Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St.Louis Fiero Clubs (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
St.Louis Fiero Clubs by markkrug
Started on: 01-03-2014 10:50 PM
Replies: 906 (12030 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 09-25-2022 07:46 PM
LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Lorne I like the wing less look also, im slowly getting there with mine,. Hard to find the motivation to get out there and get it done
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loren! I was just wondering about you. Is yours back on the road?
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nope. have piston back in, heads on , exhaust on and the push rods and rockers in and thats as far as i got at the moment
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Why doesn't your driver's door match up? I thought you replaced the hinges.

I figure somebody would catch the door alignment, I haven't attached the skin yet completely because I haven't completed the mirror mod.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a door skin (cutting it up so condition doesn't matter) and 5 speed tranny brackets.
Pilgrim88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilgrim88Send a Private Message to Pilgrim88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replacing clutch, rear trailing arms, and rear swaybar endlinks this week into my '88. I had intended on just replacing the failing throwout bearing, but I checked the pressure plate and found it horribly pitted... time for a new clutch. Then I saw how bad the bushings were... and figured it was time for new ones. Opted for replacing the arms altogether instead of trying to press new bushings in, so I bought the Fiero Store trailing arm set. Is there any interest in the old trailing arms?
And since I was doing the trailing arms, thought I would get the zero lash swaybar endlinks from Rodney Dickman I've had my eye on for awhile.

Anybody have a sunroof latch lying around? I've been keeping my eye on the junkyards but haven't lucked out yet. Going to need one in a couple weeks when I finish these current projects... I have a busted pin on mine.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like what mine snowballed into. I don't have a pin but the speedway salvage probably does. I think my dad may have scrapped my lug wrench so I need to go out there and get a door skin as well, maybe see you there.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-02-2016).]

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys that go to the salvage yards. Do you know if there is any with tan interiors? I need a seat belt. When are we going to get together again?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will look.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2016 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I will look.

If you go out there and they have one with tan interior, if you don't mind pulling it for me, I can stop by your place and pick it up. Or I can go out there. Thanks
Edit: I'm also looking for the passenger's side floor mat

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 02-05-2016).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interiors are pretty trashed so I won't expect to get lucky on the mats. I don't know how hard they are to clean either so maybe pm your ph# and I will send pics. Do you know what they go for at the yard?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-05-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interiors are pretty trashed so I won't expect to get lucky on the mats. I don't know how hard they are to clean either so maybe pm your ph# and I will send pics. Do you know what they go for at the yard?

PM sent
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone have a door skin (cutting it up so condition doesn't matter) and 5 speed tranny brackets.

Anyone?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, why don't we just pick a day to meet up?
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We could meet at Loren's. I'm up to it any date but next Saturday
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. I could to a Sunday other than Easter.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I start vacation the week after Easter other than replace my sewer lines in my yard I am open. I will probably be completing that task when I get back into town next Friday.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hanging out at the shop tomorrow, trying my own alignment and other stuff. 281-seven six eight-0ne eight one 4 if anyone is interested call or text and get address.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 04-02-2016).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What time? I may be able to be there. Need anything?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10:00 I always need stuff,
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday, right?
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today maybe Sunday but not sure.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LornesGT

1356 posts
Member since Jan 2013
Around noon on Sunday trying to nail down my headlight problem. Before I decided to repair it the headlight would thump going down, now I am getting the clicking and limit trip at the end with RD gears. Plastic gear still looked good but full of the famous green sand.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. I may have an '86 headlight motor somewhere, but I don't remember its story.

I could probably be there around 1.

Edit: Found it.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 04-02-2016).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you at 1 then. I have been searching the topic of headlight motors, it might be the limit switch.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lorne, I didn't hear back on your headlight issue. Any progress since I was there? How about the windows?

Guys, the weather is warm. The tree sap is running, allergies are active, and we should meet up. My student driver passed her test, but now there is a college graduation, a play, and some Chamber events, and I'll be ready to go.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the motor works now, lubed up the gears on both the head light and windows and now I have 4.68 second window rise. I will get your motor back when we meet or sooner if nothing is schedule soon. I thought I might test it and fix it for you if it doesn't work for the use of it had it been the right one.
I got the skitime spoiler mounted and one of my wheels cleaned up pretty good as well. I need to get more scrubbing on the paint completed so I can get it painted
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was just more lube needed on the headlight motor? I'm glad you're making headway.

No rush on the motor. I have nothing that uses a Gen 1 motor. It may end up being an instructional motor for the club.

Loren, I haven't seet you post for a bit. Drew, you still out there?
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just throwing my name on the list of fiero people in the St Louis Illinois area.Tshark found me roaming aimlessly on the forum.He mentioned a possible Facebook page for this group?

------------------
My bucket list runs on high octane....

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify, Matt, I don't know who is in that Facebook group. I've met local people who say they are in such a group. I'm not on Facebook. I don't know what anyone in the PFF group is on the Facebook group, although there have been some posts to that effect.
mad dad matt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mad dad mattSend a Private Message to mad dad mattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you did not confirm or deny the existence of the alleged group,and I said "possible" Plausible deny ability is covered!!! lol
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a link to the group?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 05-12-2016).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Facebook, there is a "Greater St. Louis Fiero Club" page but that is not active anymore. Outside of that, I can't find any other Facebook page about St. louis
Fieros
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone have a link to the group?

I created it mostly to link poeple over to this page, and/or to have instant talk as a group for any of us going on car show trips and need for evryone to give/get info at once.
https://www.facebook.com/gr...10767940/?ref=groups

[This message has been edited by Drew-py (edited 05-16-2016).]

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drew-py

73 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by notwohorns:

On Facebook, there is a "Greater St. Louis Fiero Club" page but that is not active anymore. Outside of that, I can't find any other Facebook page about St. louis
Fieros

its still alive, just most people that find it are linked here, therefore not a lot of chatter.
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drew-py

73 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Loren, I haven't seet you post for a bit. Drew, you still out there?

Yes sir I am still alive, been busy with my newborn son and my basement armory. Sadly I must admit my poor car is getting neglected but not forgotten, still has its priority garage spot and is only covered in dust, she has not become a shelf or a temporary spot to place anything. there are 2 car shows I do not miss those are the St Charles community college and the Pontiacs in Pontiac Il. I will also be going to the Land Between the Lakes cruise in Sept .
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you went on the Mars trip along with Davy since it has been so long for a reply.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you went on the Mars trip along with Davy since it has been so long for a reply.

LOL! Mars trip?

When is the St. Charles Community car show?
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the Jupiter moon hopping trip for me
Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drew-py

73 posts
Member since Apr 2014

LOL! Mars trip?

When is the St. Charles Community car show?

Sept 11 from 10-4
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock