been fixed---You still riding on crooked **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I thought the name of this thread was Lopsised Chops? I didn't know it was changed to "Lopsided chops - maybe - until then I'll look for things to change the subject and not look like an ass". Must not have been able to fit all of that into a title.

You sound like you will fit right in with Archee and Madjurl--They are great at changing the subject once things are going there way or can't answer to a question.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sound like you will fit right in with Archee and Madjurl--They are great at changing the subject once things are going there way or can't answer to a question.

I don't recall them starting a thread claiming something was lopsided and then not having proof. Nope that fell on you and your little **** -gobbler bishoptutu. Nope, looks like you and your little asshat are the ones changing the subject.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just ignore him... he likes to feel important as if self fornication / masturbation will lead him to the promised land... it will but it's just bullcrap.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't recall them starting a thread claiming something was lopsided and then not having proof. Nope that fell on you and your little **** -gobbler bishoptutu. Nope, looks like you and your little asshat are the ones changing the subject.

Actaully Archee is the one that changed the subject to engines being installed crooked. Go back and read turd. Like I said--Archee loves changing the subject when things are true about what is being said and he doesn't want to admit to it.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Lopsided chops?" is the name of the thread, you both fail. I guess neither of you know what a "?" is.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They are great at changing the subject once things are going there way or can't answer to a question.

You nutless mule. You're to follow the rules of the court stupid; thus I bare-back ride you and that false high priestess bishoptutu until there's proof. Papa got a new pair of chrome spurs....Heee haw!

All I can say is that I know what I saw the last time I looked at the car and even the guy that was there next to me saw it as soon as I said something.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Just ignore him... he likes to feel important as if self fornication / masturbation will lead him to the promised land... it will but it's just bullcrap.

Looks like another nutswinger made his way onto the field. You're gonna have to wait your turn, so just sip on the urine cup until it is your turn.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Actaully Archee is the one that changed the subject to engines being installed crooked. Go back and read turd. Like I said--Archee loves changing the subject when things are true about what is being said and he doesn't want to admit to it.

There was nothing else to talk about, everyone's been growing old waiting for "the proof" which doesn't seem to exist.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Lopsided chops?" is the name of the thread, you both fail. I guess neither of you know what a "?" is.

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Next, bishoptutu will be "entertaining" the idea that the world is flat. I think you and that stubburn sure-footedness mule mstangbware needs to sacrifice Bambi. Your false god howdy is wanting more devotion from the both of you, hehe.

What was Bambi's last words,.......proof!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-03-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like another nutswinger made his way onto the field. You're gonna have to wait your turn, so just sip on the urine cup until it is your turn.

Calling the kettle black?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Next, bishoptutu will be "entertaining" the idea that the world is flat. I think you and that stubburn sure-footedness mule mstangbware needs to sacrifice Bambi. Your false god howdy is wanting more devotion from the both of you, hehe.

Come on, I'm waiting. Where did I say it was lopsided?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Says the man who has a boy friend forever named Hulki.

If this thread wasnt already trashed by the likes of you I would not have bothered to stop in and say hi.

Buh bye now.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come on, I'm waiting. Where did I say it was lopsided?

Dude, you're the high priestess bishoptutu. Don’t drink from the cup, you’re suppose to hand it out.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, you're the high priestess bishoptutu. Don’t drink from the cup, you’re suppose to hand it out.

LMDAO!!!
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this thread wasnt already trashed by the likes of you I would not have bothered to stop in and say hi.

Buh bye now.

I would have thought someone so chemically imbalanced would have had a better comeback than that. BYE!!
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm. all of my posts have been ignored!!! i love it. madcurl you're a joke. i honestly don't know why you keep putting up that non sense. i'm not sure how you think those pictures are funny. how about you bash me? how about you bash me? tell me how i've done more to my car with my own hands then you've done to yours. tell me how it feels to pay all of that money to for a crooked swap? i love your personal attacks. so bland and repetitive. not entirely sure why you think you are proving a point by posting that trash. as far as i can tell, you have one follower. which has already proved himself to be less then the national standard for mediocre intelligence. but hey. who am i? two people verse the world. geez.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

hmm. all of my posts have been ignored!!! i love it. madcurl you're a joke. i honestly don't know why you keep putting up that non sense. i'm not sure how you think those pictures are funny. how about you bash me? how about you bash me? tell me how i've done more to my car with my own hands then you've done to yours. tell me how it feels to pay all of that money to for a crooked swap? i love your personal attacks. so bland and repetitive. not entirely sure why you think you are proving a point by posting that trash. as far as i can tell, you have one follower. which has already proved himself to be less then the national standard for mediocre intelligence. but hey. who am i? two people verse the world. geez.

Damn about time someone says what I've been thinking on all points!
I'll jump on that band wagon!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There was nothing else to talk about, everyone's been growing old waiting for "the proof" which doesn't seem to exist.

That's true so Archee brought up my engine being installed crooked and then I brought up MadJurl's motor being installed crooked. I admited to it being off and that it was being fixed and then I fixed it. Madjurl still will not admit his **** is crooked and I am sure he never will cause he is a follower or Archee and that is what he was taught. Then Archee posted other pictures of motor swaps then I helped him out by posting some pictures of his works of crap.

What is your point?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Bambi didn't have alot to say--It was a clean hit to the heart which exploded it in a few pieces. He did about a 6 foot jump in the air, turned and hit the ground kicking for about 30 seconds then he died. Pretty fast and painless.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Buh bye now.

It will take him time to come out of the closet so let him be. Once he does he will be a better person and have more respect for himself.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is your point?

That you've been drinking to much.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fatback 86's weak points........ crying about how "he's offended" while viewing the trash can, hehe.

Oh the humanity! I can't help-it if fatback 86 thinks the trashcan contains PG ratings.

What's that you say? You say you can't point out my hypocrisy because there isn't any? I asked you to show me where I was vulgar and therefore hypocritical, and you come back with this nonsense. In fact, you go so far as to attempt to point out hypocrisy where there is none. WhiteDevil88 didn't manipulate your username in the post you quoted and while his choice of words was certainly tasteless, it doesn't meet the definition of vulgar. So, not only have you proved nothing at all, but you have, yet again, made yourself look like a fool. Here's a thought: my quarrel with you has been over your vulgarity and utter lack of taste. Instead of acting like an adult, you've continued to display complete and utter disregard for the family-friendly nature of this forum. You cannot win this argument with me, so instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, why don't you go back to arguing with someone with whom you actually have a valid point against?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Instead of acting like an adult, you've continued to display complete and utter disregard for the family-friendly nature of this forum. You cannot win this argument with me, so instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, why don't you go back to arguing with someone with whom you actually have a valid point against?

Oh boy, the self-righteouse Pharisees who preaches you must not only wash one's hands, but also up to the elbows while reading threads in the trash can, hehe.

Tell me Pharisee, did you find where the monkey picture come from?

WhiteDevil88 didn't manipulate your username in the post you quoted and while his choice of words was certainly tasteless, it doesn't meet the definition of vulgar.

Next time you're in a crowd, please shout the N-word. fatback 86; The Pharisee who fails to connect the dots.......
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Here's a thought: my quarrel with you has been over your vulgarity and utter lack of taste. Instead of acting like an adult, you've continued to display complete and utter disregard for the family-friendly nature of this forum. You cannot win this argument with me, so instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, why don't you go back to arguing with someone with whom you actually have a valid point against?

Family-friendly nature? I'm sure you've visited "the girls w/o Fiero thread," right? Or have you read some of the political threads lately?

I tell you what fatback 86, why not you look for the urine monkey picture, then come back with a valid argrument.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You cannot win this argument with me.

That's your problem. You were never viewed as being in the race... just a spectator drinking from the cup of your false god howdy.

You can't win arguments with RFT insurgents for they don't use logic thus the creation of this thread.

Therefore, I fly over them with bomb doors wide open.
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ignored once again! woot!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It will take him time to come out of the closet so let him be. Once he does he will be a better person and have more respect for himself.

I wouldn't be in the closet so much if your mom would stop pushing me in there when your dad comes home.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

ignored once again! woot!!!

Thats what Curly does. He doesn't reply to you because he's not creative enough to find a way to spin your posts into a different argument.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, since all the $hit slinging and monkey pictures are flowing, heres some more to drool over, these are vulgar and NSFW so tough monkey feces!

And heres one with the monkey telling you all to F-off

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 11-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFT insurgents.

Here's a thought: my quarrel with you has been over your vulgarity and utter lack of taste. Instead of acting like an adult, you've continued to display complete and utter disregard for the family-friendly nature of this forum. You cannot win this argument with me, so instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, why don't you go back to arguing with someone with whom you actually have a valid point against?

Fastback 86; trolls through the trash can looking for clean bits of food to glean from..... what a clown.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Thats what Curly does. He doesn't reply to you because he's not creative enough to find a way to spin your posts into a different argument.

If you get this thread locked there will just be another one to replace it once measurements are taken.

Hey, bishoptutu. Aren't you suppose to be a religous crusader running around measuring something??? Hint, hint. It's has a three inch drop.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-04-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Point proven.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

...these are vulgar and NSFW so tough monkey feces!

Hey! You can't say that in here!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock