Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Noah - The Movie starring Russell Crowe 2014 (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Noah - The Movie starring Russell Crowe 2014 by Boostdreamer
Started on: 03-30-2014 03:19 PM
Replies: 349 (3302 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 07-31-2014 07:18 AM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

When you say these things, what are you referring to, just society in general?

A cynical look at the whole concept of being accepted.
Conform or be cast out.....sub-divisions.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-01-2014).]

IP: Logged
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do...

I think the secret lies within that.
If a person kept his beliefs to himself, lived by it and never spoke of it to another, where could be the harm?
It's when they tell others that they should live that way is when the trouble begins.

Why must it be professed?
Why is it necessary to convince others?
Is it recruitment?

See, I think that's the rub with religion.
They all seem to want converts and strive for growth.
Why?
Is it merely a construct to group, to build mass.
But why?
For strength?
Power?
Because if so, I would say be very aware of anything concentrated on the accumulation of power over others.

If the reason is that you say it is for good, that it is the right way to live, you can really only say it is right for you.
Shouldn't that be enough?
Why does religion require missionaries?

And for the record, I belong to no particular grouping (while continually considering all).
My head is Science, my heart is everything else...which is to say my head believes what it must, while my heart believes what it wants.

Next time I'm in Seattle I would love to share a cup of coffee or whatever with you. I share many of your views although I'm not as articulate as you. Thank you for such a thoughtful post.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen the movie, but the CBS interview with Aronofsky is interesting, as he says the opposite (basically).... A link to the interview is in this topic.... maybe a few pages back.

I also searched the source of your quote, and it comes from a "conservative" website: http://newsbusters.org/blog...-bad-guy-biblical-st

That article is based off of this: http://www.thedailybeast.co...noah-gets-right.html

So.. there you go... yet different review (one with less "anti-liberal" slant).

I say people should see it for themselves and make their decision.

Originally posted by 2.5:

Not too sure about that. Its one thing to add stuff, embelish a bit, but another to change things fundamentally. Which is probably the point. Maybe Hollywood is moving from only making fun of things, making light of things, to being intentionally misleading.

"2013 and 2014 will see a large number of Christian-themed movies hit the big screen and one of the most anticipated of them is Noah, directed by Darren Aronofsky and starring Oscar-winner Russell Crowe. While there will be much hype and excitement for this movie, the early reports indicate that the Noah film will not be in line with the Biblical account of Noah’s ark and the flood, but instead will push a liberal, political message focused on the environmental agenda. Noah as The “First Environmentalist”?

In the biblical account, God is a God who is not inscrutably silent but who reveals himself by word and covenant to man. In the biblical account, God is a holy judge who punishes wickedness yet saves those who trust in Him and blesses generations that follow afterwards.
By all indications, this is not the picture which Noah the motion picture presents.

Rather than follow the Biblical account, Aronofsky is taking the story in his own direction to suit his own environmentalist agenda. There are many glaring differences between the Biblical narrative and Aronfosky’s version.In the movie, God is portrayed as an angry Creator who wants to punish humanity permanently for not taking good enough care of plants and animals. Humans have compassion, while God in the film only has irrational wrath. This type of gnostic interpretation of Scripture that turns the Biblical account upside down to cast the God of the Bible in a bad light, has been done in many Hollywood films (we featured an article on the movie Legion that used this same tactic with a plot centered on the book of Revelation). This film reflects a lack of faith and promotes the idea of doubting God, rather than believing."

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Next time I'm in Seattle I would love to share a cup of coffee or whatever with you. I share many of your views although I'm not as articulate as you. Thank you for such a thoughtful post.

Hey, get Boonie to invite me as well, and I'll take a run down the I-5 from Vancouver... and even spring for the coffee!

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Seriously? We have 7 pages here talking about bashing people's faith, why it is necessary, and what it will take to end it. You get a neg from me.

WTF is wrong with you, other than you are no better than those extremist Muslim terrorists, you have gotten so bent out of shape over a dam Movie, no movie has ever followed the book.

Let it FKN go for crying out load.

It's a FKN movie, not reality, not real life

Steve
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

WTF is wrong with you, other than you are no better than those extremist Muslim terrorists, you have gotten so bent out of shape over a dam Movie, no movie has ever followed the book.

Let it FKN go for crying out load.

Steve

Something I said over the top? Should I just ignore the questions and comments that are directed toward me? Do you have a problem with this conversation? Do you know that you are not required to read this thread?

Besides, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. Just because the title of the thread is about a movie does not mean that there is 8 pages of discussion about the movie. Nor does it mean that I have spent 8 pages bashing this movie. If you want to take part, at least do some reading before you go psycho-post on somebody.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something I said over the top? Should I just ignore the questions and comments that are directed toward me? Do you have a problem with this conversation? Do you know that you are not required to read this thread?

Besides, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. Just because the title of the thread is about a movie does not mean that there is 8 pages of discussion about the movie. Nor does it mean that I have spent 8 pages bashing this movie. If you want to take part, at least do some reading before you go psycho-post on somebody.

No but you have spent 8 pages berating anyone who doesn't think that the bible is the end all do all to and only true book of god, it was written by men who wanted to control others to get what they wanted, get over yourself and your god.

its a FKN movie

edit to add anyone who has also neged me is no better than terrorists because if I don't think you bible is the only true thing in the world you are all no better than those Muslim terrorists who are so extreme in their beliefs that no one else's are right or could possibly be right. get over yourselves, not everyone believes in your god, not everyone believes in god

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 04-01-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A cynical look at the whole concept of being accepted.
Conform or be cast out.....sub-divisions.

Nice song reference.

Now that this thread has some good music in it, it can't be ALL bad... right?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Originally posted by Patrick:

Hey, get Boonie to invite me as well, and I'll take a run down the I-5 from Vancouver... and even spring for the coffee!

Us 3 in Seattle.....fuggedaboutit!

Listen, i'm far less interesting in person.
And remember, you'll have the added burden of having to look at me.
That pretty-much cancels out any fun that might have been had!
Yeah, that's me in the middle!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-01-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No but you have spent 8 pages berating anyone who doesn't think that the bible is the end all do all to and only true book of god, it was written by men who wanted to control others to get what they wanted, get over yourself and your god.

its a FKN movie

edit to add anyone who has also neged me is no better than terrorists because if I don't think you bible is the only true thing in the world you are all no better than those Muslim terrorists who are so extreme in their beliefs that no one else's are right or could possibly be right. get over yourselves, not everyone believes in your god, not everyone believes in god

Steve

Steve, all I can tell you is you might want to actually read the thread sometimes. The things you're crying about not only didn't happen in this thread, they didn't happen in ANY thread. I certainly have not and will not ask you to believe in "my" God. Does that help you at all? Furthermore, I have not negged ANYONE for not believing what I believe. What I do give my negs for is people being a butthole about ANYBODYS religion. If you don't like the religion, that's fine. Want to berate those who have faith in those religions? That is not fine and that is what I've been talking about for 8 pages. So I'll ask you my basic question here, WHAT GOOD HAS COME FROM YOUR RELIGION BASHING? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BRING IT TO AN END? Why do you feel a need to insult others? Will you be a part of the solution or part of the problem?

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 04-01-2014).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

I say people should see it for themselves and make their decision.

If they see it, and read the biblical account, maybe.
Whatever the intent is porported to be, it doesnt make it any less misleading.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Us 3 in Seattle.....fuggedaboutit!

Listen, i'm far less interesting in person.
And remember, you'll have the added burden of having to look at me.
That pretty-much cancels out any fun that might have been had!
Yeah, that's me in the middle!

Nice do
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quoted for truth! That is exactly the way Satan likes to work.

Did he tell you that over a beer last night? You seem to be awfully sure of that...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Steve

Even better, it's a fictional movie loosely based on a fictional book that has all sorts of stories in it that range from the improbable to the impossible, from the serious to the ridiculous, from the inspirational to the appalling, from the moralistic to the unethical (for modern standards, at least).
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS REALLY EXISTS (i do not make these ancient aliens quotes, do your own research and google image any word + aliens + meme)
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve, all I can tell you is you might want to actually read the thread sometimes. The things you're crying about not only didn't happen in this thread, they didn't happen in ANY thread. I certainly have not and will not ask you to believe in "my" God. Does that help you at all? Furthermore, I have not negged ANYONE for not believing what I believe. What I do give my negs for is people being a butthole about ANYBODYS religion. If you don't like the religion, that's fine. Want to berate those who have faith in those religions? That is not fine and that is what I've been talking about for 8 pages. So I'll ask you my basic question here, WHAT GOOD HAS COME FROM YOUR RELIGION BASHING? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BRING IT TO AN END? Why do you feel a need to insult others? Will you be a part of the solution or part of the problem?

I didn't berate your religion,

but what you just said earned a neg of your own for that.

Steve
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS REALLY EXISTS (i do not make these ancient aliens quotes, do your own research and google image any word + aliens + meme)

Funny!

However, when you do a Google picture search for "Dan Damage" the first image that comes up is...

So, you follow from "microvascular disease" and "direct neuronal damage".

QED!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-01-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Seriously, Russell Crowe playing Noah? LOL!!!

Didnt Sadler or someone also play Noah in a movie, or a tv movie several years ago.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
Hollywood uses a simple concept. They can take any story true, or not, and make their own story with it. They can use anyone they wish and alter the story any way they want to make that movie. Did Monty Python follow true stories in the Holy Grail or Life of Brian (supposedly Jesus)? I never heard anyone complain they were not truthful and those movies were inaccurate.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Did Monty Python follow true stories in the Holy Grail or Life of Brian (supposedly Jesus)? I never heard anyone complain they were not truthful and those movies were inaccurate.

Oh no! You're saying - - - there was no Brian?
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didnt Sadler or someone also play Noah in a movie, or a tv movie several years ago.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see any dinosaurs.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, Morgan Freeman's in there...
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, Morgan Freeman's in there...

Heh heh... yeah, Morgan Freeman is the dinosaur on the Arc. Isn't there supposed to be two for breeding purposes though?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh heh... yeah, Morgan Freeman is the dinosaur on the Arc. Isn't there supposed to be two for breeding purposes though?

Morgan Freeman's narration is the other dinosaur!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Morgan Freeman's narration is the other dinosaur!

That's a sex-vid that's not going to sell very well.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe give Tina Turner a call?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Did he tell you that over a beer last night? You seem to be awfully sure of that...

Hey! That Christian is saying is saying Christian stuff! OOooooooooo

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by yellowstone:

We're on the same page, then. But......

Even better, it's a fictional movie loosely based on a fictional book that has all sorts of stories in it that range from the improbable to the impossible, from the serious to the ridiculous, from the inspirational to the appalling, from the moralistic to the unethical (for modern standards, at least).

To the thread troll?

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

I didn't berate your religion,

its a FKN movie

Well, lets just say I disagree.

but what you just said earned a neg of your own for that.

I couldn't help notice that you didn't answer the 4 questions.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Did Monty Python follow true stories in the Holy Grail or Life of Brian (supposedly Jesus)? I never heard anyone complain they were not truthful and those movies were inaccurate.

Why would someone complain about a comedy? I appreciate humor. I have Holy Grail on VHS and still watch it from time to time. In fact, a buddy of mine and I were texting one-liners from that movie TODAY!

I haven't heard anyone complain that this movie was inaccurate and untrue. It has been stated but nobody is trying to close this movie. It won't hurt my feelings at all if you all go see it. If you do, I hope you enjoy it. Who wants to spend money on entertainment and not be entertained? I sure don't. That was my experience. Should I not have said that?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Good movie.

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What this says to me is that even the most primitive tribes in the most remote location still understood the concept of "gods". Do we know of any culture that existed with a pure absense of deities? How did they all "create" the same explanation for things if they developed independantly of each other? If all you know is rocks, animals, plants, and water, what are you likely to encounter that causes you to think of "gods" which have never been seen?

I believe it all links back to Noah and his family knowing of the flood and of God's work and they told and re-told the story to the generations. As people were spread further apart, even if the names were forgotten and the people were driven into caves, the story of the flood and/or the "god" that the early people knew were too fantastic to be forgotten.

How do they all "create" the same concept of gods? If all you knew was rocks, plants, and animals, wouldn't you worship someone who came down to earth on a "flaming chariot"? The ancient astronaut theory is how I explain it. A race of aliens came down to earth to lead humanity in a direction that saw fit. Why would they only visit only one group of humans on Earth? Wouldn't it make more sense to try to advance the human race by visiting as many different groups of humans as possible? And assuming that a race of advanced aliens did visit Earth during the human race's primitive years who's to say they didn't put the idea of gods into their mind? It would explain how so many different cultures have come into the same notion of gods.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

How do they all "create" the same concept of gods? If all you knew was rocks, plants, and animals, wouldn't you worship someone who came down to earth on a "flaming chariot"? The ancient astronaut theory is how I explain it. A race of aliens came down to earth to lead humanity in a direction that saw fit. Why would they only visit only one group of humans on Earth? Wouldn't it make more sense to try to advance the human race by visiting as many different groups of humans as possible? And assuming that a race of advanced aliens did visit Earth during the human race's primitive years who's to say they didn't put the idea of gods into their mind? It would explain how so many different cultures have come into the same notion of gods.

My argument is that they DID SEE SOMETHING. I completely disagree that "gods" were created by sheer imagination in EVERY CULTURE IN HISTORY that I know of. Just not plausible they would all imagine the same thing out of NOTHING and without having prior knowledge of the concept of "gods". Believing that takes more faith than most can claim.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 04-02-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

What tips your thinking this direction instead of God / angels / fallen angels as in the Bible? Is it abduction stories and ufo sightings for example? I mean this as a sincere question.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-02-2014).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it available at Red Box yet?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Is it available at Red Box yet?

No, it just opened in theatres two weeks ago.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey! That Christian is saying is saying Christian stuff! OOooooooooo

It just sounded like you had a personal relationship with Satan. How else would you know?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock