Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 78)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your attitude has caused me to dislike you very much, I came into this thread with the intention of putting it in the trash can or getting banned trying. I got most of my red when I decided to get one of the Archie Bash threads closed....I got the thread closed.
BUT I'm tired of feeling your negativity so instead I'm going to offer you
Good luck in your pursuit of something that will make you happy, Someday you may realize possessions won't fill that hole.
IP: Logged
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Your attitude has caused me to dislike you very much, .

You are not alone.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F355spider

1870 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by madcurl:

Thanks, but the credit goes to V8Archie and the Crew, Norm, Troyboy, Exoticse, and Fiero4.9 for if it wasn't for these people #020 would have never been built.

But you are the one that paid the 40 or 50 K + to get it were it is. V8 Archie just bolted parts together that you paid him to do. Norm sold you a part for a car and your friends gave you encouragement. In the end it was you who did it.
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

You are not alone.

Yes. I guess (you) are.

Originally posted on June 25, 2007, 09:50:29 PM:

"I knew it more of Archie's nut swingers trying to promote his stuff. Personally I love the Chop top Fiero but these cars are out of proportion they do not fit. The hood on that one car is just plain ugly. Please guys keep the trash on PFF were it belongs and do not pollute the good forums."

http://www.madmechanics.com...bo-like-fiero-5.html

As you can see, by a request, administrators can omit anything that can be used later against a "certain" member. Unfortunate, once a person hits the send button (electronically) what is posted cannot be unstored/or deleted. I thought today was the "day" to let the light shine upon those who hide in darkness.

As you can see, some "Kit Kar" owners can don on a facade of pretending to be "all honky dory" but in the end they will use every excuse known to mankind to hate you or most importantly who you associate with. It doesn't matter if you "don't" have a V8Archie engine in the back. They will make up an excuse to find to fit their motives. The excuses you'll hear are:

1. it’s a V8Archie kit (mainly used by "Pennock's Sucks Forum)
2. it’s a bondo queen.
3. it’s a trailer queen,
4. You didn't build it, and last but not least is (mainly used by some PFF members)
5. Trying to figure out "how much you spent on your Fiero." (Mainly used by (some) PFF members)
6. (I get back to that later).

The two examples I like the best (that they're using now) are 4 & 5. You know, "turning a wrench" as if you have to earn some type of Electoral College vote. The last of the five is a carry-over from #4-price. Albeit in my case it's usually the wheels and body modifications cost that concerns them.

Number #6 is the finale. The "finale" is use when all else fails. This involves a ploy to get a person to "latch out" (aka Mastertunerakimoto, exotic Rida, Ms. Mistress just to name of few) at those resulting in either;
a. Thread closure.
b. Red bar.
c. Banning and/or,
d. leaving.

As you can see, #6 ploy is latest tool used as of yet. They "might" pretend to extend the "Olive branch" but they might use it as a ploy to get you to send a "PM" and then use it to exploit you. Others will use the "red bar" to regain a greener bar, but in the end-WATCH YOU’RE BACK!
------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-12-2013).]

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As you can see, by a request, administrators can omit anything that can be used later against a "certain" member. Unfortunate, once a person hits the send button (electronically) what is posted cannot be unstored/or deleted. I thought today was the "day" to let the light shine upon those who hide in darkness.

As you can see, some "Kit Kar" owners can don on a facade of pretending to be "all honky dory" but in the end they will use every excuse known to mankind to hate you or most importantly who you associate with. It doesn't matter if you "don't" have a V8Archie engine in the back. They will make up an excuse to find to fit their motives. The excuses you'll hear are:

1. it’s a V8Archie kit (mainly used by "Pennock's Sucks Forum)
2. it’s a bondo queen.
3. it’s a trailer queen,
4. You didn't build it, and last but not least is (mainly used by some PFF members)
5. Trying to figure out "how much you spent on your Fiero." (Mainly used by (some) PFF members)
6. (I get back to that later).

The two examples I like the best (that they're using now) are 4 & 5. You know, "turning a wrench" as if you have to earn some type of Electoral College vote. The last of the five is a carry-over from #4-price. Albeit in my case it's usually the wheels and body modifications cost that concerns them.

Number #6 is the finale. The "finale" is use when all else fails. This involves a ploy to get a person to "latch out" (aka Mastertunerakimoto, exotic Rida, Ms. Mistress just to name of few) at those resulting in either;
a. Thread closure.
b. Red bar.
c. Banning and/or,
d. leaving.

As you can see, #6 ploy is latest tool used as of yet. They "might" pretend to extend the "Olive branch" but they might use it as a ploy to get you to send a "PM" and then use it to exploit you. Others will use the "red bar" to regain a greener bar, but in the end-WATCH YOU’RE BACK!

I complimented you on your car and even put all BS to the side, you are the one that took it to a different level. I then replied it was you and your money that built the car to take the credit for it. It is amazing how much HATE is inside you. I had forgot about the good ol Archie nut swinger day’s man those were some fun times. What was that like 10 years ago?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I complimented you on your car and even put all BS to the side, you are the one that took it to a different level. I then replied it was you and your money that built the car to take the credit for it. It is amazing how much HATE is inside you. I had forgot about the good ol Archie nut swinger day’s man those were some fun times. What was that like 10 years ago?

"Be wary of those bearing plastic olive branches for fear they will use them to beat you."-madcurl.

For those who are new to the forum or born yesterday f355spider "compliment" might have gone over, but to those who have been around, his compliment went over like a lead balloon. Therefore any "compliment" given at best should to be meet with great skepticism for he is apart of the original Texas 5. From what I understand it's a band of circle jerks that seek out those associated or have any products made by V8Archie. Their goal is simple; mockery.

Example:

But you are the one that paid the 40 or 50 K + to get it were it is. V8 Archie just bolted parts together that you paid him to do. Norm sold you a part for a car and your friends gave you encouragement. In the end it was you who did it.

If f355spider's so-called "compliment" was truly sincere (his) following post wouldn't have been posted. However, give f355spider enough rope and time and his real intent will reveal itself. f355spider's intent is to make like "lite" of all of the effort it took for V8Archie and the Crew to make #020 into what you are now seeing. The second vain attempt at mocking me was directed towards was the cost to build #020 (as I gladly posted their tactics listed 1-6). It's their last ditch effort at throwing a "hail mary" at you. You know, "You didn't build it" or "It's a check-book car."

If you like to review some of the Texas 5 tactics here's a link;

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...0315-1-054790-3.html

Okay, now that's out of the way it's time to bet back to #020 today. I'm testing the locations for the Northstar badging. The area I'm thinking of using it near the real lower area just in front of the rear wheels and on the upper right side of the rear bumper.

Edit: for check book, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-16-2013).]

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If f355spider's so-called "compliment" was truly sincere (his) following post wouldn't have been posted. However, give f355spider enough rope and time and his real intent will reveal itself. f355spider's intent is to make like "lite" of all of the effort it took for V8Archie and the Crew to make #020 into what you are now seeing. The second vain attempt at mocking me was directed towards was the cost to build #020 (as I gladly posted their tactics listed 1-6). It's their last ditch effort at throwing a "hail mary" at you. You know, "You didn't build it" or "It's a check-book car."

If you like to review some of the Texas 5 tactics here's a link;

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...0315-1-054790-3.html

Okay, now that's out of the way it's time to bet back to #020 today. I'm testing the locations for the Northstar badging. The area I'm thinking of using it near the real lower area just in front of the rear wheels and on the upper right side of the rear bumper.

Edit: for check book, hehe.

I do not have that much to write but again why do you have so much hate in you? Why are you ashamed of how much money you have in your car? If you are going to advertise the work why not be open about what it cost? Everyone knows what I think about V8 Archie, that is nothing new but if you are going to stir up the old you should be fare and post the attacks and lies you and V8 Archie told about me. Come on be fair and balanced.
When I build a car or buy something I am not ashamed of the money I pay for it or have in it. There have been times I wish it was a lot less but would never try to cover it up. By letting people know what this will cost them could actually help them decide how they want to go. Why not say Michael you are wrong This car cost me $80,000.00 to build it. No one would judge you or think any different but you would be an honest person and not hiding the truth. Once you put your car out there and use it for advertisement it becomes the public. If you want it private do not post it. Do not attack a member because they under estimated the value you have in it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not have that much to write but again why do you have so much hate in you? Why are you ashamed of how much money you have in your car?

Yet you are here "writing" and posting about how much money I've spent. Go back to your wife's build and finish her car for you are married to her and not to me.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet you are here "writing" and posting about how much money I've spent. Go back to your wife's build and finish her car for you are married to her and not to me.

I came here to pay a compliment to your car and you started attacking me because of your hate for me. I never said I liked you as you know that but I tried to be honest that you built a nice looking car. I think you owe me an apology.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I came here to pay a compliment to your car and you started attacking me because of your hate for me. I never said I liked you as you know that but I tried to be honest that you built a nice looking car. I think you owe me an apology.

The Texas 5 is back at it again. Dude, there's too much on PFF regarding you and your cohorts. Like this one;

06-27-2009 02:41 PM

God if you would only look at what you wrote and live by it, this forum would be a lot better place and a lot less threads in the trash. Look at the beginning of the thread, Will brought it up so it is open to discussion. If you don’t like it that is your problem and not a chance to start trashing people you hate and distorting the thread like your body parts are.

For those who are "newbees" to the forum this was post was bought to you by F355spider. It was regarding Will-Martin's car which the Texas 5 said it was "loopsided." Will-Martin's is #019 chopped by V8Archie.

Once again, go back to your wife's thread and quit trying to "trash" my thread.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I got a chance to test fit the "Northstar" badge. The usual location seemed fitting, but I looked at others but the rocker and bumper are the best location IMO.

I cleaned off the backside of old sticky tape using a steal wool pad.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-24-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Like the black accents, only concern is how visible are the tail lights in sunlight and is it legal in Cali to have it that dark?

Don't want a senior kissing your tail...

Not a really good video, but it does show the taillights at night. The video was taken back in Nov 2012 a few week prior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAxOAiHNll4

As you can see, the brake and "PONTI" light are on. I need to replace the "AC."
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had never posted the compliment you are still the same old person you will always be. Full of hate.
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@F355, I don't even know you and if the thread bothers you that much why not just use the side door to exit? You are beating a dead horse. Start another thread or something? JESH
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:
I figured that is were it was going and that is what I was referring to. LOL Yes, thank you Curly for putting a widebody on her as it will look MUCH better.

I had the morbidly phat tires on because I was taking some measurements, but the shop rollers are going back on prior to sending the car to V8Archie.

Measurements for V8Archie.

Look like 3.5" outside the body and the R.H wheels are about 1" so 2.5" should do the trick. If not a 2" Archie. The hub bore is 67.1 for the RH wheels.

The shop rollers:

Racing Hart 19x9, 34mm off-set, 255/30/19 PZeros

Or 5x114.3

The R.H wheels were on Ebay (thanks to exoticse). I found out from a wheel shop in Anaheim they could easily change the rears to 11", but I like them as-is since I can reuse them on the work car. There was another set of R.H. wheels in FL for $400 or something, but the off-sets in the rear were 44mm. Hingsight: that might have worked using the kit that allows for moving the strut tower inward.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-19-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called WCF yesterday and my 7" sleeves and 8" rear springs arrived and once installed I can start driving the car, because right now it's riding way too low. LOL. Oh yeah, for those who may have not noticed, the black HRE 547 are an 18/20 combo.

23 Pounder: Originally, the fronts were found on Ebay for $700. I had them sent to HRE for tweaking. Nobody wanted thm so I got them.

The 18" wheel was originally on the car, but the Dakota Digital sensor broke, so I had to opt for the polish wheels up front and now fixed I have sufficient clearance for the front now. The sensor from D.D. isn't sold anymore. Ten years later I prefer the newer types that are apart of the valve stem. These add additional weight and can break if the tire is too low (so you need to watch the tire pressure gauges).

Pic of the Dakota Digital's air sensor (mounted):

Besides, as others have commented that the polished HRE 547 are clashing with the theme. I will eventually change out the red C6 headlamps for black colored ones.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-25-2013).]

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brother that car is looking beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person.
Very Nice Job.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Brother that car is looking beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person.
Very Nice Job.

Thanks. Did you check out #009 on sale for 12k?

Today, I had a chance to retweak those splash guards today. I use my Dremmel tool to fine grind the corners. I'm not quite there yet, but the project is coming along just fine. The part is stuck on the car using 3M double sided tape, so that I can remove it and then once I have the final position I can drill the holes. The fronts fit a bit better than the rear and I still need to bring the rear down some more. Anyway, enough with the talking and time for the pics.

Front: Iphone5 pics.

Rear:

As you can see, I need to remove a portion of plastic in order to bring the splash guard down. Due to the custom tweaks by V8Archie and the Crew the splash guard doesn't fit 100% at the end because the bumper corner is square and the splash guard rounded.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-31-2013).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when are you going to fill the rear vent in with some mess looks unfinished there
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

when are you going to fill the rear vent in with some mess looks unfinished there

It's one of those "things" that was over looked prior to leaving V8Archie's. I need to get the wire mesh like screen and troyboy was the person who purchased it when the car was at the shop, but trust me-it on the bucket list. Once I hook up the lights and drill the holes for the splash guards I'll do it then, but thanks for the heads up for I have alot on my plate for Feb. Currently, getting #015 & MadSpeed for V8Archie and the Crew.

I also called the Pete and I'm waiting for the "okay" to purchase the badges. He has a newer and better CNC machine. I'm going with the Fiero crest and "Arch Rival" at the top.

with the splash:

without the splash:

I stopped by WCF today to pick up my 8" rear coil over springs. I hope to install those puppies next week. If you notice the driver's side rear is a tad bit higher than the right. I turned the knuckle and got additional clearance, but still isn't enough.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-06-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

photoshop by, 85SEnochie
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

photoshop by, 85SEnochie

Now that is S%&@ Hot!
Scuderia Ferrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scuderia FerrariSend a Private Message to Scuderia FerrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please make some splashes madcurl so I can have this baby in my drive way!! If not I can never decide wha i want to build my car into.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scuderia Ferrari:

Please make some splashes madcurl so I can have this baby in my drive way!! If not I can never decide wha i want to build my car into.

Madcurl took his ball and went home. Lucky for you, Archie and Norm's fiberglass sell the majority of that body style.

Bob
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad we lost a good guy that has made many positive contributions to Fiero owners and vendors.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Too bad we lost a good guy that has made many positive contributions to Fiero owners and vendors.

<no one else pile on, please>

Troyboy, I agree with you 100%. The forum is a better place with his creativity, but unfortuneately, he could not separate being a good citizen with being a PITA diva.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 03-05-2013).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

<no one else pile on, please>

Troyboy, I agree with you 100%. The forum is a better place with his creativity, but unfortuneately, he could not separate being a good citizen with being a PITA diva.
Bob

Bob, I know many on PFF that fit that shoe but unfortunately are still around lol.

Troy
RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the HECK?? Madcurl got banned?? That is crap, there were SOOOO many guys on here that were no where near as a good citizen but STILL remain on the site. Sounds like a bunch of SOUR grapes to me!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RUNDLC:

What the HECK?? Madcurl got banned?? That is crap, there were SOOOO many guys on here that were no where near as a good citizen but STILL remain on the site. Sounds like a bunch of SOUR grapes to me!

No he did not get banned.

He left. Physical threats were allegedly being made, toward him, which to most is probably crossing the line.

In the big picture i really can't blame him,..... it is REALLY not worth going to jail, throwing down, bickering over a 20 plus year old car.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-08-2013).]

RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh ok my bad. Def. Not worth it then. I am gonna call him.
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boys with toys. Replica Lovers VS Custom Lovers.

I am disappointed to see a member leave because of something so stupid.

Grow up, all of you.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Boys with toys. Replica Lovers VS Custom Lovers.

I am disappointed to see a member leave because of something so stupid.

Grow up, all of you.

Agreed. Silly stuff indeed on BOTH sides. Making threats however,...not so silly.

Talked with him just today and he is very at peace with his decision and has moved on.

What sucks for most on the forum, is they won't get to see the two new amazing projects and designs he has whipped up and is working on.

Say what you want, but the guy has an incredible mind for design and imagination when it comes to our little cars.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Agreed. Silly stuff indeed on BOTH sides. Making threats however,...not so silly.

Talked with him just today and he is very at peace with his decision and has moved on.

What sucks for most on the forum, is they won't get to see the two new amazing projects and designs he has whipped up and is working on.

Say what you want, but the guy has an incredible mind for design and imagination when it comes to our little cars.

JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sucks curl was a lot of insperation for my own car pm him several times over the last couple years. I'm fairly quiet on here and this is why. People puff their chests way too much the internet. Still this is disappointing and PFF lost in my opinion a good member.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again i have to say Ditto....I don't have the time to follow all the threads, but some you just want to check up on all the time because of the inspiration of ideas!

Well it looks like another fountain of ideas has dried here once again. If anyone figures out if he starts a build thread on another site, please share.

Heck he could do his own site...anyone that knows Curl and has number....reach out to him and ask if he wants me to build him a free site so he can post his builds without any hassle.

If he is interested, have him or you PM me.

TXOPIE

OPIES GTX FIERO BUILD
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Once again i have to say Ditto....I don't have the time to follow all the threads, but some you just want to check up on all the time because of the inspiration of ideas!

Well it looks like another fountain of ideas has dried here once again. If anyone figures out if he starts a build thread on another site, please share.

Heck he could do his own site...anyone that knows Curl and has number....reach out to him and ask if he wants me to build him a free site so he can post his builds without any hassle.

If he is interested, have him or you PM me.

TXOPIE

OPIES GTX FIERO BUILD

I hope he takes you up on your offer, I would love to see his new interior when it's done
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stay out of confrontation type threads were tempers go beyond common sense. I've seen quite a few members leave over the years for same or very similar reasons, it's really a shame as we have fewer ideas, and possible inspirations to review. The really sad thing is that when the problems develop, the good guy in most cases is the one who leaves, or slows down his activity on the Forum, and we loose a valuable member.

I've only meet Madcurl one time, at the 25th Fiero Show, he and i talked quite a bit that day, and he seemed to me to be a great guy to have a conversation with.

Would I do all the things that he's done to his car/s, to mine ? No I wouldn't, but that does not mean that I didn't enjoy reading his posts about his cars.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 06-08-2013).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I agree that it would be cool if he had his own website featuring what he is doing to his cars, hell even a blog would be cool with a gallery or something. If any of you guys know him personally tell him Pete said HI and that I sure miss drooling over his sweet cars on here. Also tell him to make this blog or website or something so those who enjoyed his ideas and inspiration can continue to do so. I don't have his contact info or I would do it myself LOL..peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock