Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  CHOP TOP # 15 !!!!!!!!!! (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CHOP TOP # 15 !!!!!!!!!! by exoticse
Started on: 10-16-2004 12:00 PM
Replies: 773 (73486 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:52 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2006 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New stuff for number 15.

305 tires

P zeros even !

Spring is in the air !!

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2006 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A picture from the past !

Madcurl in Little Rock, Arkansas on the road for Daytona 2005.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

New stuff for number 15.

305 tires

P zeros even !

Spring is in the air !!

if you dont mind where did you get the coil over set I have been lookin for that style spring top for some time
Thank Youi
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

if you dont mind where did you get the coil over set I have been lookin for that style spring top for some time
Thank Youi

The name of the company is A1 Racing something? I purchased them from D1S.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-17-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

#015 is currently on the "back burner" for now. I have other things "cooking" right now, hehe. Oh yeah, "bump."

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

#15,.... Not to be forgotten !

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the spoiler, I might have to make smaller one for my car

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-30-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey curly is that a BBQ grill i see ? What's cooking ? hehehe
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More fresh pics of #15.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just half of Curly's dream garage !

#15 and #11 together !

Now all he has to do is make room (in a three car garage) for #20, the Fiero Redux, and ....
.....hehehehe

Can you say stackers ??

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-03-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
chopfren-z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2006 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chopfren-zSend a Private Message to chopfren-zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man,I like that car.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2006 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chopfren-z:

Man,I like that car.

Some of my favorite shots of the car.

I especially like this one, because i am behind the wheel !!

Smoking !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-04-2006).]

chopfren-z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chopfren-zSend a Private Message to chopfren-zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good!!!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some new goodies madcurl has purchased for #15.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-28-2006).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump on this ..looking good and for you also exoticse .for all them pics ..Thx for sharring
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can tell where you've done work: it's black. Any idea when it'll be one color, if just to spray it black, or do you plan on working on those panels too?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

You can tell where you've done work: it's black. Any idea when it'll be one color, if just to spray it black, or do you plan on working on those panels too?

The godfather wanted it painted red but with #020 at the shop being geared-up for the color red...#015 will mostly be painted black w/silver strips now. No need for two red choptops. #015 is currently on the back-burner and is awaiting future body modification at Trends body shop in CA but I have to pick-up the Redux first since it has the items I need.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey what's wrong with blood red ? LOL
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Hey what's wrong with blood red ? LOL

Nothing but, it's against CA's paint laws. Only one red car per household
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yes !

New customized head unit flush mounting kit.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Gave Marty a call @ PISA today. I finally got around to ordering the Euro front radio piece since Jerry somehow didn't have enough time to finish the [original] job. The PISA Euro console comes in three sections----computer, arm rest, and the radio part. No need to make one from scratch, right? I only need the radio section and he had one already made. Now I have a winter project, hehe.

pic of the unfinished job (notice the radio area)...

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-18-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I Gave Marty a call @ PISA today. I finally got around to ordering the Euro front radio piece since Jerry somehow didn't have enough time to finish the [original] job. The PISA Euro console comes in three sections----computer, arm rest, and the radio part. No need to make one from scratch, right? I only need the radio section and he had one already made. Now I have a winter project, hehe.

pic of the unfinished job (notice the radio area)...

The pics !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a Bump to bring all the madness (his threads) together.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AC DC

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2007 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

some small updates.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some small updates.

Yes. "Some very small updates." These are the C6 side marker lamps from D5. I have both the fronts too, but I never got around to installing them (busy, very cold weather, and #020 get n' in the way). These C6's will be the ones applied for the mad-arches wide-body at Archie's. The angle is a little bit off and should be pitched downward a little but, you get the general idea as to where it's location. #015 will be headed back to Machessney Park later on this year for some newer and better ideas than #020 and "Archie and the Crew" are the person(s) to do it.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. #015 will be headed back to Machessney Park later on this year for some newer and better ideas than #020 and "Archie and the Crew" are the person(s) to do it.

Of all your rides, #15 is my personal favorite...maybe because it's the only one I have met personally.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey curly whens #15 gonna get paint.. im anxious to see what this thing looks like finished off---do you have some more ideas for it or is it about wrapped up? do ya have a color picked out yet?

-Kaleb
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best. Fiero. Ever.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kaleb:

hey curly whens #15 gonna get paint.. im anxious to see what this thing looks like finished off---do you have some more ideas for it or is it about wrapped up? do ya have a color picked out yet?

-Kaleb

Yes. I have a few more ideas since my visit with Archie. So no painting anytime soon. What started off as a "idea" for #020 from #015...now will be duplicated onto #015. Does that makes sence? What Archie and I have found is this.

Moving the c-pillers inward creats a very aggressive stance or JLo hips. I've also found that by adding wrecked rear clips you also creat a nice flowing piller. #015 will be headed back to Machessney Park to pay a visit with his younger brother #020.

Oh yeah. Bump for a local Floridan, hehe. Turn to this page for ideas: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/046552-9.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-06-2007).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly when all your cars are finished (yeah i know, no such word hehehe) i wish you could take them all to some big GM sponsored show or event so some execs could get an eyeball !
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shhhh,... the mad chef is cooking.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2007 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shhhh,... the mad chef is cooking.

I recieved several "Boxes" this past week for #015. Here's one of those boxes, hehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friendly visit to the local Dodge, "Parts Department."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-29-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

A friendly visit to the local Dodge, "Parts Department."

Pardon me please, as I "Reboot" this thread....

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More hardware arrived this week. #015 hasen't been forgotten.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you mounted any of the parts yet?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock