Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again, MstangBware is being breast feed by the wrong gender, hehe.

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:

Let's perform a side-by-side for laughs.

D1S;

Let's start this page out on the right footing, hehe.

MstangBware's;

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Hey mstangbware hate to tell you this but Archie didn't install the n*.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Now that's funny right there!!!!!! Calling Arch out, and total backfire!!! Whammo!!!! Here Shaunstangs, I got you a band-aid:

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
If you would get out from under Archee's desk and just look at it you would see that something is off.

Dude, you need to lay off . I think you and your cohorts are starting to go blind in the caves of Pakistan.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's perform a side-by-side for laughs.

D1S;

MstangBware's;
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Sorry but the pulley side of you N* is lower than the trans side. I top view doesn't show it. As long as your not worried about it then its not a problem unless your trying to point out the same problem in someone else's car.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

I don't remember him saying he thought Archie did. But it does prove that no one is perfect, its ridiculous to say its impossible for one of Archie's chops to be lopsided when you've never seen it, or have good pictures of it. Its a simple mistake if its not just a optical illusion and not really that big of a deal unless it was my car.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Sorry but the pulley side of you N* is lower than the trans side. I top view doesn't show it. As long as your not worried about it then its not a problem unless your trying to point out the same problem in someone else's car.

As the guy who started this bashing thread, it might be a good idea if you take your own advice.

Have we had enough of this hate yet?

Archie
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

As the guy who started this bashing thread, it might be a good idea if you take your own advice.

Have we had enough of this hate yet?

Archie

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 10-12-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The bashing in this thread started against me, not Archie, just like what happened when I posted about the right way to spray pearl. The mud wasn't here to begin with, you brought it and slung it first.

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-12-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since we can't stay on topic in the glass window thread I have decided to start a new thread in hopes that we can stop cluttering the other thread. So far its been "he said she said", Madcurl has ignored my suggestions to give us some proof that at least some of his chops are symetrical, and MustangsBware has some how been accused of somehow not taking care of Wills car.

Right now the closest we have to a answer was provided by jscott1

Unfortunately this is not definitive enough, the only way this issue will get closure is to break out the measuring tape on the cars said to be off.

Where are the accusations?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its ridiculous to say its impossible for one of Archie's chops to be lopsided when you've never seen it, or have good pictures of it. Its a simple mistake if its not just a optical illusion and not really that big of a deal unless it was my car.

No matter how a person checks JmBishop logic, JmBishop is still full-of-it.

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where are the accusations?

You're just plain stupid aren't you?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Find all I've posted and point them out or STFU

You know, I gave you a chance to bow out of this gracefully & you just want to keep the hate coming. I fail to understand why you want to keep embarrassing yourself with your high School bickering.

Anyone that reads the last 7 pages of this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000111.html & the entirety of this thread can see that it's all about the bashing.

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

The other thread was ruined & this thread was started for the sole purpose of bashing.

You might be the only one that can't seem to understand that or won't admit it.

I give up.

Archie
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't start that thread. The truth is that if I had the money to spend I'd still consider having a chop done by Archie if he hadn't behaved the way he has in this thread.

I'm not going to set here and go thru 20+ pages of insults to prove to you something you already know.

I give up.

Archie

Your not doing it because you can't, I caught you in a lie.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh oh, somebody did his right.

Originally posted by blkcofy:

Might I offer up another opinion??

MstangBware's;

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh oh, somebody did his right.

MstangBware's;

You have just proved you are don't read before you post, If you had you'd know that Stephen's ls4 no longer sits like that.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have just proved you are don't read before you post, If you had you'd know that Stephen's ls4 no longer sits like that.

17 pages later, you've proved that you never had any hard evidence regarding this thread, but dance around it and tried to tap-toe yourself out of it.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-12-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 1 post #1 I said there was no evidence. Did you not read that either?

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good thing I didn't say he did then!!!!!

Plus we all know that a N* install is way to advanced for Archee to install. I mean that would require using late 90's technology, he just now made it out of the late 80S.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangBware's feeble attempt at mockery......again.

Let's look at other pictures.

Like I said maybe the engine is not what is crooked but something sure is. You can see this plain as day when you look at the brace going across the back side of the engine in relation to the engine. So with either the engine is off of the brace is off, you pick one.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Now that's funny right there!!!!!! Calling Arch out, and total backfire!!! Whammo!!!! Here Shaunstangs, I got you a band-aid:

Hey STUPID---Go back where I posted the picture of the N* and point out where I said Archee did the install. You have to be the biggest nutswinger I have ever seen post for someone and that's even beating out Madjurl. And you don't even have anything invested in Archee like MadJurl does.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

That's because you started a thread of accusations without bringing even one item of evidence.

7 weeks & 17 pages later & you guys still don't get it.

Archie

Good things come to those that wait--Well in this case it will be a bad thing for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again Fastback 86 you're wrong again. The monkey is doing things that come natural... just like those on RFT, hehe. It's only offensive if your a Fiero Insurgent.

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members metaphically drinks from.

Being natural doesn't make any less vulgar. Stop circumventing forum rules.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said maybe the engine is not what is crooked but something sure is. You can see this plain as day when you look at the brace going across the back side of the engine in relation to the engine. So with either the engine is off of the brace is off, you pick one.

That's interesting. Just so happens I called Kevin (D1S) today and he's calling you a liar, a liar who’s jealous.

So take your pick, Liar or jealousy

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-13-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Being natural doesn't make any less vulgar. Stop circumventing forum rules.

Do you know where the picture came from? Shall I embarrass you again?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

BEHOLD! RFT INSURGENT'S false god.

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members metaphically drinks from.

These pics are for Fastback 86.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Post one with class.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's interesting. Just so happens I called Kevin (D1S) today and he's calling you a liar, a liar who’s jealous.

So take your pick, Liar or jealousy

Well just so happens the picture posted shows that something is not correct. I mean if you looks at one side of the cover comapared to the other side, you can see it plain as day. So either the motor is not in correctly or the brace running across the back is not correct. Take your pick but something on the setup is not right.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well just so happens the picture posted shows that something is not correct. I mean if you looks at one side of the cover comapared to the other side, you can see it plain as day. So either the motor is not in correctly or the brace running across the back is not correct. Take your pick but something on the setup is not right.

Look at you, trying to draw some type of conclusion as-to the quality of #020, "something is not correct" similar words spoken by you at the beginning of this thread.

Let’s review the RFT insurgent “MstangBware” speculations and innuendoes;

Would help if the line used for the measurements on the car where straight.

There is no reason to measure--Put the car on level ground, step back behind it about 20' or so. Look at the Pass side NB areacompared to the DRV side NB area. You will see that the Pass side lays over more than the DRV side.

Like I said in the other Thread, if you are happy with the car then thats all that matters.

Very interesting isn’t it. Now D1S and his customers now need to use a balanced leveler to make sure that the engine is “true.”

As I’ve said, Kevin is calling you a liar and that you are jealous (I'm being nice in not using his words). Kevin is calling you out as-to DS1 installs to which there are 30 or mores builds.

Keep in mind, 30 or more D1S customers pass or present do not have any issues with D1S installs, but only MstangBware does. Now isn’t that interesting. I wonder why?

Let’s see why MstangBware has issues with #020.

1. #020 is at V8Archie (never mind that it’s a D1S install).
2. Jealous cause V8Archie is still in business and has client in nearly every corner of the USA.
3. MstangBware wishes he could build and tweak cars like V8Archie.
4. MstangBware is suffering from low self esteem, therefore hates anything & everything he can’t do himself so he lashes out at V8Archie nit-picking and challenging everything (facts are not required, just speculations and innuendoes).

Yeah, that about sums it up here, jealousy is MstangBware motives.

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very interesting isn’t it. Now D1S and his customers now need to use a balanced leveler to make sure that the engine is “true.”

As I’ve said, Kevin is calling you a liar and that you are jealous (I'm being nice in not using his words). Kevin is calling you out as-to DS1 installs to which there are 30 or mores builds.

Keep in mind, 30 or more D1S customers pass or present do not have any issues with D1S installs, but only MstangBware does. Now isn’t that interesting. I wonder why?

Let’s see why MstangBware has issues with #020.

1. #020 is at V8Archie (never mind that it’s a D1S install).
2. Jealous cause V8Archie is still in business and has client in nearly every corner of the USA.
3. MstangBware wishes he could build and tweak cars like V8Archie.
4. MstangBware is suffering from low self esteem, therefore hates anything & everything he can’t do himself so he lashes out at V8Archie nit-picking and challenging everything (facts are not required, just speculations and innuendoes).

Yeah, that about sums it up here, jealousy is MstangBware motives.

Your logic has been proven flawed repeatedly by me and even one of the pictures you posted clearly shows something is off.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your logic has been proven flawed repeatedly by me and even one of the pictures you posted clearly shows something is off.

Why don't you start another thread base upon your hard evidence. I'm sure there's enough D1S installs to compare #020 with.

Or are you still preoccupied with trying to prove Archie's chop tops are lop-sided? Your weak court cases are backing up the system.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you start another thread base upon your hard evidence. I'm sure there's enough D1S installs to compare #020 with.

Or are you still preoccupied with trying to prove Archie's chop tops are lop-sided? Your weak court cases are backing up the system.

The crank side of the motor is lower than the transmission side of the motor. You can clearly tell this by looking at the engine cover in the picture compared to the rear support running across. If its not the motor that is lower on one side then the rear support that looks to added in is not in there level. You take your pick and tell me which one it is. Something is not correct with the setup and it shows in the picture. And if you really wanna get down to it, the engine is also off front to back by a hair. You can see this if you just take a simple piece of college rule paper and use as a referance. But if you are happy with it then I am happy for you.

So how is D1S installs going theses days?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-13-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey STUPID---Go back where I posted the picture of the N* and point out where I said Archee did the install. You have to be the biggest nutswinger I have ever seen post for someone and that's even beating out Madjurl. And you don't even have anything invested in Archee like MadJurl does.

Hey STUPID---I don't have to have anything invested in Archie to believe in his work. And yes I will stick up for him until the end, because he's done more for the Fiero community than you could ever dream of doing. Did Archie deny you a job too, is that why you stalk him like your leader does? You really are a pathetic little troll.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We shouldn't have pointed it out, we should have just ignored it so that some day we might see you at a show, you with your lopsided n* and Stephen with his straight ls4. It would have been great.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We shouldn't have pointed it out, we should have just ignored it so that some day we might see you at a show, you with your lopsided n* and Stephen with his straight ls4. It would have been great.

Sure, but you'll need to show-up at Archie's choptop reunion cause due to Jmbishop and MstangBware I find no need to attend any Fiero shows in TX. Oh yeah, don't forget to point out the "lop-sided" choptop while your at it (oh wait a minute, you can do that using #019.)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

So how is D1S installs going theses days?

I'm sure D1S number is listed. Give him a call. I already told Kevin about you and he is awaiting your call.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-13-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, but you'll need to show-up at Archie's choptop reunion cause due to Jmbishop and MstangBware I find no need to attend any Fiero shows in TX. Oh yeah, don't forget to point out the "lop-sided" choptop while your at it (oh wait a minute, you can do that using #019.)

Wow, you keep throwing that threat out there, but who do you think cares? I won't miss you.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And if you really wanna get down to it, the engine is also off front to back by a hair.

Wow! I'd better get on phone with Kevin right now cause my engine is off by a hair!!!

MstangBware's swap; Yeah, it's off by a hair (I mean a mile,hehe)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock