Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 42)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This to go "dual." My rt. side pipe fell off during a 180 spin while driving over black ice in 2005 and since #015 isn't headed to Archie until late this year, borrowed the rt. side. Two hours later after soaking the rusty bolts with penetrating lube, the part was off.

Finally, got the bugger off;

A little spit shine for some "pop."

Testing for similar size; checks out okay (both cars are 87). Gotta love D1S, hehe.

No need for rusty bolt, use a chrome spare.

All packaged and ready to ship.

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie,

What was the method used to create those reflector pockets? Jigsaw the shape out of 1/2" wood and then glass it in?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Archie,

What was the method used to create those reflector pockets? Jigsaw the shape out of 1/2" wood and then glass it in?

Yeah, we shaped it like you say. then cut a hole in the bumper, wrapped the wood pc. in plastic tape. then hot glued it into the bumper & fiberglassed it from the backside. Remove the pc. of wood & you have a light pocket.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I shipped the package today (3-day delivery) and you'll receive it on Monday. On a side note, I stopped by my local tire stop guy today to give him $224.36 for a brand new 245/35/19. I need to replace the perfectly 10,000 mile tire.

Looks good from this angle, you even see the replacement line.

Enough tire left; you can see the head of the nickel.

Part of the problem, a big hole. I'd normally batch my shop rollers, but this hole was morbid.

Side wall hole. Tire is totaled. $234 please!

Good thing I pulled over. A few more yards and my rim would have eaten it too. Some type of claw in the road. It grabbed the tire at 70MPH.

The side wall held-up for a few 1/10ths of a mile, but the inside was shedding rubber like crazy. The tire could have separated from the lip if I'd keep on going.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-14-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, thank God I'm still alive. Let's move onto #020 dash.

Objective: #011 Caddie pod break down for #020 to copy; two mounting holes underneath. Both cars have the slopped Caddy housing which I like, but #015 doesn't have a dip between the vent and the caddy housing. I'd like both parts to blend together similar to #015 but it's hard to see because it's black.

contoured to original dash

Air cap surround stock air vent area

lt inner mounting point:

Passenger inner door area; suppose to have two hole here, but Trendzs glassed over the area.

Hideous backside, but notice the metal hook point;

The outer vent is positioned higher than the stock location thus preventing me from hitting the darn thing when entering and exiting the car.

I removed the Audi vent for better visuals. The slop is perfect but I'd like the slop to match the downward duel vents that would be in the middle.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I'd like #015 because both the vent and the Caddy pod are molded together. The Pontiac vent doesn't protrude outside like the Mustang vent.

#020 vents; less "in you're face" vents.

Jerry went a bit wild on the center vents, but for #020 I'd like the center vents to slope downward at a similar angle as-is the Caddy pod.

Oh yeah, XS Custom didn't complete the job leaving the radio bezel unfinished.

The drivers (vents and Dakata Digital pod) side too is smooth into the dash without the big dip that is present on #011 dash. In the case with #020 the dash pod is elongated and not stubby like #015, but the idea is what I like.

Desired goal for the upper center duel vent. (#020 will not have the slopped back you see on the super car, but will be vertical). It is the dual vents and the shape of it's tunnel I'm wanting.

#020 vents; less "in you're face" vents.

merlot566jka

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you know, i was at american camaro and firebird a few months back, and the guy at the counter spoke of a guy with a caddy dash in his fiero that has been at his shop a few times...... i think i know who he was talking about now.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A brighter and happier day. Let's start it off with some some photoshoped pics.

F430 mirrors with the corner rounded;

ETA 21-days!

(photoshop performed by 4.9)

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-16-2008).]

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can not say it enough, that your cars are fantastic! Only if I could be the man... Nice cars!

------------------
85' Fiero 5spd notchback
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.c....&.dir=/2a9c&.src=ph

65' Karmann Ghia
http://photos.yahoo.com/the_ikon1911

Jaguar XJ8 L
Jaguar S Type R
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ford Ranger

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 pages back ?
whats happining ? any updates ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

3 pages back ?
whats happining ? any updates ?

I spoke to Archie today and Kris is finishing the rear bumber, side markers, recessed rocker emblem (same as #022), & rocker flaring behind the front wheel.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've been working on several things the last few days.

The recessed area for the nose badge on the front clip was sized for a stock Fiero emblem. We had to downsize it just a wee bit to fit the emblems Curley is going to use. This is not a real good pic but we took the sample emblem that we have & wrapped it in plastic tape. Then put it in the opening & carefully filled around the edges.

He also is working on the line in the sideburns & fiberglassing in an emblem pocket on the Sideburns of the rocker panels.

On the rear bumper, with the location of the side marker light the body started to curve around toward the back end of the marker light. So Kris had to massage the body a bit so the light is the same depth for it's whole length.

When finished the tabs on the back of the 'Vette marker light make it fit into this body just like it would on the 'Vette. We also finalized the shape of the opening in the vent on the side of the bumper.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-19-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Back on the front clip.

Curley sent us a set of new front side marker light that didn't have the mounting tabs cut off.

That way we can mount it in a professional manner instead of gluing it in or using double face tape.

It appears that the the area where the light mounts on the 'Vette is thicker than our fiberglass panels are. So we'll have to build up a little more thickness where the arrows are, so the light doesn't rattle around.

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Sweet cuts Kris. Now it looks beyond tweak, but conceptual.

War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly,

What are those mufflers off of. Right now I'm running straight and Johhny law might night have an appreciation of my 3800 symphony.

Thanks,
Paul

Originally posted by madcurl:

This to go "dual." My rt. side pipe fell off during a 180 spin while driving over black ice in 2005 and since #015 isn't headed to Archie until late this year, borrowed the rt. side. Two hours later after soaking the rusty bolts with penetrating lube, the part was off.

Finally, got the bugger off;

A little spit shine for some "pop."

Testing for similar size; checks out okay (both cars are 87). Gotta love D1S, hehe.

No need for rusty bolt, use a chrome spare.

All packaged and ready to ship.

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd
Coilovers
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by War Hammer:

Curly,

What are those mufflers off of. Right now I'm running straight and Johhny law might night have an appreciation of my 3800 symphony.

Thanks,
Paul

I'm not sure. It's standard equipment from D1S and there's no -name on the parts, but I'll ask Kevin. The pipes have a nice rumble sound and not too loud. The good thing is, I haven't been pulled over by the CHP in CA using them on all of my N* and it passed CARB inspection (#011-single pipe ). At the VegasFest I had the chance to hear two other N* swaps (Mr. Fiero and Keith Huff's) and mine was the quietiest.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so when are we going to get a sound clip
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the rocker panel on the car to see what the Emblem looked like & to look at the Sideburn line.

Note that the rocker is just sat into place, it's not bolted up tight yet.

Archie
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is just SICK! I can't wait till paint flies.

Archie, is there anything you can't do with a Fiero?

------------------

Sail Panel Window Alternative //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043053.html
My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are truly amazing. I wish I had 1/2 the vision and talent you guys have. I probably missed it somewhere in the last 40 plus pages but has a color been picked yet? I am sure you guys are familiar with "Pavlov's Dog" experiment. You know, the one where you ring a bell then give the dog a bone. After awhile, all you have to do is ring the bell and the dog starts drooling. That's where I'm at with this thread. Can't wait to see the next update..... Madcurl, Archie, thanks for sharing your vision and talent. Keeps us mere mortals hopeful......

Pat
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got the rocker panel on the car to see what the Emblem looked like & to look at the Sideburn line.

Note that the rocker is just sat into place, it's not bolted up tight yet.

Archie

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Archie has #1 and #2 of my favorite cars and neather one are done how does that work.
I can just hope when I am done with my car it will be somewhere near the same class as this one.
GREAT JOB ! to everyone on this project.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Now that's the look I've been searching for.....OEM style. Now the ground FX all flow together from the front bumper, to the rocker, and now to the rear. The "Fiero" emblem puts a nice factory touch on the entire car. Great job Archie and the Crew for building my pipe dream car. I came to the right shop for fiberglassing, tweaking, and most importantly GETTING THE JOB DONE. Keep-up the good work for #015 will no doubt out-do #020.

Originally posted by katatak:

I probably missed it somewhere in the last 40 plus pages but has a color been picked yet?

Pat

The car's original color was burgundy, so I'm going with a pear burgundy with ground FX painted black, center area inside the big V, and A-pillars black. My goal is not allow the paint to over-come the body modifications, but rather as a compliment. The HRE 547's center pieces are black and the Baer brake hats are to be black chrome. The interior will be black with the stock upper areas recovered in black leather while the console with be painted pear burgundy.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-21-2008).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great plan and execution. The only OEM look part that you are missing is the small square GM logo on the lower rocker. Have one made that says V8 Archie instead of GM. Or "Body by V8 Archie" instead of Fischer(Sp?).

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 08-21-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, since the F360/upper door panel is now smoothed out, any close-up pics of the F360 on the car? I'm glad the sharp edge is now removed cause I wasn't feeling that. Now F360 area looks OEM for the car and not just mounted on.

T- minus 15-DAYS.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-21-2008).]

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMN What can I do to be down?! Serious serious ride! My wife told me to get off this forum before I lose my mind and send a car to Archie's!

MadCurl, guy what are your other passions besides Fieros? Because you are intense and that car is wicked?!

[This message has been edited by The_Ikon (edited 08-21-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

MadCurl, guy what are your other passions besides Fieros? Because you are intense and that car is wicked?!

Right now it appears I'm pre-occupied with #020 and #015 builds and both are getting in the way of my other passions.

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

My wife told me to get off this forum before I lose my mind and send a car to Archie's!

Hee-hee. That's actually a good defense. In order to keep you from loosing your sanity, take your car to Archie and your cured.

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hee-hee. That's actually a good defense. In order to keep you from loosing your sanity, take your car to Archie and your cured.

LOL!!!

davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wishful thinking. There is no cure for this Fiero disease. We're are terminal.

------------------

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davikan:

Wishful thinking. There is no cure for this Fiero disease. We're are terminal.

As we say around the VW forums "You've caught the BUG"... lol

The car hobby is a freaking virus! And a MISTRESS!!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, all the way back on page 5.

As Curley would say, time to give it some love.

We're putting in a shelf on the decklid/hatch to close out the trunk area....

Finished up the drivers side rocker panel....

Took the rear clip off so we could final install the Chop Top rear window....

More on this stuff tomorrow.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure you can't make it to Fierorama?

Greg
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Sure you can't make it to Fierorama?

Greg

Flight is booked. I'm out @ 20:00HR Saturday.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few pics from the last couple of days.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

It's "all in the details." Great job Archie and the Crew. The recessed C6 side marker and baby vents give it a meaner and modern flow. I'm digging the newer style mirror w/built-in lamps too. The older style lamp system and the surround was getting a bit "long in the tooth." The 1999 Eclipse mirror modernizes the interior and I like the deck/trunk cover too.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Single tips sticking that far out with the wide opening look too rice aftermarket or you have a flamethrower. What about filling in the gap? http://www.vividracing.com/.../nov360reardiff1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 08-30-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Single tips sticking that far out with the wide opening look too rice aftermarket or you have a flamethrower. What about filling in the gap?

I have a set of dualies at home, but will need to cut/weld to current resinator and I've had them for nearly 18 yrs, but never got around to installing them....now I have a reason.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ETA 3-days!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more photos for us. You will need 3d glasses for a few if you have them

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-02-2008).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Single tips sticking that far out with the wide opening look too rice aftermarket or you have a flamethrower. What about filling in the gap? http://www.vividracing.com/.../nov360reardiff1.jpg

Hey, I have and like those on my ricer...oh, nevermind.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock