Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12029 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the baby, hopefully he will be interested in helping you changing out the engine.

Since your next trip is to Jupiter I better ask now. Do you have any Isuzu tranny brackets?
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drew-py:
Sept 11 from 10-4

Cool. A Sunday. I could probably do that.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back from Mars and I took the scenic route on the way back, and glad to be back! Things got really scary for the family and I. My oldest boy Matt (21) one of 4 had a serious car crash in MN. Was hit on the passenger side by a tractor trl at 50+. He was air vac to Mayo clinic where the first 4 days he was in the ICU out cold with traumatic head injury to the right side. Slowly he started to open eyes and a few days later started talking, things started getting better by the day and here we are 6 weeks later and we got him home. Still has a lot of therapy and doctor visits but he is way ahead of what we were told to expect which was a year our more. I'm so very happy to tell you he is walking, talking, and playing his guitar. We hit the true lottery, the lottery of life!

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 05-18-2016).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers for you and yours...and prayers for Matt!!!!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad things are on the upswing again.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a tough one to survive, glad to here he is making a good and fast recovery.
LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all ,, close to getting my junk back together,, have a question on the fuel injection harness,, Where does the seventh conector go , have them all on the enjectors, but that last one i dont remember !!!!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LorenBateman:

Hey all ,, close to getting my junk back together,, have a question on the fuel injection harness,, Where does the seventh conector go , have them all on the enjectors, but that last one i dont remember !!!!

It goes to the cold start injector. It's on the distributor end of the block, just below the distributor and towards the front of the car. There is a pipe running from the fuel rail down to it
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir,,
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 on thank you.I was working on my 3.8sc wiring harness the other night and counted 7 injectors on my spare fiero harness.I thought it was sleep deprivation.

------------------
My bucket list runs on high octane....

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
every thing is back together . battery is charging and getting oil tomorrow,, turning the key tomomorw
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notwohorns, how's the tranny?

Loren, so we'll see you again soon?
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SHE LIVES !!!!, ,,, Need to track down a timing light , tighten up the belts fill the fluids ,, slow test drive!! but shes running woop woop
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! Test her out so we can have GTG of some kind before our summer is gone. I am getting new rubber for my new wheels this week. I have also been doing some grinding on the paint, it's not very pretty car anymore.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 06-22-2016).]

LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a small oil leak from distributor shaft, i thought because i did not have it tight so to set timing,, tighten it down and turmed into a LARGE oil leak, i mean pouring out,, bought a new seal ,, i dont know , maybe its not seated all the way, your car is going to be nice looking Lorne,, post some pics!!!
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dropped the gas tank to get all the old gas out , will put it in wed and see of she runs any better,, Would hope so (lol),,
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey STL Fiero crew... Anyone have any shows or events they're attending this Holiday weekend? I'm enroute (in the daily driver sedan) to the Ballwin area to hang out with my Brother & his family - and thought it might be fun to hit a show and maybe meet some people while in the area!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. Dunno of any shows, but I could do something Sunday afternoon for a bit.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've arrived! Whew... That's a long day on the road.

So... Who lives on Clayton Rd? 2 Fieros parked out front.

I should be available Sunday... Let me know what you have in mind.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are have our party on Sunday, I won't be able to meet up.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the weather doesn't go crazy I'm up for a Sunday ride. Will send pm for address or meeting spot.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 07-01-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have Mod Pizza here. 2 locations. I understand that it's good, but have never been there. It'd have to be about 1pm that I could meet up.

I'm just throwing out ideas. I haven't been to the Museum of Transportation for a while. Ted Drewes is here. Could take Dorsett out to that lake under 364. Can't remember the name, but it's a nice park. We could meet up in Bridgeton by Best Buy and drive out.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm up for just about anything - I don't want to commit too much time for anyone... Lunch would work.

I looked up Mod pizza, and their location off Clayton & Clarkson is just up the road from my brother's place. Let me know if that's what you want to do. :-)
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That'd work. That's a third location. Davy?
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me. What time is good for you guys?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Sounds good to me. What time is good for you guys?

I'm good with 1pm at Mods if you guys are!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me. Rainy, anyway, so I'll bring my family, rather than Fiero. See you then.

Where is mad dad matt? Anyone else?

Here's the address I found:
15809 Fountain Plaza Dr,. Chesterfield, MO 63017

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 07-03-2016).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you at 1. Looks like the rain should blow out of here by then.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could always take 2 cars, I guess.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
accidentally clicked on the wrong bookmark but got the update.Been fighting with my 87 for the last month.Successfully test drove it yesterday.Much Rejoicing! lol nice to put a face with the names.now to watch girl friend and sons fight for the passengers seat.Rely need a better way to get updates.

------------------
My bucket list runs on high octane....

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! So, you're coming?

There is a subscribe button in the thread. I've never used it, so that's about all I can say about that.
PFF
System Bot
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry,between the storm and the phone i couldn't get out the door.I'll try the link so I get more notice next time.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks tshark (+family) and Davy for coming out for coming out for lunch today - I enjoyed the visit and Mod Pizza, would definitely go back again.

Matt - sorry we missed you this time around - I'll try to give more warning the next time I'm in the area :-)

Hope to see you around the region at some shows (and tshark - if you're willing to give Dells Run another go, you're welcome to hang out with the Minnesotans ;-)). And if you're ever in the Minneapolis area - let me know!

BTW... here's a pic of those two pics on Clayton I mentioned:

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MinGreen, It was more the place & timing than anything else. I won't completely rule out another visit, but don't hold your breath. It was good to meet you, and I'm sure our paths will cross again.

It was a good visit, and the pizza was OK, too.

Davy, it was good to see you again, and I like the front plate mount.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got this thing straightened out, will fill the coolant this evening, put the hood back on , and drive around here before o have enough confidence to take on a long drive
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great then you can come finish mine.
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold a 84 4 banger with a t-top, white with some body mods to a guy from the St. Louis area. Lost track of him. He is an engineer I think, is a black man, and very tall. Know of him??? I often wondered if he put in a 3800 or a V-8. Reply please.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lorne those wheels are frekin awesome,, shoot me a PM on where you got them and how much
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in the StL area who knows how to glass well, willing to teach me?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how to glass yet but will be practicing and hopefully my son who knows how will help me.

Loren pm sent

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 08-10-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock