Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12025 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want to meet up Gateway Classic Cars or similar place and then drive up en force?
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still need to finalize times. One person has to split before noon to go fishing. Everyone else doing lunch at a local restaurant?
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let me know what time the first person can or wants to show at 8 or later. Then if after lunch anyone is coming back, I am going to most likely stay there working on cleaning up engine parts of the Pacifica.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LornesGT

1356 posts
Member since Jan 2013
Also would like to know if anyone has a door spring tool.
LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew.Tshark,,,would you guys like to meet up and follow each other over.. 8:30 sound good for everybody?, And welcome for sure Jep88GT..Really wish you could make it
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm on the way. Could meet up at my house, but I have to drive my truck. I have one child getting over a cold, though, so may have to skip, depending on him.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bring the fuel gauge
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am planning on arrival at 8am. I will need to leave around 1030ish to be at my next event.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a hinge spring tool also but I need to find it. I'll post later in the day if I found it
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

notwohorns

1175 posts
Member since Jul 2009
Okay, I found the door hinge spring tool. I'll bring it with me
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great meet up today fellas! A bit cold to start out with but the weather got much warmer. The main thing we gathered for was Lornes 86GT door issue. Sorted! We need to gather up more often!
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew got his deck lid strut in, and we got to see lots of old coolant...oh, and found a leak.

Thanks to Lorne and his dad for letting us invade their shop...may want to pull the address off the thread.

We discussed the steering rack rebuilds, looked at the upgraded bushing required, and totally didn't do any headlight motor rebuilds.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a good time meeting everyone and doing a little work. More talk than anything but when the sun came out the temperture was just perfect.
Forgot about the head light rebuild who wanted to do that?

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it was johnny's idea.

Talk is good, too.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really great meeting everybody,,thought it would be my type of crowd and it was!!! Glad you hear Lornes door was finished,,Sorry i left as work was busy but quiet
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loren, thanks for making the drive. It was nice to meet you.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep no problem,,John and i had a small discussion about pooling some parts..I have a brand new exhaust if anybody is in need,,Drew has the vacuum line that i really want so if he shows up have him e-mail me. i would make any drive for another chin wag LMAO
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loren this is Lorne

Was it all quite at your job?
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea it was regarding the topic we were talking about..no problems
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went and grabbed the cruise control, steering column, seatbelts, and a bunch of other little bots off the yellow formula in Speedway today. Plus I grabbed a whole bunch of Homelinks for us!
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a homelink bro
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only what it costs to buy them and the wire. Let me get the install ironed out as I want it to look 100% factory with a perfect fit. Then we will do a tech session where we put them in all our cars!
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2014 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds to good to be true..Thank you sir..OK you done yet? pffffft hurry up man
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:
Drew has the vacuum line that i really want so if he shows up have him e-mail me. i would make any drive for another chin wag LMAO

What you mean if I show up I am always around lurking.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did Loren leave before you arrived?
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No we talked he said he may even go to the NIFE meet on the 8th
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay fellas...I got the location for the Homelink sorted out and a template to cut it in. I need to finalize wiring needs/lengths and do a practice cut and we should be ready to go.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-04-2014).]

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew i see there going to LIVE STREAM the meeting..if you still want to go, ill go too!! have not really taken the 88 on a far trip yet..Let me know which you want to do
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loren, I think Drew was planning on taking his 3800 so they can get a good look at his axle deflection issues. Shoot me your phone number on a pm.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LorenBateman, and anyone else going from St Louis. Yes I still plan on driving mine up, I will leave about 6:30am ish on Saturday to allow for finding my way around and grabbing lunch before hand. Google says 5 hr drive. The larger the convoy the better. I might gave another driving aswell need to verify if he can still go.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could but the weekend is tied up on that Pacifica project.
PFF
System Bot
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drew lets set a place we can meet and drive up.. Fast lane or some where on 70..iil pm you a phone number
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:

Drew lets set a place we can meet and drive up.. Fast lane or some where on 70..iil pm you a phone number

PM sent to you Fast lane at 370 and 3rd street sounds good at 630 am Saturday
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to watch some of the live feed.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have just been informed that the NIFE meeting may not be about suspension. Presenter had a last minute issue come up.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes i just heard that to from Jeff so it looks like my plans to go are on hold unless they announce it will still be about suspension between now and Friday night
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! Same source of info?

I was planning on watching the feed. Any idea what the new topic may me?

Thanks for the heads-up.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

LOL! Same source of info?

I was planning on watching the feed. Any idea what the new topic may me?

Thanks for the heads-up.

Yes, mrfred is Jeff . I do not have any official info on the topic, but I believe it will about the GM Heritage Collection (specifically the Fieros that have been part of the collection) . As well as some summer event recaps.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys don't drive up do you all want to get together at my house? Maybe burn some burgers and talk cars? Or....now here is an idea...we meet at Speedway for a "strip the s--t out of those Fieros" session then move on to my house for some burgers and car talk. Last option: meet at mine so we can put some Homelinks in some cars followed by burgers.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-07-2014).]

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes if we dont go i will drive over john
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock