Started on: 03-12-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 226 (5087 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 05-12-2015 12:51 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kold King ice box. Maybe just clean it up? Maybe have it redone? We will see. This is one of them old timey non plug in type fridges. You would stick blocks of ice in the bottom and or top. Very cool.

Cast iron claw foot tub. You can kinda see where I cleaned it up a bit. All four legs are there. Didn't see any cracks or nicks or chips but gonna have to really clean it up to tell.

1920's gold plated Gillette razor set. The lid to the razor blade case is off and to the left.

WWII trench lighter. Stamp on bottom says "Imco-Junior Vienna Austria 6600"

So heres the skinny, This guy goes to storage auctions and gets into the whole buying the locker thing. He's got piles of stuff he's never even gone through! Were gonna go back and dig some more. This dude got some nice stuff! We could definately flip some of this stuff.

Know anything about any of this stuff? Got any cool items that you've picked?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neat. My dad had a razor like that but chrome. That's what I learned to shave with about 43 years ago.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turn fridge into kegerator.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice finds!
I really like the old stuff, and the thrill of the chase, don't get to do it much. Addicted to the show American Pickers.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Nice finds!
I really like the old stuff, and the thrill of the chase, don't get to do it much. Addicted to the show American Pickers.

What a blast of a time picking is. Some of the stuff we scored this trip are high dollar items. Check out how much those tubs are going for. Check out how much ice boxes like the one above are going for. Believe me I know that asking a price and having the cash in hand are two different things. However at the price we paid for this stuff, even if we sold it for bottom dollar we will make more then our money back! And we haven't even left the neighborhood yet...

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

That's an ice box, sir.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

That's an ice box, sir.

Yup. couldnt find anything thats the same make on ebay, there are some like it though. I'm not sure theres anyone around this area that I'd trust to refinish the unit. Were still discussing weather or not to refurbish the item or sell as is.

What do you think? As is or refurbish the icebox?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As is, its not even bad.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I'm thinking he should take the "guts" out of a used mini-fridge and put it in the bottom section. Some guy would buy it for his man-cave to hold his beer.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another lucky score this morning. People actually brought these to us!! Super sweat deal. The internet is driving prices on bikes like these way down, it has been for years. I cant help but feel like once the initial rush or push is over prices will start to go back up some. Anyways heres some pics...

This one is super cool. The seat at first threw me off. Then I noticed the Schwinn badge on the seat and realised the flower pattern must have been original. There is a big market for the stingrays. This one has some cool stuff on it!! Man I really love these old school bikes!

Both bikes are SOLD
To some nice folks from Canada.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-02-2012).]

nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!!! That yellow Schwinn looks exactly like the one that my oldest cousin used to have except I think it had taller handlebars. Once she outgrew it it was at my grandparents for a while. I have no idea what ever happened to it.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that bike is so not PC "Chik" I'm surprised the libs are not all over Schwinn about that.. LOL

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 03-16-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today was a great score!! This guy had a beer sign collection and it was time for him to part with it. We tried to get a few peices but he wouldnt let any of it go cheap that way. 5 or 6 items quickly added up to almost his full lot asking price. So we bought the whole lot! Around 60 pieces!! I lost count and couldn't keep up with the pics. Dude was bummed to see his stuff leaving, his wife was very happy tho! lol She said "good get that stuff outta here". Kinda felt bad for the guy in a way.

A bunch of these that we picked up are sold already. Theres a local guy opening a bar right on the beach and he wants a bunch of em! Make our money back, have a bunch of stuff left, thats where our profit comes in. Most of the stuff can be stored very easily.

Anyway check some pics out!

Man, we better get busy huh? Theres ton more stuff to inventory. Lots of fun!

This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. There are over 60 pieces!! Awesome!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-18-2012).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My sister had a green Schwinn Stingray.. we sold it at a garage sale for 5.00 . It was in perfect shape.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-18-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

My sister had a green Schwinn Stingray.. we sold it at a garage sale for 5.00 . It was in perfect shape.

You might be surprised at how many folks are doing that still to this day. We got that yellow schwinn bike for,.. are you ready? $2.50. Wow huh? lol no bs. paid $25 for the Columbia and sellers threw the Schwinn in pretty much.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
This ones cool. A redheaded Irish girl on St. Pattys!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my friggin word! I cant believe the stuff some people give away! I'm just dumbfounded.

This thing is hand made, hand painted, all of that. Some person with some nice wood working skills must have made this. Then it got a paint job. The paint job is amazing, super work with great details! Awesome looking work and craftsmanship!

Child vanity

Old school childs stroller. A little bit used but still very cool. Suspension and leather trim!

Some nice chests I haven't even had a chance to look at yet. Nice metal work on the bottom chest it looks like.

All of this stuff and more was...FREE! Had to help the previous owners move some other furniture up one flight of stairs. That was the deal! Unbelievable...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-26-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooo. Taking offers on any of this stuff. Have lots more beer stuff. Stuff going pretty cheap too!!

Can post more pics. Buyer would of course pay shipping.

Try me you might be surprised.

TYVM
Andrew

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-05-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Kold King ice box. Maybe just clean it up? Maybe have it redone? We will see. This is one of them old timey non plug in type fridges. You would stick blocks of ice in the bottom and or top. Very cool.

So maybe time to post this on Ebay. Any tips regarding shipping? How best? How to post in the add about shipping? All that stuff. Any help with this please? Any tip ideas pointers anything???

TYVM

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This reminds me of one of my favorite shows on tv right now- auction hunters.

Where do you find all this stuff?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

This reminds me of one of my favorite shows on tv right now- auction hunters.

Where do you find all this stuff?

Really wanna know? Someone GAVE alot of this stuff to us for helping them move some furniture up some stairs. Well the Kold King and that kids vanity with the bears and the claw foot tub and some other stuff.

Had a chance to do some picking today. Keeping it small and simple for now.

Brand new never opened for $1.50! lol. Apperently this movie is going into Disney's Vault. They will not be making any more copies! Better get out there and grab some! Seriously! These are going for list price and above in some instances. Momma wants to watch it, forget it go rent it! you are not opening this package!! I better hide it!
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

More Ninja Turtles. They are hot and anything ninja turtle has a good chance of selling! $1.00

1970 Harley add from Playboy magazine. No, theres no nakey pics on back...before ya ask. $1.00

Lol believe it or not this ones selling around $15.00. I got this one and 8 others FREE!! Zelda Gold, Mario 1, 2, 3 and more. All classics! NICE. Think I'm gonna go back and grab the Disney game they had too. Those definately sell.

Heres something I personally really dig. It's a 2010 Hotwheels Banner car. Every year hotwheels releases 12 Banner cars. They take 12 different models and issue a certain number of each with the banner. Not all the cars will have the banner from each type of car. Understand i hope. .99cents I paid There was the same truck without the banner on the same shelf! Something to look for next time your in Wally World!
See here the Hotwheels banner.

Kept it simple today.

Now. How to post ebay add about shipping the ice box????

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 2 Miller clocks are worthless. You should send them to me. I wouldn't try to ship the ice box. Too expensive and too easily damaged. State that it's "pick up only". If someone's really interested, they'll pick it up.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

The 2 Miller clocks are worthless. You should send them to me. I wouldn't try to ship the ice box. Too expensive and too easily damaged. State that it's "pick up only". If someone's really interested, they'll pick it up.

Lol worthless you say huh? Sure I'll ship them to you but the handling fees are prolly crazy! Most of the beer stuff is gone already. Cept a few pieces I'm keeping!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick pick this am...Lol NO B.S.!! Witness to prove it too. I had to get a friend and his truck, went for a quick ride Kennebunk Me. 1985 KLR600...

Im gonna try and get it running, add a few parts. PO has the plastics and will be bringing them. Nice score.

And this. Brand new, barely used. Extra quick chuck thingy...

All this for twenty minutes of electrical work on a mobile home. LOL and all it was, was a blown fuse at the meter!! hehe. Homeowner had no hot water for a week, couldn't find the problem. Showed up at my house at 8pm, no funds. Hooked him and his family up, he hooked me up!!

Paid $20 for both!

Oh and this from a man that may have had a very troubling childhood
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Holy Ebay! Posted the 2 Ninja Turtle games just now with a buy it now price and no BS they sold instantly Lmao made $25 with the click of a mouse!!!!

[size=3]Kowabunga Dude!![/SIZE]

Edit, I hit submit add, went and collect our 3yr old from Nanna dropping her off, came back in and they were sold! Wow, everyone go dig through your old games and toys! Ninja turtles are HOT right now!!

Edit again srry...Just printed my Yellow Star Achievement Award on Ebay!! LMAO...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-20-2012).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm I should dig out my old ninja turtle figures and the orig nintendo game and sell them.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got an original NES system with 6 or 7 games plus an original N64 system with about a dozen games. I could be a millionare.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I've got an original NES system with 6 or 7 games plus an original N64 system with about a dozen games. I could be a millionare.

Only if every game is ninja turtle
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehe on my way to get a cup of coffee! Helped a guy move some of those heavy as hell peg boards. The kind you use to hang racks in a store. Took about 30mins...
Brand new, never opened Battle for the Pacific Wii. Sill in original packaging

8 great Super Nintendo games, no Turtles sadly but some very good titles, Mario, Super Mario, Disney games, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, Aladdin...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you set these conversations up, do you run into someone carrying something and ask if they want help, then they offer you stuff they were going to craigslist or something? I'm trying to picture it in my head.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

How do you set these conversations up, do you run into someone carrying something and ask if they want help, then they offer you stuff they were going to craigslist or something? I'm trying to picture it in my head.

Lol, I guess you got a very good question. Momma always say, "Wtf are you running for Mayor?" I talk to everyone! Everybody. "Whats going on? Got anything going on right now?" And the easiest one of all?..."I'm looking for a few things." After that statement most people open the doors right up! hehe. Then it's, "Well what do you need?"

Pretty basic conversations. Nothing as imaginitive as you would think. No, guy walking down the street with heavy boards scenerio. Although that would be great, and I will keep my eyes open for the poor bastard hehe.

Posted the Wii game on Ebay. We shall see. Maybe $20 for it. I want more Ninja Turtle stuff. That stuff goes like ice in hell!

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
These are heading for Ebay real quick!

Might fetch $40 or more? Pretty nice lot. Some great titles. Individually some of the games go for good money. Jewel cases, tv/game switch, gun, controllers, power supply...$$$
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Oh BTW I got a double of this. 2011 Hot Ones. Anyone interested? sold in the mall

Heres one I'm definately keeping, 1986 Speed Fleet! Bought on Ebay recently...
NOT For Sale. Nope. NO. k?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-24-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Next time your in a swap shop or flea market look around for old school games. People are buying them up fast! Real fast. There used be tons of them at our local indoor flea market, I asked a few of the vendors there what happend and they all said, some guy came up from NY and bought EVERYTHING! 90 vendors in one building and this one dude cleaned them ALL out! No BS.

Whaddya suppose this dudes gonna do with all them games and consoles???

$$$

So for a trip to the store for a $1.00 coffee I picked up around $80 worth of stuff

edit, dang typo

Edit again. Could someone please link the Ebay add for the Battle of the Pacific game please? Sale Title is.... The history channel: Battle for the Pacific (Wii, 2007) Same pic as here. Bump the views up and help a fellow out? Please, Please, Please?? If i link it myself my personal stuff may show up....

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-22-2012).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Next time your in a swap shop or flea market look around for old school games. People are buying them up fast! Real fast. There used be tons of them at our local indoor flea market, I asked a few of the vendors there what happend and they all said, some guy came up from NY and bought EVERYTHING! 90 vendors in one building and this one dude cleaned them ALL out! No BS.

Whaddya suppose this dudes gonna do with all them games and consoles???

$$$

So for a trip to the store for a $1.00 coffee I picked up around $80 worth of stuff

edit, dang typo

Edit again. Could someone please link the Ebay add for the Battle of the Pacific game please? Sale Title is.... The history channel: Battle for the Pacific (Wii, 2007) Same pic as here. Bump the views up and help a fellow out? Please, Please, Please?? If i link it myself my personal stuff may show up....

....112 results found for The history channel: Battle for the Pacific (Wii 2007)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Lol, I guess you got a very good question. Momma always say, "Wtf are you running for Mayor?" I talk to everyone! Everybody. "Whats going on? Got anything going on right now?" And the easiest one of all?..."I'm looking for a few things." After that statement most people open the doors right up! hehe. Then it's, "Well what do you need?"

Pretty basic conversations. Nothing as imaginitive as you would think. No, guy walking down the street with heavy boards scenerio. Although that would be great, and I will keep my eyes open for the poor bastard hehe.

Posted the Wii game on Ebay. We shall see. Maybe $20 for it. I want more Ninja Turtle stuff. That stuff goes like ice in hell!

Thats cool, I need to try to be more outgoing.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here it is...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/His...&hash=item3f17dc97c8

Click on link and help a fellow PFF'er out? Please? The more views the better
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todays quick picks. Actually paid for both. $8.

5ft x 9ft U.S. Flag. Valley Forge. Made in USA. Perfect/ mint condition. Check what these go for on Ebay.

Crap load of Matchbox Cocal cola stuff on Ebay and no buyers...typical right? Can't find this set there tho.

Sale pending on Matchbox truck set.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-30-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Wonders never cease. Took our 3yr old daughter for a bike ride to the local corner store. I asked the store owner about this piece months ago. Our daughter and I walked into the store and the owner handed me this...Never been used, brand new. Perfect condition, folds for easy shipping! Awesome man cave piece, roughly 3ft tall. I catch someone trying to put a butt out in this and I'm gonna make them eat the butt!

edit, can't find another like this on Ebay yet.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-23-2012).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you still have this one? I'll PM you...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock