Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Western NY sightings + pics (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY sightings + pics by NYRED85GT
Started on: 08-12-2007 10:30 PM
Replies: 635 (14681 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-16-2018 02:36 PM
bomaze

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 86 SE and there is an 86 GT around the block from me. So there are a few more in WNY!
IP: Logged
FieAirRo87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

It would be nice if our fiero's from the WNY area could have some kind of informal gathering some weekend. I'm sure they would like to meet each other. Any idea's folks?

That would be awesome
im 19 i have 2 a white 84 se with a red hood its been off the road for a while

and i have the marron 87 is what im driving now im i the youngest with a; fiero? lol
all my friends with there rice burners all make fun of me untill they drive it

but what about a meet at the mighty taco on niagara st. in tonawanda by the river

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieAirRo87, I had my Fiero at 19 too. Unfortunately, that was 11 years ago!

I am sure an informal, local meet would be possible. Name the date, weekend, and place. A place by the river is fine. Anderson's is often a good destination too, since people can pick up a treat or whatever (I think there is a DQ by that Mighty, isn't there?).
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys cars are all nice mine isnt so great lol
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

FieAirRo87, I had my Fiero at 19 too. Unfortunately, that was 11 years ago!

I am sure an informal, local meet would be possible. Name the date, weekend, and place. A place by the river is fine. Anderson's is often a good destination too, since people can pick up a treat or whatever (I think there is a DQ by that Mighty, isn't there?).

I'm heading to Maine the weekend of 5/17 & 5/18. Any other weekend would work for me.
NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Delorean yesterday at 11:30am going east on the 290 between colvin blvd. and delaware! It was cruzing at 60-65mph.

Well I can bring pictures of my car to the gathering. Mine is still in many pieces. Gotta figure out a lot to make this run. I gutted it to the frame and am doing everything from scratch now. It should have some life by the end of the year hopefully! It would be cool to see some other cars. Anyone have an engine swap to drool over? I live on main- less than 2 miles from mighty taco. The 11th would be good for me. I can show up covered with dirt, grease, and welding burns (working on the car ya know).

Mike
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was cruisin down niagara falls blvd today at around 4 ish and saw a really nice silver gt fastback going down the opposite direction twords brighton

anyone on here?

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NYRED85GT:

I saw a Delorean yesterday at 11:30am going east on the 290 between colvin blvd. and delaware! It was cruzing at 60-65mph.

Well I can bring pictures of my car to the gathering. Mine is still in many pieces. Gotta figure out a lot to make this run. I gutted it to the frame and am doing everything from scratch now. It should have some life by the end of the year hopefully! It would be cool to see some other cars. Anyone have an engine swap to drool over? I live on main- less than 2 miles from mighty taco. The 11th would be good for me. I can show up covered with dirt, grease, and welding burns (working on the car ya know).

Mike

Sunday May 11th at Mighty Taco on Niagara St. near the river then??? Time? Any one else from WNY in?

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sunday May 11th at Mighty Taco on Niagara St. near the river then??? Time? Any one else from WNY in?

I should be able to make it, but I'm not to sure just yet...after all it is mothers day.

------------------
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
88 Coupe
84 Indy Pace Car
86 GT
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to pass on the 11th. I am out of town next weekend.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll have to pass on the 11th. I am out of town next weekend.

Forgot it was mother's day. How would Saturday 5/24 or Sunday 5/25 work??? Did't mean to steal this thread for this.
PFF
System Bot
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Forgot it was mother's day. How would Saturday 5/24 or Sunday 5/25 work??? Did't mean to steal this thread for this.

Saturday the 24th is good for me...and remember monday (memorial day) there is a big car show at the wilson boat house....so we could meet in NT (or wherever) and head there

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weekend of the 24th is tentatively good for me. Sunday might not be a good day for me, but hard to say this far in advance. Might not be an issue since it looks like we are talking Sat or Mon.
NYRED85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot about mothers day too. I do not have my work schedule for that weekend but I will sure try to go! Let me know what time and I will try to work something out.

Mike
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same with me, ill try to make it i live right down the road just not sure about work...
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieAirRo87:

same with me, ill try to make it i live right down the road just not sure about work...

Ok, so lets try Saturday May 24th for informal gathering at Mighty Taco on Niagara St. Tonawanda. Say 3PM? Do you think we should start a new thread directed at Buffalo area people? (such as Buffalo NY area informal gathering) Mike might want to continue posting his WNY fiero pics here.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, so lets try Saturday May 24th for informal gathering at Mighty Taco on Niagara St. Tonawanda. Say 3PM? Do you think we should start a new thread directed at Buffalo area people? (such as Buffalo NY area informal gathering) Mike might want to continue posting his WNY fiero pics here.

New thread probably would be best, plus hit the yahoo mailing list. Then we can let the thread continue for wny sightings.
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, so lets try Saturday May 24th for informal gathering at Mighty Taco on Niagara St. Tonawanda. Say 3PM?

Thats cool with me

NYRED85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who pulled into Carraba's (think thats how it is spelled) restaurant on the Niagara Falls Blvd., Amherst at 7:20 tonight? White, bumper pad, notchie, chrome rims, 2M4, needs struts maybe, and the driver needs a haircut you hippie (just messin').
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
around 11 AM on Saturday (the 23rd) I was driving down Union between genessee and Walden in my white 86 GT. I pulled up next to a blue GT with tall wingstands and the rims painted to match the car. We paced each other up until he turned left onto Walden and into the Delta Sonic right by the corner. Anybody on here?

Rich
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok friday around 5-6PM saw a silver notchie heading towards the blvd on ruie rd

anyone on here?
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About a week ago, I saw a maroon GT at the Walgreens on the corner of Transit and Greiner (across from Maple Rd where the Lowes is). A woman was getting into the car. I think she may have seen me sitting at the light too (in my Formula).
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a very nice black 85 GT on Dingens St. outside of a repair shop. It had nice chrome aftermarket wheels.
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that maroon gt might have been the one that is down my street. absolutely flawless!

did it have bigger gun metal rims?
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

About a week ago, I saw a maroon GT at the Walgreens on the corner of Transit and Greiner (across from Maple Rd where the Lowes is). A woman was getting into the car. I think she may have seen me sitting at the light too (in my Formula).

My white GT will be moving into that neighborhood later this week. We are closing on our house hopefully by the end of the week. We'll be right off of Sheridan between Harris Hill & Shimerville.

Rich
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieAirRo87:

that maroon gt might have been the one that is down my street. absolutely flawless!

did it have bigger gun metal rims?

I am fairly certain it had stock cross lace rims.

Rich, congrats on the new house!
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay so on the way to work this morning... Got on the 290 westbound at Sheridan and I notice a blue 87 GT behind me. It stayed behind me from the 290 to the 990 to the sweethome road exit. I was making a left from Sweethome rd onto N. French and the GT was going straight on Sweethome. I managed to see it was a blonde driving it when I turned at the light. So Anyone on here???

Rich
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im Living in Lackawna near Ridge rd now Fiero is near here.. but not on the rd yet...soon!
FieAirRo87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieAirRo87Send a Private Message to FieAirRo87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i live in tonawanda near matina's pizzaria theses a silver gt notchie. anyone on here?
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

What do you guys think about trying to do a get together? It's cold out, and I miss my Fiero!

How about we meet at the Cavalcade of Cars on March 7 or 8th? We could meet there, check out the cars then go somewhere for Lunch or Dinner.

Heres some info:
http://www.showandcruisenew...events/cavalcade.pdf

[This message has been edited by 85_Fiero_2M4 (edited 02-22-2009).]

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

BUMP

What do you guys think about trying to do a get together? It's cold out, and I miss my Fiero!

How about we meet at the Cavalcade of Cars on March 7 or 8th? We could meet there, check out the cars then go somewhere for Lunch or Dinner.

Heres some info:
http://www.showandcruisenew...events/cavalcade.pdf

It's still a little too cold, snowy, and salty out for my fiero Andy.
PFF
System Bot
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't mean that we should bring out Fieros....I think we should just try to actually do a get together of some sort. Its seems like every time someone plans one, it falls trough.

Also, the cavalcade of cars was just a thought, if any one has any other ideas on a place to meet. Please post it.

[This message has been edited by 85_Fiero_2M4 (edited 02-23-2009).]

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was heading up George Urban in Depew this morning and in a driveway across from Quebecor I spot this:

And as I took the picture I see the piece of white car sticking out and it is:

Somebody here likes Fiero's. Anybody from PFF?

Larry
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine....but the white one is junk and on craigslist right now
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are practically around the corner from me.

I saw the ad for the white one on craigslist too. http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1056000713.html

Had my Fiero out today for a 20 mile drive to test out my new shocks and brakes. With all the rain last night, I figured the salt had to be pretty much all washed off the roads for now.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is is a sickness when you drive around with a digital camera looking for Fiero's ??
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, might be a sickness! Could have just played it off as having a camera phone!

BTW, I saw someone was looking at that white Fiero yesterday. Anybody on here?
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I spotted this 86SE in the parking lot of Premier Wine on Transit in Amherst while on my way to work Thursday morning. I stopped and talked to the owner, a young fellow who works at Premier. Told him about PFF.

------------------

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I spotted this 86SE in the parking lot of Premier Wine on Transit in Amherst while on my way to work Thursday morning. I stopped and talked to the owner, a young fellow who works at Premier. Told him about PFF.

HA we are out there all the time Alex's parent live really close to there as does my grandfather

we did see what i think was primered.. but it was a GT with turbo scoops on rt. 5 in hamburg area

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like he could use Rodney Dickman too, with that winking headlight!

I've seen a maroon GT around the Transit/Maple area on a couple occasions before. No scoops that I can remember however.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock