Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero (Page 12)

Printable Version

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero by michhiker28
Started on: 04-18-2011 04:37 PM
Replies: 1742 (1027767 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-13-2024 03:58 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
10SecOrBust

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10SecOrBustSend a Private Message to 10SecOrBustEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn,

I happened upon your thread here and wanted to congratulate you on your build. It's inspirational to see someone with your motivation and see someone take the initiative that you have.

I hope your interview goes well, and good luck on the remainder of your build.

[This message has been edited by 10SecOrBust (edited 04-18-2012).]

YELLOWJACKET

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWJACKETClick Here to visit YELLOWJACKET's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWJACKETEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, its hit MSN.COM on the cover page now... thats how I got here. Reaching VIRAL status now.
http://now.msn.com/money/04...-restores-fiero.aspx

I have a yellow and black 85 MR2 and the color scheme Kat would probably like......... here are some pics:
(Full slideshow HERE and find more of the MR2 community on www.mr2oc.com)

Interior

Keep up the good work, Kat!!

YJ

[This message has been edited by YELLOWJACKET (edited 04-18-2012).]

demandred

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for demandredSend a Private Message to demandredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a link to this on MSN this morning. Congratulations Kathryn!!! You are a national story!! I will be showing this to my 16 and 13 year old daughters. Definitely an inspirational achievement.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More links (I really have nothing better to do. lol)

Digg.com (Social Media, points to LimeLife) http://digg.com/newsbar/top...building_her_own_car

TheMotorBookStore (on Blogspot) http://themotorbookstore.bl...ing-car-for-her.html

AACA http://forums.aaca.org/f116/car-girl-326529.html

Miata.net http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=457668

KWKH Online (Radio): http://kwkhonline.com/teena...ntage-pontiac-fiero/

Guyspeed (Potentially NSFW images) http://guyspeed.com/teenage...ntage-pontiac-fiero/

R3V Limited http://www.r3vlimited.com/b...thread.php?p=3123476

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 04-18-2012).]

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow your about to break 100,000
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Kathryn can come top Germany and fix your car for you!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, a coworker just sent me the link:

http://jalopnik.com/5901950...or-her-sweet-sixteen

CONGRATS!

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 04-18-2012).]

njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW This is just Great..your doing a fantasic job Kathryn I for one am Very Proud of you

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a celebrity on the forums~

Nice work!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prime time!!!! MSN!!!!!

And I quote, "...one bad-ass 14 year old..."

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 04-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Kathryn!

My only question is... Why is this thread not in "The Construction Zone"?
MetroMightyMouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMightyMouseSend a Private Message to MetroMightyMouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Kathryn, keep the spirit!! I am a fellow "got to do it all myself" car crafter, and a bit of a mad scientist by necessity as I have a 95 Geo Metro (Mighty Mouse) and very little is available to purchase. I did have an idea for your paint scheme that combines your original design with the ideas you are leaning toward. If you want to keep your yellow racing stripes on the hood and have a Pegasus, you can alternate the color as it goes across the stripe. So you would have a yellow or ghosted black / yellow Pegasus on the hood that shifts to black or ghosted yellow / black over the stripe.

Good luck and great work so far, so many people are too afraid to even try just a small portion of what you've done and you have had admirable success.
MMM
Jon
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you everybody for all of your kind support and enthusiasm!!
also thank you for all of the suggestions, and just a reminder i will get a video of me welding sometime this week!!
thanks again,
I'm only keeping tabs on what's going on through this forum!!
-kathryn
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a suggestion if people are interested. Since there are other threads discussing Kathryn's new found fame, we could discuss the articles, etc. in those threads and keep this one for her build.

Just a thought. There's already a growing list of links about her build here: www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088991.html
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
139,000 views as of this post... That is INSANE!

[sing]Insane in the membrane. Insane in the brain![/sing]

Whoa!

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 04-18-2012).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

139,000 views as of this post... That is INSANE!

[sing]Insane in the membrane. Insane in the brain![/sing]

Whoa!

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So, anybody know the record number of views for a PFF thread? Has she broken the record yet?
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

So, anybody know the record number of views for a PFF thread? Has she broken the record yet?

Girls with Fieros has 961108. She has a looooooong way to go to beat that mark. BUT, I think the fact that she crashed Cliff's servers should earn her some kind of reward as I'm fairly certain he's not seen that kind of deluge before.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Girls with Fieros has 961108. She has a looooooong way to go to beat that mark. BUT, I think the fact that she crashed Cliff's servers should earn her some kind of reward as I'm fairly certain he's not seen that kind of deluge before.

I don't even think the Tyler Project brought any servers down, although it DID generate a lot of traffic and publicity.
ProTouringCuda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ProTouringCudaClick Here to visit ProTouringCuda's HomePageSend a Private Message to ProTouringCudaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had to join this forum and make a reply post after seeing the article on MSN.

Kathryn and MH - Keep up the AWESOME work! This thread is very inspiring. I recently became a dad at age 48, and I can only hope that my 9 month old daugher takes a liking to cars as you have. I've been a car guy all my life, and still own the second car I ever bought (the Mustang there in my sig). I've owned it for 32 years.

I'm now building the Barracuda - I can hope that she takes a liking to it, and will help dad out in the Garage at some point.

Oh - and I forgot to mention, that the VERY FIRST NEW CAR I owned was a 1986 Fiero GT. The first year for the fastback style GT. I loved that car. 2.8L with a 4 speed. That car would Get up and Go! I finally had to give it up after having replaced the clutch once, then the transmission.

Anyhow, I have read through the first 5 pages of your build, and at times, have almost been brought to tears - it's a really great father daughter build.

Keep it going - and look forward to the end product and watching as you continue to build and grow!

John
'65 Barracuda
'65 Mustang

[This message has been edited by ProTouringCuda (edited 04-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I don't even think the Tyler Project brought any servers down, although it DID generate a lot of traffic and publicity.

Yeah, I was just talking to one of the Tyler's Toy contributors and he mentioned the same thing, but then again, I think there was enough going on and enough people involved with enough different places to go that the traffic was more spread out. EVERY article I have read about Kathryn's build direct links to this thread.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn, first of all - I admire the fact that you chose to take on the project, and your determination to learn your way through it. Secondly, I wanted to let you know my cousin (also a car nut with many excellent street and race cars) out in LA, Calif. sent me the MSN link to your story today. I'm certain that you and your Parents are very proud that this story has gone "Global" !

Best Wishes on your project.

Tom

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off, great job on the build Kathryn. Second, on behalf of the forum, I'd like to thank all of the new members who joined from other automotive websites solely to support this talented, young lady. It proves that the automotive world has no boundaries
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YELLOWJACKET:

Yeah, its hit MSN.COM on the cover page now... thats how I got here. Reaching VIRAL status now.

I have a yellow and black 85 MR2 and the color scheme Kat would probably like......... here are some pics:
(Full slideshow HERE and find more of the MR2 community on www.mr2oc.com)

Interior

Keep up the good work, Kat!!

YJ

Trying... not.. to.. troll..

dang MR2 owners never had a use for us before..

Ok! Anyhow, "welcome" to the forum, sorry i have to keep the old rivalry alive. Stick around, buy a Fiero, try the veal.

Shifting gears...

From the comment section of the MSN article:

I know those cars inside out. Rebuilt 3 of themm myself. Warning to the girl if she is reading this. Be very careul with the battery cable. Route it right or it will burst into flames.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 04-19-2012).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow--what a story--what an impressive drive and determination!!
fierodoug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodougSend a Private Message to fierodougEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too restored an '86 SE 4 speed...Bought it before I knew it had the best power to weight ratio of all years and models.
I loved driving that car hard, but family life required a change in transportation.
Pep Boy performance radials were great, but I always replaced 1 pair every 18 months .
Oh, and don't tun on the headlights at 120 mph.
If you decide to keep the 2.8, look into addressing oil starvation of the center bearing. Due to that, I bought my SE for a song, and rebuilt the crank, installed an RV-profile cam, and was on the road.
While engine cradle is out, have the tranny refreshed. I had to pull tranny and replace the 1-2 syncro assembly two years after engine overhaul. Parts came from a Fiero salvage yard on east cost (I'm in Cali.). Can/t remember the name off hand, but the guy had every piece you could imagine.
You are doing a fine job and keeping your patience, keep your patience and youy will have a car to be proud of. Do it right, and you only need to do it once.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn, you are Famous.
degs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for degsSend a Private Message to degsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the internet fame! You deserve the attention.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just heard the Bob Rivers interview. Dammit - Jalopnik is getting all the credits!

("you got on a popular car website called... Jalopnik dot com..." )
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic interview, just listened to it myself.

Also...
POPULAR SCIENCE!
http://www.popsci.com/cars/...s-her-own-future-car
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I just heard the Bob Rivers interview. Dammit - Jalopnik is getting all the credits!

("you got on a popular car website called... Jalopnik dot com..." )

Yeah, thats good and bad. If it wasnt for Jalopnik running with the tip I sent them, the story would not have gone viral. But it would be nice for Pennocks to get more credit / mentions.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

Debistr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DebistrSend a Private Message to DebistrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn, my husband used to work at the Fiero plant and has some items only given to the employees and we were wondering if you would like them for your vehicle restoration. I will have him make a list of the items he has if you are interested. I think he has floor mats and I'm not sure what else, but I will find out if you are interested. He wants to donate them to you if you want them.
debbie
MetroMightyMouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMightyMouseSend a Private Message to MetroMightyMouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn,

After mulling over the entirety of everything you've done I had a couple of suggestions that may help. It was mentioned that the sunvisors did not work out the way you planned and since we haven't seen them on an update I'll assume you haven't worked out a solution. For my car I used red vinyl that matched my headliner (same red vinyl). I made one template for the cover that was designed to fold over the frame like a taco. I then made another that covered a little over half of the frame. For this second cover, which becomes the storage pocket, I cut and sewed a strip of black vinyl on the the shortened edge with the black folded under so there are no raw edges showing. I then sewed the 2 layers up into a pocket turned inside out. The pocket was then turned rightside out and the frame inserted with the open end folded in and hand stitched closed. For your car you might do the same with the headliner material and to cover the edge of the pocket check your seats for enough extra material on the underside to make a yellow strip. You could also get some yellow vinyl from a fabric store or contact the place your seats came from for enough matching yellow to do the job.

It was mentioned that the lights in the console generate a lot of heat and should be removed. I always hate removing lights because as soon as I do I end up wanting them back. I would recommend replacing the lights with LEDs. If the lights are plugged into a socket then there should be a direct replacement available. If they are hard wired (attached to the wires permanently) they can be cut out and 12v LEDs soldered in (another new skill), just use LEDs that will fit where the lights go and use hot glue to keep them in position if necessary.You can also choose the color of light that you want so you could use yellow LEDs to match your color scheme.

In my experience rattle can paint never holds up in the elements as well as you would like and the clear coat is even worse. You can expect sun fading within a couple of years unless it is constantly garaged and the clear coat tends to crack over time. I would recommend powder coating the wheels for a more permanent solution, and if your powder coating system is capable, a coat of powder clear over the entire face of the wheel should keep it looking great for years. You should also be able to fill the Pontiac script with powder by hand to achieve the same effect that you have now. I would also suggest using an automotive clear coat over the rub strip when the car is painted to protect your hard work.

If you find yourself wanting to fix things in your daily life instead of throwing them away and replacing them check out ifixit.com. Great free site with guides to repair all kinds of things.

Finally, I would like to thank you, as my 13 year old daughter has expressed more of an interest in helping work on our vehicles to learn some of these skills for herself after reading through your build.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help any way I can.

MMM
Jon

------------------
http://x9a.xanga.com/b2088b...042683/z22293157.jpg

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Yeah, thats good and bad. If it wasnt for Jalopnik running with the tip I sent them, the story would not have gone viral. But it would be nice for Pennocks to get more credit / mentions.

Oh I don't mind (at all) not getting mentioned, but Rivers was confusing Jalopnik with PFF. He was talking about how Kathryn/her father documented the build on Jalopnik and how people followed the build there.

But we are polluting the thread.
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Debistr:

Kathryn, my husband used to work at the Fiero plant and has some items only given to the employees and we were wondering if you would like them for your vehicle restoration. I will have him make a list of the items he has if you are interested. I think he has floor mats and I'm not sure what else, but I will find out if you are interested. He wants to donate them to you if you want them.
debbie

Now this is awesome!!!

------------------
--Mark--
Yellow 88 GT 5speed
87 GT 3400 swap project

michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Debistr:

debbie

Debbie,
Thank you so much for that offer. I am sure that Kathryn would love this! I will send you a PM.
MH (Kathryn's Dad)
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

michhiker28

313 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Oh I don't mind (at all) not getting mentioned, but Rivers was confusing Jalopnik with PFF. He was talking about how Kathryn/her father documented the build on Jalopnik and how people followed the build there.

But we are polluting the thread.

Cliff, it is funny that you mention this. I noticed it during the interview too, but couldn't talk to her...then once she was off air and had some time to think she was like...."I forgot to correct them on Pennocks!"

-MH

Michael Mattheis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Michael MattheisClick Here to visit Michael Mattheis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Michael MattheisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just gotta say, not only am I super impressed by Kathryn's initiative and her family's support, I think all of you who post on this thread represent, in my mind, what makes this country great. Kathryn: You might think this is just about a car, but, I think it's much bigger than that. You are destined for great things. Your efforts command respect from those of us who are not as talented or determined or focused on our true passions. I can't wait to see where your future takes you. My prayer for you is that you retain this passion as you grow and that you keep an open mind to other opportunities that could make a difference in the lives of others.

In the meantime, someone pass me a 5/8" wrench?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Michael Mattheis:

I just gotta say, not only am I super impressed by Kathryn's initiative and her family's support, I think all of you who post on this thread represent, in my mind, what makes this country great. Kathryn: You might think this is just about a car, but, I think it's much bigger than that. You are destined for great things. Your efforts command respect from those of us who are not as talented or determined or focused on our true passions. I can't wait to see where your future takes you. My prayer for you is that you retain this passion as you grow and that you keep an open mind to other opportunities that could make a difference in the lives of others.

In the meantime, someone pass me a 5/8" wrench?

We would, but most things on the Fiero are Metric.
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock