Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The economy, is it good or bad. (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The economy, is it good or bad. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-27-2007 10:05 AM
Replies: 1809 (21983 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 11-22-2008 07:23 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

Bill,
I dont think you need to worry about the economy,
YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE ECONOMY TO CARE,,, UNENMPLOYED -WELFARE PEOPLE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY EVER.
So, if you have a job, a house, credit cards and the like and work,, you are entitle to post about the economy.

GO GET A JOB- Even illegals work in this country>

Like I said before to the other idiots (such as yourself) who think they know so much about me. I DO NOT HAVE TO.

Dont blow *hit up anyones a** becuase you feel you are being taken advantage of...

YOU MEAN LIKE THE SH!T YOU ARE TRYING TO BLOW UP EVERYONE ASS THAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME?

Dont be a retard like everyone else or go ahead and join them. I dont care.

IP: Logged
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill,

you got about 12 months before the new President is going to make you work.

White Middle aged men, are not the popular minority at this time.

You will be forced to work, or you wont eat..

I go to China on business,, you would not last one minute there. everyone works..

So, if you are getting welfare and unemplyment,, I hope you are at least taking a broom to the street and cleaning.... YOU NEED TO DO YOUR PART>.

I am sick of paying for A** holes like you.. I pay more in Taxes than you ever made.. I am so sick of it.

GET A JOB
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The new genius on the block:
Bill,

you got about 12 months before the new President is going to make you work.

Really?
Who says I dont work?

White Middle aged men, are not the popular minority at this time.
You will be forced to work, or you wont eat..
I go to China on business,, you would not last one minute there. everyone works..

So you are one of those antiamerican global economy loving types huh?
Hey next time you go to China renounce your citizenship and enjoy your new life as a communist.

So, if you are getting welfare and unemplyment,,

Ohh.. wow... you said "if"
What happened to cause that though process? A synaptic misfire or a genetic mutation caused by lead poisoning from all that finely crafted Chinese made garbage you love so much?

I hope you are at least taking a broom to the street and cleaning.... YOU NEED TO DO YOUR PART>.

Hope? What do you know about hope? and who the hell are you to tell me what I "need to do"?

You stink like a communist and tyrannical thug .

I am sick of paying for A** holes like you..

Like me? Ya know... You can take the following however you like.

You are very fortunate there are people "like me" as there are far more people who aren't "like me", they're far worse. They could care far less about people "like you"... and skanc and spaceboy and your pathetic attempts at dominating "the world" with your hate and greed.

I pay more in Taxes than you ever made..
I am so sick of it.

So.. congratulations.. I really hope you get a big fat raise and end up paying more taxes.
If you dont like paying taxes, write your congressperson or maybe vote for Ron Paul. I hear Paul has a plan.

GET A JOB

GET A CLUE
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Really?
Who says I dont work?
GET A CLUE

You said you don't work. You brag about how you are on the dole and screwing over the sheeple. Christ bill think before you post. Maybe you should write down all you lies so you can keep them straight. No one makes things up about you bill. We only repeat what you say about your self. Like not working and not paying for your kids and doing drugs and living at home with mommy.

Get a job.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
You said you don't work. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Get a job.

I'm a multimillionaire.

Now... Get a life Troll

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-07-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Weak jobs number in store(s)
Retail sector might not help boost November labor market, even with the holiday shopping season underway.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- A generally modest November employment report is due Friday from the Labor Department, and don't be surprised to find weakness in an area where you'd expect strength this time of year: the local shopping mall.

The fact is that the retail sector has been more hurt by the downturn in housing than commonly assumed. And the forecasts of only modest gains in holiday sales this year, coupled with more precise hiring practices by retailers, could result in the retail employment figure showing a decline, rather than a gain.

Waiting for employment report
Stock futures little changed as investors await key measure of labor market.
LONDON (CNNMoney.com) -- U.S. stocks looked set for a flat open early Friday, as investors hung back ahead of a key labor market reading.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-07-2007).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, you might want to BOLD the "COULD" in that sentence, too. It's a tactic word that journalists use to tell the truth but to make a story.

The economy COULD go into a recession.

The economy COULD boom later this year.

Unemployment COULD rise this year.

Unemployment COULD plummet this year.

Bill COULD get a job and be a productive member of society.

The world COULD end this year.

Those are all partially true sentences. They're all somewhat false sentences. (Especially the one about Bill)

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 12-07-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm a multimillionaire.

Now... Get a life Troll

And a liar too.

Either you are lying about being rich. Or you are a liar about being a welfare queen. or grant, whatever BS you called it. You gotta be some kind of real scum to be a millionaire then brag about how you got food at the free pantry.

I have a life bill. A nice one. Say hi to your mom.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005
http://www.foxbusiness.com/...ady-47_397181_3.html

Employers added a solid 94,000 jobs to their payrolls in November, the unemployment rate held steady at 4.7% and wages grew briskly, encouraging signs the nation's employment climate is holding up in the face of turbulence in the housing and credit markets.
Bad news?

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 12-07-2007).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/...ady-47_397181_3.html

[QUOTE]Employers added a solid 94,000 jobs to their payrolls in November, the unemployment rate held steady at 4.7% and wages grew briskly, encouraging signs the nation's employment climate is holding up in the face of turbulence in the housing and credit markets.
Bad news?

[/QUOTE]

Oh! Lookie Bill! I guess that jobs COULD decline. But now, we have the numbers and jobs DIDN'T decline.

We COULD go into a recession next year. MAYBE I'll post sometime next year that we DIDN'T go into a recession.

I love those articles with the word "COULD". Anything to make a story a sensational story.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um, christmas season cashiers & stockboys? yay
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

Yeah... Something neither Skanc or spaceballs would ever consider doing... Sure they "say" they would but not even a snowballs chance in hell would they be caught walking a Wal-Mar....t unless they were shopping.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um did you read the article?

The fresh snapshot of the labor market, released by the Labor Department on Friday, showed that hiring was brisk in education and health services, retail, professional services, the government and elsewhere.
In the second paragraph they list 5 sectors. Retail was one. And the biggest raise was in gov. jobs. Seasonal jobs would only make up a very small section.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a pretty big "yay" in my little world. My "head-up-his-ass" step-son just got hired on with Best Buy after being an unemployed worthless couch potato for 3 months.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the bankruptcies in this country are and will have absolutely no affect on the economy.

That’s why the government wants to stop them, they are and will affect the economy negatively.

You can say what ever you like but the economy is headed down hill. No matter how many jobs are added, no matter how much the stock market climbs.

These bankruptcies are not good they are dumping the price of home purchased even before this all started.

http://money.excite.com/jsp...ews_id=ap-d8tcngbo1&

Still, a lingering fear among economists is that consumers will cut back on their spending, throwing the economy into a tailspin. The odds of a recession have grown this year, although Federal Reserve officials, the Bush administration and others are hopeful the country can avoid one.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Either you WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote]
I have a life bill. A nice one. Say hi to your mom.

I have no doubt, Mines rather cozy and very easy too... Np, will do.. and my natural father too.

Just be sure to say hi your abusive drunkard of father and pitiful attention seeking mom
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah... Something neither Skanc or spaceballs would ever consider doing... Sure they "say" they would but not even a snowballs chance in hell would they be caught walking a Wal-Mar....t unless they were shopping.

What do you do for a living bill?

I've worked in sewers and laying sod and in a aluminium forge. I wouldn't have a problem being a stock boy at a Wal*mart. But given my resume regional manager would be the job I'm best suited for. How about you bill what job can you get, that is if you ever got off you lazy but and looked for one. I bet you would lie on the job app. like how you lie on here . I'm not above hard work bill. You are. Thats why you live with mommy and suck up welfare. Think before you post bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gov. jobs. Yeah.. more big dollar welfare recipients. Just what we need.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no doubt, Mines rather cozy and very easy too... Np, will do.. and my natural father too.

Just be sure to say hi your abusive drunkard of father and pitiful attention seeking mom

My moms dead bill how will I say hi to her? Christ you are dumb. I mean really stupid. Its a shame to smart to choke to death.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Gov. jobs. Yeah.. more big dollar welfare recipients. Just what we need.

Yeah people who actually do work and get paid for. How dare they they should just lay around doing drugs at mommies house. Think before you post idiot.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you do for a living bill?

I work at none of ya business doing none of your business.

I've worked in sewers and laying sod and in a aluminium forge. I wouldn't have a problem being a stock boy at a Wal*mart. But given my resume regional manager would be the job I'm best suited for.

Yeah.. I have that on my resume too. Never cared for it so I quit.

How about you bill Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Troll on Skanc
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
That is a pretty big "yay" in my little world. My "head-up-his-ass" step-son just got hired on with Best Buy after being an unemployed worthless couch potato for 3 months.

yay! another Blue Shirt!
yeah, my daughter been not working for 2 months now....she got a pretty big head on what she expects from a job now....her last one was Hooters....she wont even think about Taco Bell, cashier, etc...below her....
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My moms dead bill how will I say hi to her? Christ you are dumb. I mean really stupid. Its a shame to smart to choke to death.

And what about your drunkard father? Still whopping on your ass?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't have a job bill. We know that stop trying to cover it up . You've admitted several times you are a welfare queen. You quit all your jobs didn't you bill. To much work for you? Calling me Skanc is trolling so troll on idiot bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah people who actually do work and get paid for. How dare they they should just lay around doing drugs at mommies house. Think before you post idiot.

Gov. people do work? Thats news to my ears, cant remember the last time a government employee actually did work. They get paid like they do a lot of work though.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, I worked for Best Buy as a computer tech and computer salesman from 1998-2001 and then from 2001-2003. I liked the extra money. I also was offered full-time management with them.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
Bill, I worked for Best Buy as a computer tech and computer salesman from 1998-2001 and then from 2001-2003. I liked the extra money. I also was offered full-time management with them.

And this has what to do with the topic?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gov. people do work? Thats news to my ears, cant remember the last time a government employee actually did work. They get paid like they do a lot of work though.

The welfare worker who gets your food stamps works. But you don't don't know work is. If gov. workers do so little and get paid for why don't you get a gov. job. To much work?

Go OD bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't have a job bill.

So you say. Keep trolling..... Skanc
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bill.

Keep trolling Skanc....
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shows that unlike you people work and add to the economy.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shows that unlike you people work and add to the economy.

Troll on....
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you say. Keep trolling..... Skanc

No you say you don't have a job. Is it a troll when you say it too? Or just when some one uses your words to point out how pathetic you are?

Keep trolling bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No you say you don't have a job.

So you say.. Troooooooooooooooooooooollll on SSSSSSSSSSSkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnc

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you say.. Troooooooooooooooooooooollll on SSSSSSSSSSSkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnc

No bill you say. Do you remember that? Were you high? Are you high now? Maybe it was one of your lies? Maybe you are lying now. Actually you haven't said you have a job. Do you bill? Can you honestly say you have a job. You are scum bill. A liar ontop of that.

Keep trolling bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No bill you say.

No Skanc... You say it.

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You stated that I or Phranc wouldn't ever step into one of these stores and perform these jobs. I just proved you wrong.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is great! though mildly entertaining it is about time this worthless thread went to the trashcan.

Even when on topic it is full of worthless drivel by the doom and bloom retards doing their Chicken Little imitation, ignoring all evidence that does not support their uninformed, uneducated, defeatist, doom and gloom crystal ball predictions.

To the trashcan be gone you! heh anyway I can help, just let me know.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Skanc... You say it.

Thats what I though bill. You can't honestly say you have a job. You said earlier that you don't work. Not because you can't but because don't want to. Those were your own words. Same with the bragging about taking food from the free pantry. Same with how you were "owed" your welfare. Same with how you said people who work are sheeple and that you live off their work because you're so smart. Your words said that bill. I'm just repeating it to remind you so I can point out how much of a pathetic loser you are and when you change your story so I can point out how you are a stupid liar.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh*

Yet another thread lost to the Bill vs. Phranc shitstorm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock