Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now we se how andrew treats his cats haha o and also the pissing contest continues lol and iv always wanted to do this welcome to page 19.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

now we se how andrew treats his cats haha o and also the pissing contest continues lol and iv always wanted to do this welcome to page 19.

No Fair. This was supposed to be my page Oh, well. Back to the Katz.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill join in on the cats as soon as i figure photoshop out
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

ill join in on the cats as soon as i figure photoshop out

http://icanhascheezburger.com/
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My hard drive hates you...

Oh i dun did it.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to get things back on track here:

Madjurl--we are still waiting on an answer--Is the engine high on one side or is the cross brace across the back not straight?

Seems once something comes up against you that you don't wanna answer the question.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News Flash

The latest picture of Will’s car has been posted. It's very clear from the picture that something does look loop-sided............There's twice as many weeds growing on the right side as there are on the left..

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

News Flash

The latest picture of Will’s car has been posted. It's very clear from the picture that something does look loop-sided............There's twice as many weeds growing on the right side as there are on the left..

LOL
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

News Flash

The weeds are growing to the side of the car thats not right.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-20-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you sure someone didnt slash the P/S tires

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-21-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

The weeds are growing to the side of the car thats not right.

Silence is golden.

Nothing from Archie or Curly?
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont mind me, Im not a part of the conversation, I just saw this and almost fell over laughing and then saw this thread so here it is.

LOL

-Joe

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 10-23-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Silence is golden.

Nothing from Archie or Curly?

CRICKETS?????

That's what I thought.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought something smelled funny.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

We never left High Speed!!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I prefer High Speed, Low Drag.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread has really slowed down
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a reason for that. The picture was taken at a angle. Even people who who saw it at Loyde's saw it from the passengers side and still reported the passenger side being low.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

This thread has really slowed down

I know--You post a few pictures showing proof that someone else's crap isn't correct and they don't wanna play anymore.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know--You post a few pictures showing proof that someone else's crap isn't correct and they don't wanna play anymore.

That picture of Will's car is proof of what? Proof that weeds can grow taller than a Fiero? It's most likely sitting on a couple flats right now, and your little picture has no measurments. I'm sorry, proof doesn't come without a tape measure, and I have seen you measure sh*t yet in 19 pages of you having diarrhea of the gums. Hell, I haven't even seen one post from Will complaining about the car. It looks like Shaunna's definitely balanced now, he has two of his own "nutswingers" as he likes to call them.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Measurements are still pending. You keep flapping your mouth but I have no association with Shaun or RFT.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That picture of Will's car is proof of what? Proof that weeds can grow taller than a Fiero? It's most likely sitting on a couple flats right now, and your little picture has no measurments. I'm sorry, proof doesn't come without a tape measure, and I have seen you measure sh*t yet in 19 pages of you having diarrhea of the gums. Hell, I haven't even seen one post from Will complaining about the car. It looks like Shaunna's definitely balanced now, he has two of his own "nutswingers" as he likes to call them.

Not the picture of Will's car shitstain--The picture of MadJurl's car with either a engine installed high on one side or the brace across the back not in there level. This Thread has nothing to do with you but you still stick around. Good BOY!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not the picture of Will's car shitstain--The picture of MadJurl's car with either a engine installed high on one side or the brace across the back not in there level. This Thread has nothing to do with you but you still stick around. Good BOY!!!!

Funny, dickface. The thread has nothing to do with you either. It is jmbishop who is doing the finger pointing without proof. Maybe if you would stop rim-jobbing Shaun long enough, you might take your tape measure somewhere and get yourself some evidence. Because all your doing in here, is making yourself look like a stupid ass.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Measurements are still pending. You keep flapping your mouth but I have no association with Shaun or RFT.

Maybe you should go to RFT then, you would fit in well with all the other douchebags.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Some lopsided chops for your viewing pleasure:

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
give it up.
try as you will, this thread will never be as special as the "better car acquired" thread.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

give it up.
try as you will, this thread will never be as special as the "better car acquired" thread.

Gotta love Dude16, that thread is classic
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Gotta love Dude16, that thread is classic

I wish he wouldn't have gotten booted, he was funny.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a reason for that. The picture was taken at a angle. Even people who who saw it at Loyde's saw it from the passengers side and still reported the passenger side being low.

Is this really one of the cars that this thread was started about? This is the car you are using for "proof"????
The car is sitting in the corner in someones backyard and it looks lopsided?
You think it might be "lopsided" because it has been sitting in on dirt?
Flat, filled, or different sized tires sinking into the dirt and the grade of the backyard can affect the angle as well. (both visually and measurement wise) You can plainly see by the fence that the grade of the ground is not level. Who knows what tires were put on it just to roll it into the corner. Even the weeds growing around the car look lopsided. The bottom of the back bumper looks lopsided.

So now that you agree that even the picture itself being taken at an angle can skew the perception of angles, Why don't you have them pull the car out of the lawn, verify equal sized tires and measure it on a flat surface? Then you can post the results. Until then, A shell of a car sitting in someone's backyard isn't even close to being "proof" regardless how many have seen the car sitting there.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Is this really one of the cars that this thread was started about? This is the car you are using for "proof"????
The car is sitting in the corner in someones backyard and it looks lopsided?
You think it might be "lopsided" because it has been sitting in on dirt?
Flat, filled, or different sized tires sinking into the dirt and the grade of the backyard can affect the angle as well. (both visually and measurement wise) You can plainly see by the fence that the grade of the ground is not level. Who knows what tires were put on it just to roll it into the corner. Even the weeds growing around the car look lopsided. The bottom of the back bumper looks lopsided.

So now that you agree that even the picture itself being taken at an angle can skew the perception of angles, Why don't you have them pull the car out of the lawn, verify equal sized tires and measure it on a flat surface? Then you can post the results. Until then, A shell of a car sitting in someone's backyard isn't even close to being "proof" regardless how many have seen the car sitting there.

You can't measure off the ground, you have to measure from points on the car. mismatched tires and level ground or not thats how you get accurate measurements. Again, How am I supposed to have anyone pull anything out? I'm not getting shot for trespassing. I don't have permission from Will or Loyde.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can't measure off the ground, you have to measure from points on the car. mismatched tires and level ground or not thats how you get accurate measurements. Again, How am I supposed to have anyone pull anything out? I'm not getting shot for trespassing. I don't have permission from Will or Loyde.

Same old song and dance. Wouldn't you think that if WIll's chop would have been off noticeably, that he would have been the first to say something? He obviously has no problem with it, and neither should the trolls. Hell, if I went out to my stock '86 and took measurements, I guarantee they would be off as well.....from the factory. But yet, you keep coming back here. You see, unlike you two, Arch and Madcurl, are busy taking the Fiero to new heights. You guys are just in here stinking up the place. Here let me help you find your way back home:

The Toilet Bowl
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TO anyone that thinks that chop top's roof is off that isn't where the problem lays. You could lean the car any way you wish and still see it. The car was sitting on a concrete drive with all tires up. The Roof wasn't leaning to me. It's the B pillars that are not straight. mainly the right hand side.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

TO anyone that thinks that chop top's roof is off that isn't where the problem lays. You could lean the car any way you wish and still see it. The car was sitting on a concrete drive with all tires up. The Roof wasn't leaning to me. It's the B pillars that are not straight. mainly the right hand side.

X 2--This is where the flaw is with the chop as I stated in the other Thread that is gone now. The B-pillar lays on the Pass side lays over way more than the DRV side and can been seen without alot of effort.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Is it the engine high or one side or the brace in the rear thats not level--

Come on MadJurl--Someone post a picture of your flawed car and you can't even admit what is wrong with it? It is okay to admit that your car is not perfect and the people that have done the work on it may have made mistakes.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it the engine high or one side or the brace in the rear thats not level--

Come on MadJurl--Someone post a picture of your flawed car and you can't even admit what is wrong with it? It is okay to admit that your car is not perfect and the people that have done the work on it may have made mistakes.

I'm sorry numb-nuts . I've been dinning with choptop friends.

While I'm chewing on some nice steaks, I'll let you chew on this you've build. Nice design sport. I'm sure you'll have no stress cracks in the future, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-26-2008).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually stress cracks show up really fast if you solid mount everything.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
I'm sorry numb-nuts . I've been dinning with choptop friends.

I'll let you chew on this you've build. Nice design sport. I'm sure you'll have no stress cracks in the future, hehe.

Well since I haven't had any stress issues with my 3800SC in the almost 3 years, 40K and many hard runs at the track then I am sure I will be okay. Not only have I not had any stress issue in that location, I haven't read about anyone else having an issue either. If any swaps would have stress issues it would be the soild mount V-8s that your buddy has been doing for 20 years. If you knew anything about a Fiero cradle, you would know that they are prone to crack on firewall side trans mounts and that even on 4 cylinder cars. Your comment just goes to show that you have no clue what you are talking about.

You still didn't answer my question on what is off on your car--Is it the motor or the cross brace?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You still didn't answer my question on what is off on your car--Is it the motor or the cross brace?

I'm sorry numb-nuts, but you've haven't addressed your "lop-sided choptop allegations regarding Will-Martin's chop top nor any of the 24 chop tops made by Archie. Please get your documents in order. You're holding-up the court room.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not a court room, if it was the case would be closed. Now which is lopsided the engine or the brace?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock