Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Please, I'm not offended in the least. It's the internet. What I am is surprised, surprised at how little class you have and how eager you are to remind everyone of it publicly.

In this case, though, you seem to be referencing the Archbishop Desmond Tutu, and if you think that's some kind of insult, you're both a fool and even more classless than I previously suspected.

Fatback 86; the self-righteouse hypocritical Pharisees who lurks through people's posting... checking for spelling errors while in the trash can. I got fatback 86 following me around like a little puppy.

Fatback86; self-righteouse hypocritical Pharisees. Notice man made doctrines he trys to connect, hehe.

There's no such thing as "sociological warfare." You can't have sociology without psychology, one precedes the other.

Originally posted by madcurl:

There is no such thing as "Urine drinking Monkey false god either, right? Yet, Stimpy "cracked" and went "A-WALL."

Fastback 86, I can't help it if you took every analogy, metaphorical, and pictures seriously. In your case you were ambushed by me using the word “Sociology” instead of using psychology.

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
BEHOLD! The false god that RFT worships!

BEHOLD RFT mascot!
The monkey urine false god that RFT members mstangbware, fatback 86 metaphically drinks from.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figures, still playing in the mud. Everything you post in this thread crashes and burns. Try posting something original.

I know exactly what you doing and it doesn't matter, If you get this thread locked there will just be another one to replace it once measurements are taken. Then you'll have to start over trying to get it in the trash can so the truth disappears from the main forum just like you did with this one.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-01-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

If you get this thread locked there will just be another one to replace it once measurements are taken.

Yeah, when will that be? All I keep hearing is soon, but alas, nothing.

Then you'll have to start over trying to get it in the trash can so the truth disappears from the main forum just like you did with this one.

Where was there any truth posted in this thread by you. You still have yet to post the "truth".
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If madcurl is wrong I want to see a photo of him in a dress. or he can drink his own piss on video. If he agrees to that I'll drive out there myself with a trimmer and a camera.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Figures, still playing in the mud. Everything you post in this thread crashes and burns. Try posting something original.

I already have bishoptutu (notice my new theme). For you are the false god’s official priestess. Your religious crusade to mock V8Archie's chop top will fail.

If you get this thread locked there will just be another one to replace it once measurements are taken. Then you'll have to start over trying to get it in the trash can so the truth disappears from the main forum just like you did with this one.

Go ahead bishoptutu. The crusades lasted for decade; thus so will your ignorance. It has already lasted 22 pages with no proof.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:
Are you 48 yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Stooges
"Curly Howard
Born: October 22, 1903(1903-10-22)
Died: January 18, 1952 (aged 48)
Stooge years: 1932–1946"
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Really???? I don't see any heat shield (not that I can detect from that photo even enlarged), all I see is a stock 88 cradle that he modified, removed some metal, and welded (sub standard) his new brackets on. Just my opinion, but he now has a cradle with less strength than the stock cradle, and he's putting in an engine with about 3 times the power and torque of what the cradle was designed for. If you guys think it's fine, good for you, it wouldn't be acceptable in my car.

Note to MstangsBware: no I haven't been on the forum much lately, too busy making money in the stock market, made enough to cover my engine sway just in the last five days. Really don't care about discussing your car with you.

The cradle is bone stock with 0 cutting and welding done in that area. And when I say 0 I mean the cradle in tha area has had no metal removed from it or added to it and no welding had been done to that area. I know you have no clue what an 88 cradle looks like and this surely proves it. This also proves to me and everyone else that with 30 plus years sweeping floors for GM, you havent learned anything. I am glad you are having somone do your motor swap cause I am sure after your statements you are not mechanically able to do it.

I already have a 3800SC on an 88 cradle(stock) that is putting down the same type HP/TQ that the LS4 wll be putting down. That's more HP/TQ that your old motor and more than your new motor once it is finally running if it ever gets to that point.

Go spend some time in the Archives learning what a stock 88 cradle looks like so next time you try to add your 2 cents you don't looks like an idiot.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by troyboy:

I think Archies exhaust are just fine:

One decent looking exhaust in 20 plus years of buidling 2 inch crushed pipe exhaust system for V_8 Fieros really isn't enough for a statement like " Archee's exhaust are just fine"

If they are just fine then why not have him whip you up anexhaust like the Stinger has on it?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

I don't spend my days looking at cradles, but I do know you have to modify a cradle to bolt in a 3800 or a V8.

So what has to be modified on a cradle for a 3800 swap? I am working on another swap now and don't wanna overlook this modification.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just my opinion, but he now has a cradle with less strength than the stock cradle, and he's putting in an engine with about 3 times the power and torque of what the cradle was designed for.

LS4s have 420 hp?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-02-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey jmbishop, thanks for posting that picture yourself, see you made into Kill Some Time for starting this thread.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fatback 86; the self-righteouse hypocritical Pharisees who lurks through people's posting... checking for spelling errors while in the trash can. I got fatback 86 following me around like a little puppy.

Fatback86; self-righteouse hypocritical Pharisees. Notice man made doctrines he trys to connect, hehe.

You really are off the reservation, aren't you? Go ahead slick, point out where I've been hypocritical. I've been calling you out for being needlessly vulgar, see if you can find an example of me doing the same in this thread (hint: you can't). I haven't corrected your spelling (atrocious as it may be) either, but don't let that stand in the way of your delusions of grandeur.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey jmbishop, thanks for posting that picture yourself, see you made into Kill Some Time for starting this thread.

Good one. Your right, I should do something better with my time like install a stock 420hp ls4. You should spend some time learning how to form sentences.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really are off the reservation, aren't you? Go ahead slick, point out where I've been hypocritical. I've been calling you out for being needlessly vulgar, see if you can find an example of me doing the same in this thread (hint: you can't). I haven't corrected your spelling (atrocious as it may be) either, but don't let that stand in the way of your delusions of grandeur.

You know I can drop a "MOAB" on you for you have no idea where the picture came from.

I don't care if you took it yourself on a safari in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less vulgar and unnecessary. Your insistence on continuing to post it only shows how little class you have. I thought this was a family forum; do you want children to see that? Perhaps you do, being that talking about drinking urine is usually restricted to grade school-level conversations. If you can't make your point without being disgusting, you need to go back to school and finish up those last four years you say you skipped.

Hehehe. Wouldn't you be suprised that the picture was from a family forum.

Do you know where the picture came from? Shall I embarrass you again?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-02-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

I've been calling you out for being needlessly vulgar,

I call it "Strategic satire."

BEHOLD! The false god that RFT worships!

BEHOLD RFT mascot!
The monkey urine false god that RFT members mstangbware, fatback 86 metaphically drinks from.

Edit: I forgot to add the false god pics for fatback 86.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members mstangbware metaphically drinks from.

Curl... been meaning to ask you... what does this word 'METAPHICALLY' mean?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but don't let that stand in the way of your delusions of grandeur.

Yet, as a RFT insurgent.... you’re here. Declaring your independence from Pennock's is rather difficult isn't it? I find it a joy...forcing to you follow my lead like a puppy.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You really are off the reservation, aren't you? Go ahead slick, point out where I've been hypocritical.

Note the hypocrisy;

When I see someone modified another person's username, it's generally for the purpose of ridiculing that person.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

But you have to be an ignorant nigga.
Sad.

Fatback 86's weak points........ crying about how "he's offended" while viewing the trash can, hehe.

Oh the humanity! I can't help-it if fatback 86 thinks the trashcan contains PG ratings.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Curl... been meaning to ask you... what does this word 'METAPHICALLY' mean?

Sorry about that, hehe. During my "Strategic Satire" my fingers were having too much fun while typing (metaphorically speaking).

BEHOLD RFT mascot!
The monkey urine false god that RFT members mstangbware, fatback 86 metaphorically drinks from.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry about that, hehe. During my "Strategic Satire" my fingers were having too much fun while typing (metaphorically speaking).

k... thanks... it was killing me! Can't say that I like the picture any... but at least now the sentence makes more sense.

PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What about a reply to my question on what I need to modify on the cradle for my next 3800 swap? I will ask you something easier that you are more familiar with-If am sweeping a large area with lots on dust bunnies---Should I use a dust mop or a large shop broom?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Yet, as a RFT insurgent.... you’re here. Declaring your independence from Pennock's is rather difficult isn't it? I find it a joy...forcing to you follow my lead like a puppy.

MadJurl--How come you keep not answering my question about you car? I mean I posted a picture with proof that the engine is installed high sided or the rear cross brace is not level. If I ask the question by using a monkey then will you answer?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

MadJurl--How come you keep not answering my question about you car? I mean I posted a picture with proof that the engine is installed high sided or the rear cross brace is not level. If I ask the question by using a monkey then will you answer?

You silly drunk mule. You're to follow the rules of the court stupid; thus I bare-back ride you and that false high priestess bishoptutu until there's proof. Papa got a new pair of chrome spurs....Heee haw!

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this is court we already won. Go ahead keep going in circles, your not proving anything except that your a jackass. Your logic is flawed and you know it your just not smart enough to quite like Archie when he got caught in a lie.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this is court we already won. Go ahead keep going in circles, your not proving anything except that your a jackass. Your logic is flawed and you know it your just not smart enough to quite like Archie when he got caught in a lie.

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Originally posted by Archie:

You two guys are really screwed up. We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.
Wake up already.

Archie

We're still waiting bishoptutu.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

Where are the accusations?

You're just plain stupid aren't you?

Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

I give up.

Archie

Your not doing it because you can't, I caught you in a lie.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong, we have already gone over this.

Still no results from bishoptutu.

Since we can't stay on topic in the glass window thread I have decided to start a new thread in hopes that we can stop cluttering the other thread. Right now the closest we have to a answer was provided by jscott1

Unfortunately this is not definitive enough, the only way this issue will get closure is to break out the measuring tape on the cars said to be off.
Originally posted by jmbishop:[/b]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, you read the first post.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats, you read the first post.

I told you I was going ride you until you have proof!

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't swing that way.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't swing that way.

Yeah, but your false monkey god does. Drink-up!

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would know
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You would know

I'm manipulating you're false god while at the same time ridding you like a rodeo mule.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry but it won't work. As much as you'd like to ride me, I'm not a priest despite my last name. Sorry to spoil your wet dream.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-03-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not a priest despite my last name.

Oh, but you are by the thread you’ve created. We're still waiting bishoptutu. Come on, what's the matter, your false howdy god can't help you?

Were's the proof???

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-03-2008).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pshhhhhh nvm.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 11-03-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry but it won't work. As much as you'd like to ride me, I'm not a priest despite my last name. Sorry to spoil your wet dream.

TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK........

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-03-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is how I see it. The one thing that MadJurl hasn't picked up from Archee is if name calling and changing the subject doesn't work then run. I think MAdjurl just likes the attention from everyone being he can't get it in any other form from the Forum.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think MAdjurl just likes the attention from everyone being he can't get it in any other form from the Forum.

The only person seeking attention is you and bishoptutu and his self-rightous crusades against V8Archie.

Originally posted by Oreif:

Oh, I see. So you just troll certain threads just because it gives you something to do before and after work.
Glad we got that worked out.

It's hard not to keep coming back to this Thread being everything else on the Forum now is boring. I know I tried myself but I just couldn't resist the temptation of coming back to reply to a post by someone else.

It seems you're enthusiasm has worn-off. I guess killing Bambi was more important than trying to measure Will-Martin's chop top; thus you're back, hehe

bishoptutu and his religoius crusade against V8Archie. His false doctrines contains nothing but lies; thus he returns to this threads so I ride him, hehe.

I stopped posting because I'm waiting on proof and people stopped slinging mud in my direction.

Conclusion:

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I find it funny that "Independence has been declared", but you post here more than there.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock