Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The economy, is it good or bad. (Page 40)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The economy, is it good or bad. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-27-2007 10:05 AM
Replies: 1809 (21985 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 11-22-2008 07:23 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Steve... Does this mean it will potentially strengthen our export demands?
Trade deficit widest in 14 months
Jumps 9.3% in November; Commerce Department says oil imports, weak dollar contributed to the $63.1 billion deficit..

Fixed that for ya.
IP: Logged
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And you know we're not allowed to start threads about why Bill sucks/is an idiot/etc ect .
Had a rant worked up.. but easier to do this..

Bill..

Do you have anything to offer?
Plans/Goals/Ideals?.. or does everything just have to suck for you to have a regular life?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to talk finance/economy fine.
Sorry you haven't earned the right to discuss vets, combat, etc.
Yes you served, bonus point.. but never in a combat zone.. for you doggie types.. No Combat Infantry Badge.
If I were in the Army i'd have earned 2+.. and wasnt a "specalist".. I was a Corporal, fire team leader
Rank earned, not given through a test.
You hit a nerve with me.. this is something I wont relax on.

I knew LCpl Walbran, I went drinking with him, messed with him in the barracks, You will not diminish his life.

Bill.. I've put up with your **** in the past.. but this goes too far for me... trying to reign in the rest

You've put up with my ****?
Wow... I've heard of people going catatonic but I've never in my life witnessed it. Kinda odd seeing it unfold online in slow motion.

Get a grip soldier! The enemy is in your head and it isnt me...

I have no idea how you got off on this tangent Uaana but I can assure you I had nothing to do with it.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

And you know we're not allowed to start threads about why Bill sucks/is an idiot/etc ect .
Had a rant worked up.. but easier to do this..
Bill..
Do you have anything to offer?
Plans/Goals/Ideals?.. or does everything just have to suck for you to have a regular life?

Sure, I have this to offer.
I dont see how this question pertains to your life or this thread. It's my life, not yours so like wtf do you care about me? Not to mention you and your band of forum brothers seem to have the enemy 84Bill in your sights so by all means frag away. I dont know what good it will serve you but you missed again so get off my ass.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
so get off my ass.

LOL bill why not get off your ass your self.

But since you failed to come up with anything it only reasserts that you are just a miserable worthless lazy slob who has nothing going right in his life by his own failures in choice and action that you have to try and make every one as miserable as you are.

So you taking care of those kids yet bill?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fixed that for ya.

Nice duck. Were you this much of a pussy whiner while you were in?

Guess Ace was right when he guessed you were UnSat.. Have you tried to excel in anything in your life? Or has it always been "I'm screwed.. nobody will give me a break"
Hell I've offered you jobs but you're not willing to move out of your pity party.

Steve.. take note.. your biggest supporter for the economy is going bad lives in his moms basement and lives off of gov't welfare
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... I mean just mutha effin WOW!

If I didnt know any better I'd swear this thread turned into "Romper Room, is it good or bad."

Like the economy... I think it's bad and getting worse by the second.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Life is precious only if it is yours and as long as all other life forms agree with you or what you are fighting for huh?"

Do you have ADD
And sorry not a Soldier.. Marine.

You had everything to do with my tangent.. deal with it.. suck it up.. own up to what you said.

Anything else you want to spout off.. military war crimes, brutality etc?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uaana

6570 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Wow... I mean just mutha effin WOW!

If I didnt know any better I'd swear this thread turned into "Romper Room, is it good or bad."

Like the economy... I think it's bad and getting worse by the second.

Answer the questions!
Were you a pussy?
Were you UnSat?

Don't like the heat?.. Can't defend your positions?
Well maybe mom will give you a hug
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell I've offered you jobs but you're not willing to move out of your pity party.

Two months ago 90,000 "Jhobs" were created. This past month on 17,000 jhobs. No... Jobs are a go nowhere short term stop gap solution. I want long term money, not another jahob.

Steve.. take note.. your biggest supporter for the economy is going bad lives in his moms basement and lives off of gov't welfare

Once again the 3rd graders make whimsically amusing ad-homenim assumptions.

Answer the questions!
Were you a pussy?
Were you UnSat?

Don't like the heat?.. Can't defend your positions?
Well maybe mom will give you a hug

No.
No.
No.
Dont care.
Dont have to.
Probably.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-15-2008).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, I have this to offer.
I dont see how this question pertains to your life or this thread. It's my life, not yours so like wtf do you care about me? Not to mention you and your band of forum brothers seem to have the enemy 84Bill in your sights so by all means frag away. I dont know what good it will serve you but you missed again so get off my ass.

Forum brothers?.. sorry I didnt get a secret handshake or even a ring!

Got any more comments on useless deaths of US servicemen, evil corporations, people making profit, or anything else that seems to keep the Bill man down?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uaana

6570 posts
Member since Dec 1999

"whine/excuse"

Offered you a job in your field, for real pay.. you never even bothered. (yes I kept check)

Attack?.. wtf.. you're not worthy of an attack.. All anyone has to do is point out your job/living conditions/life.. pretty much rebutts any argument.
Unless living in our parents basement, and getting food from the food shelf is something we should aspire too
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Forum brothers?.. sorry I didnt get a secret handshake or even a ring!

Since you have not been able to maintain the integrity of the topic about all I can do is respond with a simple reply.
Even a blind man such as myself can recognize a pig. Once a pig has been identified for the first time it is easier to identify all other pigs by the sound of their squeals and their similar stench.

Got any more comments on useless deaths of US servicemen, evil corporations, people making profit, or anything else that seems to keep the Bill man down?

Since you brought it up earlier, I asked you to create another thread to discuss how you are feeling with regard to that very question. I wont get involved in that thread as I can see how very traumatic a subject it is for you. Being that you know 84Bill so well it is quite apparent that you know how empathic I can be when it comes to caring about those less fortunate than myself.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Ace, and others who think this is a reason to bicker back and forth just to bicker.

The economy has been going down from the beginning of this thread, granted it is not negative growth but it is going down. It will be negative growth this year and very shortly.

Those who have said the economy is growing, yes you are right, but the problem is that it is less and less everyday and has been all along yet those of you that see this as good don’t want to see that it is going down, down, down.

Billions upon billions of money we don’t have in America to prop up a failing banking system because of stupid investments by those who are supposed to be in the know. They are the educated ones. They should have known better they have an education, RIGHT?

Yet you keep saying I am stupid and don’t know what I am talking about.

You keep saying that we should let all those that are going bankrupt just go under. Well if we are to do that why not let those banks that were stupid enough to allow these loans to be made down under? They were the cause of all this.

Why keep propping them up?
Why because if we do not we will be in a full economic melt down. Depression.

Citi Loses Almost $10B, Slashes Dividend

Email this Story

Jan 15, 11:03 AM (ET)

By MADLEN READ

(AP) The Citibank logo is shown on a branch office in this April 11, 2007 file photo in New York....
Full Image

p {margin:12px 0px 0px 0px;}
NEW YORK (AP) - Citigroup Inc. (#HYPERLINK "http://money.excite.com/jsp/qt/short.jsp?symbol_search_text=C"C) (#HYPERLINK "http://money.excite.com/jsp/qt/short.jsp?symbol_search_text=C"C) lost almost $10 billion in last year's final three months, the largest quarterly deficit in its 196-year history, and slashed its dividend and 4,200 jobs as it recorded a mammoth write-down for bad bets on the mortgage industry.
The nation's largest bank wrote down the value of its portfolio by $18.1 billion and said it was setting aside $4 billion to cover U.S. consumer credit defaults. It signaled further problems in its consumer businesses as deflated home prices, high energy and food costs, and rising unemployment weigh on people's ability to keep up with their payments.

http://apnews.excite.com/ar...80115/D8U6DJQO0.html

Talk amongst yourselves I’m late for my nap.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-15-2008).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Offered you a job in your field, for real pay.. you never even bothered. (yes I kept check)
Attack?.. wtf.. you're not worthy of an attack.. All anyone has to do is point out your job/living conditions/life.. pretty much rebutts any argument.
Unless living in our parents basement, and getting food from the food shelf is something we should aspire too

Again, of what matter is this in your life and how does it pertain to the topic "The economy, is it good or bad."? Uaana, your ad-homenim deflection from the topic is very amusing to say the very least.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, of what matter is this in your life and how does it pertain to the topic "The economy, is it good or bad."? Uaana, your ad-homenim deflection from the topic is very amusing to say the very least.

Nice re-direct.

and nice ditch on the other item you brought up.

Never mind.. punk..
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Buttered?
Kettle?
Salted?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice re-direct.
and nice ditch on the other item you brought up.
Never mind.. punk..

I don't blame you for giving up Uaana. The U.S. Economy can be a real mother to understand and comprehend for adults let alone the average school age child with ADHD.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

Buttered?
Kettle?
Salted?

Gov't Cheese flavored. Want some?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't blame you for giving up Uaana. The U.S. Economy can be a real mother to understand and comprehend for adults let alone the average school age child with ADHD.

Yes bill youve proven time and again with your lack of understanding the links you post and other childish things like threatening people and throwing hissy fits.

Adults pay for their children bill.
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gov't Cheese flavored. Want some?

No but if you want a recipe for candy coating or chocolate coating pop corn ( or anything else) I can hook you up. The apple cinnamon and peanut butter chocolate are so good.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, the Government Cheese flavored popcorn is the best! Bill likes to have a little Whine with his free Government Cheese flavored popcorn.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill.. you haven't said anything about the economy.. Just pasted in some threads from other threads.

Then you managed to jump on the useless deaths bandwagon.

Defend one of your posts.. all we're asking..
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
Yes bill youve proven time and again with your lack of understanding the links you post and other childish things like threatening people and throwing hissy fits.

Adults pay for their children bill.

Right Phranc.
Your ad-homenim expertise on 84Billonomics is so far fetched and has so little to do with this topic that it is synonymous with all activities pertaining to kindergarten recess.

Bill.. you haven't said anything about the economy.. Just pasted in some threads from other threads.
Then you managed to jump on the useless deaths bandwagon.
Defend one of your posts.. all we're asking..

Hypocrite.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Nah, the Government Cheese flavored popcorn is the best! Bill likes to have a little Whine with his free Government Cheese flavored popcorn.

Speaking of cheese, I made got a ton of cheese playing the market today.
What a brutal day it was too.

Stocks get battered
Recession fears send equities lower as investors consider Citigroup's almost $10 billion quarterly loss and a weak retail sales report.

EW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stock losses accelerated Tuesday afternoon as investors bet that Citigroup's steep quarterly loss and a big drop in retail sales are further signs of the risk of an economic recession.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost around 280 points with roughly 50 minutes left in the session. The broader S&P 500 (INX) index lost 2.4 percent and the Nasdaq composite lost 2.5 percent.

Citigroup (C, Fortune 500) reported an almost $10 billion quarterly loss that was worse than expected, slashed its dividend, and said it was taking an $18.1 billion writedown related to bad mortgage bets.

The company also said it was receiving a $12.5 billion cash infusion from investors in Kuwait, Singapore and the state of New Jersey. Shares slipped almost 7 percent. (Full story)

Citigroup is the latest financial leader to report weak profits and big writedowns amid the housing and credit market mess, adding to a sense of unease on Wall Street.

The stock market reaction right now is "logical," said Haag Sherman, managing director of Salient Partners, with investors catching up to and reflecting the current strained economic conditions.

He said investors are also starting to realize that monetary policy will not be enough to prop up equities this time. "I think there's a sense that the Fed can't help enough. Recession is on the way or already here."

The panic about the economy has investors clamoring for the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates more aggressively.

According to futures contracts on the Chicago Board of Trade, investors are now betting that the Federal Reserve will cut the fed funds rate, a key short-term interest rate, by a half-percentage point at its two-day meeting that ends Jan. 30. There is also the possibility that the central bank will cut rates by three-quarters of a percentage point, or 75 basis points. There are 100 basis points in one percentage point.

Ahead of that, the Federal Reserve said Tuesday it had auctioned $30 billion in funds to commercial banks at an interest rate of 3.95 percent. It was the third in a series of auctions the Fed has initiated to give banks much-needed cash.

While this is helping the banks, Sherman said because the banks are generally not in a position to extend credit, the auctions are not really helping consumers, with consumers continuing to be strapped, as the retail sales report demonstrated.

Retail sales fell 0.4 percent, short of forecasts and the biggest drop in six months. Excluding volatile auto sales, retail sales also fell a worse-than-expected 0.4 percent.

Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hypocrite?!?!

Come dance with me awhile.. Please defend useless deaths of servicemen.
Do you even know what you posted about US economy other than it said it was bad? (Ive fisked at least one of your posts)

Are you sure you want to play with grownups .. or maybe you should go back to your cheetos n herb.. let us grown ups take care of things.. or do you actually have an opinion beyond what you copy/pasted?

And all that aside.. you're still a reserve/guard unstat punk until proven otherwise.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
The economy has been going down from the beginning of this thread, granted it is not negative growth but it is going down. It will be negative growth this year and very shortly.

Those who have said the economy is growing, yes you are right, but the problem is that it is less and less everyday and has been all along yet those of you that see this as good don’t want to see that it is going down, down, down.

Just a minor nitpick. I know what you're saying and agree, but saying the economy is going down, but not negative growth is a little misleading. The economy is growing, but not as fast as before.

Your remark makes it sound like you floor your accelerator, then when you back off to half throttle you call that "slowing down." Well, you're still accelerating, but not as fast. [end nitpick]

On the economy in general, I do think the chances of recession are much higher today than they were a year ago. Confidence is low, regardless of how good or bad the earnings are. Low confidence makes any poor earnings reports that much more damaging. There's a pretty strong chance of recession, but I don't see it as an end of the world scenario. You can complain about how horrible things are, or you can accept things are changing and try to benefit from it.

The FED will likely cut rates by .5 - .75 before the end of the month. Mortgage rates are dropping again. Home prices are declining. This could be a huge boon to buyers. The only caveat is they'll have to actually be able to qualify for financing - which shouldn't be a big deal. If you can't qualify, you shouldn't have bought in the first place - that's how this mess got started.

Remember, rich people (who made their money rather than inheriting it) have learned to weather the ups and downs. There's opportunity in any market. But if you're so busy talking about how bad things are, you might not see it.

I don't think posting news articles does much for the "discussion." If you have something to add or an insight into the situation, by all means, share with us.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hypocrite?!?!

You are...

Come dance with me awhile.. Please defend useless deaths of servicemen.

I cant defend the deaths of U.S. Servicemen... How about you, can you defend the deaths of us servicemen? I have absolutly NO DOUBT in my military mind that you can... and will.

Do you even know what you posted about US economy other than it said it was bad? (Ive fisked at least one of your posts)

Yes.. I know what I posted and I fisked one of your posts too so I guess that makes us even Steven.

Are you sure you want to play with grownups .. or maybe you should go back to your cheetos n herb.. let us grown ups take care of things.. or do you actually have an opinion beyond what you copy/pasted?

Cheetos n herb? Ohhhh... Okay.
That explains your ADHD, off the wall commentary the delusional assertions that this is all about 84Bill and that he is coming to take over the world by subverting the minds of CEO's the world over.

Hell, I must be damn good :::buffs nails on chest::: got all but 7% of them this last round of psionic attacks on the us economy... ::: blows at hand ::: Not bad at all if I say so myself.

And all that aside.. you're still a reserve/guard unstat punk until proven otherwise.

Use the ad-homenim all you want Uaana.

All it proves is that your finely tuned adult communications skills are on par with that of a hair pulling 3rd grader.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chesapeake Delegate Sponsors Bill to Ban Truck Nuts

Today, a Chesapeake lawmaker plans to introduce a bill that will ban "truck nuts" from your truck or SUV.

The nutty idea is the brainchild of Delegate Lionell Spruill. We're talking about the fake testicles people hang on the backs of their vehicles. Spruill's bill would ban anything on a car or truck that looked like human genitalia.

"Yeah, I definitely think those should be outlawed. I don't approve of that," says one local woman we talked to.

But others think its no big deal.

"Nah, that's not vulgar, that's funny," says one man.

Spruill says these types of dangling do-dads are tacky, vulgar, and downright embarassing. It still has a long way to go before it ever becomes law.

"It comes to a point where there are certain things you just can't do. And putting testicles on the back of a truck is just too much. So I am trying to stop it," he tells NewsChannel 3 in an interview.

Spruill says the idea for the bill came to him after the daughter of one of the people in his district saw a pair of the testicles hanging from the back of a truck in traffic. That's when Spruill put the bill in action. Although he says he hasn't found anyone to co-sponsor it with him.

Wow. This could devastate the entire truck nut industry. All the truck nut assembly lines screeching to a halt. Truck nut retail sales could be devastated. Fleets of nutless trucks forelornly roaming the streets.

Won't somebody think of the nuts?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Chesapeake Delegate Sponsors Bill to Ban Truck Nuts
[i]

Frigging ridiculous.
PFF
System Bot
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Frigging ridiculous.

K.. now take note.

you find this "frgging ridculous" .. please point out where.. this is how debate works.

So.. Please in the name of debate.. pull this article apart.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

K.. now take note.

K... In summery, politicians have nothing better to do with their time than make silly senseless laws...

Howd I do?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Frigging ridiculous.

Yes you are.

I know you think thats an Ad hominem attack. ( where I attack the poster instead of the points) But its not. See bill you don't put forth points to refute. Well non of your own that haven't been fully destroyed by the adults. No bill that is a direct attack at you and has nothing to do with your weak and uneducated arguments.

Paying for those kids yet bill? Have they run out of things to sell to make ends meet yet?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

K... In summery, politicians have nothing better to do with their time than make silly senseless laws...

Howd I do?

Miss.. You didn't address a single thing in the article either to support or deny.

So should we say that all of your posts in this thread are just copy/paste arguments you got from somewhere else?

I'll leave the attacking of your unsat, no child supporting ass to others
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc the forum punk:
Yes you are.
I know you think thats an Ad hominem attack. ( where I attack the poster instead of the points) But its not. See bill you don't put forth points to refute. Well non of your own that haven't been fully destroyed by the adults. No bill that is a direct attack at you and has nothing to do with your weak and uneducated arguments.
Paying for those kids yet bill? Have they run out of things to sell to make ends meet yet?

Direct attack against me huh? Ohhh.. I can almost feel the burning sensation...

Phranc... you're a meanie!
so heres a puppy.

Miss.. You didn't address a single thing in the article either to support or deny.
So should we say that all of your posts in this thread are just copy/paste arguments you got from somewhere else?
I'll leave the attacking of your unsat, no child supporting ass to others

Well damn... Dont I feel like a fool...
You're a meanie too! so heres your pig.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep calling me a punk bill. It doesn't make it true. Unlike the truth that you don't care for your children like a man instead you are a punk who has deprived them so they had to sell things to make ends meet. Poor kids. You are so pathetic you drag them down with you, like a punk. Punks still live at home with mommy past the age of 30. Punks threaten people on the internet.

Stop projecting your own faults and failures on others bill.

As far as the economy goes locally it must be doing great since I've had to turn away offers.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc the forum punk:
Keep calling me a punk bill. It doesn't make it true.

As does your Ad-homenim twisting of a topic in an attempt deflect from the topic because you lack a valid argument.

You are a punk because you cant give it up and just keep trying to make the same invalid argument over and over again. 4 years you have tried this tactic. Any person with an IQ over that of a common average run of the mill house hold pet would know how futile and weak these ad-homenim attacks against me are.

Combine that with the fact that you have displayed this childish immature behavior for no less that 4 years means that you also qualify as a "stalker."

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about your ad-homenim attacks of others, ad nauseum?

Don't complain about it when you do the same.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Don't complain about it when you do the same.

You do realize this is how you enable people Phranc and his minions to get away with this crap dont you?

I'm going to complain because I have a right to complain about the incessant and constant harassment. If you are going to enable then then I am going to state here and now that if you continue doing so you will be identified as one of the harassers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock