Click here to visit The FieroStore | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero (Page 43)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero by michhiker28
Started on: 04-18-2011 04:37 PM
Replies: 1688 (977501 views)
Last post by: mjnyc on 09-06-2017 06:03 AM
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2016 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dejanira:

The pictures asking to identify wiring connectors were interesting. However in 5 - 2015 pictures of the car were promised. There have not been any to date, 12 - 2016. I understand the opportunities of living and things taking time. I also know the meaning of the word "promise" and would have no problem if the "promise" had been delivered, it hasn't.

Do you have a copy of the contract to the two of ya'll signed to require her to put the rest of her life on hold to delivery these pictures on a internet forum? I agree with Formula88 on this one.

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

IP: Logged

bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Click Here to Email bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Since you feel you're not getting what you have been "promised" I recommend you stop following the thread. It clearly has not met your requirements and you should not be expected to follow a thread doesn't provide you the material you require.

Plus 1!

MiseryLou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2016 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiseryLouClick Here to visit MiseryLou's HomePageSend a Private Message to MiseryLouEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dejanira:

The pictures asking to identify wiring connectors were interesting. However in 5 - 2015 pictures of the car were promised. There have not been any to date, 12 - 2016. I understand the opportunities of living and things taking time. I also know the meaning of the word "promise" and would have no problem if the "promise" had been delivered, it hasn't.

For one thing, no one here is obliged to provide you with any updates at all. K is a student. She is not here for your amusement; she is here so that we can help her with her project. She owes us nothing. We owe her a lot for being an inspiration.

But more importantly, on what planet do you live where trying to publicly shame a teenager you don't know is appropriate? Or likely to work?

I suggest you examine your life choices, friend.

mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrClick Here to Email mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump

mjnyc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mjnycSend a Private Message to mjnycEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, it has been more than three months without any news. Has Ms. Dimaria abandoned her project? While she doesn't deserve to be taken to task for such, it would be quite disappointing for those following this thread for all these years.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even though I look in on the thread whenever it pops back to the top, I really don't have any hope of ever seeing the car finished. At least not in the foreseeable future. Since she's not posted any progress in a long time, I think she's moved on to other things.

tshark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Even though I look in on the thread whenever it pops back to the top, I really don't have any hope of ever seeing the car finished. At least not in the foreseeable future. Since she's not posted any progress in a long time, I think she's moved on to other things.

I sincerely hope you're wrong. This thread has gone a bit South, though, so maybe she just quit posting. I think that she may have done what I did with my first Fiero, and tried to tackle too many things at once. As the project drags on, enthusiasm wanes, and other things take priority.

78_elky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2017 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 78_elkySend a Private Message to 78_elkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been watching this thread since before I owned a Fiero, and I know that sometimes a project just takes time.
I've been doing a frame off resto mod on my El Camino for 3 years now, and the thread I have on LS1tech gets neglected for months at a time because life gets in the way.
I can't imagine doing such a big project (even with help) while in highschool. There is so much going on and obligations its not surprising things get neglected.
I hope the project gets completed if that is what she wants, and if it doesn't then maybe it will be revisited in a few years as these things sometimes go.
Jessica

mjnyc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mjnycSend a Private Message to mjnycEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can we all agree that this thread is as good as dead, the project abandoned or at least more than two years past deadline?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock