Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The economy, is it good or bad. (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The economy, is it good or bad. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-27-2007 10:05 AM
Replies: 1809 (21981 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 11-22-2008 07:23 AM
Red88FF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CNN blows dog, and is one of the worst political tools. It is not like this is in any way new news, other than yes, energy costs are up!

They personify the liberal press and the basic ideological differences between the two predominant political parties.

One is doom and gloom and you are one step from the sh!tter.

The other is of how good we really do have it and looking for a brighter future.

Easy to spot who is who in this thread for sure.

IP: Logged
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
CNN blows dog, and is one of the worst political tools. It is not like this is in any way new news, other than yes, energy costs are up!

They personify the liberal press and the basic ideological differences between the two predominant political parties.

One is doom and gloom and you are one step from the sh!tter.

The other is of how good we really do have it and looking for a brighter future.

Easy to spot who is who in this thread for sure.

and, what of those who are concerned for friends & family who are sinking?
I know how good I have it. but, I also know how things work. I am not gonna put on a blindfold, and keep spouting everythings great - because I am fine. but, I can see how NOT being selfish is a minority in success.....
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just pointing out ideological differences, that is all.

The only people I personally know that are in the shitter did the arm loans, rammed themselves into personal dept, or have drug problems, sure it may be a somewhat narrow view but it IS what is happening in my area.

Again

Just pointing out ideological differences, that is all.

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, this thread is more about "the economy". which of course is a super vague term. overall - the economy is just fine. its not as great as it was has been recently, but it sure aint "in the pits". yes, many people are having problems due to over confidence, and of course - piss poor planning. credit cards & the consilidation loans that followed made it too easy for many people to get goods they really shouldnt have bought. 10 years in debt for 3 years worth of items. yes - bad plan. I admit I got pulled in too. took me quite sometime to pay off credit cards & student loan.

but, that aside - the damage is done. do you realize that desperate people do deperate things? this is why we pay "unemployment" - to keep the recently unemployed from robbing us. dont for a minute think these programs are because we are compassionate people. it is for safety. when many people are forced backwards, they do retailiate. and, this just makes things worse. to many desperate people can in fact pull the economy WAAAY down and cause endless freedom infriging laws.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

so, rising prices & not rising wages their fault??
Not managing their money better is. They aren't in debt because the price of gas is up.

hmpf, never woulda thunk it. you could say "get a better job". but, now - is there really room in the workforce for 60% of the population to "get a better job"?
How about spending their money more wisely? Do you think 60% can do that?

maybe you should just step back, and stick with "it dont affect me none" and shut up. fine, we get it - your impervious.
Why should I shut up? Is it because you don't like what I have to say? To bad. Don't read it. And I'm not impervious because of some majical reason. I planned and did smart things with my money.

so, what is the secret to getting gas & electricity at lower rates? can you please enlighten the rest of us, who have to buy it at market price?
as far as I can tell, the only answer is to use less.

When did I say I got it cheaper? Thats right I didn't. Putting words in peoples mouth like that makes you look like a bitter man. But you are right. Use less. Use less electricity, gas, credit, you know save money instead of getting a new 40 inch flat screen or luxury car you can't afford like the house you couldn't afford. That would fall under better money management. Why is it when you say use less its ok but when I say it you tell me to shut up?
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! I have said that many times about welfare payments, protection racket.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adain... as in many other threads...

Choosing to ignore, down play or diflect will not help. IOW, Ignorance solves nothing, just adds to it.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
When did I say I got it cheaper? Thats right I didn't. Putting words in peoples mouth like that makes you look like a bitter man. But you are right. Use less. Use less electricity, gas, credit, you know save money instead of getting a new 40 inch flat screen or luxury car you can't afford like the house you couldn't afford. That would fall under better money management. Why is it when you say use less its ok but when I say it you tell me to shut up?

lol - yes - that was a bit of a bitter post - sorry. and, I am 100% with ya on not feeling sorry for people who bought 40" flat screens & a lexus on credit, and wont be able to pay it off for 10 years. and, I do see quite a bit of it - the brothers out here just looove lexus's. (lexi?)
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol - yes - that was a bit of a bitter post - sorry. and, I am 100% with ya on not feeling sorry for people who bought 40" flat screens & a lexus on credit, and wont be able to pay it off for 10 years. and, I do see quite a bit of it - the brothers out here just looove lexus's. (lexi?)

Way back in the olde days they called people who sold crap the "Snake Oil salesman"

Today they are called bankers and loan officers. The government does nothing but support this snake oil industry because of the power of lobbying which drown out the voice of the people when they cry foul.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and, in the mob days - racketeering & loan sharking......

I agree 100% with personal financial responsibility - but, when they prey upon young adults, barely stepping into the world, and get them to sign away the next 10 years of their lifes - I find that a bit distasteful. especially when peddling drugs is illegal for the same reasons.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2007 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Home prices: Worst drop since '70
New home prices were down 13% in October, yet sales pace still falls well short of forecasts. August and September sales reading cut.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The biggest plunge in new home prices in 37 years was not enough to revive October sales, according to the government's latest reading on the battered housing and home building markets

Unemployment state by state
1 IDAHO 2.5
2 HAWAII 2.7
3 UTAH 2.8
4 SOUTH DAKOTA 2.9
4 WYOMING 2.9
6 ALABAMA 3.1
6 MONTANA 3.1
6 NEW MEXICO 3.1
6 VIRGINIA 3.1
10 NEBRASKA 3.2
10 NEW HAMPSHIRE 3.2
12 LOUISIANA 3.3
13 DELAWARE 3.4
13 NORTH DAKOTA 3.4
15 ARIZONA 3.5
16 COLORADO 3.7
17 KANSAS 3.8
18 IOWA 3.9
19 MARYLAND 4.0
20 NEW JERSEY 4.1
20 TEXAS 4.1
22 FLORIDA 4.2
23 MASSACHUSETTS 4.3
23 VERMONT 4.3
25 OKLAHOMA 4.4
26 PENNSYLVANIA 4.5
27 INDIANA 4.6
27 NEW YORK 4.6
27 TENNESSEE 4.6
30 CONNECTICUT 4.7
30 GEORGIA 4.7
30 MINNESOTA 4.7
33 MAINE 4.8
33 NORTH CAROLINA 4.8
33 WASHINGTON 4.8
36 RHODE ISLAND 4.9
37 WEST VIRGINIA 5.0
38 NEVADA 5.2
38 WISCONSIN 5.2
40 ILLINOIS 5.3
41 OREGON 5.5
42 CALIFORNIA 5.6
42 KENTUCKY 5.6
42 MISSOURI 5.6
45 ARKANSAS 5.7
46 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 5.8
46 SOUTH CAROLINA 5.8
48 OHIO 5.9
49 ALASKA 6.1
49 MISSISSIPPI 6.1
51 MICHIGAN 7.7
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
51 MICHIGAN 7.7

I guess this explains why I feel its not as good as others, eh?

just you all wait - after global warming is in full swing - Michigan will be the new Florida - and we will be the ones grinning
(and of course - the ones with all the fresh water)

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 11-30-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess this explains why I feel its not as good as others, eh?

just you all wait - after global warming is in full swing - Michigan will be the new Florida - and we will be the ones grinning
(and of course - the ones with all the fresh water)

Not if the Florida politicians move in too.. then you will be in a drought as was and still is effect until further notice. Considering that florida is sinking and the state is about 60% water I dont know how a drought is possible but it is indeed the case.

Oh and I do need to mention the unemployment will lower for you which is a plus so be ready to have hardly any job available and those that are (due to supply and demand) will be next to worthless in the pay department. Enjoy.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-30-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2007 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jobless claims spike
The Department of Labor report surprised economists, who forecasted that claims would remain steady.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The number of new people signing up for jobless benefits last week jumped sharply, suggesting that the labor market is softening as national economic activity slows.

Economy suffers as shoppers pinch pennies
Fed survey suggests housing and credit slumps are to blame and caution is spreading to business spending.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The economy grew at a slower pace in the late fall as shoppers watched their pennies heading into the busy holiday season.

Income, spending gains slow
Both income and spending by individuals a bit weaker than expected in October, while inflation measure hits mark, which could give Fed green light on rate cuts.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Gains in both income and spending by consumers slowed in October, as both measures came in below expectations.

Income earned by individuals rose 0.2 percent in October, according to the Commerce Department report, trailing the 0.4 percent increase in September. Economists surveyed by Briefing.com had been expecting another 0.4 percent increase in the latest reading.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2007 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consumer Confidence Near 2-year low. Dec. 27
Leading Indicators Sharp decrease. Dec. 20
Inflation (CPI) Core inflation running at 2.2%. Dec. 14
Industrial Production Largest plunge in nine months. Dec. 14
Retail Sales Sputtered in October. Dec. 13
Job Growth Strong gain after two weak months. Dec. 7
Manufacturing (ISM) Mortgage meltdown takes toll.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm,

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Stocks Rally on Strong Economic Data- AP

US Factory Orders Up Unexpectedly- AP

Oil Futures Fall on Mixed Inventories- AP

Despite it all.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and, on my home front - my wifey's job finally got busy again - probably christmas rush - but, I'll take any sunshine I can get.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Consumer bankruptcies on the rise

Filings last month increase 28 percent over last November - a sign of the economic impact of the nation's mortgage woes.

Bush plan will freeze subprime rates
The agreement will freeze certain subprime mortgages for 5 years, a compromise with the mortgage industry and banking regulators.

He better DO something or the economy will be in ruins.

Fed hopes boost stocks
Wall Street surges on expectations that the central bank could lower borrowing rates by as much as a half-point when it meets next week

They better if they want to keep this heap of crap economy propped up for you sock puppets.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Hmmmm,

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Stocks Rally on Strong Economic Data- AP

US Factory Orders Up Unexpectedly- AP

Oil Futures Fall on Mixed Inventories- AP

Despite it all.

Careful, you might ruin "bad news Bill's" day.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2007 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
Careful, you might ruin "bad news Bill's" day.

Link?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DOW up 196.23
Nas up 46.53
S&P up 22.22

http://www.foxbusiness.com/...uarter_389914_3.html

Worker productivity roared ahead at the fastest pace in four years in the summer while wage pressures dropped sharply.

The Labor Department reported Wednesday that productivity, the amount of output per hour of work, was up at an annual rate of 6.3% in the third quarter, the best showing since the summer of 2003, and far bigger than had been expected.

Meanwhile, wage pressures slowed with unit labor costs dropping at a rate of 2% in the third quarter, the biggest decline in four years.

The combination of stronger productivity growth and fewer wage pressures should ease concerns about inflation at the Federal Reserve and help clear the way for another cut in interest rates next week to guard against the threat the economy could tumble into a recession.

Rising wages are good for workers. But if higher wages are not accompanied by strong productivity gains, they raise concerns among Fed policymakers about inflation.

The 6.3% increase in productivity was a significant upward revision from an initial estimate a month ago of a 4.9% increase, reflecting the fact that total output was revised higher.

Thats good news.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Link?

here

Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW - I posted a comment on this topic, I think about 8 months ago and it is still alive. Way to go Bill.
I'll post again on December 22, 2012, if there is going to be a December 22, 2012. For those not familar with December 21, 2012, please look it up. Those saving up for retirement after that date may wish to rethink the initiative. Oh, put your $$$$$$$$$$$ in Bank CD's. I know those evil bankers don't deserve the courtesy, but each account is guaranteed by Uncle Sam up to $ 100,000. The stock market makes Las Vegas look good. Ed

------------------

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefighter:

WOW - I posted a comment on this topic, I think about 8 months ago and it is still alive. Way to go Bill.
I'll post again on December 22, 2012, if there is going to be a December 22, 2012. For those not familar with December 21, 2012, please look it up. Those saving up for retirement after that date may wish to rethink the initiative. Oh, put your $$$$$$$$$$$ in Bank CD's. I know those evil bankers don't deserve the courtesy, but each account is guaranteed by Uncle Sam up to $ 100,000. The stock market makes Las Vegas look good. Ed

December, 2012? when the mortage "bailout" lockdown is over?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
here

I dont see anything about somone runing bad news bills day anywhere in this entire thread..

A post perhaps?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Foreclosures reach record high
Lenders report sharp rise in foreclosures along with the highest level ever of homeowners seriously late in payments, and warned worst is still ahead.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The rate of homeowners going into foreclosure or falling dangerously behind on their mortgage payments hit record highs in the third quarter - signs the real estate meltdown will worsen over the next year, a banking group said Thursday.

Consumer spending down in November
Discover's consumer spending index declines, as high cost of household expenses weakens confidence in economy.
NEW YORK (AP) -- Discover Financial Services said Wednesday its consumer spending confidence index, which surveyed 14,000 adults about their spending habits, showed a sequential decline in consumer spending.

The November index declined to 93.4 from 96.5 in October, as consumers felt less confident about the economy and their personal finances.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dow up 174 points to 13,619 today
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Service sector growth below forecast
November's slow expansion is seen as evidence that high oil prices and bad credit market have had an impact on the overall economy.

NEW YORK (AP) -- The nation's service sector showed further expansion in November, but at a pace slower than the month before and below analysts' expectations.

It was further evidence that the nation's economy has been cooling in the face of higher oil prices and a tighter credit market.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm, Bill, you forgot to bold the word GROWTH in that last post!

There is still GROWTH!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Hmmmmm, Bill, you forgot to bold the word GROWTH in that last post!

There is still GROWTH!

Growth is inevitable and not worth mentioning unless it is substantial. The thread is about the economy and weather it is good or bad.. not about a growth...

But here take this quarter's worth of my opinion, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that growth off your face.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So why did you post the article? It was about the slower lesser GROWTH than was expected. Therefore, your article is not worth mentioning in this thread.

You don't contribute to the economy substantially, so you're insignificant and not worthy of posting your thoughts in this thread.

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 12-06-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
So why did you post the article? It was about the slower lesser GROWTH than was expected.

It pertains directly to the thread. Slow economy bad economy.. LESSER or SLOW growth.. etc.

Therefore, your article is not worth mentioning in this thread.

Thats your opinion and as stupid as I believe it to be, you are entitled to it.

You don't contribute to the economy substantially,

I dont know where you came up with that idea but okay... Who does "contribute to the economy substantially" and compared to whome? Donald Trump? The Buddha?

so you're insignificant and not worthy of posting your thoughts in this thread.

Again, you are entitled to your opinions but they are getting dumber by the post. You formulate opinions without supporting comparisons all based on some deluded thoughts and ideas.

This was all hardly worth my time and effort to reply
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad economy= NEGATIVE growth.

Good economy= Growth

Booming economy = record growth
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slow economy is not bad economy. No or negative economy is bad economy. Bill go get a job and help out instead of crying.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slow economy is not bad economy..

That depends in which end of the spectrum you are viewing it from. The further into rose colored you go the better it looks.

No or negative economy is bad economy.

You think the crime rate is bad now? By the time it reaches that point, cities will be in flames.

Bill waaaaahhhhhhhh

Nahhh.. I dont feel like it at the moment.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:That depends in which end of the spectrum you are viewing it from. The further into rose colored you go the better it looks.
Actually bill it doesn't mater what end of the spectrum you are looking at it from. Positive growth is good weather its 10% or.10% growth. But by all means keep talking out your ass its comical.

You think the crime rate is bad now? By the time it reaches that point, cities will be in flames.
No it won't bill. Unless you plan on torching the city when your welfare is cut. Only some dumb moron like you would go and burn things in a temper tantrum like a baby.

Nahhh.. I dont feel like it at the moment.
We know you don't and thats why people call you a leach. You take welfare because you are dumb and lazy not because you need it. Thats why you are a loser.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually bill it doesn't mater what end of the spectrum you are looking at it from.

Sure it does. When someone in the cargo hold says theres water on the floor you dont look down at your own feet to verify what they are saying is for real. But okay, sitting up in your ivory wheelhouse everything is just fine fine fine.

Positive growth is good weather its 10% or.10% growth.

Sure. Like your mental growth.. 1 .. 2 %. Not bad.

But by all means keep talking out your ass its comical.

Being you are my ass, I'll just keep sitting right on it.

No it won't bill. Unless you plan on torching the city when your welfare is cut.

No? lol. Just keep turning the nose up Skanc and we will eventually see just how you will prove history wrong.

Only some dumb moron like you would go and burn things in a temper tantrum like a baby.

You just lost a point in the growth department skanc. Many revolutions have been fought over just such a display of arrogance.

We know you don't and thats why people call you a leach.

People? You mean you and spaceboy and on occasion the pompom girls that crawl out of the woodwork? Even if it were 50 "people" I still wouldnt care.
Fact is, you dont know jack about me, you just pretend you do because of something you read somewhere in another thread that was taken out of context about what.. 1 maybe 2 years ago? then stomp your little feet all over every thread flooding it with your immature half cocked assumptive playground bully bullshit designed to humiliate me. HA!!!!!! I dont care.

You take welfare because you are dumb and lazy not because you need it.

Thats an opinion and you are entitled to it even if it is wrong.

Thats why you are a loser.

That depends on what your definition of winning is. I dont play to win, I ALWAYS play to have fun and that means I always win even when I lose. You need to learn how to play the game Skanc, to bad you suffer from a form of mental vapor lock.. You're neurotic and you are an egocentric with a superiority complex who is never wrong.

Anyway.. back on topic.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So being a broke welfare queen who can't afford food and lives at his mothers house as a grown manis fun? Do you ever think before you post bill? You don't play to win? Life isn't a game bill. Its not played. But you still lose. Just remember bill you are the problem with the economy. Every time you post bad news its because of you and losers like you who can't be bothered to work hard. You are whats wrong with America bill. You are just to stupid to realize it.

Get a job bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh 84Bill waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Waaahhh and he waaaaaaaaaahhh

Get a job bill.

Get a life Skanc
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill,

I dont think you need to worry about the economy,

YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE ECONOMY TO CARE,,, UNENMPLOYED -WELFARE PEOPLE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY EVER.

So, if you have a job, a house, credit cards and the like and work,, you are entitle to post about the economy.

Dont blow *hit up anyones a** becuase you feel you are being taken advantage of...

GO GET A JOB- Even illegals work in this country>

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 46 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock