Started on: 03-12-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 226 (5087 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 05-12-2015 12:51 PM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Brad, were gonna need to hammer shipping details out. Which Greyhound terminal is closest to you? Shoot me a pm when you getta sec. Man I hate to see these beauties go.

Hardest part bout picking...

And I can't wait to get em here.

Mainly because the wife can't

PM sent.
Brad
IP: Logged
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

PM sent.
Brad

Hey looky there you own page 3. Nice.

I look at the whole thing this way. When Momma here says, "you and that damn PFF!" I can reply with 100% sincerity, "But babe I'm working here."

And we are all stimulating the economy, among other things

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Any Corvette lurkers in here? Check the asking price on Ebay. I can do half of most of the Ebay prices even more in some cases! ERTL 1998 Chevrolet Corvette. NIB, new in box. It sure is a pretty car.

The marks in the pic are on the package, not the car. A lil Goo b gone and walla.

Meh, I'm gonna give this Vette to a kid

Edit...4 hours left on these. Hopefully some last minute bidders will chime in! It's at $42.50 with 4 bidders! Click please? More views equal more bids! Makes em jumpy Help a fellow out? Take 2 seconds? TYVM!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Con...&hash=item3f1848afc1

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-10-2012).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still have that sweet looking Schlitz lamp tho. 1958.

Theres a few pieces left, like my personal favorite the Schlitz table lamp from 1958.

This one ?

Heh, I thought this thread was about auto salvage picking yards.
What did you get for the Kold King ice box ?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Hmm can't quote you for some reason....

Anyway do I still have the Schlitz table lamp? Yes. Interested shoot me a PM and we can work a deal, cheap to!

The Kold King ice box may be going to a local auction. Not sure yet. Should be a high line item IMO. American restorations stuff. Also the claw tub will go to local auction.

TYVM for everyones time!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTH??? I was at a pick, when I picked another pick.. Really! Went yesterday to make arrangements for Brads new antique chests when I spotted this dude and he had this!
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Judging by the paint scheme it looks to be John Deer. Haven't really had a chance to go over fully yet but it's all there and still functional! Beautiful wood handle still in one piece and not cracked! Wow!

For what I feel is short $$$ so to speak, this is a very cool piece. I'd love to test it but...

Fun Fun!
Tachyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TachyonSend a Private Message to TachyonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you don't mind if I post one of my finds on your thread. I bought a box of toys at an auction for one particular tin toy which walked off on me before I could make it home . So I got left with a bunch of Auburn Rubber toys from the 50's I think? So if anybody is interested in them before I throw them on eBay, let me know.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some cool stuff you got there^^^^^.

Pms sent, check your inbox if your waiting on one.

Today was kinda hectic so real speed picking today

This thing? I personally like. Made of plastic with very nice paint job.

Another I personally like very much. Captain Morgons ice chest. Ice CHEST. lol very cool looking!

Authentic Railroad sign, Made in Chicago. Very nice shape!

More pics coming as soon as Photobucket catches up... Busy fun day
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
More pics

This thing. Well I was standing there reading the instructions pumping the handle when I hear, "Um babe?" From across the room. I looked up and there was a cloud of white powder! Shizzle! Oops. Guess maybe i should do some research on this piece?

1983 Igloo cooler. Looks to be brand new. Rainbow strap? lol no offence meant to anyone but, anyone know when the rainbow became a gay pride thing? Was it the 90's? They IMO ruined the rainbow forever. Not with being gay but just giving a rainbow a stigma. Anyway very nice piece. Great shape, rock this at the beach! lol

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-11-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
More pics...

Oil can? EAGLE is stamped on one side. Cam wouldn't pick it up.

Very, very old Pepsi mirror. Too old. Might have took a wild shot on this. Meh, live and learn.

Antique Railroad lamps. Very nice looking pieces!

Awesome fun today. Met some great people. Learned some cool stuff. Hopefully make a few bucks to cover expenses. Other then that I'm happy breaking even
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

PM sent.
Brad

Ok cool TYVM Brad. That will be $974.45 for UPS next day

Edit.
No really Greyhounds the way to go. They are the new, up and coming shipping giant. They are going your way anyway. Lots of empty seats. Empty seats mean empty cargo spaces. Even full seats, doesn't mean full cargo spaces. Lots of Greyhound travellers are backpackers or carry-ons as they say.

The Greyhound terminal manager was a very imformative gentleman. He gave me his direct line phone number. Lots and lots of shipping Greyhound advice. We spoke at length. I told him about this thread and PFF. He was obviously very impressed. Greyhound will ship car hoods, fenders, all kinds of big and heavy stuff. Again, they are going your way anyway.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-11-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyway do I still have the Schlitz table lamp? Yes. Interested shoot me a PM and we can work a deal, cheap to!
The Kold King ice box may be going to a local auction. Not sure yet. Should be a high line item IMO. American restorations stuff. Also the claw tub will go to local auction.

I have a bunch of Schlitz stuff, from many different advertising campaigns. If the light I quoted/copied is the one, I not interested. Do you still have those sconces next to the light in the picture I quoted ? They have an image of a woman holding up a globe of the Earth.
The ice box and claw foot bath tub. The claw foot bath tub is recognized as valuable. The ice box, not recognized but valuable. Both, to the right person at the right time. This is not the time.
I have about the same ... ice box, but mine has a compressor. A fridge/freezer though it looks almost identical.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I have a bunch of Schlitz stuff, from many different advertising campaigns. If the light I quoted/copied is the one, I not interested. Do you still have those sconces next to the light in the picture I quoted ? They have an image of a woman holding up a globe of the Earth.
The ice box and claw foot bath tub. The claw foot bath tub is recognized as valuable. The ice box, not recognized but valuable. Both, to the right person at the right time. This is not the time.
I have about the same ... ice box, but mine has a compressor. A fridge/freezer though it looks almost identical.

Wow really you have the same ice box? Then you could probably tell us more about ours! Any pics of yours? Your ice box has a compressor? Was that original? Wow cool!!

Um the Schlitz sconces with the woman holding the globe? Gone. They sold quickly. Very quickly. Check ebay for values on them. I did. They went fast. Cash and carry sales.

Why did you qoute a pic of an item you didn't want? That part has me baffled...

Tachyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TachyonSend a Private Message to TachyonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed the small cast iron stove next to your ice box, was that a pick? Not sure how the market is out there but those tend to be pretty popular around this area, sadly not popular enough to justify the shipping costs though.

Some cool stuff you got there^^^^^.

Pms sent, check your inbox if your waiting on one.

Thanks! At least they're different from the normal stuff that I get. Didn't get the PM from you though.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tachyon:

I just noticed the small cast iron stove next to your ice box, was that a pick? Not sure how the market is out there but those tend to be pretty popular around this area, sadly not popular enough to justify the shipping costs though.

Thanks! At least they're different from the normal stuff that I get. Didn't get the PM from you though.

Me , ive sold many Griswold cast iron and have never lost money. When you start coming across the larger pans and spider logo pans then the money starts flowing. Vintage le creuset is worth bank too along with aunt jemima figurines.
Edit: you said stove, not skillet. Oops

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 06-12-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man this guy had 11 Disney ceramic figurines from the 1987 Disney Collection. Pluto, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc, etc. I seen just the Pluto sold on Ebay for $19.99. This frigging guy sold them all. All 11 for $1.00 each!! Grrrrr! That set would have brought some bucks!! Grrrrr. He's still kicking himself in the azz.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why did you qoute a pic of an item you didn't want? That part has me baffled...

I wasn't sure if the one I quoted a picture of was the one you kept saying is still available.

Um the Schlitz sconces with the woman holding the globe? Gone. They sold quickly.

If they sold quickly, your price was too low, . What did you get for them, if you don't mind me asking ? EBay prices mean nothing and everything. Depending on how bad you want it, how bad someone else wanted it, timing, and if you are trying to buy cheap to sell high.

Wow really you have the same ice box? Then you could probably tell us more about ours! Any pics of yours? Your ice box has a compressor? Was that original? Wow cool!!

Not exactly, . I recognized it as not worthy to throw away or scrap metal price cash in on it. It's sitting on family property but the wife won't let me bring it home. It's not the exact same either. I think mine is either General Electric or, ?, Frigidaires. The compressor is original I think 'cause the electric cord has cloth insulation.
I am always getting stuff for free or very good bargains. My problem is getting rid of it, or should I say the will to get rid of it.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah all the stuff from my early posts, the tub, the icebox, the childs wardrobe, the stove were free for helping someone move some stuff up some stairs to a third floor. Oh and a brand new toilet too! Lol

Some of the other stuff I am buying. Most items are bought below asking price.

Yes parting with stuff is tough. Some items are very rare. Like these.

It's gonna be pretty tough to part with those babies! I paid dearly for them. They are straight from Malaysia. Boulevard series test castings of 2 much beloved cars!! Think about where these cars came from! They have never been in a package, not released to the public. I imagine someone grabbed them from a factory trash can? Not sure, but I am sure they are extremely rare!! Peep that Delorean

Edit. Thats test casting #44 of the Fiero and test casting #50 of the Delorean! Wow!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-12-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I gotta say a few things about the trunks Brad bought. I have been really busy, haven't had a chance to REALLY look them over. Well I finally got a chance today.

The markings here say, "Pat'd Mar. 24. 9."

Correct me if I'm wrong but thats March 24th 1909. Wow.... I almost fell down when I saw it. lol

edit my cams flash shows every nick and scratch like its Niagra. I'll take some day light pics tomorrow perhaps and you'll see how cool this thing looks!

edit edit... I don't clean these items AT ALL. Let the owners dust them. You could ruin a $200 piece in seconds trying to clean it. Ask me how I know.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-14-2012).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me likey! How much?! -Jason

Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man I gotta say a few things about the trunks Brad bought. I have been really busy, haven't had a chance to REALLY look them over. Well I finally got a chance today.

The markings here say, "Pat'd Mar. 24. 9."

Nice trunk.
What material is the area with black berry pattern? Copper, Leather?
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

Nice trunk.
What material is the area with black berry pattern? Copper, Leather?

Appears to be tooled copper. Wow! Think for a moment how old this thing is, then consider its condition. Wow! These are the pieces I'm looking for. I wanna scoure Maine and get things like this into peoples personal collections. Pieces like this deserve loving homes, not barns and basements!!

Thanks for your time!
Andrew

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Me likey! How much?! -Jason

Hehe!! I was wondering how long that would take.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to PM me on the size and price of the Captain Morgan piece?
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Appears to be tooled copper. Wow! Think for a moment how old this thing is, then consider its condition. Wow! These are the pieces I'm looking for. I wanna scoure Maine and get things like this into peoples personal collections. Pieces like this deserve loving homes, not barns and basements!!

Thanks for your time!
Andrew

Wow, This was a high end piece when it was new. Very Nice !.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:
Wow, This was a high end piece when it was new. Very Nice !.

Yeah whom ever bought it brand new, was a wealthy person. Think about all the things that come along with owning a trunk such as this. You'd have to have a place to keep it. A way to move it. Think about all that for a few minutes!! A way to move it? Perhaps a wagon? What pulls a wagon? Right, horses. Now you have horses. Now you need a place to keep the horses......and on and on.....

Beautiful piece and I'm very glad it's going to a great home! Both trunks!! Thats coolest thing ever IMHO!!

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehe!! I was wondering how long that would take.

As long as it isn't Eleventy-Seventy Gazzillon dollars! The price should be somewhat affordable. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 06-14-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

As long as it isn't Eleventy-Seventy Gazzillon dollars! The price should be somewhat affordable. -Jason

Damn dude, either you've got ESP or you know pricing cause your "eleventy-seventy gazzillon" is right on track with my figures ....

They arrived today and man!! Wait for pics with details about the cars.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Awful tough to go picking when I gotta leave this behind...

oops how'd that last pic get in there?! hehe

Wait till the season realy starts!! Oh man! Tough to stay focused when theres so much, um ah um pretty ladies, in town...
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

It appears that Hotwheels tested the idea of adding side marker lights then scratched the idea. None of the production Boulevard Fiero have side markers!

First thing I can see on closer inspection!
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always love the passenger side air vents.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too Brad. Look for pics here soon of the other trunk!
More Hotwheels Boulevard Fiero info. Theres a stamp on bottom of my special little red production test, EO1. Same stamp location regular Boulevard car, EO5. I've got here in my hand car #44 of the first ever run!!! Giggity giggity! Wonder where the rest have gone?...hmmm. theres 49 others somewhere.

Anyone else have a Boulevard Fiero they can check the stamp on bottom? Sorry my cam chomps a big old hog
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

I always love the passenger side air vents.

Brad

You fine sir have a PM!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
The other trunk Brad now owns. Only markings I could find are here.

Says, "Eagle lock company Terryville Conn. USA"

Nice shelf inside. Theres an extra piece of panel inside, I can't tell where it goes. Looks like maybe piece of a cover to the shelf? Dunno.

Maybe someone could dig something up about the lock company? I gotta go bubble wrap the trunk...Incedently bubble wrap is shipped to Walmart in cartons. Ironic IMO.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Somebody poke Delerean00 for me and tell him about that Delorean?? I'm curious to see his reaction

Edit to add. The rear deck lid or louvers on the Delorean opens up!!! I bet you wanna know whats under there huh? Lol!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-14-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

About a third of a roll of bubble wrap. The rest will be used for the other trunk. Almost a whole 100ft roll of packing tape. Maybe 2lbs at most added weight. Trying to find a roll of clothesline I have around here somewhere to make a makeshift lifting point or two. We don't want some tired grumpy bus driver lifting these babies by 100 year old handles!! Them handles belong to Brad and his Family Plus finding trunks this old with both handles is getting harder and harder IMO. Would be a damm shame for one of the handles to get busted!!

I'm gonna do my best to see these get there safely!

Edit I gotta keep that roll of bubble wrap hidden from our 3 and 1/2 year old, and my 12 yr old, and myself! hehe.

edit...pop pop pop pop pop, ok I'll put the roll away now. Popping them makes me happy!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-15-2012).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If that test Fiero happens to find it's way into the trunk I wouldn't complain.

Brad
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It appears that Hotwheels tested the idea of adding side marker lights then scratched the idea. None of the production Boulevard Fiero have side markers!

First thing I can see on closer inspection!

Hmmm. Interesting! Very interesting! A certain website has deleted and or blocked all posts regarding these cars! They have been completely erased from the blog. All posted pics have been removed. All traces of our private chat have been removed. There was two pages of discussion between the seller and myself. It's all gone. No bullshizzle! Wow. Hope the dudes in suits don't show up!!!

I'm really not kidding they deleted pages of stuff, it's really gone! Hopefully I can still contact seller! He has a list for me!

EDIT! They can't delete these ^^^ pics can they? shizz! What have I done? lol

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-15-2012).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hide the Fiero in the trunk, they will never look there.

Brad
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No BS a certain website has deleted all posts regarding them 2 production test cars. Even PM's have been deleted. Crazy! The suits obviously do not like the fact that these cars have escaped their grasp perhaps? I would post a link but that would be like showing everyone my personal suppliers home address Thats not gonna happen any time soon. Maybe after I dry up the sources supply!! Sorry no offense, business.

Sooo. Went Greyhound this morning! Why is it everytime I go to the bus station there are hotties there? Y? I'm serious there were hotties at the station each of the last 3 times I been. I need therapy...

Some pics..
Checking in

The bus had just pulled up, we just made it in time.

There it is. All loaded up! Look at the poor bastids on the bus! They don't look to happy! lol next time maybe they should ride the train!

I have a copy of the ticket and will scan and post asap.

Details...

We just made it in time. The station manager was obviously very busy. The bus was full. Um he said there are some tracking numbers on the ticket that can be used via telephone. He said IIRC 4 transfers total. Space available. If it will fit on the bus they will put it on. If it won't fit it will wait for the next bus. I asked how long it would take to get to its destination and he gave me this exzasperated look. 5-7 days he said, however I couldn't help but feel like he was just giving me a quick answer and wanted me to leave him alone. He was super busy.

Um when he brought the trunk out at the last minute and saw me standing there he said, "Oh your still here huh? Wanted to see your trunk off huh?" Yes I do I replied and I helped him load it. The makeshift rope handles are working great!!! Glad we added those!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock