Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Wow, you keep throwing that threat out there, but who do you think cares? I won't miss you.

Jmbishop and MstangBware creed, "If you can't join them, hate V8Archie and his customers with extreme prejudice."

edit: I forgot to add RFT's mascot and false god.

BEHOLD! RFT INSURGENT'S false god.

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members metaphically drinks from.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-13-2008).]

IP: Logged
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly when are you going to figure it out?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Wow! I'd better get on phone with Kevin right now cause my engine is off by a hair!!!

MstangBware's swap; Yeah, it's off by a hair (I mean a mile,hehe)

Man read closer or stop reading the Thread while under the influence. Either the motor is high on side or the brace in the rear that was put in is off--Once again you tell us which one.

Off is off when you are comparing your engine to mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Hey STUPID---I don't have to have anything invested in Archie to believe in his work. And yes I will stick up for him until the end, because he's done more for the Fiero community than you could ever dream of doing. Did Archie deny you a job too, is that why you stalk him like your leader does? You really are a pathetic little troll.

So where is the quote where I said Archee installed the N* in the picture I posted. Once you again you open you mouth, insert your foot and FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are getting good at it so keep it up.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

So where is the quote where I said Archee installed the N* in the picture I posted. Once you again you open you mouth, insert your foot and FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are getting good at it so keep it up.

Assclown, are we to believe that with an entire thread of Archie bashing, you just all of a sudden went off topic to bash someone else? Nope, you thought it was an Archie install. Don't try the smoke and mirrors bullshit now, you were shown to be a smacked ass, and now your trying to backpeddle out of it. Nice try, Shaunstang. Daddy must be really proud:

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Assclown, are we to believe that with an entire thread of Archie bashing, you just all of a sudden went off topic to bash someone else? Nope, you thought it was an Archie install. Don't try the smoke and mirrors bullshit now, you were shown to be a smacked ass, and now your trying to backpeddle out of it. Nice try, Shaunstang. Daddy must be really proud:

Your so ****in new to the Fiero world and it really shows thru. Anyone that has been around for a while knows that DS1 was the company out there that offered the N* swap into Fiero's for many years along with DS1 turbo kits for the 2.8/3.4. They use to be around for a long time but from what I remember the company had some problems and went off the map for a while. But if it makes you feel better to think that I thought Archee installed it then by all means go ahead and feel good about yourself.

Once again you show how much you really know about what has gone on over the years on the Forum and in the Fiero world.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-13-2008).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Do you know where the picture came from? Shall I embarrass you again?

I don't care if you took it yourself on a safari in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less vulgar and unnecessary. Your insistence on continuing to post it only shows how little class you have. I thought this was a family forum; do you want children to see that? Perhaps you do, being that talking about drinking urine is usually restricted to grade school-level conversations. If you can't make your point without being disgusting, you need to go back to school and finish up those last four years you say you skipped.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I don't care if you took it yourself on a safari in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less vulgar and unnecessary. Your insistence on continuing to post it only shows how little class you have. I thought this was a family forum; do you want children to see that? Perhaps you do, being that talking about drinking urine is usually restricted to grade school-level conversations. If you can't make your point without being disgusting, you need to go back to school and finish up those last four years you say you skipped.

Hehehe. Wouldn't you be suprised that the picture was from a family forum.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Man read closer or stop reading the Thread while under the influence. Either the motor is high on side or the brace in the rear that was put in is off--Once again you tell us which one.

Off is off when you are comparing your engine to mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out your first allegations, hehe.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

LOL!
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Isn't that long cat on the right? Something's fishy here.

[This message has been edited by Bradley Jay (edited 10-14-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GDI hulki we derailed the train with all the pussy pics
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GDI hulki we derailed the train with all the pussy pics

LOL! I think I like derailing the train more than bickering. Let's have a contest to see who can spam this thread with the most pussy pics.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you still here trying to instigate something? Just move on, the argument is over.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:

Why are you still here trying to instigate something? Just move on, the argument is over.

I'm not instigating anything, I'm having fun with LOL Cats. If it bothers you, get out of the trash can.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which is better, pussy or monkey piss?
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not instigating anything, I'm having fun with LOL Cats. If it bothers you, get out of the trash can.

I'd rather not play in the trash, but you may continue to do so. Have fun.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which is better, pussy or monkey piss?

Hold on............I'm still thinking...........
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:
I'd rather not play in the trash, but you may continue to do so. Have fun.

Thanks for your permission.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isnt it about time this thread popped up another page?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Isnt it about time this thread popped up another page?

Maybe it will now.

Edit: Nope

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 10-17-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe it will now.

Edit: Nope

Maybe now?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I own page......never mind.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys suck at math.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

You guys suck at math.

Maybe, but we rock at posting pussy.
Sphynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SphynxSend a Private Message to SphynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh huh.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

You guys suck at math.

Yes, I do... whats the formula per page?

Maybe, but we rock at posting pussy.

Word.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-17-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you..............Page 18.

Damn.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 10-18-2008).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i dunno that basement cat looks a lil more bada$$ than that atic cat

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock