Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 10)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: Politics & Religion.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1092 (17414 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-24-2022 10:22 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Capitol Breach--that's the term that is used consistently on the U.S. Department of Justice website. The breaching of the Capitol Building, which was not open to the public on January 6, until the "public" made it that way.

These are a few excerpts from what was reported in February, but also updated just a few days ago, in the New York Times.

One officer lost the tip of his right index finger. Others were smashed in the head with baseball bats, flag poles and pipes. Another lost consciousness after rioters used a metal barrier to push her into stairs as they tried to reach the Capitol steps during the assault on Jan. 6.

The Capitol assault resulted in one of the worst days of injuries for law enforcement in the United States since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. About 140 officers — 73 from the Capitol Police and 65 from the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington — were injured, the departments have said. They ranged from bruises and lacerations to more serious damage such as concussions, rib fractures, burns and even a mild heart attack.

About 170 of the roughly 1,200 Capitol Police officers on duty at the time of the attack were equipped with riot gear. Few other officers had gas masks or other protective equipment.

Some without helmets sustained brain injuries, one officer had two cracked ribs, two shattered spinal discs, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, said Gus Papathanasiou, the chairman of the Capitol Police Union.

"Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of Violence at Capitol Riot"
Michael S. Schmidt and Luke Broadwater for the New York Times; published on February 11, 2021, and updated on July 12, 2021.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...fficer-injuries.html

Check out some of the free 40-minute video report and see if this accounting of injuries in the New York Times lines up with what you can see with your own eyes.
https://nyti.ms/2UUXgu0

What I see in the video does not make me think that this accounting of injuries in the New York Times is an exaggeration.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-24-2021).]

IP: Logged
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Capitol Breach--that's the term that is used consistently on the U.S. Department of Justice website. The breaching of the Capitol Building, which was not open to the public on January 6, until the "public" made it that way.

These are a few excerpts from what was reported in February, but also updated just a few days ago, in the New York Times.
"Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of Violence at Capitol Riot"
Michael S. Schmidt and Luke Broadwater for the New York Times; published on February 11, 2021, and updated on July 12, 2021.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...fficer-injuries.html

Check out some of the free 40-minute video report and see if this accounting of injuries in the New York Times lines up with what you can see with your own eyes.
https://nyti.ms/2UUXgu0

What I see in the video does not make me think that this accounting of injuries in the New York Times is an exaggeration.

Rinselberg, this is EXACTLY why I rarely read articles you post, the articles I do read are 100% biased exaggeration and have 0% credibility because of it. So why would I watch a video of the same propaganda?
You do realize that if every single injury on each of the 140 "injured" Officers were inflicted on just one person,...that person would not die from the injuries. That is how little damage was done. Those injuries are minor, with exception of just a few. Those few do not even rate a serious or life threatening.
This type of media hate coverage is no different than david coresh cult leader crap.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
You tell me Rinselberg was the Capital trespassing on Jan6 the worst day for Law Enforcement sense 9 11?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1271020
This is your news source, not mine.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-24-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah. I guess someone could suffer a concussion, one or more fractured ribs, a second degree burn of small to middling size, a shallow stab wound, a couple or three herniated spinal discs, an amputated fingertip and a mild heart attack, all within the space of a few minutes or an hour or two, and survive.

A Formula One race car driver. A combat pilot or aircrew that has to bail out after the aircraft is struck by ground fire or a Surface To Air missile. A victim of a major shark attack.

Happens all the time.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
The article says "one of the worst days . . ."
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yeah. I guess someone could suffer a concussion, one or more fractured ribs, a second degree burn of small to middling size, a shallow stab wound, a couple or three herniated spinal discs, an amputated fingertip and a mild heart attack, all within the space of a few minutes or an hour or two, and survive.

A Formula One race car driver. A combat pilot or aircrew that has to bail out after the aircraft is struck by ground fire or a Surface To Air missile. A victim of a major shark attack.

Happens all the time.

Hell, I've been to a few parties that resulted in more injuries than that.

We should investigate Jose Cuervo for conspiracy to commit insurrection.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happens all the time.

Weak and pathetic defense for saying the Jan6 trespassing was "VIOLENT" and such actions are rare. I may remind you that 10s of thousands of people have been tortured well beyond these types of injuries sense 9 11. Not to mention the 10s of thousands of auto accidents and industrial accidents that have happened with a sum total of injuries that surpass bruises and scratches and a few bones.......AND LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY.
Weak and pathetic case in favor of "one of the worst days".
Rinselberg,....nobody even died from injuries on Jan6. A heart attack is poor health NOT an injury. AGIAN NOBODY DIED on Jan6 from injuries. HOW ON EARTH COULD THIS POSSIBLY be close to "worst" when the injuries are superficial and not life threatening? I gave a article from one of YOUR sources that list within the last 6 months MUCH WORSE days for Law Enforcement.
You sources are pathetic JOKE and can't be taken seriously, they have NO credit.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--now former Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--was assaulted by some of the rioters, and part of what happened to him was being tasered by rioters multiple times and then being diagnosed (afterwards, I guess) as having suffered a mild heart attack. Obviously, the multiple taser impacts or the other ways in which he was assaulted couldn't possibly have had anything to do with his being diagnosed as having suffered a heart attack.

He suffered some neurological damage--not too severe, apparently, but tangible--and is still recovering from that, or maybe just has to live with it for the rest of his life.

Do you find this accounting of what happened to him on Jan. 6 believable? That's what he has been saying about what happened to him on Jan. 6. Do you think he is lying, or exaggerating?

I don't "get" why you are talking about tens of thousands of people having been tortured and worse, since the 9-11 attacks. Tens of thousands of people around the world? Tens of thousands of people in parts of the world where Islamic extremism has been taking a large toll? Tens of thousands of people right here in the United States?

It's hard for me to believe that you haven't seen any video (or even just photographs) of the violence that took place on Jan. 6 outside and inside the Capitol Building, where rioters were violently assaulting the police with the palms of their hands (pushing and shoving), their fists, their shoe or boot-clad feet and improvised weapons (including metal flag poles) to get past the police and into the Capitol Building, and once inside the Capitol Building, to penetrate deeper into the Capitol Building's working spaces where the Vice President, the Senators and Congressmen and women and their staff persons and aides were located.

If that's what you dismissively categorize as "trespassing", then I go back to my earlier figure of speech. I guess you probably would call what happened to Hiroshima an "atmospheric disturbance."

I don't think you're making any sense.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If that's what you dismissively categorize as "trespassing", then I go back to my earlier figure of speech. I guess you probably do think of what happened to Hiroshima as an "atmospheric disturbance."

Of course I don't make sense to you, I am not speaking your narrative, I am probably exposing you to a view you either never heard or considered OR don't what to know.
No Rinselberg, I have not dismissed this issue. I despise what the trespassers have done. I despise even more the lies exaggerations and politicization of the event to a point of fiction. It absolutely distracts from truth and the seriousness of what happened. Loss of credibility is the death of the story. The truth will show that this was a criminal act of trespassing and vandalism. AND a few cases of assault.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some small (single digit) number of defendants have already pled guilty to charges that include the words "conspiracy" and "obstruction of Congress."

Maybe we're really not that far apart about this.

Words can create a "fog" of their own.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-25-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 535 individuals], (<1.7 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 20 individuals, (3.7 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 20 individuals, (<0.06 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some small (single digit) number of defendants have already pled guilty to charges that include the words "conspiracy" and "obstruction of Congress."

Maybe we're really not that far apart about this.

Words can create a "fog" of their own.

Rinselberg, the Congress conspire against each other for a living. Congress also make a living of obstructing each other.
Big deal. Those words mean nothing to me.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.....in the New York Times.

UH HUH....Sure

For over 4 YEARS the New York Slimes repeated TRUMP-RUSSIA-COLLUSION on a daily basis.

It was FALSE

Your "legendary lawman", Mueller, and well over $30 MILLION of our taxpayer money told us it was false.

For over 2.5 YEARS the New York Slimes blared out RUSSIAN BOUNTIES ON U.S. TROOPS...They shouted "INTELLIGENCE SOURCES CONFIRM" over and over.

On April 15, 2021 the Biden administration finally publically admitted there was no evidence that Russia ever offered bounties on American troops in Afghanistan,

The New York Slimes LIED

The New York Slimes squealed TRUMP QUID PRO QUO daily for almost a year.

That also proved to be FALSE

The New York Slimes screamed that OFFICER BRIAN SICKNICK KILLED by violent Trump rioters

They repeated that same LIE over 20 TIMES IN ONE MONTH

None of the reports ever named a source for the claim, or even identified the law enforcement body from which it originated.

YOU REPEATED THAT SAME LIE in this thread.

The Washington, DC medical examiner revealed that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick HAD NOT BEEN MURDERED during the Jan. 6 Capitol Hill riot.

Neither the New York Slimes or YOU retracted that LIE afterwards.

YOU went on to provably LIE about quotes in the media, not just once but, THREE TIMES in this thread

Now you keep hooting and squealing about a propaganda video that the New York Slimes had made by a gaggle of Leftist propagandists.

NEITHER THE NEW YORK SLIMES OR YOU HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY HERE

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-26-2021).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Hell, I've been to a few parties that resulted in more injuries than that.

We should investigate Jose Cuervo for conspiracy to commit insurrection.

LMAO!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--now former Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--

His name is MICHAEL Fanone, NOT "Nick", so I don't believe that YOU know as much about him as you pretend to.

Do you find this accounting of what happened to him on Jan. 6 believable?

NO

Do you think he is lying, or exaggerating?

YES

Any rational person with normal, critical thinking skills that has actually read his pathetic Open Letter to Congress realizes what a DRAMA QUEEN he is as well as someone who is SEEKING A DISABILITY PENSION

It also isn't difficult for any rational person to see that he is a LEFTIST ATTENTION WHORE trying to PLAY VICTIM far beyond the reality of what happened.

He spent less than a full day under hospital observation and required ZERO treatment for any injuries.

Since then he has been on every Leftist media outlet multiple times.

He, along with his morbidly obese buddy and a Leftist media camera crew, have been chasing Republican Congress members through the halls and harassing them.

He even dragged along Brian Sicknick's grieving mother and Sicknick's girlfriend even though the LIE that Sicknick was murdered by rioters has been completely debunked.

He has used EVERY opportunity he can, through every LEFTIST media he can, to slander Former President Trump, Republican Congress members and many others.

Here is "Lefty Mikey" upset because his DEMAND that a Congressman "DENOUNCE" other Republicans wasn't followed.

Here is the woman that made a public display of tearing up a copy of Former President Trump's STOU Address using her official government office and her comrade "Lefty Mikey" to attack a Republican Congress member about COURTESY... (you can't make this stuff up)

HUNDREDS of other police officers went home that day, put a band aid on their "boo-boo" and reported for duty the next day.

None of them have been a DRAMA QUEEN like Lefty Mikey whining about a supposed psychological "injury", demanding medals , attention whoring all over Leftist propaganda media OR stalking and harassing Congress members.

They just quietly and honorably went on with their duty.

So, NO, as with all LEFTIST LIARS like you and Lefty Mikey I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouths or keyboards.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-25-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--now former Metropolitan DC police officer Nick Fanone--was assaulted by some of the rioters, and part of what happened to him was being tasered by rioters multiple times and then being diagnosed (afterwards, I guess) as having suffered a mild heart attack. Obviously, the multiple taser impacts or the other ways in which he was assaulted couldn't possibly have had anything to do with his being diagnosed as having suffered a heart attack.

He suffered some neurological damage--not too severe, apparently, but tangible--and is still recovering from that, or maybe just has to live with it for the rest of his life.

Do you find this accounting of what happened to him on Jan. 6 believable? That's what he has been saying about what happened to him on Jan. 6. Do you think he is lying, or exaggerating?

I don't "get" why you are talking about tens of thousands of people having been tortured and worse, since the 9-11 attacks. Tens of thousands of people around the world? Tens of thousands of people in parts of the world where Islamic extremism has been taking a large toll? Tens of thousands of people right here in the United States?

It's hard for me to believe that you haven't seen any video (or even just photographs) of the violence that took place on Jan. 6 outside and inside the Capitol Building, where rioters were violently assaulting the police with the palms of their hands (pushing and shoving), their fists, their shoe or boot-clad feet and improvised weapons (including metal flag poles) to get past the police and into the Capitol Building, and once inside the Capitol Building, to penetrate deeper into the Capitol Building's working spaces where the Vice President, the Senators and Congressmen and women and their staff persons and aides were located.

If that's what you dismissively categorize as "trespassing", then I go back to my earlier figure of speech. I guess you probably would call what happened to Hiroshima an "atmospheric disturbance."

AGAIN your source is debunked as lies.
Fanone is a disgrace to the profession and a mooch on the tax payers.
Maybe you shouldn't mention him, unless you want people to disbelieve you and NOT respect you.

Words are just words, prove it in court.
"Ex-officer"? Not suspicious at all. Move on people, nothing to see here.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-25-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Maybe you shouldn't mention him, unless you want people to disbelieve you and NOT respect you.

Words are just words, prove it in court.
"Ex-officer"? Not suspicious at all. Move on people, nothing to see here.

Even if this Nick Fanone has been exaggerating the extent of his injuries and/or his account of what happened to him--doesn't change the way this Jan. 6 thing looks to me at the big picture level.

I await further clarification from the U.S. Department of Justice, in the shape of more defendants, more indictments, more guilty pleas, more cooperating witnesses and more courtroom trials and judgements. Whatever comes to my eyes and ears from USDOJ. The Fat Lady May Not Be Singing on this Jan. 6 thing until sometime in 2023. The mills of justice grind slowly.

Anything of substance from the new House Select Committee with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and the other players--that would be like "gravy."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-25-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even if this Nick Fanone has been exaggerating the extent of his injuries and/or his account of what happened to him--doesn't change the way this Jan. 6 thing looks to me at the big picture level.

I await further clarification from the U.S. Department of Justice, in the shape of more defendants, more indictments, more guilty pleas, more cooperating witnesses and more courtroom trials and judgements. Whatever comes to my eyes and ears from USDOJ. The Fat Lady May Not Be Singing on this Jan. 6 thing until sometime in 2023. The mills of justice grind slowly.

Anything of substance from the new House Select Committee with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and the other players--that would be like "gravy."

Rinselberg, this is nothing more than political hack, hate and bigotry.
First, there is no reason for this case to last till the next Presidential election unless it is AND IT IS politically motivated..
Second, the standard for an Officer of the Law is honesty. So to say you don't care about honesty as long as they say what you want to hear is bigoted and dishonest on your part.
Third, the pelosi investigation is bigoted and corrupt.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever comes to my eyes and ears from USDOJ. The Fat Lady May Not Be Singing on this Jan. 6 thing until sometime in 2023.

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

BABBLE, BABBLE, BABBLE

You spew that crap as though none of us here don't already know how

perpetually and completely

you always are about....well.....about EVERYTHING

You had the same LEFTIST, wet dream predictions, about the TRUMP RUSSIA COLUSSION nonsense that you quacked endlessly about....

.... and almost every other NOTHING BURGER that you have hooted about since then.

Statistics and just dumb luck says that you should be correct at least some of the time....BUT YOU NEVER ARE

ALWAYS WRONG AS WRONG CAN BE

You're a regular NOSTRADUMBASS when it comes to your prognostications.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 535 individuals], (<1.7 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 20 individuals, (3.7 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 20 individuals, (<0.06 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

He's not just a "disgrace", he's a real SCUMBAG of a person.

After he was attacked and was curled up in a ball on the ground supposedly crying "I have children...I have children", another group of brave individuals stepped forward, surrounded him and protected him until help arrived.

So how did the "noble" and "courageous" Fanone thank these Good Samaritans?

He said: "Thank you, but F**K YOU for being there."

https://www.mynbc5.com/arti...the-capitol/35220563

He's possibly damn lucky those good people where there and he should be kissing the collective asses of those Good Samaritans but he just can't help displaying his true lowlife, scumbag, character now that he's blowing off his crap to the Leftist media.

He's a real nasty, hateful, piece of work.......typical for a Leftist.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Michael Fanone. I think he goes by "Mike." Mike Fanone. But I think "Nick Fanone" is a better sounding name. More distinctive and so, easier to remember. The world is full of Mikes. Maybe that's why I have been saying "Nick."

"KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES DOJ WEBSITE."
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Michael Fanone. I think he goes by "Mike." Mike Fanone. But I think "Nick Fanone" is a better sounding name. More distinctive and so, easier to remember. The world is full of Mikes. Maybe that's why I have been saying "Nick."

"KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES DOJ WEBSITE."

Watch for the word trespass
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2021 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[FONT=Verdana]Michael Fanone. I think he goes by "Mike." Mike Fanone. But I think "Nick Fanone" is a better sounding name. More distinctive and so, easier to remember. The world is full of Mikes. Maybe that's why I have been saying "Nick.[/SIZE]

Nick Fuentes.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick Fuentes. That's good. I think that's why I misremembered Mike Fanone as Nick Fanone.

You may (or may not) want to contemplate Pelosi's "Starting Nine" for tomorrow, when the House Select Committee on the Jan. 6 Insurrection Trespass will convene for their first meeting.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-26-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pelosi's

A BLIND 7 YEAR OLD CHILD CAN SEE WHERE THIS CRAP IS GOING FROM 20 MILES AWAY

It isn't going to end like Demorats think it will though.

They are the constant creators of unintended consequences.

Republican leadership was 100% correct to make Demorats completely own this sh*t show.

Representative Liz Cheney was removed Wednesday (May 12, 2021) from her leadership position among House Republicans .

One of her allies, Republican Representative Adam Kinzinger, said the vote was swift. Kinzinger told reporters there weren't really speeches ahead of the vote,

As conference chair, Cheney WAS the third-highest-ranking Republican in the House".

https://www.cbsnews.com/liv...oved-gop-leadership/

This is Liz's and Adam's middle fingers flipped defiantly at their own party and they are very likely now on the express train to the end to their congressional careers.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-27-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nick Fuentes. That's good. I think that's why I misremembered Mike Fanone as Nick Fanone.

You may (or may not) want to contemplate Pelosi's "Starting Nine" for tomorrow, when the House Select Committee on the Jan. 6 Insurrection Trespass will convene for their first meeting.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I watched some of this panel of idiots today. What a joke, even the people they called to testify seemed coached. They did not give an account, they read a script. As scripted as the entire circus was, it still did not flow. The questions asked were not answered, just scripted que cards were read off like rewinding and replaying a VHS cassette. Example: "What did you see that day?" answer "I heard of....." "also was reported......" and so on.
Political hacks hacking.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

I bet it was this trouble maker...
StinkyPete with dynamite

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I watched some of this panel of idiots today. What a joke, even the people they called to testify seemed coached. They did not give an account, they read a script. As scripted as the entire circus was, it still did not flow. The questions asked were not answered, just scripted que cards were read off like rewinding and replaying a VHS cassette. Example: "What did you see that day?" answer "I heard of....." "also was reported......" and so on.
Political hacks hacking.

It's almost as though the outcome is already determined....

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It's almost as though the outcome is already determined....

I have faith in the system..........?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2021 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have faith in the system..........?

Who's system?

Citizens are more than fed up with this long line of Demorat House "investigations" that are a waste of time and money and arrive at no conclusion other than political.

I am confident that Thermidor will come next year and control of both the House and Senate will go to Republicans

Bumbles Biden and Laughing Hyena Harris
will be a "one hit wonder" and the damage that they their handlers can do to this country will be limited.

There will be no Supreme Court "packing" and there will be no stupid, moribund, attempts of statehood for D.C.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by williegoat:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The testimony from the two Capitol Police officers and the two Metropolitan DC policer officers was like the warmup tosses from a pitcher before the inning actually begins.

Have some Neal Katyal, whydoncha.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-28-2021).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You forget who you're talking with. -Most- Trumpers are capable of instantly rejecting reality. If it doesn't suit their narrative, they dismiss it. Trump has been nurturing this behavior forever, eg "Fake News!"

It's literally on camera of officers getting beaten. . . "meh, that's peaceful protest!"

Officers are testifying what they dealt with. . "Oh, they're a bunch of liars!" Trumpers are "thin blue line" until they want to break the law without consequences, then it's "**** the cops!" It's the same way they're "Pro-military" until tons of military top brass speak out against trumps temperament. . . then "**** those traitors!." It shows their care of someone is directly linked to their political value.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 07-28-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

You forget who you're talking with. -Most- X are capable of instantly rejecting reality. If it doesn't suit their narrative, they dismiss it. X has been nurturing this behavior forever, eg "Fake News!"

You are not immune to ignoring facts. You do not argue with details but would rather claim its just because they are "Trumpers", similar to claims they are just "racist" or "Nazis" or similar.
Which news is "fake"? We should all be the judge, on an individual story basis, that is what thinking is. Also stories can be real with a slanted or completely contrary premise and frame. Or the "news" can attempt to silence dissent and those who disagree, whether by literally removing their voice or by shouting them down as "Trupmers, racist" or "Nazis" for example. Individuals can do this too, case in point.
History tells the tales of where this leads.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2021 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You are not immune to ignoring facts. You do not argue with details but would rather claim its just because they are "Trumpers", similar to claims they are just "racist" or "Nazis" or similar.
Which news is "fake"? We should all be the judge, on an individual story basis, that is what thinking is. Also stories can be real with a slanted or completely contrary premise and frame. Or the "news" can attempt to silence dissent and those who disagree, whether by literally removing their voice or by shouting them down as "Trupmers, racist" or "Nazis" for example. Individuals can do this too, case in point.
History tells the tales of where this leads.

Sure!

The fact that this entire issue was based off the lie purported by Trump; that the election was stolen from him via some massive election fraud scheme. That fact that when the rioters were marching on the Capitol they were chanting "Stop the steal!". That fact that rioters wanted Mike Pence to not certify the election and when he did they started chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

That fact that dozens of court cases from Trumps legal team challenging the election results have been thrown out for lacking credibility. The fact that Trumps lawyers will say one thing in the public eye but when under oath and facing legal ramifications, say something entirely different. That fact that their tortious campaign was done with such mal intent they've had their law license removed and face disbarment.

That even after all this, a lot of Trump supporters still believe the election was stolen and want to excuse the behavior of those who stormed the capitol.

Trump played on the racial aspect of Obama suggesting he wasn't born in the US. Remember when Trump stated he found all sorts of things with his PI's about Obamas birth certificate? Trump makes these allegations, then never backs them up; he knows he's already got the crowd riled up. Just like he promised to release his tax returns but never did. Just like he promised to release his health care plan but never did. The fact that Trump claimed he won the popular vote in 2016 and established a committee to prove it only to disband that committee shortly there after since they couldn't find anything to support his claims.

So when Biden won, Trump can't do the race thing because of the fact Biden is a geriatric white dude who should have been put to pasture long ago. . . Trump has to suggest his presidency is illegitimate via other means.
This thread has been moved here: Politics & Religion.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock