Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12023 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone still around?
IP: Logged
mad dad matt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here but haven't driven a fiero in over a year. Business is at 200%, all three kids and elderly mother decided they needed to move closer to me. My 86gt project is next to the garage and the rebuilt 3.8sc for it is in the garage. My 87 had a valve spring keeper break so it sucked a valve and chewed on it. Rebuilt a factory v6 that is sitting under a tarp next to it. Tried to work on the 86 a few weeks back. Drivers door lock jammed and broke the key off trying to get it out. Passengers door lock turns but isn't unlocking the door. opposite of progress.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to many mods waiting on me. Tail lights, fog lights, interior, stereo, headlights, engine trans, not to mention finish prime and paint. A little here and there started of each, lol. 6 years in March owned and not a single project completed mostly because I can’t commit to exactly how I want it completed.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My logic was keep one stock other than the brake upgrade so I can experiment with the other. now i just have 2 projects. lol
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to here your business is thriving. What do you do for a living?
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a general contractor. home remodeling.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still kicking down here in Waterloo. The Fiero is tucked away in the garage with a broken spark plug, of course its on the fire wall side. Will get to that when its warmer. Cant seem to keep the doctors away from me lately. Found out I had Afib and couldn't get It under control after three visits to the hospital end up having surgery and seems things are good for now. During all that, found out I had Prostate cancer to which I'm having removed Wednesday and my Mom passed away in the middle of all this. Other than that I'm all good. Hope we can hook up for a run are a car show this year.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, you didn't live in Maeystown with a gold (I think) fiero several years ago, did you?
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a gold 85 gt notch back that sat in a driveway for a few years down there. Tried to contact the owner but the house was vacant. I have a gold 86 gt that I took to Maystown car shows and my oldest son was dating a girl down there and would take my car. Dont know what happened to the 85 gt.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They moved to waterloo.That's why I was asking. Bought the house and was restoring it for my mom. She had to sell and move back up her before we finished do to health issues.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2021 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Knock Knock.
PFF
System Bot
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2021 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't think there are too many people still here to answer. Haven't driven or turned a wrench on either of my fieros since 2019. I've put 20 miles on my grand prix and over 30,000 on my company truck in the same time. Been looking for parts cause I am hopefully, optimistic I will start getting some free time soon.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2021 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turn more lately but noting to brag about. More tail and fog light and interior stuff than anything. Body work in between, my goal is to have it painted this year. I just noticed my registration date the other day and it’s sad I haven’t made more progress especially with being at home the last two.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2022 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been gone for a long time. now I'm back. Anything Going on?
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2022 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That silence pretty much sums it up. I have been turning wrenches on the family cars, jeeps, and motorcycles in my off time but not my fieros. Still have 2 fieros with shot motors and two rebuilt motors on stands. Kids are moving far enough away again that I am no longer helping with cars. Wifes' GP toy is almost done so hopefully get back to my toys over this summer.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2022 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I know what that means. I was at the 35th anniversary of the Fiero and haven't done anything to my car since. I'm just getting back to it.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2022 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My sc3.8 project fiero was put on hold when my stock fiero sucked a valve. Then adult kids ran here to get out of Chicago during the pandemic. Kids and work put the stock one on hold. I am hopeful I can get back on it soon. Good to know I am not the only one trying to get back on fiero projects.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here and view the forum from time to time. I have been working on my custom taillights and fog lights for awhile now. CAD programs and 3d printing is a learning curve. I wanted to have it painted by now and should have with all the time at home. First rendition of the fog lights. Taillights have a long way to go.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 04-22-2022).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2022 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want these before I get rid of them? Old tires but look brand new. They have been out of sun light since I got this car 8 years ago. I know people say not to use them. Wheels are free and aluminum part needs cleaned up. I started clean but ended up buying other wheels.

mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2022 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do people say not to use them? I have the se rims on my 87 that never seem to seal on the beads on three of the four. If they hold air that would be an upgrade for me.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2022 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dry rot but they don’t look to be and yes they hold air. We can meet up tomorrow if you want.
PFF
System Bot
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2022 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading it again realized you were referring to the rubber being unsafe. I have replaced the rubber and had the bead resealed twice on my rims but they still leak. I can meet up in the afternoon. What city are you in? Would be nice to put a face with the name.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2022 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Granite City pm sent for my address. What time are you thinking?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2022 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt, Do they all hold air?
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2022 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow is my first day off since I was up there. Emergency call last Sunday morning put me behind all week so I worked today. Taking Sunday and Monday off so I can get more than just the tires done maybe.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2022 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a side bonus, I can now slide my floor jack under the frame. Going from 14 to 15 inch rims was just enough clearance to do away with that annoyance. Thanks again.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2022 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Win, win situation I also have more room in my she shed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock