Started on: 03-12-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 226 (5087 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 05-12-2015 12:51 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Pics of the Magic:TG cards? I may be interested if you're looking to flip 'em.

113 cards are in neat little seperate sleeves. 17 are loose. 130 cards total in a nice case. Dunno what kinda case it is but the cards fit nicely! I have no idea what they are worth, they must be worth something though because someone took all the time to sleeve almost all of them! I honestly don't have time to take pics of every card, srry.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I have NO idea how this card game is played but it looks pretty cool! Lots of people are collecting these cards, lots!

edit..Yessir page 5 is mine!

EDIT again. These cards are similar to baseball cards, some of them are rare! Have one here I looked up that lists on Ebay for $11.00!! Lol wow cool! Come on! Am I gonna have to go through them all?? I really don't have time for that!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-05-2012).]

IP: Logged
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I didn't intend for you to take a pic of them all.. LOL

That is a complete deck or 2, it appears. Is there more than one type of sleeve? The sleeves don't necessarily mean anything, as protection is usually secondary to helping identify one deck from another so you don't get them confused. Don't get me wrong, there are some really valuable cards out there, but just because they are sleeved doesn't typically mean anything. The hard case is pretty much the same thing, used to carry 1 or 2 decks easily between games and to keep the decks from getting lost.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow ^^^^ Rallaster, your genuis is showing . Great info.

So I'm tryin my best not to be a hoarder. These are definately for sale. Pm me if your interested. If not, Off to Ebay land they go!
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Wow ^^^^ Rallaster, your genuis is showing . Great info.

So I'm tryin my best not to be a hoarder. These are definately for sale. Pm me if your interested. If not, Off to Ebay land they go!

PM sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

Pm replied

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Nice, the night vision scope is up to $51.00 with 3 days left. Some dipwad sent me a question via ebay asking, "It says binocular, but your item only shows one lense?" I had to explain the difference between binocular and binoculars...lol

$51? and 3 days to go? I got a $9.49 for a Duracell battery into it!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

binocular and binoculars...lol

$51? and 3 days to go? I got a $9.49 for a Duracell battery into it!

Bi- meaning twice, or two.....
Monocular is the word you're looking for.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
binocular is singular, binoculars is plural. You don't have a pair of binocular do you? No. You have a pair of binoculars.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

binocular is singular, binoculars is plural. You don't have a pair of binocular do you? No. You have a pair of binoculars.

I hate to say it, but tuzzi is right..

bin·oc·u·lar (b-nky-lr, b-)
adj.
1. Relating to, used by, or involving both eyes at the same time

The night vision scope is monocular, as it only involves using 1 eye.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The night vision scope is monocular, as it only involves using 1 eye.

Cool TYVM for the clarification! English is my second language. Srry!

Edit to add, I entered the numbers and Ebay brought all the tech stuff up automatically. Dunno. Was that a bid?? hehe

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-06-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Paypal has changed their policies. Now they dont even show any transaction information when someone sends payment as a gift. I can see the account balance changes,but not any history of a gifted payment. If we are vigilant we can beat them.

Think this way..Paypal holds my $65 for 10 days, and your $65 for 8 days, and Bobbies $37 for ten days, etc, etc, etc,. Now Paypal has 47 millions peoples $12 for 14 days. Do the math, now add interest...

I'm more pissed that I missed the Paypal train. Talk about a legal Ponzi scheme?!
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Also Ebay has a pop up message about power outages affecting transactions. There are lots of people without power right now, those outages are affecting the global economy believe it or not. It's true, ask someone that has been without electricity for a week. Are they Ebaying? lol
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I guess at this point the best thing I could say would be, "Go check on your neighbors!". Make sure they are safe! Heatwaves and power outages are effecting us all! I for one can atest to it!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 left on Ebay?? What? Better get them while their hot! lol.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.h...evard+fiero&_sacat=0

edit..dang typos

edit LOL nice photoshop!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...&hash=item231f667df7

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-07-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Night vision scope sold for $76.50 on Ebay just now. I got $10 into it for a new Duracell battery to test it. That's $66.50 for me.

Keep this up and not only can I get some new shoes, I can get a matching hat to go with them.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any Vette lurkers? Another very rare car! It's a vette but I don't know about vettes. Split window in rear??

Still waiting for more of these test production cars! They are coming slow and communication with seller is dicey as the website keeps deleting pics and text about these production cars. Wonder how long it will be till were both banned from that website! lol
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any Vette lurkers? Another very rare car! It's a vette but I don't know about vettes. Split window in rear??

Still waiting for more of these test production cars! They are coming slow and communication with seller is dicey as the website keeps deleting pics and text about these production cars. Wonder how long it will be till were both banned from that website! lol

I believe the split window was a '63. I know they are VERY collectible as they were only made 1 year and I don't believe they made very many of them.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're at it again, curse them and their all important terms of service agreement. They just deleted more pics seller sent me! We have moved to emailing and text! Frig the man! lol

Pics of that corvette have vanished from their website! LMFAO. Seller Pm'd and and said WTF? lol. Keep my eyes open for a blacked out SUV pulling up!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sold a PS2 on ebay for $50
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been playing Playstation since the very beginning of PS and have never seen a PS2 like this before! Drawer opens and top opens too?! Don't open the top when disc is spinning though. You will wreck a game quick. The lid holds the disc in place. I swear I have never seen another PS2 like it! Works great! I had to make my boy save his Kingdom Hearts game so I could take a few pics! He's the video game testing department, he's got the other cables and controllers in his room still...hehe. I can't find another PS2 like it anywhere on the web.

Anyone know about this PS2??
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is Modded PS2! Niceness! Wonder whats on the HDD?!

I found something that looks the same here...
http://www.ps2cover.com/pro...s/PS2-Flip-Top.html#
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a nice package in the mail today...marked as undeliverable by the fine people at USPS...sigh. The box went all the way there, sat at the post office there and now is back at my house. Ah the joys of shipping. Hopefully second times a charm.

Man I really need to take some time to go picking! Seems like it's been forever. Typically I'd like one decent score a day at least. These tourists, no terrorist they sound so similar, are killing me! You can't fart in this town right now it's so damm crowded. Don't even get me started on what crappy tippers some terrorists are. Oops I mean tourists...hehe
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooops I did it again...hehe. Straight from Malayasia

EO1 stands for 2012, week 1 and 0040 production test car #40. This is the second one, the first is posted earlier in the thread. The first is production test car #44.

Now I only have to find the other 48 or so production test Boulevard Fieros....Then I will rule the world! Muhahahaha
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang Ebay booted the Modded PS2 auction. Something about selling modded consoles, copyright infringment, consoles that can play downloaded copies or consoles that can save games that were not originally designed to do so.

"Please do not re-list this item"

It lasted on Ebay for 1 day before they caught it...lol. Copyright infringement? LMAO!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now Ebay sent me a message! They want me to do a survey on how they did with the job of booting my item. They want to improve the explanation process when they boot items. Lol! I guess they feel my input would be constructive? Sheesh!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I know it may seem very small but today was mostly a scouting run on a new source! I been looking for a new place to pick.

I picked up just for kicks this very cool looking Hotwheels Vintage Collection Redline Mongoose! I like it and I got it for a $5! lol

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-27-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe the split window was a '63. I know they are VERY collectible as they were only made 1 year and I don't believe they made very many of them.

Yes it is a 63 split window coop; I have one of those in gold I think up in the shop. I was looking for a yellow Fiero for Amanda and found that and just had to buy it. They were Melanie’s favorite corvette.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Incase anyones even paying attention anymore...lol. These were some very, very easy finds. 1 here, 1 there, a cpl here and now I've got a Star Wars Xbox lot! A few of the games go for $25 and up on Ebay. So my first question would be sell as a lot or individually? LMK what you think on that..

Headed to an Ebay near you!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Igloo cooler is up to $49 with about 4 hours left! Too funny! Come on $50, lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vin...ce60ac#ht_500wt_1203

How cool is that cooler!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Wooo-whoo! Igloo cooler sold for $61 plus shipping! Wow. I'm impressed by the bidding. They were going at it for the last ten minute! Cool.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Incase anyones even paying attention anymore...lol. These were some very, very easy finds. 1 here, 1 there, a cpl here and now I've got a Star Wars Xbox lot! A few of the games go for $25 and up on Ebay. So my first question would be sell as a lot or individually? LMK what you think on that..
[IMG]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/andrewpbergeron/P1150120.jpg[IMG]

Headed to an Ebay near you!

Battlefront was an awesome game. Wish they would remake it for the Xbox 360
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

Battlefront was an awesome game. Wish they would remake it for the Xbox 360

It's still a beast of a game. Lots of people are still playing online. You can also play through the missions over and over again. Still a sought after title.

Last copy sold for $35. Small fries but super easy pickings

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this one count?

A neighbor down the street was waiting at a bus stop one morning. I was driving by in my 86 notchie and stopped and asked if he wanted a ride. Here in Maine your pretty much going that way anyway. Before I gave the guy a ride he was very reclusive. Now the gentleman says hello all the time. Yesterday our 3yr old and I walked around the block. The nice guy came running out of his house with 2 sets of these!

Says he used to work at a dealership and had been keeping them since. Gave them to me free! Really, really made my day!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love good neighbors; my next door neighbor gave me this for helping him do some moving.

Sold it the other day on craigslist for 200 bucks. More than paid for all the gas I used going back and forth to his old place.

Good picking there so far, but nothing that peaks my interest enough to buy.

Steve

------------------

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Steve

Nice score! Cool looking stuff. What exzactly does it do? I'm at a total loss when it comes to specialty tools and they're values. Hopefully I can be more observant now that you brought it up! TY I typically walk right past most specialty tools.

Cool stuff TY for posting!

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It actually sprays metal believe it or not and sold for like 5K brand new.

Steve

------------------

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sure looks like a very nice table underneath as well hehe.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very cool pewter 1964 Ford Mustang. Avon from 1984 with matching stand. This is a very cool car and has some nice weight to it! I couldn't pass it up.

Any Mustang peeps?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
23KT. gold Commemorative Mark McGwire Official 62nd HR Fleer card from 1998. Set was limited to 200,000 copies. 23KT. gold? Maybe thats why I grabbed it?

Found it at a yard sale!! Might be worth something, someday. I'm tempted to pull the card out and weigh it! Lol It feels pretty hefty! Melt that baby down.
The Mechanic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MechanicSend a Private Message to The MechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are heading for Ebay real quick!

Might fetch $40 or more? Pretty nice lot. Some great titles. Individually some of the games go for good money. Jewel cases, tv/game switch, gun, controllers, power supply...$$$

Still have the cases on the right?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock