Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Just noticed that dobey was banned... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just noticed that dobey was banned... by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 05-30-2017 04:22 PM
Replies: 136 (2133 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 06-04-2017 09:18 AM
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Poor soul. You were just too high-strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

"Poor soul. You were just too high-strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."

Johnny Ringo, “I’m your Huckleberry, that’s just my game.”
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Don't fool yourself he got what he wanted.

I actually told him a few times... he should "take a break" from the forum.

It's tough because... even though there's only 1 or 2 of you guys that I actually know in person (they rarely post here anymore), I still feel like I know you guys. And it's part of a routine. So getting banned can sometimes be like a pet dying... hahaha.

Sometimes we take this stuff too seriously... and that's when you need to just "take a break..."

He didn't want to do it... and pushed and pushed... and well... there he is. I figure Shauna probably was the one that dropped the ban-hammer on him. Honestly... dobey really needed just one more negative, and that's all it took.
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

So getting banned can sometimes be like a pet dying... hahaha.

When I read that, this is the picture I got in my head -

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love how people get negs just for being liberal here.

I don't call people names or go after people, yet I constantly get called a pussy, a libtard, ******* , moron, and more. Worst thing I did was call someone racist because he said he "avoids the blacks".

There have been multiple threads that call out dobey by name, trying to provoke him. I never saw dobey do the same thing to others. Yet he gets banned? I have people following me from thread to thread, attacking me for being a teacher, accusing me of being dobey's alt account, making absurd accusations. Where are the bans for those people? He became "unhinged" after the election? How about the people that made threads specifically to call out dobey, is that not unhinged? Or is it okay because they agree with you?

The hypocrisy is insane.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

I don't call people names or go after people, yet I constantly get called a pussy, a libtard, ******* , moron, and more. Worst thing I did was call someone racist because he said he "avoids the blacks".

There have been multiple threads that call out dobey by name, trying to provoke him. I never saw dobey do the same thing to others. Yet he gets banned? I have people following me from thread to thread, attacking me for being a teacher, accusing me of being dobey's alt account, making absurd accusations. Where are the bans for those people? He became "unhinged" after the election? How about the people that made threads specifically to call out dobey, is that not unhinged? Or is it okay because they agree with you?

The hypocrisy is insane.

There are only a couple of people on here that call you names. There's at least 100+ more of us that post that don't.

I called dobey out by name... definitely a bit childish of me.

No hypocrisy though. Have you seen the posts that dobey made since November? The man lost it...

He LITERALLY called every single one of us that wasn't a Democrat, a racist, misogynist, anti-gay, and whatever the list is... I can't remember. But he called us all of those, sometimes with profanity, sometimes throwing in other words. Non-stop.

Just go looking through his history.

Dobey DEFINITELY got what he asked for.

You don't even have a ratings bar, but I'd figure it's probably not that bad.

All of my negs are from Democrats / Liberals... but most of my positives are all from when I posted heavily in the Tech Area.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. He became unhinged after the election. He was doing just fine hanging in tech and general chat ruffling feathers here and there. There has to be some kind of disorder that liberals have when it comes to Trump. I've seen it affect otherwise normally stable minded individuals. Weird.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

No. He became unhinged after the election. He was doing just fine hanging in tech and general chat ruffling feathers here and there. There has to be some kind of disorder that liberals have when it comes to Trump. I've seen it affect otherwise normally stable minded individuals. Weird.

I think the media did it... honestly. They've convinced the public that American basically elected the second coming of Hitler.

I've seen entire families torn apart because a Democrat member of the family no longer wants to have anything to do with the Republican members of the family. I mean, this is family... how can they not overcome this? This isn't the case in our family... luckily we don't have those issues. There are a lot of gay people in my family, and one of them sent an e-mail to all family and friends, basically saying that she couldn't believe people in her family had voted for Trump... saying that she would no longer be cordial with them, blah blah. It was a long dramatic e-mail.

The crazy thing is... Trump hasn't said anything anti-LGBT at all... you can't find a single video of him during his campaign saying anything negative. On the other hand, he's only said positive things. So it's all media-derived frenzy.

I dunno, I just wish people would chill out.

It's one thing for the media talking heads to go back and forth... that's what they do. But it's never been like this before from non-media people. Democrats have literally declared war on people who are not Democrat.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a paranoia based fallacy. Look at the red/green ratio of some of the more outspoken and civil left leaning members, they are predominantly green. Look at the three worst red/green ratios, two of whom are current members. All three are generally considered to be right leaning.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-01-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The hypocrisy is insane.

The hypocrisy is indeed insane, just not how you envision.

First up, go take a look at the leftists that do have ratings bars, I'll wait..............................................yup, pretty much neutral.

Now go find the guy other than Dobey who has the worst ratings bar................................................yup, a conservative. (loosely defined anyhow.)

Next, go back and take a look at his postings in the TECH section before November 2016.......................Not exactly a model of opprobrium.

As for people specifically targeting Dobey, that all occurred AFTER he started the rants. Call it self-defense and we're good to go.

Now, that's not to say that some of our members could be a lot more circumspect in their own rants and name calling.

Sarcasm? Fine

Ridicule? Fine

Name calling? Not fine, and unnecessary if you practice your language skills.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Now go find the guy other than Dobey who has the worst ratings bar................................................yup, a conservative. (loosely defined anyhow.)

Hahaha, why are you busting on E.Frugal? That's my buddy right there...
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The hypocrisy is insane.

I know nobody wants to hear it, but he's right.
Its not even that hard to see, if you look honestly.

Nor does that excuse Dobey's part in it.
We need to start being honest about this stuff.

A couple of members here took it upon themselves to do more than just rate him.
They took it upon themselves to drive him off.
They bated him, they poked at him, they antagonized him, they threatened him, they did everything but ignore him.

"For the good of the forum"...

I think they did it simply because it was....fun.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Would you like me to unban him?

I don't think we can un-rate banned members, dobeys and such.

We can't. I've tried.

Unbanning someone isn't necessarily a bad idea, sometimes. If someone really enjoys PFF (and they have just been having a bunch of "bad days"), banning might get them to open their eyes to their behaviour (think shock therapy). Maybe, if someone is good inside, they can come back as a productive member.

And then you had Shaun.

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 06-01-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

The hypocrisy is insane.

I did not want to comment here.

Ok, you take the time to cry at many of us, yet fail to answer MULTIPLE questions in threads that YOU began? You have no moral code. You are obligated to nothing.

Rodney got banned a long time ago, yet was allowed to stay. He did not enter OT a kind and gentle person.

Threedog, you are a young man that knows little of the world around you. Not all of us grew up in a nice home in a nice neighborhood with nice things. Not all of us white republicans started off this way. It is easy for you to judge while Mom cooks those meals for you, and Dad lets you use the garage while on holiday.

You are not rated negative. Never have been. Feel free to judge me according to the standards that you feel. I still get up earlier than you, move more weight, and continue to study. What say you?

I tried to stay away. I did not want to enter.
"The hypocrisy is insane." You really do not read or heed what you write do you?
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To everyone talking about Dobey's dickishness in the tech section..

I honestly had no idea. He was an ass in a lot of ways that I never knew about. Now it still doesn't excuse people from calling him out by name, but he definitely should not be posting on the forum. I just wish people had discussions on O/T instead of name calling.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 06-01-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

They bated him, they poked at him, they antagonized him, they threatened him, they did everything but ignore him.

Honesty? Sounds more like you are defending the indefensible.

Fact is, 95% of that happened after he started posting vile accusations of most of the O/T contributors.

Fact is, his ratings were deplorable before he started posting those accusations.

Fact is, he would smear members and then back off when his ratings got close to banning territory only to return a few days later and start all over again.

With those behavioral issues in mind those of us who did enter the fray consider our actions to be assisted suicide.

That said, it would be good for all of us to go forward without the name calling. Disagree all you want but refrain from the "libtard / Repuglican" type pejoratives.

They aren't exactly intelligent sounding anyway.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Ok, you take the time to cry at many of us, yet fail to answer MULTIPLE questions in threads that YOU began? You have no moral code. You are obligated to nothing.

Tony, why would I respond to you when you call me stupid, naive, and a pussy?

Threedog, you are a young man that knows little of the world around you. Not all of us grew up in a nice home in a nice neighborhood with nice things. Not all of us white republicans started off this way. It is easy for you to judge while Mom cooks those meals for you, and Dad lets you use the garage while on holiday.

Here you are assuming you know how my life works.

I did not want to comment here. ...
I tried to stay away. I did not want to enter.

You try to stay away, huh?
Is that why you quote me in other threads?
Here you are yelling at me for selling off my old crap
Here you are calling me a pussy

For someone who "tries to stay away" and does not "want to comment", you sure to quote and talk about me a lot.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now it still doesn't excuse people from calling him out by name, but he definitely should not be posting on the forum. ...

BTW, he began a long time ago berating my Son who is now only 6 years of age. Using his name along with his mother's quite often to "anger" me. Not just recently. He has posted information of forum members addresses and phone numbers in the past. I only called him by his name. He posted his name, not me. I am guilty of calling the man by his given name. It is within the walls of this very forum.

Just some information.

You try to stay away, huh?
For someone who "tries to stay away" and does not "want to comment", you sure to quote and talk about me a lot.

Yes! Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I cannot apologize for your judgements. I just cannot do it. I am 100% correct about what I wrote. You know this.

I also have the freedoms to comment within the walls of this very forum like you.

If name calling hurts you... Toughen up buttercup. I catch you being a hypocrite, post accordingly, and you get a bit twisted? Mm,kay?

Again, where did you dip your Fiero? Did Mom cook last weekend? I am betting I am spot on. If not, I can and have apologized SINCERELY in the past. If you do not agree with said sincerity, then I would seek the greatest of actions against my internet posting. Go and file an internet complaint with the internet complaint board of directors in your area.

Who have you helped today?

Eh, you already know it all...

Edit: And yet you have the time to cry to me? Just no time for the DOZENS of other questions asked by other members?

If I am your issue... My gawd man.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-01-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Fitting as place as any...

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The hypocrisy is insane.

TO/T USED to have more discussions in it. There was a much larger selection of people posting in this area of the forum, with a stronger emphasis on more positive threads, games, etc. The political environment in this country has infected this part of the forum, and I can honestly say this has driven many member of this forum out of this section, permanently from the looks of it.

I wholeheartedly agree with Threedog and Boonie. What they have described happens here regularly. Literally just posting a liberally oriented post can earn someone a negative here in this section. It happened to me last night. I posted about how it seems people's political bias influences their views, and creates double standards for what people find offensive. I didn't post this specifically towards anyone, or say that either side is innocent, I just made a comment about human nature. My ratings bar didn't start going negative until two specific people started trying to turn it into a right v/s left argument and specifically tried to come at me personally. I didn't type one insult about them as a person, but the same can't be said for what they typed, and yet I got negged by one of them (I'm pretty sure who it was).

People here have become "verbally" abusive and attack anyone they don't agree with, simply because they feel like they have the numbers to do so. Nevermind that they're actually in violation of the terms of the forum. Nevermind that they actually stoop to insulting people's professions and anything else they can find. If someone complains about it, they're a "snowflake" or some other insult that denotes weakness. Yes, Dobey had taken things to a level which caused him to get banned. I've seen newcomers get banned just from posting in here, and from the usual suspects assuming it's someone's "alt", so they gang up on them.

Would you guys seriously treat people like this in person? I was shocked when I came back and saw how badly it had gotten here. Some of you acted totally different a few years ago when I was a regular on the forum. I admired some of you, and thought it would have been nice to have met you in real life. I have to say that I couldn't care which team you root for in the political game, how you treat people says more about you than anything. I wouldn't want to meet many of the people posting in this section, not because they're Dems or Reps, but because their behavior would be classified as online bullying, and it truly is sad that these people have chosen to act like this. I won't even get into the whole faith thing, but I'm pretty sure for any of you that follow a religious faith, that treating people in this manner isn't what that faith teaches.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 06-01-2017).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mptighe

3321 posts
Member since Aug 2009

Yes! Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I cannot apologize for your judgements. I just cannot do it. I am 100% correct about what I wrote. You know this.

I also have the freedoms to comment within the walls of this very forum like you.

If name calling hurts you... Toughen up buttercup. I catch you being a hypocrite, post accordingly, and you get a bit twisted? Mm,kay?

Again, where did you dip your Fiero? Did Mom cook last weekend? I am betting I am spot on. If not, I can and have apologized SINCERELY in the past. If you do not agree with said sincerity, then I would seek the greatest of actions against my internet posting. Go and file an internet complaint with the internet complaint board of directors in your area.

Who have you helped today?

Eh, you already know it all...

Edit: And yet you have the time to cry to me? Just no time for the DOZENS of other questions asked by other members?

If I am your issue... My gawd man.

Tony, you specifically were one of the people I admired previously. You are becoming an issue for some here from the looks of it. The word harassment springs to mind. Aside from Dobey, I haven't seen many people insult you the way you've been insulting certain people.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

My ratings bar didn't start going negative until two specific people started trying to turn it into a right v/s left argument and specifically tried to come at me personally. I didn't type one insult about them as a person, but the same can't be said for what they typed, and yet I got negged by one of them (I'm pretty sure who it was).

If another one of your assumptions is that any of your negatives ratings came from me, you can rest assured that absolutely none of them came from this "future counselor", so you'll have to look elsewhere.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2017).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

If another one of your assumptions is that any of your negatives ratings came from me, you can rest assured that absolutely none of them came from this "future counselor". You'll have to look elsewhere.

Nope, I wasn't referring to you.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, your bar looks pretty good to me. About the same coloration as a lot of conservative members.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on. You can now assume that I will act in accordance with this...

Evergreen College students keeping staff hostage until their demands are met. Just watch the whole thing. Or don't.

There are only so many accusations that I can handle before blowing up. You are not one of them Mike. But, happy to know where I stand with you.

I should have jumped in on this tread earlier. I stayed out due to the heavy loss of said banned forum member. If I would have been an early bird my ratings would be through the roof!

Again, what have any of you done for another person today? I am not throwing up accolades for myself, just asking any of you what have you done out of selflessness on this Thursday? Anything on Wednesday? Something in the future with a day ending in a "y"?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope, I wasn't referring to you.

Thank you.

You did however prompt me to look at the total ratings that I have given to others.

In my 11 years on PFF I have given a grand total of 81 ratings to others.

Among those 81 ratings a mere 5 of them are *Negative*

The balance of those ratings from me are ALL *Positive*.

ALL of those 5 that received a negative rating from me in the past are now banned from the Forum

In none of those cases, to my knowledge, was my singular negative "vote" the deciding factor in that person's banishment.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2017).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Thank you.

You did however prompt me to look at the total ratings that I have given to others.

In my 11 years on PFF I have given a grand total of 81 ratings to others.

Among those 81 ratings 5 of them are *Negative*

The balance of those ratings from me are ALL *Positive*.

ALL of those 5 that received a negative rating from me in the past are now banned from the Forum

In none of those cases, to my knowledge, was my singular negative "vote" the deciding factor in that person's banishment.

That's a good record to have.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

I admire your honesty. Sorry that you feel that way.

Guess what I was doing earlier this morning? Oh about an hour ago? I was going through Fiero parts in boxes. I have a list of things that I think of from time to time and needed to go through the 25 or so boxes of parts. I came across 6 sets of unfinished headlights of my design just waiting for some attention. I know that you are handy (my memory is like a photograph), and could easily finish off to suit your needs. I have no desire to complete any of these sets on my own. I have hours into each of them. Do you want a set for the price of shipping? I will walk you through what you need to finish.

Whatever it is, enjoy your day. No one here should let my lack of tact be their daily dictator.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right on. You can now assume that I will act in accordance with this...

Evergreen College students keeping staff hostage until their demands are met. Just watch the whole thing. Or don't.

There are only so many accusations that I can handle before blowing up. You are not one of them Mike. But, happy to know where I stand with you.

I should have jumped in on this tread earlier. I stayed out due to the heavy loss of said banned forum member. If I would have been an early bird my ratings would be through the roof!

Again, what have any of you done for another person today? I am not throwing up accolades for myself, just asking any of you what have you done out of selflessness on this Thursday? Anything on Wednesday? Something in the future with a day ending in a "y"?

I have a career that focuses on helping others. I haven't changed my opinion about you as a person, I just think you've gotten a little too into the politics of this place, and have started directing it at other members personally. You seem to enjoy antagonizing certain people, as do others here (on both sides it seems). That's not how I remember you behaving before. I hope this trend is temporary for everyone here in and in the US. The only people it benefits are the ones who want to keep our attention off of their actions.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure the Russians did it.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I admire your honesty. Sorry that you feel that way.

Guess what I was doing earlier this morning? Oh about an hour ago? I was going through Fiero parts in boxes. I have a list of things that I think of from time to time and needed to go through the 25 or so boxes of parts. I came across 6 sets of unfinished headlights of my design just waiting for some attention. I know that you are handy (my memory is like a photograph), and could easily finish off to suit your needs. I have no desire to complete any of these sets on my own. I have hours into each of them. Do you want a set for the price of shipping? I will walk you through what you need to finish.

Whatever it is, enjoy your day. No one here should let my lack of tact be their daily dictator.

I'd be happy to take a set off your hands. I'm actually looking at doing a full on projector conversion. Just PM me the details.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd be happy to take a set off your hands. I'm actually looking at doing a full on projector conversion. Just PM me the details.

Give me a day to pull parts together and take pics so as to explain. I will PM you by tomorrow evening.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2017 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The hypocrisy is insane.

yet your rating bar isn't even lit up yet, Kinda puts the "bullshita" notice on your post..
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney got banned a long time ago, yet was allowed to stay. He did not enter OT a kind and gentle person.

What Rodney are you referring to? I have never been banned and have only posted in the OT section a few times at most.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Day-um, I didn't get the memo, . I was not even invited to join the "green bar" parade of old accusations, .

I have just rated you negative, thanks for the heads up. I did not rate you. You are still a nuetral. I would not give you a positive if you were a conservative either.

I know people want to hear it and believe he is right, .

There it is folks. We are racist ... wait, xenophobic, that's it ... wait, ... misogynists, that's it ...wait, deniers that's it ... wait ... deplorables, unredeemables, that's it, wait ... should I go on, ?

Boondawg. Look in the mirror kettle. That pot you see is black also. You complained vociferously about anybody assigning motives to your posts.

I have a confession. I didn't want him banned. Aside from what you think, I found much more fun in exposing his bullzhit. Anyone could find dobey's exchanges educational. He brought thoughts to the table which we might not share, but had to think about. I believe they call that discourse.

Drive him off the forum, ?
Jazzman left. dobey fired himself.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36017 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I came across 6 sets of unfinished headlights of my design just waiting for some attention. Do you want a set for the price of shipping? I will walk you through what you need to finish.

Tony, I am a fan of bone stone stock. With my Fiero, my Jeep CJ 7 Laredo, my 70 Chevy short bed P/U.
That said, I have always admired the flavor that many bring to the stock Fiero.

Do you have a link to pics of your headlights ?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2017 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Do you have a link to pics of your headlights ?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085387.html
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rodney:

What Rodney are you referring to? I have never been banned and have only posted in the OT section a few times at most.

So very much not you.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitting as place as any...

Were you able to watch the whole thing? I can only take so much of her at a time.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Honesty? Sounds more like you are defending the indefensible.

Fact is, 95% of that happened after he started posting vile accusations of most of the O/T contributors.

Fact is, his ratings were deplorable before he started posting those accusations.

Fact is, he would smear members and then back off when his ratings got close to banning territory only to return a few days later and start all over again.

With those behavioral issues in mind those of us who did enter the fray consider our actions to be assisted suicide.

That said, it would be good for all of us to go forward without the name calling. Disagree all you want but refrain from the "libtard / Repuglican" type pejoratives.

They aren't exactly intelligent sounding anyway.

dobey is gone and Boonie starts posting, defending him no less. Coincidence?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock