Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay, my PC had so many picture folders open that is was overwhelmed with all the love.

IP: Logged
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Archie:

Sorry for the delay, my PC had so many picture folders open that is was overwhelmed with all the love.

Wow, what do you know ^^^ It looks like I own page 14 of your trashcan thread ^^^
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Maybe I'll take it to page 15

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
I like this picture, mine's the one on the left.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
More love, to fight the hate........

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Don't be jealous because you have to work with junkyard stuff & I get to work straight out of a crate.....

Share the love, spit out that taste of hate.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Mellow in Yellow

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
or Yellow Mellow

Jealousy does not become you.

Renounce jealousy, learn to share the love & lose the hate.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Orange is beautiful.

Orange you feeling better?
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, my I'd hate to take this thread off topic.

Mellow out, enjoy the pictures, lose the hate, lose the jealousy...... spit it out at the side of the road...... move on.....

What happened Archie? Did Madcurl get a hold of your password? Take your own advice.
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archee you forgot a few so I thought I would help:

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-06-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Classic:

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Work of art here:

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-06-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
And the other end of this rigged setup:

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Very nice exhaust the Stinger got-_Crushed pipe and all:

Halcyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HalcyonSend a Private Message to HalcyonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand that people get upset and post when they are unhappy about service. I do not get when somebody posts things they say are wrong with other peoples cars. Especially when the person who the car belongs to is not complaining and more often than not is raving about how much they love it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Halcyon:

I understand that people get upset and post when they are unhappy about service. I do not get when somebody posts things they say are wrong with other peoples cars. Especially when the person who the car belongs to is not complaining and more often than not is raving about how much they love it.

You've just figured out what RFT trolls are all about.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Archee you forgot a few so I thought I would help:

Thanks for the help with the pictures.

I'll bet you thought you were going to hurt me with those pics.

Well, you're wrong again. You must be used to being wrong again & again because you keep doing it.

You were wrong when you started bashing me over what you said was a lopsided chop top. But you brought no evidence, just your word & that is not worth anything.

According to my records that W/P drive is on 581 Fieros with way less than a 1% failure rate. It was designed back in the day when there were no electric W/P's that could handle a street driven car. It worked great & there are quite a few people right here on the forum running that drive. So you're not putting me down by posting it. The design was pretty unique & worked very well. It also allowed a stock Chevy W/P to be belt driven without cutting the frame rail.

So in the years before good high volume electric W/P's were available, the Belt drive was an item that was available with my kit.

The exhaust on my Stinger was built the way I wanted it. I built the car for myself. I wanted the car to be quiet as I drove it thru several up-scale NW Chicago 'burbs daily. The guy who owns the car now, isn't complaining. High Performance Pontiac Magazine didn't complain about it when they Featured the car in their magazine. And it was good enough to it's class at WOrld Of Wheels & at Chevy Vette Fest. So, it's safe to say that everyone is happy with it except you.

As, I predicted you & you're little buddy are so jealous that you keep reaching out to try to find something but instead you keep showing everyone what fools you are.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You've just figured out what RFT trolls are all about.

You know you right.

These guys don't care about truth or fairness or providing proof of accusations.

All they're interested in is thorwing out insults & accusations to try to hurt someone's reputation.

They don't care how many times they're proven wrong, as long as they can continue their actions.

i also want to add something here.

Anyone who has a Screen name that says that Hulki is his Best Fiero Friend in a good guy in my book.

For those that don't kow Shaunbag & the likes of jmbishop & MstangsBware are participating in an RFT attempt to get Hulki banned by trying to get FRT members who are on this Forum to give him Negs.

I will be giving Hulki a POSITIVE

Yeah, I know, those jealous guys are going to start screaming that I'm violating the rules of the Forum by discussing positives & negatives.

Maybe Cliff will even close this thread. Now wouldn't that be a shame, to close a thread that was nothing but a bashing thread from the beginning.

But if that still don't work, I'll be back in a little bit to spam this thread with more pics of cars that make certain people so jealous that they can't control themselves.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

PFF
System Bot
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They don't care how many times they're proven wrong, as long as they can continue their actions.

Archie

you called me a nobody. i still might be a nobody, but i've done something you've never done. you talk a lot of trash yourself in hopes of getting your guys to back you and ban someone. you've called me an RFT troll for no reason. i tell people they're an idiot on both forums. you are being an ass calling mustangsbeware a RFT troll. he goes out of his way to answer qustions and help people on here all the time, but you don't care. you're just interested in stirring the pot. for some one who is on social security, you sure act like a 12 year old.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

you called me a nobody. i still might be a nobody, but i've done something you've never done. you talk a lot of trash yourself in hopes of getting your guys to back you and ban someone. you've called me an RFT troll for no reason. i tell people they're an idiot on both forums. you are being an ass calling mustangsbeware a RFT troll. he goes out of his way to answer qustions and help people on here all the time, but you don't care. you're just interested in stirring the pot. for some one who is on social security, you sure act like a 12 year old.

See this is where you're wrong. I didn't call him a troll, you did. I said he was one of the RFT group trying to get Hulki banned here because Hulki stood up to them. Try to get your facts straight before calling me names, otherwise it's you that looks like an ass.

If I called you a nobody, it left a lot bigger impression on you than it did me. Why don't you post up a link to the thread where I called you a nobody, so we can see the whole exchange that brought about that comment?

I couldn't care what 'bware does, he may be the best advice giver on the forum. But when he starts a thread (or sends another thread to the trashcan) for the soul purpose of bashing me & he shows up with no evidence of his accusations, then I'm going to give him the same stuff he dishes out.

Thanks for your input.

Archie

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone who has a Screen name that says that Hulki is his Best Fiero Friend in a good guy in my book.

You haven't read enough of his posts.

He's just a sh*t disturber in both forums.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You haven't read enough of my posts.

I'm just a sh*t disturber in this forum.

Fixed that for ya'
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Thanks for the kind words, Archie. And anybody who dedicates their lives to technologically advance our 20+ year old cars, and be a major contribution to the Fiero community is a good guy in my book as well.

It's funny, and really easy to tell who the flamers are around here. Arch never flames anyone unless it's in retaliation. What do people expect him to do when people question his reputation? With so few vendors out there, it really pisses me off to see people flame them.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the help with the pictures.

I'll bet you thought you were going to hurt me with those pics.

Well, you're wrong again. You must be used to being wrong again & again because you keep doing it.

You were wrong when you started bashing me over what you said was a lopsided chop top. But you brought no evidence, just your word & that is not worth anything.

According to my records that W/P drive is on 581 Fieros with way less than a 1% failure rate. It was designed back in the day when there were no electric W/P's that could handle a street driven car. It worked great & there are quite a few people right here on the forum running that drive. So you're not putting me down by posting it. The design was pretty unique & worked very well. It also allowed a stock Chevy W/P to be belt driven without cutting the frame rail.

So in the years before good high volume electric W/P's were available, the Belt drive was an item that was available with my kit.

The exhaust on my Stinger was built the way I wanted it. I built the car for myself. I wanted the car to be quiet as I drove it thru several up-scale NW Chicago 'burbs daily. The guy who owns the car now, isn't complaining. High Performance Pontiac Magazine didn't complain about it when they Featured the car in their magazine. And it was good enough to it's class at WOrld Of Wheels & at Chevy Vette Fest. So, it's safe to say that everyone is happy with it except you.

As, I predicted you & you're little buddy are so jealous that you keep reaching out to try to find something but instead you keep showing everyone what fools you are.

Archie

Wasn't trying to hurt you in anyway but thought we was having fun posting pictures so thought I would help you out. Shows off that creative mind you have hidden behind that belly.

If that was the way you wanted the exhaust to look on the Stinger then I can't argue with you. But I can say it looks like complete azz and really shows off some shotty work. I love the section from the muffler to the tips, thats nice.

Once again you are right, I am so jealous that you can build sub-par V-8 Fieros using nothing more than angle iron, crushed bent pipe and a little cutting thru the fender well.

Since you have everything so well organized then where are the dyno sheets for these big bad V-8s you build?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

You know you right.

These guys don't care about truth or fairness or providing proof of accusations.

All they're interested in is thorwing out insults & accusations to try to hurt someone's reputation.

i also want to add something here.

For those that don't kow Shaunbag & the likes of jmbishop & MstangsBware are participating in an RFT attempt to get Hulki banned by trying to get FRT members who are on this Forum to give him Negs.

I will be giving Hulki a POSITIVE

Yeah, I know, those jealous guys are going to start screaming that I'm violating the rules of the Forum by discussing positives & negatives.

Maybe Cliff will even close this thread. Now wouldn't that be a shame, to close a thread that was nothing but a bashing thread from the beginning.

But if that still don't work, I'll be back in a little bit to spam this thread with more pics of cars that make certain people so jealous that they can't control themselves.

Archie

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--I think Archee has found a new little friend--Follower I meant. You should give him a 10% discount for being such a good little follower. And even throw in one of those cute little micro filters you hang off the MAF on your FI swaps and some of those sweet angle iron mounts.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

See this is where you're wrong. I didn't call him a troll, you did. I said he was one of the RFT group trying to get Hulki banned here because Hulki stood up to them. Try to get your facts straight before calling me names, otherwise it's you that looks like an ass.

If I called you a nobody, it left a lot bigger impression on you than it did me. Why don't you post up a link to the thread where I called you a nobody, so we can see the whole exchange that brought about that comment?

I couldn't care what 'bware does, he may be the best advice giver on the forum. But when he starts a thread (or sends another thread to the trashcan) for the soul purpose of bashing me & he shows up with no evidence of his accusations, then I'm going to give him the same stuff he dishes out.

Thanks for your input.

Archie

You are wrong once again but not surprised. I haven't rated your new best friend but you assume that I am a follower and jump on bandwagons. Then you say I start Threads or send them to the trashcan by bashing you. In the Thread that is gone I never mentioned any names of the creator or owner of the car that is flawed. You came out with the attacks first and I followed suit. If anyone goes back and reads thru old threads that have anything to do with questioning your parts or service, they will see you are the same every time. Like there is a permenant chip on your shoulder that you can't seem to remove. What are you going to do once I do get to see the car again and have proof? Hell maybe I will even try to buy the car so it will be mine to go thru with a fine tooth comb. I hate to see what the body looks like with no panels.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

"" And anybody who dedicates their lives to technologically advance our 20+ year old cars""

That has got to be the quote of the century there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--I think Archee has found a new little friend--Follower I meant. You should give him a 10% discount for being such a good little follower. And even throw in one of those cute little micro filters you hang off the MAF on your FI swaps and some of those sweet angle iron mounts.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--Maybe you should talk Shaunna into making you a cool avatar like his, so you can be just like him. Or maybe rename yourself to ShaunstangsBware. That would be killer.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--Maybe you should talk Shaunna into making you a cool avatar like his, so you can be just like him. Or maybe rename yourself to ShaunstangsBware. That would be killer.

Come one man--I was wanting you to be my next BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come one man--I was wanting you to be my next BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I can't be your BFF. You already have a BFF, remember?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Likewise, I’ll continue to teach you new tricks. Come on, jump through my hoops.

Right. I doubt you could teach a rock to hold still. You can pretend to create "hoops" for me to jump through, but all you're doing is further avoiding answering for your behavior. If you think you're saving face, you're wrong. Everyone can see through your nonsense, but if your ego is too fragile to man up to your mistakes, so be it. Prove me wrong.

Oh, and your trump card is that I post on RFT? Weak hand, "dude." It's no secret, I've announced it here more than once and unlike some people, I use the same name on both forums. You're more than welcome to search my name on RFT, but you're not going to find anything especially damning. Anything you do find I'll stand behind. As I said, you've got nothing.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Prove me wrong.

You're back on this thread, right?
Behold, RFT false god.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-07-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Behold, RFT false god.

Is that Shaunnas real face?
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Behold, RFT false god.

How does my being in this thread prove anything about your ability to own up to your mistakes?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

How does my being in this thread prove anything about your ability to own up to your mistakes?

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what a joke. archie, the reason you tell people to go back and find the threads you talk trash in is because they can't. believe me i was planning on doing that, but every thread i can remember you talking trash in has been edited by you to remove the content so no one can bring it up again. remember the thread where you and dark played tummy sticks for a few pages? well you've edited your posts so bad in that one i can't even tell what was going on. how can you say you didn't call mustangsbeware a troll is beyond me. just because you didn't come out and say it instead of the general speal you put out calling the group a troll is nonsense and you know it.

madcurl, just stop. you haven't accomplished anything with your bs. so what's the point?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Is that Shaunnas real face?

That's the real deal, BOH. Definitely a face only a mother could love. Scratch that, I doubt she loves it either.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock