Started on: 03-12-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 226 (5087 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 05-12-2015 12:51 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those jewel cases sold with the lot awhile back, srry. IMHO those are harder to find then games.
IP: Logged
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this guy get this rare Hotwheels car for a $1.00 I will loose my mind!! Lol.

Peep the Ebay link. Tewpid me....sigh.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/...em&item=271044101104

Someone bid him up! I'll buy the car back if you win, just don'e let him win it for $1. This car is to rare for that!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I hear you say you needed a knife?
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Walked into this room today! It's all for sale. As a lot hopefully. More pics forthcoming

Who needs to cut something?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha I haven't seen or done any thing in awhile. Springs here and I hope to get back at it soon. Fun, easy way to make a few bucks and stimulate the economy

Heres one I picked up at a local indoor flea market. I almost traded it for a few Hotwheels Fiero's. Glad I didn't! It's a Vintage Collection HW Redline Mongoose. I paid $5.00 for it. At the time of purchase I had reservations but figured WTH, it's only $5. It's been sitting here and I recently posted it on Ebay. Listed it at a starting bid of $5, it's up to $31 with only a hour or so left! Last one like it sold for $50! Wow

Ebay link..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

I really need to get back out there and start thinking bigger again. The little easy picks, video games, toys, collectibles are nice but bigger stuff is more fun. Even if it's just as cheap in the end. In the end, for me, all that matters is I get to have a bit of fun, learn about new things and best of all make a buck. Mind you it's not a ton of money but as long as I come out ahead what have I lost? Plus we get to see some cool stuff! Anyone else pick anything good lately? I'm keeping my eyes out! This thread revival will hopefully encourage me to get back at it!

Yeah spring time!!

edit to add.. Oh yeah I forgot to mention the GT parts I recently picked up from a local guy. I bought a lot of parts cheap. Sold them all and made some real cake . That was definitely a good pick!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-27-2013).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Big stuff".. I picked up a stash of a few 1970-72 Buick bumpers. Could qualify as big . I plan to eventually pick the best ones for my car and sell the rest. They came as a lot, and I also got a 1970 GS hood from the same source, it needs a little tlc on the front tip. Probably gonna sell that. (pic)

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, 2.5! Nice score. Hows the flip look?

That is definitely the way to go. Get the parts you need/want and flip the rest. Hopefully cover your initial investment and maybe make some money. Easy! Then find the next item/items.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Yeah, 2.5! Nice score. Hows the flip look?

That is definitely the way to go. Get the parts you need/want and flip the rest. Hopefully cover your initial investment and maybe make some money. Easy! Then find the next item/items.

Flip on the hood I wont make much, but if it sells any bumper I sell is free profit.
Forgot to mention I just did this with an engine and trans for the same car, bought it and thought I might keep or rebuild it, decided to sell instead, made $125 and have 2 good belts for my car hanging on the wall now I kept from the engine that sold, probably worth another $40. What I'd love to do is find a car like mine that has a hopped up motor and buy the car, swap its engine for mine and resell the car, so I get the hopped up motor. Instead of digging into and hopping up my own.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's whats up 2.5! Turning nickles into dimes.

Man alive look at Conker for Xbox! $50!! If any one remembers I sold a few copies myself. Way back when in this thread I said keep your eyes out for this game. Now it's a first bid $50 item on bay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Con...&hash=item3a7f9ddeba
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo-who an easy score! These are out of print, collectible anime/manga style books. Complete set of 12. In mint condition. There are a few similar sets listed on Ebay! These are great for any collector! I will gladly sell these if we have any collectors here!

They are laid out in the manga style. Right to left.

Were doing a bitter divorce clean out. It kinda feels horrible seeing these peoples stuff, family pics, birthday cards all of that stuff they left behind. Scored a nice Burton snowboard gig bag. A very nice K2 snowboard with K2 Clicker bindings. Going back the next few days to clean up! Man the stuff people throw out. Probably easily $100 worth of stuff!

edit for clarification

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-20-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we went back for a few hours of clean-out today and I spotted this in a cabinet in the garage.

1920's?? Domestic Electric Motor Corp. 1/4HP 110V 5amp. vintage motor. I know there is a market for these and that some of these old motors can go for good $$$. I tested it and it works great. All I could find with a quick search was this.

http://vintagemachinery.org.../detail.aspx?id=2775

Anyone know anything about motors, where to sell besides to obvious Ebay, anything at all?? This is a nice antique motor that works and I would hate to scrap it! Do a Ebay search for, antique electric motors. You will see some very pricey similar items!!

Edit for more info...Looks just like the one in this link. Different nomenclature plate though. I'm thinking 1919-1925. Cool!!
http://vintagemachinery.org...detail.aspx?id=12869

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-21-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know I posted about this item in the past but it's turn on the chopping block has come. So I'm going to rehash the details on it here for practice .

The biggest reason we sat on it for so long was the red instruction sheet was lost we thought. We figured our 4yr girl got ahold of it and made off with it. Well we found it in a box of paperwork!!

IMHO that original instruction card is worth a ton. I'm so glad we found it!! Anyway the details...

Late 80's Captain Morgans Peterboro Basket Co. Woven basket cooler. The instruction sheet includes a phone number and a fax number. There are no websites or email addresses on this instruction sheet. I called the phone number and had a nice chat with a receptionist named Marge. (No BS). Well Marge states that this is item #601 in their inventory and it has been long discountinued. She further stated that it was discountinued before for her employment at Peterboro Basket Co. She has been employed there for over 20 years she stated. She was very interested in the item and said it is very similar to item #701 except that the latter does not have the Captain Morgans logo. Item #701 can be seen on their website.

http://www.peterborobasket....l-cooler-basket.aspx

So this BA cooler is soon headed for the mighty Ebay!!

TY for letting me review and feel free to post any comments or what nots. How best to post this??? With a reserve? IDK...

I'd love to see some other peoples pickins'!! And remember, pics or it didn't happen

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well WTH? Here it is. My Ebay advertisement writing skills are off today but WTH..

Please click the link to get the views up?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...2937985#ht_140wt_891

I hope this sells for a decent price. I listed it with no reserve.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something a carpenter friend of mine brought down from northern Maine. He was working on a farm in Millinocket, bumfudge northern nowhere. Population 28 and that's including uncle Berts horse! lol

Anyway 1971 Auto-Moto folding bikes made in Austria. All original except one of them has a mismatched set of pedals.

BA old school headlight and generator setup.

I don't know WTH I'm supposed to do with these. I am a forum member of RatRod Bikes. There is a niche market for "folders". You just never know what people will go gagga for. Good thing is they fold for shipping!

Maybe I will try and air the tires up and see if I can ride one!! Might fit in my Fiero trunk? Lol

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I woke up this morning, laying there in bed, the first thing that came to my mind was...

That is the strangest looking brake caliper I have ever seen on that second folder. The rear one. No signs of a cable attachment point that I remember seeing. No brake lever or signs of a missing one. No pads?!?

So I found a few seconds to check it out. Well turns out it's not a brake caliper but this...

Key is in it. Euro style vintage postillion bike lock!! Key comes out when it locks. Found a couple similar on the Bay.

Don't mind me but I think that is kinda cool! That lock right there might be worth the trouble!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man just when I thought I might never see this thread again. I was perusing our local CL when I spotted this ad.
http://maine.craigslist.org/clt/4228250086.html

Joke right? So I checked Ebay and...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Has...f97e4a#ht_2157wt_902

And lo and behold but what do we have? Sure the box is damaged. We could probably take some better pics but there it is, still in box.

Crazy. Just plain Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crazy.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$400-$1000 for a Nerf machine gun? Insane.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In high demand nowadays---before the govt bans those high capacity belt feds...
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry everyone. I just have a quick question or two. Plus I want to keep this out of the archives. I been kind of terrible with picking and this thread. Well the picking hasn't been bad at all, I just been bad with updating this thread.

Probably ALOT of you have seen my, New toy thread? Well I probably should have put ALL of that here. Ah hindsight.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/101751-4.html

Well anyway. I been looking over some old items and I dug up an old set of wristwatch radios. 2 way radios that look and act just like watches from I think the late 80's, early 90's. Lol as if the early 90's are vintage now right? Wow, tempus fugit.

So my question, if your still reading is this; what is FRS/GMRS? Something to do with radio bandwidth. Something to do with public and government bandwidth? I think these BA radio watches are public and Gooberment bandwidth. The box says, "The FCC requires GMRS operators to have a license."

They are model # X32X-2. Other then that there is no brand name on them. Weird, I know. I will post a pic of them tomorrow.

But till then, what does FRS/GMRS represent?

Have a great night everyone!
Andrew

Edit to add. Oh yeah and then there was/is this whole pick thread. Sweet dirt bike that I traded for some metal I got for free on a jobsite!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/105959-2.html

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-11-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So my question, if your still reading is this; what is FRS/GMRS?

I bet Marvin knows!

But in case he doesnt see the thread i found these tidbits:

"General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) is a North American land-mobile FM UHF radio service designed for short-distance two-way communication. It requires a license in United States but can be used license-free in Canada. The United States permits use by an adult individual who possesses a valid GMRS license, as well as his or her immediate family members.."

"Family Radio Service (FRS) is an improved walkie talkie radio system authorized in the United States since 1996. This personal radio service uses channelized frequencies around 462 and 467 MHz in the ultra high frequency (UHF) band. It does not suffer the interference effects found on citizens' band (CB) at 27 MHz, or the 49 MHz band also used by cordless phones, toys, and baby monitors. FRS uses frequency modulation (FM) instead of amplitude modulation (AM). Since the UHF band has different radio propagation characteristics, short-range use of FRS may be more predictable than the more powerful license-free radios operating in the HF CB band..."

-wiki
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang 2.5 TYVM for your reply. I must apologize as I am just now seeing it. Honestly I came here for some distraction, to add something I found and to keep this out of the archives. I swear I will get back to picking soon. I keep promising myself and can't help but feel like I'm due.

So my apologies for not seeing your reply. I so wanna get those two way watches fixed and working. I was going to ask my fellow PFFer's if anyone knew about fixing these things but life got more important.

So the reason I came here is I recently came across this item. A Johnson Control Services Co. thermostat. It came from a structure that was built in 1907! Imagine that!! Anyway here is a couple of quick pics I snapped.

And here is a really cool interactive website explaining the GREAT history of the Johnson Control Co. They actually produced cars and trucks at one point. It's a very cool bit of American history. Please check it out!
http://www.jcihost.com/125t...l?lang=ENG#/timeline

And here is something similar on Ebay. I know there are folks that collect thermometers and thermostats so I knew when I spotted it, it could be $$$.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vin...&hash=item3f3accf7ee

Fun stuff! HAGN everyone!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are going to fall outta your seats when you see what I scored today!

We are remodeling a very popular ladies undergarment store that you might find in many malls around the world! Think PINK.

Anyway I snagged several items that are just plain awe inspiring to say the least! Pics tomorrow for the light...
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys are going to fall outta your seats when you see what I scored today!

We are remodeling a very popular ladies undergarment store that you might find in many malls around the world! Think PINK.

Anyway I snagged several items that are just plain awe inspiring to say the least! Pics tomorrow for the light...

Are you going to have somebody model it for us? Hmmm?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Are you going to have somebody model it for us? Hmmm?

hahahaaa!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I should have taken them all... There were around 15 or so more.

Anyway these stunning beauties are sure to bring ambiance to any space. Bring these seductive angels into your man cave, bachelor pad, garage or business for a truly moving experience. All natural wood frames with a high gloss black finish. Covered in glass and ready to be displayed! Truly stunning!

The large is 74 inch by 28 inch.
Mediums are 37.5 inch by 37.5 inch.
Smalls are 22 inch by 22 inch.
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brad
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Brad

Well said!

Peep this seller on Ebay!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vic...&hash=item4194d7fc7e

Looks like that seller has a few. None as nice as these though! I know, I know asking what and getting what is two different things. However I am sure these will sell quickly. Sex sells right!?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scored big yesterday!

These idiots doing demo at the jobsite were going to throw all these out! There were a bunch more. I quietly grabbed as many as I could. Tossed them in my van and went back to work. I'm sure they probably unknowingly threw out a couple thousand dollars worth of bulbs. Idiots...

Here is one on ebay @ $14.35 for each. I have 10 cases of 6 each. That's 60x14.35=$861 for the win!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-...&hash=item19fedd4f9a

So I could short sale these for half that and still come out big time!! That right there is how we do!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock