Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12030 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This day is Gateway Classic Cars Grand Opening. It should be a good day and I believe there is a car show planned in the GCC parking lot. I will talk with Sal and see if I can "lock off" a section for our beloved mid engine cars.
IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
here is the link for the 10 May show.

http://www.gatewayclassicca...om/spring-fling-2014
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's all on for the 10th? Let's see if we can get together again. I'm on.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm In.
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,
I am The Prezzz
I would like to invite all of you to the 2014 Dells Run this year, you will meet clubs from across the mid west and we would be happy to help you get started with tips and ideas for starting your club. The Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics have been around for 22 years and we host this show every year, there is a Midwest Fiero club meet at the show on Friday night and you are all welcome to join us to see if we can help. Hope to see you there.

------------------
The Prezzz

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpety-bump
markkrug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. Just let me know a time we want to meet if we are going to drive in like before.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 3 days left until GCCs Grand Opening and our next meet and greet. The car show is from 9-5. What time would we like to meet up?
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think 8:00 am would be a good time. Leave at 8:15. I know that we will get there by 8:30, but I think it would be a good idea so that we can park together. Other ideas?

Meet in the same area as before.
Are you guys planning to stay the entire day?
markkrug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can stay about half the day or so. Wife would not be happy if I was gone all day. Chores to do. I'm sure you understand.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't make it there, with what little time I have putting the car back together I need that time this weekend to do just that. Maybe there will be another GTG soon.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I won't make it there, with what little time I have putting the car back together I need that time this weekend to do just that. Maybe there will be another GTG soon.

Will you make Fierorama?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lornes, If you come down to my house you can drive one of my Fieros over.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Lornes, If you come down to my house you can drive one of my Fieros over.

Now THAT'S a REAL friend! Wow!
I would take him up on that.

Lornes.... BTW.... You can show up even without a Fiero. Feel free to come and introduce yourself. Any Fiero fan is a friend of mine.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R Runner

3678 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by markkrug:

I can stay about half the day or so. Wife would not be happy if I was gone all day. Chores to do. I'm sure you understand.

I may be in the same boat. I figure I will probably take off in the early afternoon if things are winding down. I too have a bunch of things to do.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offer Johnyrottin but the reason is that I travel all week usually and I have two things that must get completed. One is repairs to the house so it can be sold and then the GT so I can get it out of the old shop so it can be sold.
I did make the last one and will make another but not Fierorama.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there but will be fieroless.The golden one is getting fuel pump,new door glass,Danyels low profile lights,brake up grade.I just got back from working in CO. so will get working on it sun.Look forward to seeing you guys and cars tomorrow.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we in agreement on the meeting place and time? Other proposals?
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we meeting at 8:00 AM at the same place? I won't be able to stay the whole day
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
0830 at the planes on the sticks outside Scott AFB.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

0830 at the planes on the sticks outside Scott AFB.

Okay.

(That's 8:30 am for us civilians )

Did you get a spot reserved?
PFF
System Bot
Pilgrim88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilgrim88Send a Private Message to Pilgrim88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to make it as well, look forward to meeting everyone since I wasn't able to make the last meet.
markkrug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
0830 hrs. Roger that. Over
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is loads of room so we will have no problem parking together. I played lacrosse last night and pulled a hammy pretty bad. Sucks getting old! Anyway, I will be hobbling around a bit today. Hurts to bend it so wa 'll ing kind of sucks.
markkrug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time except for some minor issues with my car. Made it homewith no problem. Can't wait till the next get together.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics? How many Fieros/enthusiasts did we muster?
Pilgrim88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilgrim88Send a Private Message to Pilgrim88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four of us altogether... I had a good time. Thanks again for sticking around while I cleaned all that pollen off my car...
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a fantastic day with stunning weather. Four Fieros showed: My MERA, Red 88 GT, black 88 GT, blue 87 GT. Lots of interest n our little cars. There were about 100 cars outside and lots of vendors to include a couple dealers bringing the new muscle cars out. Inside I would say there were another 100. In my opinion the two best cars were:
Stock 1969 Dodge Daytona http://www.gatewayclassicca...ck=5935&location=STL
Custom 1969 Chevy Chevelle http://www.gatewayclassicca...ck=5971&location=STL

Thanks to all the Fiero folks who came out.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-12-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who has the black GT? Other than Pilgrim, any new Fiero faces?
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Who has the black GT? Other than Pilgrim, any new Fiero faces?

The black 88 GT belonged to Pilgrim88. Also rodrieguz stopped by and introduced himself (and his son )

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 05-11-2014).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R Runner

3678 posts
Member since Feb 2003
PMs sent to the following:

johnyrottin
notwohorns
LornesGT
skeetshooter
tshark
FieroVirgin87GT
davylong86
tesmith66
R Runner
Pilgrim88
markkrug
rodrieguz
PFF
System Bot
Pilgrim88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilgrim88Send a Private Message to Pilgrim88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, was driving home from the base this morning and my serpentine belt ate itself in the middle of the construction on I-64. Side note, I have Dodgerunners belt tensioner setup, which means I don't have a standard length belt. Naturally, the nearby auto stores didn't have the belt I needed. They did, however have a six rib belt in the correct length (needed 5 rib). So, I figured why not? It might at least get me home.

After pulling the wheel off on the side of the road to put the new belt on, I took off again. 20 yards down the road, I hear the ~thwap thwap thwap~ of the belt. I figured oh well, it was a good try, anyway. Looked at the belt, and whaddya know... the pulley had sliced off the sixth rib, and I had a perfectly good five rib belt running smoothly.

Made it the last 10 miles home, so all's well that ends well. Now I just have to order the correct belt, plus a spare.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you made it back OK, Pilgrim. Good idea carrying an extra belt.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes... Glad you made it back safely. Construction zones are a bad place to break down.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi you-all. Just wondering if anything is going on this month. Would like to get together again. Had a good time up at the Dells Run. We had about 70 fieros. The show was great
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When/where did you have in mind?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 06-10-2014).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just thought we could get together again. Maybe a cruise to the museum of transportation in Kirkwood. But that's pretty far. Or just get together to talk fieors.

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 06-11-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Further for you than for me. I want to take my kids to the museum of transportation, anyway. Not as far for me. Hope the weather is good this weekend.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heya GWSTL Fiero peeps! Eric Brands here! Been a long time, hope you all have been well! Things have slowly been getting back on their feet for me, but I have a problem that might play in one of your guys favor!

FREE V6 AUTO MOTOR, TRANS, & CRADLE!!!

Located at highways 270 and 70. It's still sitting there as of now and would LOVE to see it gone by tonight! To keep this post on track please take any talks about this to my post https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094146.html ..... Thanks guys and gals and take care of yourselves! I now return you to your regularly scheduled feed.....

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-12-2014).]

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any one knows of some car shows in the area we can get together then.Last weekend I got home from road trip and there was a car show in waterloo,I was to late to enter but got a lot of attention as I was the only fiero there.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock