Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Glass windows for 3" chop top Fieros (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Glass windows for 3" chop top Fieros by F355spider
Started on: 09-28-2005 10:38 AM
Replies: 138
Last post by: F355spider on 08-28-2006 12:07 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I own page 3

Originally posted by F355spider:

For the last time I am tiered of all the F**** S**** you bailed out so get out. I had glass DOT approved windows made for my chop top YES I had them made for my car I paid all the big bucks to get them done I DID it Yes it is done and they have been in my car for a long time and I love them. I had a very stupid thought that I would or could maybe help others. I was honest and showed every detail and never tried to force any thing on anyone; I offered. I was wildly attacked for trying to help others and lies were told to degrade my car and the windows but that is OK but offering to try to help people is wrong. Funny thing is that template you sent me was perfect to the angle of the window you can see the window edge behind the template. It is so close it is hard to see it but you can see it. You lost out big time by jumping on the bash the Mutt bandwagon. Personally I do not care because as said before I have my windows. I cannot believe what has happened and how twisted this got and one person got away with it as always. Every time a lie was told I proved it wrong and the more I prove the lies to be wrong the more I get bashed well I will never go out of my way to help any one here like this again. I will continue to let people know how to do things them self and if I find away to save someone money I will do it but to go out on a limb to get it cut out from under me will never happen again. I might have a bad attitude and I have been called a lot of names and 90% of the time I'm an A$$ but I am honest and if you can find one lie I told I will say I'm sorry but if it is true then I have the right to say it no matter who it ticks off and that is just me and I said it before if you like me that is OK if you don’t that is OK and my life will not stop because of it. I do not and will not keep quiet and let some one make people think there way by fooling them and taking advantage of their trust. The money has started coming in for the order as I get the pmts I PM the person and when done I will place the order and that is it. It is done so it is time to stop this crap and the ones that ordered their glass windows will have them and that is it; done deal. So please if you are not in on this group buy please stop asking me to explain the windows or myself.

I have never bashed your car……..I gave you a lot of credit for being the first person to get glass windows, and for trying to help other people get windows but
You sir are a a$$hole plain and simple...........I have been nothing but nice to you, but I feel you were less than honest with me. You misaligned the template I sent you and said it fit to a nat’s ass. When I asked you to show me the other side of the picture that you claim shows it all, you refuse and you post this crap.
I would also like to know where the window in the picture you wouldn’t show me the other side of come from??. You said you paid to have a proto-type set made…. they came broken. You then said they sent you another pair………those you put in your car, where did the extra window come from. And one last thing., I think the only reason you want to help people get windows is you promised the glass company a big order if they could make the windows for you. And I’m sure you were counting on alot of Archies choptop owners to buy them.and the more you sell the cheaper you will get yours for. Now you can call me a bunch of names like you did Archie and you can take your windows and stick them up your a$$.

And for everyone else that reads this I would like to apologize for my above post. I don’t post much {I’m more of a reader} and I have never had bad words for anyone before but there is always a first time.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-03-2005).]

IP: Logged
joshua riedl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
how many times are you going to say you aren't buying any windows? how about one more for good measure, this time with your pom-poms on.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

how many times are you going to say you aren't buying any windows? how about one more for good measure, this time with your pom-poms on.

Who are you F355's babysitter…..................at first all I said was going to say was count me out ……….I’m not buying any windows.
Then I decided to ask the other questions. Like I have said before ..the guy is talented and resourceful…but he is full of himself.

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
this time with spirit fingers.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Like I have said before ..the guy is talented and resourceful…but he is full of himself.

This could easily be said of Archie as well. There are so many people who work well together on this forum, with that said, there are a tremedous amount of people on this forum who love Fiero's and enjoy sharing what they've done or want to do with each other which makes doing many of the things we want to do to customize our cars such an enjoyable collaberative endevour. This is a pissing contest that shouldn't even exist. It takes two to tango but somebodies got to lead the dance- just when I think I've figured out who is leading, the other one takes over.

I've been following this thread and give a ton of credit to F355 for taking the initiative to share with the community a project of this proportion. It was a huge effort on his part to go through all the work he did just to get real glass windows for his chop. I can see how Archie would take an active interest in someone who was looking to provide a product that would make it easier for DIYS'ers to attempt their own chops. From what I know of Archie, he's kind of like that kid at school who always had to hog the ball and put Ben-Gay in your jock strap when you pissed him off.

F355, keep up your good work and keep us updated on how things are going with your car, I'd like to see more pics of the windows installed. And, just like a Thanksgiving Day float, once you let the air out, people that are full of themselves don't look as impressive or big as they did before.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
This is a pissing contest that shouldn't even exist. It takes two to tango but somebodies got to lead the dance- just when I think I've figured out who is leading, the other one takes over.

I will quit pissing in this thread when people quit quoting me.

I've been following this thread and give a ton of credit to F355 for taking the initiative to share with the community a project of this proportion. It was a huge effort on his part to go through all the work he did just to get real glass windows for his chop. I can see how Archie would take an active interest in someone who was looking to provide a product that would make it easier for DIYS'ers to attempt their own chops

I have done this many times in this thread, but the bottom line is he was trying to get his tooling cost back buy selling windows to anyone who would buy them, Archie included. Read the whole thread, he promised the glass company a large order to get them to make the windows. And when Archie tried to tell all of his customers that he did not think they would work with his chops he gets bashed and called a cancer to the forum. Archie could care less how many people do their own chops. The reason he decided not to sell windows to them was because he asked all of his customers what we thought about it and most of them said not to do it.

From what I know of Archie, he's kind of like that kid at school who always had to hog the ball and put Ben-Gay in your jock strap when you pissed him off.

Have you ever met Archie.........I didn't think so. Archie has been helping Fiero owners fulfill their dreams for over 20 years. Yes he does it for money, but he also does it because of his love of the car and the people who drive them. Most of the people who give Archie a hard time are not his customers. You will not find many unhappy customers. Every one says his customers wouldn’t speak up because if they do he won’t support them anymore. That’s BS they don’t speak up because they are happy with his products and service. It's all about respect.... if you give it, you will receive it back.
I met Archie in 1998.... that was when I first saw the GBCT. For the next 4 years the only contact I had with him was when we were at the same show and I was competing against him in the same class. I beat him at every show with the Preadtor against many of his cars. He never had a bad word to say about me…He did say I was a bit anal when it comes to cleaning my car, but I am. We became friends long before he ever saw a dime of my money. If you don’t know Archie he does come off a little strong sometimes, he does speak his mind and will tell you to your face you are full of it if that’s how he sees it. But he is also the first one in line to help you if you ask.

Originally posted by joshua riedl
:
this time with spirit fingers.

Back at you two handed

Now I will stay out of this thread if I'm not quoted again.

And for my Quote of the day
“I'm such an A$$hole on the Internet, because I'm such a nice guy in person. Life is all about balance.

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
the whole idea for a group buy is to get a cheaper price. good job on figuring that one out. go bash the guy getting a group buy on 3.4 dohc aluminum timing covers now. now i'll try and figure some things out. i figure Archie figured out you were getting these windows and that you sent Mike a template and it pissed him off. now you are trying to save face by running your mouth in this thread. you are an immature old man. you can't seperate buisness from friendship. you want these windows, you know you do but it's too late for you to go back now. i bet neither Archie or Mike is loosing sleep over one another but for some reason your blood pressure is on the rise. wonder why that is? one last thing i figure, Archie is a buisness man. and as a buisness man he will need to make a profit when and if he does make glass windows. so when that day comes i'll be there laughing because you were too immature to take advantage of a good situation because of your supposed friendship with Archie. here is my quote of the day "it's already been broughten"
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

the whole idea for a group buy is to get a cheaper price. good job on figuring that one out. go bash the guy getting a group buy on 3.4 dohc aluminum timing covers now
"

I thought he was just trying to help others out. I didn't read anything about saving anyone money but himself.
I would if I had a 3.4 that he was trying to sell me a cover for that would not work.

now i'll try and figure some things out. i figure Archie figured out you were getting these windows and that you sent Mike a template and it pissed him off. now you are trying to save face by running your mouth in this thread. you are an immature old man. you can't seperate buisness from friendship. you want these windows, you know you do but it's too late for you to go back now.
"

Looks like you can’t figure any better than you spell. I told Archie I was going to send the template; he thought it was a good idea. I keep running my immature old man mouth because of you. It look like you can’t tell the difference between business and bull$hit.
I don’t really care if I get glass windows or not. I have never really had a problem with the ones I have now. I just didn’t want to be the only one without them and I won’t be. It looks like a lot of Archie’s customers are bailing. I wonder why. When and if I do get glass windows they will fit my car……….not f355’s

. i bet neither Archie or Mike is loosing sleep over one another but for some reason your blood pressure is on the rise. wonder why that is?
"

I know Archie isn’t loosing over this, but it looks like Mike and you are. My immature old man blood pressure is fine. It looks you are a lot like Mike ….you both like to do things yourself and you both resort to name calling instead of just stating the facts.

? one last thing i figure, Archie is a buisness man. and as a buisness man he will need to make a profit when and if he does make glass windows. so when that day comes i'll be there laughing because you were too immature to take advantage of a good situation because of your supposed friendship with Archie.
"

I have no problem with him making a profit.
I have no problem with Mike making a profit
But one thing I do know. ……when I do buy glass windows from Archie they will fit my car or he won’t sell them to me.
Laugh at me all you want ……I’m not to one sucking up in this thread, you are.
If I did have to choose between glass windows and my friendship with Archie……….I sure you know which one I would pick.

here is my quote of the day "it's already been broughten"
"

You should really read what you post before you post it.
And if you want to continue this with me ………take it to PM’s that way I can really tell you what a ###### A$$ little @@@@@@@@@@ you are.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-03-2005).]

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Direct Link to This Post
How about we let the better man bow out of this stupid arguement and stop the childish back and forth jabbing.

Let the people who are buying the windows have this thread for the latest information on whats going on before it goes to the trashcan.

Heres my quote:

It may take two to have an arguement, but it only takes one to end it.

Rick

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
you crack me up. it's obvious you understand the situation but you still want to argue. you know Mike isn't making any money on this deal but you still want to get all huffy. Mike isn't pushing anyone to buy the windows. he just offered. it really shows what kind of a man you and whoever else bailed out are. if you say you are going to do something, you do it. what are you when your word means nothing?
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by slickrick2000:

Heres my quote:

Rick

I like your quote........I think I will take your advice.
This is the first thread that I have ever responded this way in. I try and only respond if I have something positive to add, but this home just set me off and I felt I had to reply.

PFF
System Bot
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slickrick2000:

How about we let the better man bow out of this stupid arguement and stop the childish back and forth jabbing.

Let the people who are buying the windows have this thread for the latest information on whats going on before it goes to the trashcan.

Heres my quote:

Rick

are you saying the better man is the guy who isn't buying any windows yet keeps comming back just to start trouble?

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Direct Link to This Post

are you saying the better man is the guy who isn't buying any windows yet keeps comming back just to start trouble?

No, I'm saying the better man (or men) is going to be the one(s) who can let it drop. The better man doesn't have to be one from either side, nor does there have to be only one better man.

[This message has been edited by slickrick2000 (edited 12-03-2005).]

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
good, because i wanted to be the good guy.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post

joshua riedl

1426 posts
Member since Jan 2004
alright, DL10 and i worked it out in pm's. he still has concerns about fitment, so do i. i'm just more willing to take the chance. my chop is only 2.5 inches and i'm not willing to cut it down farther so i will post pictures on what was necessary to make them fit. the only down side to this is that it seems like a one time deal so if you're still debating, it will be too late if you decide you want them later.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Just to set the record strait DL10 is the only Archie chop guy that has dropped out the others are still in and actually I had more orders after all the neg statements started popping up. I did promise them a order to make the windows and I let every one know that so how does that make me dishonest just because I refuse to entertain you with your of the wall request after you bailed.
DL10 I want to thank you and the others for your kind words and your concerns. DL10 if you are a good person you will stop agitating things and realize it is not worth it to keep arguing because I have nothing to prove to you because you are not buying windows if you post here again it just proves who is trying to cause the trouble. This is the last time I will respond to you and I want to ask you to stop you have no interest in this anymore so again please just drop it.
FierosinKY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosinKYSend a Private Message to FierosinKYDirect Link to This Post
Could somebody let me know when a price is decided on these?

Mike

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
$166.66 per window.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierosinKY:

Could somebody let me know when a price is decided on these?

Mike

I was not taking anymore orders, I had one that dropped out last night I do not know if he chopped his own or not I did not ask but he said it was not over the politics but he had his forth hart attack. I just hope he is doing well and recovers fast. If you want to take his spot PM me and I will give you all the info.

Midshipman Easy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midshipman EasySend a Private Message to Midshipman EasyDirect Link to This Post
Ill throw my two cents in as well.. If F355 Spider decides to recoup some of his costs for taking the gamble then thats his call and more power too him. Its completely within his rights and I wouldn't mind paying the extra for the all the trouble its saved me.
The fact he hasn't yet is still taking crap for it only makes his offer that much more and says tons about his character. Words are cheap, action is what counts and Ill ive seen from him is action.

I'll use this moment to make a public announcement of thank you to F355 Spider. Thank you!

As a side note.. F355 was kind enough to send me a paper template of his windows BEFORE i paid him just so I would be comfortable buying them. Tell me that someone who is out just to recoup his costs. They will work just fine on my two inch drop, so it seems to me that the angle for a two inch to 4 inch drop is the same in the a pillar section, of course the curvature of the glass is different.

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I am still waiting on a few pmts to come I have notified every one that has sent pmt and I have received it. If you have sent pmt but not been notified that I got it please PM me. I plan to call them today and let them know I will be making the order soon. Just updates on were we are at.
PFF
System Bot
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Up date time, I will place the order this week. Hopefully by Wednesday.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Window update, They have been ordered and should take two more weeks.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
The windows are on there way to me should be here next week.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Whoo Hooo!
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Mike and Will!!

jsshark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jsshark1Send a Private Message to jsshark1Direct Link to This Post
I have to chang my post becouse I only read the first page and did not notest page two and three,

it looks like I am to late to geT a set

Thanks jscott1 for the reply

[This message has been edited by jsshark1 (edited 03-08-2006).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jsshark1:

I can make the winshield angle fit the window but will my chop have to be also 3" for it to fit perfect.

Mike's windows look really nice, and if you are doing your own chop you can build the car around the windows. Every glass shop I talked to said that is the right way to do a chop...build the car around the windows. With that in mind, I bet you could build a chop around these:

From the F-body. You would have to deal with that funky triangle on the corner but other than that I bet the A pillar angle is real close. you can't beat the price of these windows either, about $20-$35

jsshark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsshark1Send a Private Message to jsshark1Direct Link to This Post
sorry removed

[This message has been edited by jsshark1 (edited 03-08-2006).]

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
The windows do look good. They are pretty dark, hopefully the DOT stamp will keep me out of trouble. I have the driver side window in and it's about 80% adjusted. I just have a small gap at the top back. They bolted in perfect and the front angle didn't need any adjustment. I had to shim the seal down near the windshield with 4 washers. It's pretty obvious I didn't lean down my windshield far enough. Most people shouldn't have an issue, I just screwed up. I'll fill the gap in with black silicone, I think it'll look fine. hopefully tomorrow I can finish up with that last little bit. Something to look out for is the glass will come really close to the vertical track. I ground the track a little to clear. All in all, I'm really happy with them. Adjusting the window is far easier than trying to bend lexan.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Jscott1

Since your other chopper is in the paint shop, have you had a chance to play around with these windows on your t-top chopper ??

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

have you had a chance to play around with these windows on your t-top chopper ??

Not yet. I just got mine a day or so ago. If there is as much adjustability as everyone says then there shouldn't be a problem getting them to fit.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
OK, all I want to know is whether or not all the windows are taken?

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
I think Mike has a couple extra sets. Try sending him a pm.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I think Mike has a couple extra sets. Try sending him a pm.

Done

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
I got the driver side fit in finally. It probably took about 10 hrs total. I still need to make new bumpstops. I had a close call with the track touching the glass. Be really careful to check this when installing the windows. There is some adjustment in the rear track and then you'll have to space out the bracket to get the window to lean in far enough. then the problem is the track is too close or touching the glass when you roll it down. My solution was to remove some of the washers to bring the track back in so it didn't touch the glass. I then put washers behind the glass to space the glass away from the bracket. This then gives even more room to clear the track and still leans the door glass in enough to seal. The rear bump stop is now useless since it is too far out to touch, which ended up being ok because the bolt I used to hold it to the glass hit the impact beam so I removed it. The front bumpstop is enough for me,other people may have to rework their stops. I was a little stressed yesterday trying to figure out how to clear everything but it all worked out. Hopefully it will put the rest of the buyers at ease knowing how much different my chop is from Mikes and I got them to fit. Mike has been really helpful and if anyone has problems they can pm me and I'll give help out anyway I can.

[This message has been edited by joshua riedl (edited 03-10-2006).]

opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Direct Link to This Post
Come on Joshua, can you get us some pics of your handy work ?

David Breeze

------------------

Pantera Rebody Kits

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

Actually Archie you are not worth it and from all the PM's I get about how people really feel about you I believe you need to stop trying to explain why things want work and worry about crowd control you are sliding fast and your popularity is going down the tubes more and more every day. The more you put peoples cars and work down and tell your lies the more you discredit yourself. I noticed you did not show the picture of the perfect angle of the template to the window but you try to make shadows into flaws to make you look good. Several people have seen my car and know how good the windows look and everyone knows the windows are not a perfect fit but I have never tried to say they were. I am impressed and in reality my car must really be sweet because it has pissed you off in a heck of a way that has you trying to nit pick it. Thanks Archie this car must be awesome to have you running scared. I even noticed you want to make an 85 GT chop for yourself dang just tell the truth you love it and wish you had done it. You own a business and weather you know it or not I’m trying to help you. You need to concentrate on that and not use free forums to try to advertise that business. I belong to another forum you came on trying to promote your work and take advantage of free advertisement but you were run off after about four post. I could go on all night about how people laugh at you behind your back and are friends with you only because they need you but it will not solve anything until you take a long look in the mirror and decide for yourself who you are. You can try all you want to stop me but I will never stop helping people make their cars better I will help any one that ask me too and if that means showing them how to chop their top or how to make suicide doors or lambo doors I will do what I can to tell them how to do it themselves and help them save money and we all know that is why you tried to stop this group glass buy because when the do it yourself people tried to buy your windows you would not sell them to them and with the glass windows out there more people will be able to finish there cars or do the chops themselves and with the bad attitude you have this makes you mad when you should be happy for them. At least my windows don’t have to be trained; by the way how do you do that if they stay put you give them a doggy biscuit. One more thing before I get of my stool I don’t care if people don’t like me I say what I want and do as I please if you do not like me I do not lose my business but you on the other hand should start thinking about your business before you go pissing people off and thinking everyone has to like me because I’m V8 Archie. Well sad to say I met a teen during Thanksgiving that did not know who Van Halen was ,now that is sad.

I think it is cool that you are doing glass windows for chops. I have seen the plastic windows and they seem to "delicate" to me. But one bit of advice I can offer you is to use a little less negativity in your posts. From the looks of it you are correct and won the war of windows. A set of your windows was successfully installed on an Archie chop. That is REALLY COOL. Not because it is bad for Archie, but because it is good for Fiero owners that want a higher quality car. There is no harm in helping others improve the car they love. If I were Archie, I would have looked into this YEARS ago. I wont take a stab at Archie, I have nothing against him. I have never done business with him either, so I am not defending him. He is a grown man and can speak for himself. From the looks of it, he was wrong? But so were you 355 for being to confrontational. If you don't like the man keep it between you and him. If he keeps "bugging you" let your work speak for you and prove him wrong. Some times the hardest thing to do is keep quite, but in the end it gives you more credibility. To me the person with the most bitter hateful attitude is the looser of word wars. It seems like your attitude is driving people away, not an allegiance of Archie supporters defending him. If I had an Archie chop I would be one of the first in line to get glass windows, But I admit that I would be hesitant of sending my money to a person that sounds like a hater. Your attitude may reflect your business ethics?

------------------

Midshipman Easy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midshipman EasySend a Private Message to Midshipman EasyDirect Link to This Post
Why are you even stirring the pot ???.. I don't see him even posting anymore. The only who seems to have an issue with him being 'right' is you. Let it go already.

Ken

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by opm2000:

Come on Joshua, can you get us some pics of your handy work ?

David Breeze

I'll get some pictures when the door skins and everything are on and the gaps filled.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock