Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 1)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: Politics & Religion.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1092 (17399 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-24-2022 10:22 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...But the public will probably not notice because mainstream news won't cover it...

"The narrative that the robust protest at the Capitol, over a deeply contentious and flawed 2020 election, was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart. For months the public was bombarded by the media repeating the lie, over and over, that any contention of election misdeeds was false. Half the country, with good reason, did not believe them.

The lack of trust in the Media and public institutions reached a boiling point on January 6th at the Capitol. This correspondent was there. It was clear the overwhelming number of protestors there were concerned about the election, considering it fraudulent.

The younger and most energetic of the protestors, and at least one agent provocateur, pushed their way into the Capitol. They were far more careful of, and considerate of, police than in the riots which had been occurring in leftist cities for most of a year. There were never more than several hundred of them, out of half a million or more protestors.

Five people died that day at the capitol.
According to the Chief Medical Examiner in the District of Columbia, Dr. Francisco Diaz, two people died of natural causes. One died of a drug overdose. One protestor was shot by a Capitol Policeman.

The narrative that the protestors caused five deaths is false. Here were the five deaths, as reported in theepochtimes.com. All of them appear to have been Trump supporters.

The case of Officer Brian Sicknick is a highly political case, where we were told, over and over, Trump supporters killed a police officer in a violent insurrection. This was repeated by the most adored of the Progressive national media, such as the New York Times. It was claimed Sicknick was beaten with a fire extinguisher. It was a lie."

https://www.a mmoland.com/20...383899#axzz6sDTnqb7q

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-16-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'd much rather be murdered with "bear spray" (like Brian Sicknik) than by a fire extinguisher being hurled towards me as an improvised projectile weapon. Makes all the difference. Oh, did the article mention the Capitol Police officer that had the sight taken from one of his eyes?

Maybe I'll look at it later.

Now is not the time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Oh, did the article mention the Capitol Police officer that had the sight taken from one of his eyes?

Maybe I'll look at it later.

Now is not the time.

But now is the time to reply, before reading the article?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
I found it interesting they didn't even mention Antifa.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Bloody and Deadly insurrection

Yeah I remember the words "hostile takeover" being uttered by the newsmedia about the capitol protest, among other attention getting scare tactics.

What a joke. A sick sad joke way too many people believed.

As a side note, so many words are losing their meaning from misuse.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Check out the garbage in this report.
https://www.usnews.com/news...ment-in-jan-6-attack

After the headlines claiming:

"Those who have been arrested for their involvement in the deadly melee so far are white supremacist and members of far-right extremist groups"

"racially motivated violent extremists – white supremacists – and members of militant groups"

"We have not seen, to date, any evidence of anarchist violent extremist or people who subscribe to Antifa in connection with Jan. 6."

"Wray said Tuesday that the more than 300 perpetrators of the attack whom law enforcement agencies have arrested so far are white supremacists, along with members of what the bureau calls "militia violent extremist."

"Racially motivated violent extremism arrests have tripled since he took over as director in 2017. These groups comprise the biggest chunk of the crimes the FBI investigates, and of those, white supremacists make up the majority"

*****The FBI Director Christopher Wray under questioning then says:

"Under questioning from committee Sen. Ron Johnson, Texas Republican, Wray agreed that many associates of these far-right groups who have been arrested may not be part of a formal organization with clear command-and-control hierarchy – comparable to al-Qaida or the Islamic State group – but rather are inspired to conduct attacks aligned with those domestic groups' ideologies."

OK just how are we measuring the BS we spout then?

Perhaps it doesnt matter because all you hear on the media, and what comes out of their followers puppeting the talking points are these same talking points, so whatever the BS it seems to be working.

-
More small details

*Id like to know how they define militant, I'm guessing to them it means "gun owner"?

*"Subscribe to"? As in claim that they are with Antifa? Would there be a benefit to them in doing so?

*"Two other officers involved in the riot died by suicide in subsequent days." ...Really? THAT isn't fishy?!!

I won't defend "supremacy" of any "race" or "color". But this seems like an awful big dump truck load of BS.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The harder the media pushes a narrative the more into the red the "Horse Crap Meter" needle goes.

"The Truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."........randye
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An officer died, and plenty of right-wing insurrectionists have already pleaded guilty. I’m not quite sure what is falling apart, but both “deadly” and at least attempted “insurrection” both seem to fit the description.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a joint [sic] investigation by NBC News and Bellingcat, "On Assignment" with Richard Engel takes a closer look at the Capitol Building insurrection on January 6.

"Our House--The Planning"

This is part three of the hour-long "Our House" production. It's 10+ minutes of video. At the 3:05 mark, the focus is on the Oath Keepers militia and their role in breaking into the Capitol Building. They form a "stack." At 4:05, the radio communications that Oath Keepers were using. At 4:50, Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins, talking on her radio, utters the CHILLING WORDS "We have a good group. We got about 30 or 40 of us. We're sticking together and sticking to the PLAN."

https://link.theplatform.co...d=true&formats=MPEG4

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-17-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

An officer died, and plenty of right-wing insurrectionists have already pleaded guilty. I’m not quite sure what is falling apart, but both “deadly” and at least attempted “insurrection” both seem to fit the description.

While I don't pretend to speak for the OP, I interpret his statement as in, it wasn't the insurrection they have or are describing and complaining about. It was a small group of people (relatively speaking) from a very large crowd that scared the hell out of some of our elected leaders. Now, they are running scared. The continued presence of the NG is proof of that.
Some one somewhere didn't take the threat seriously and now several Reps have their panties all wadded up. Even though, it really wasn't all that much of a threat.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-17-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... plenty of right-wing insurrectionists have already pleaded guilty.

Pled guilty to WHAT?

You made the "insurrectionists" claim so now you provide a full list of ANY persons that participated in the riot charged with, who pled guilty to or have been convicted of "Insurrection"
(18 U.S. Code § 2383)......

ANYONE.

We already know how gleefully you toss around your meaningless Leftist SJW buzzwords and shibboleths and how freely you call people "racists" so your histrionic description of the rioters isn't a surprise.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-08-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2021 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys keep forgetting....

The SJW definition of "insurrectionist" is "Anybody who disagrees with me"
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

You guys keep forgetting....

The SJW definition of "insurrectionist" is "Anybody who disagrees with me"

That's racist
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed. Don't care what heavily slanted and biased version of the media anyone here follows or listens too. I watched what happened, saw all the extra videos that were released later ect..

They were right wing insurrectionists.

People can make excuses and attempt to slant it any way they wish. It was what it was.

I know many here are on the right, and im sorry that your "side" is now associated with a large mass of extremest people who claim to be on your "side" that attempted an insurrection, but it is what it is.. Just like those on the left have to be associated with extremest from their side starting riots, it is what it is..

Either own it, condemn it, or if anyone here supports the insurrection, then have the balls to say you support it..

But don't make excuses, believe the lies your choice of biased media tells you to believe, or attempt to down play it.. Because, it is what it is..

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Agreed. Don't care what heavily slanted and biased version of the media anyone here follows or listens too. I watched what happened, saw all the extra videos that were released later ect..

People can make excuses and attempt to slant it any way they wish. It was what it was.

I know many here are on the right, and im sorry that your "side" is now associated with a large mass of extremest people who claim to be on your "side" that attempted an insurrection, but it is what it is.. Just like those on the left have to be associated with extremest from their side starting riots, it is what it is..

Either own it, condemn it, or if anyone here supports the insurrection, then have the balls to say you support it..

But don't make excuses, believe the lies your choice of biased media tells you to believe, or attempt to down play it.. Because, it is what it is..

The one thing you alluded to that I do agree with is slanted views. All concerned seemed to have their own perspectives.
Perspective does make a difference in how one views events.
It's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff but, not all there intended to be insurrectionists, I have no doubt there were a few there. Regardless of what administration is in power, there will always be those who want it changed.

I don't see much good that came from this riot but then, I also don't see much good that came from the riots in Portland regardless of who was responsible. Interestingly, I haven't seen any one suggest the DC Police should be defunded.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-21-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The comebacks in here are pretty much the things that I talked about in the beginning of this thread, and unless you're willing to acknowledge the details that I brought up including in the 2nd article, I guess you are just gonna stick to the same generalisations and intentional mischaracterizations the media put out in the beginning. Like I said, it worked.
Saying own it, this is you...is stupid. Do you apply that broad brush to the burning of private businesses in the name of BLM?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-18-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Let's take it again from the top"

Originally posted by 2.5:
The younger and most energetic of the protestors, and at least one agent provocateur, pushed their way into the Capitol. They were
far more careful of, and considerate of, police than in the riots which had been occurring in leftist cities for most of a year. There were never more than several hundred of them, out of half a million or more protestors.
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Yeah, that's what I thought. The January 6 Capitol protestors were so much more careful and considerate [of police] than the Black Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter-aligned protestors that gathered across the country during the summer of 2020.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-18-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2021 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Let's take it again from the top"

Let's do that:

Just look at all the rocks, bricks, steel pipes and urine filled bottles NOT being thrown.

See all the commercial fireworks NOT being launched.

Observe all the vehicles and buildings NOT on fire.

Notice all the lasers NOT being directed into eyes.

See that lone man, arms spread wide in the doorway, as he is NOT being physically accosted in any way.

Marxist Leftist narratives never stand up to evidence....even their own.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-19-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2021 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Let's do that:

Just look at all the rocks, bricks, steel pipes and urine filled bottles NOT being thrown.

See all the commercial fireworks NOT being launched.

Observe all the vehicles and buildings NOT on fire.

See that lone man, arms spread wide in the doorway, as he is NOT being physically accosted in any way.

Marxist Leftist narratives never stand up to evidence....even their own.

I would also note that no guns were used by the rioters. How long did it take to kick them out, yah some take over that was. How much was looted from the building? How much was destroyed in the building. How many statues were toppled? How much spray paint was used? Yah, that was some violent government take over. Did it happen, yep it did and it was wrong and I hope they all pay for it,.....BUT how many of the arrested rioters got go fund me money from politicians to free them and help defend them in court? Yah that happened to blm rioters. How many of them got a pass for days on end to burn loot and murder,..? Yah that is still happening for blm and antifa.
How about the leftists step up and condemn there own side? The capital riot was exactly that and just that,...a riot carried out by idiots. But to this day the blm and antifa idiots rioting and looting and killing have been given a pass and actually supported by politicians and celebrities along with racists and people still can't draw up enough gumption to call them the same insults that the capital rioters have been called.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-19-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2021 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...But the public will probably not notice because mainstream news won't cover it...

"The narrative that the robust protest at the Capitol, over a deeply contentious and flawed 2020 election, was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart. For months the public was bombarded by the media repeating the lie, over and over, that any contention of election misdeeds was false. Half the country, with good reason, did not believe them.

The lack of trust in the Media and public institutions reached a boiling point on January 6th at the Capitol. This correspondent was there. It was clear the overwhelming number of protestors there were concerned about the election, considering it fraudulent.

The younger and most energetic of the protestors, and at least one agent provocateur, pushed their way into the Capitol. They were far more careful of, and considerate of, police than in the riots which had been occurring in leftist cities for most of a year. There were never more than several hundred of them, out of half a million or more protestors.

Five people died that day at the capitol.
According to the Chief Medical Examiner in the District of Columbia, Dr. Francisco Diaz, two people died of natural causes. One died of a drug overdose. One protestor was shot by a Capitol Policeman.

The narrative that the protestors caused five deaths is false. Here were the five deaths, as reported in theepochtimes.com. All of them appear to have been Trump supporters.

The case of Officer Brian Sicknick is a highly political case, where we were told, over and over, Trump supporters killed a police officer in a violent insurrection. This was repeated by the most adored of the Progressive national media, such as the New York Times. It was claimed Sicknick was beaten with a fire extinguisher. It was a lie."

https://www.a mmoland.com/20...383899#axzz6sDTnqb7q

The problem is that the majority of the media is controlled by oligarchs in this country, and they control the narrative. So at this point, it really doesn't matter what any of these people say, the least of which is Epoch Times or OAN, or anyone else... because none of this will make it into the homes of the people who need to hear it.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today it was announced that the Capital Police officer that died was from a stroke later in the day. The death was assessed as natural cause in the brief report that I saw.

Nelson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's take it again from the top

Try my 4th post, about the FBI director too.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

You can squeal that all you like but you are still stuck with FACT that absolutely NOBODY out of all of the 419+ people arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"

NONE OF THEM

If the government itself did not charge ANYONE with "insurrection" and nobody has pled guilty to or been convicted of "Insurrection" then objective reason says that NONE of the people are "Insurrectionists".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-20-2021).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Today it was announced that the Capital Police officer that died was from a stroke later in the day. The death was assessed as natural cause in the brief report that I saw.

Nelson

I heard that yesterday.
They further said that the cause of death was NOT a strike from a fire extinguisher, and NOT from inhaling chemicals.
Of course, the report was made during the early morning news, and not repeated later in the day. (They hate it when their narrative falls apart.)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Nelson

Where was it announced, out of curiosity?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where was it announced, out of curiosity?

I heard it on local talk radio.

Here is the story on NPR: https://www.npr.org/2021/04...-medical-examiner-ru

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-05-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you".......randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-05-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Lawyer Says Capitol Defendant Had ‘Foxmania’ From Watching Too Much Fox News"

For roughly six months after he was laid off, Anthony Antonio was in a home where Fox News played constantly, his attorney told a court.
Ryan J. Reilly and Josephine Harvey for the Huffington Post; May 6, 2021.
https://www.huffpost.com/en...6e8ee4b0ae3c687c07f1

First three paragraphs

A Capitol defendant who bought into former President Donald Trump’s lies about a stolen election came down with “Foxitus” and “Foxmania” after watching too much Fox News, his attorney told a court on Thursday.

Anthony Antonio’s attorney told a D.C. magistrate judge that after Antonio was laid off because of the coronavirus pandemic last year, he spent all his time living in a home with four other individuals who watched a lot of Fox News.

“For the next approximate six months, Fox television played constantly,” lawyer Joseph Hurley said. “He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him.”

Another paragraph

Antonio surrendered to police in Delaware last month. He was charged with five federal crimes linked to his presence at the Jan. 6 riot: knowingly entering or remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct, impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, disrupting Congress and damaging government property.

Another paragraph

Antonio is accused of climbing the scaffolding outside the Capitol, entering the building through a broken window, obtaining a riot shield and gas mask, threatening police and squirting water at Michael Fanone, the police officer who was dragged down a set of stairs by rioters and repeatedly tased and beaten.

Look for the "Slice of Life" label that guarantees the freshness and zest of the forum message on display.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-08-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine ate himself to death watching Faux "News"...Ate himself up to 400 lbs, then had his foot amputated due to Diabetes....while in rehab they got him down to 300...When he got out he started shoveling food down again and was back up to 400 in 2 months. Could hardly walk.....Finally had a heart attack and passed in 2017.

He was a guitarist and had a $500 professional charcoal sketch of Jimi framed.......But after watching Faux (24/7) he started saying the "N" word all the time and bought 30 guns which he hid in a secret closet.....If I visited him at home or in Rehab, I would have to argue with him to turn down the volume but he would never turn off Faux.

He also stated that Russia was a great country and America was crap....."We need to look to Russia on how to run things!"
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Lawyer Says Capitol Defendant Had ‘Foxmania’ From Watching Too Much Fox News"

Comically ironic since the Leftist that posted that proudly admits that he lives on a steady diet of "MSLSD".
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by cvxjet:
A friend of mine ate himself to death watching Faux "News"...Ate himself up to 400 lbs, then had his foot amputated due to Diabetes....while in rehab they got him down to 300...When he got out he started shoveling food down again and was back up to 400 in 2 months. Could hardly walk.....Finally had a heart attack and passed in 2017.

He was a guitarist and had a $500 professional charcoal sketch of Jimi framed.......But after watching Faux (24/7) he started saying the "N" word all the time and bought 30 guns which he hid in a secret closet.....If I visited him at home or in Rehab, I would have to argue with him to turn down the volume but he would never turn off Faux.

He also stated that Russia was a great country and America was crap....."We need to look to Russia on how to run things!"

You managed to get Fox News, racism, guns and RUSSIA all worked into your fantasy.

I have to hand it to you though. You Leftists really know how to concoct a weird fairy tale.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-07-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randy- You are the one who loves Russia and want to help Putin destroy America..........Wipe the russian soap off your ears!

Explain something to me; Why did all of those Trump-approved Conservative judges go against your "Lord Trump" during the election? Tell me how they were "Converted" to "Leftists"......

You want to be considered a "Rightist" but there is absolutely NOTHING right about you....in ANY way........Soap....soap....soap.....(from Russia)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hate it for your friend, but it's nobody else's fault that he went off the rails.
Most people know better.

I despise the radical leftists, but not to the point that I'm going to eat myself into a box. (Probably much to the consternation of many libs. Eff 'em.)
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40686 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Oh yeah... forgot about this.
"Did agents raid home of wrong woman over Jan. 6 riot? Maybe."
https://apnews.com/article/...d942fb9d3a515d391144

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-09-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soap....soap....soap.....(from Russia)

OK, I have to ask.

WTF is your weird issue with soap?

Do you have a strange problem with personal hygiene?

Did your mommy wash your mouth out with soap a lot?

Did you drop your soap in the shower in prison and experience an unwanted sexual "incident"?

For the vast majority of people, soap is a common, benign, inanimate, object, but for you,..... who the hell knows.

Enlighten us. I'm sure we will be amused.

Maybe you should use the soap that I buy, then you won't have dry, sad, balls.......assuming you have balls.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-08-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2021 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sounds very much like he was telling you to go away with passive-aggressive actions because he didn't want to hear what you were saying. He didn't agree with radical views.

The USA wants every nation to be globalist, to allow male trannies to compete in women's sports and to adopt children, to have all gay helicopter crews, to worship drug addicted criminals. These are our values. Our values are to force all nations to our values.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

It sounds very much like he was telling you to go away with passive-aggressive actions.......

It's a bullshit story he fabricated.

We are supposed to believe that his imaginary "friend" developed morbid obesity, terminal type 2 diabetes, became a racist, started hoarding guns in a "secret closet" and became a Russophile that hates American all from watching a cable news channel (Fox).

The only thing he forgot to add to his fable was his "Russian soap"........whatever the hell that is.

This thread has been moved here: Politics & Religion.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock