Started on: 03-12-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 226 (5087 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 05-12-2015 12:51 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied Cooter. Most of the beer stuff got bought out quick. Nature of the business.

Sorry. Still have that sweet looking Schlitz lamp tho. 1958. Only one other that I've seen and guy wanted $150 for his...

BTW your the second to inquire about that piece.

Edit..Yes, finally page 2. And I own it

Somebody needs the JOB ashtray! Thats a real beauty! It looks way cooler in person, the pic doesn't do it justice. At all. Look on Ebay for one.

Sale pending on this

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-03-2012).]

IP: Logged
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help a fellow out, just trying to drum up some gas cash! Click the links for me? Get the views up? More views and bidders get edgy and bid I think it's for a Great cause...

It's just ebay auctions for them old school video games.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks and have a great Memorial weekend!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Help a fellow out, just trying to drum up some gas cash! Click the links for me? Get the views up? More views and bidders get edgy and bid I think it's for a Great cause...

It's just ebay auctions for them old school video games.

Thanks and have a great Memorial weekend!

Come on....Bid this up??? For me? If you win and don't want it I swear I will Paypal you the cost and fees. Bid smartly and just bid it up, .50cents? DO NOT let this guy get the SNES set for a friggin $1...

Edit. please? hehe

Edit again...srry the last set of games from the first link that sold went for $31. It had only 4 games, no jewel cases.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-28-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Lol! Ok whoever Doefever is. If it was a PFF'er then TYVM!

edit Doefever just bid it up to $15.50!! Too funny!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-28-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to Ebay this. What to list it under though??? Apperently our little fire sale isn't over yet...

SOLD!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How tall is that ashtray? eBay brings IE on my work computer to a crawl, but how much would something like thatgo for?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

How tall is that ashtray? eBay brings IE on my work computer to a crawl, but how much would something like thatgo for?

Can't find another like it for sale. It's about 3ft tall. My picker friend says he would look for $40 for it. Dunno. Brand new, never used, great looking paint. More then perfect man cave item.

theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in pretty much any beer stuff and that ashtray--I never saw this thread until now! I will PM you later--at work now.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I am interested in pretty much any beer stuff and that ashtray--I never saw this thread until now! I will PM you later--at work now.

Most of the beer stuff went pretty fast. Theres a few pieces left, like my personal favorite the Schlitz table lamp from 1958. Very nice looking.

Lol, my talk to everyone technique worked great today. College girls in the winter rental across the street just gave me this. Yes college girls, there was 5 of them I think. Yes there were college girls walking around all the time. (i didn't wanna tell anyone cause you'd all wanna come visit)...

One of them said, "My dad said if it won't fit in the car to leave it or give it away or trash it"

WOW

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody needs this beautiful table lamp!! Very nice petina, a lil dusty but I'll leave cleaning to the new owners. Works just great.

3 sided glass with really cool details. Made in 1958. Seen one on Ebay priced at $150. I'll take $50?? Plus shipping of course, very light weight. Make an offer I can't refuse.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

LMK heading for an Ebay near you soon.

That's a 54 year old, unbroken, rare table lamp.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-31-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Kowabunga Dude!!

$1.00. Remember Ninja Turtles are all the rage apparently. Lets see what happens. Going on Ebay quick!
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pm's replied! Will ship ASAP! Sad to see it go...that's the toughest part bout picking.

Now I'm off to find some boxes...

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick pick today. More small stuff but hey, keep it simple for now.

Official Universal Studios Monsters from 1992. Both made in the Phillipines. They both work great, eyes light up and the hands move around. Dracula has a evil laugh and Wolfman, well we all know what he does... Pretty cool. Wonder if theres a market for them, I feel like I may have taken a chance on them. Guess we shall see.

Edit..Creature from the Black Lagoon from this same set just sold for $19.99 and it had a broken eye. we have two of them! Both work as they should! Should go for around $50ish?...nice.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-05-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Look these up on Ebay. Score! Both games and game guides are there!! Both in great condition.

Wow. This is a very adult game. Nudity, sex, drugs, alcohol, violence it's all in this game! Note the female holding his gun on the game cover

Wonder what the both of them will fetch??

edit. This is a highly sought after game!!! Oh yeah and I've got 2 copies to sell together!

edit edit...heres the ebay link. Click please and get the views up? Help a fellow PFF'er out? Watch these sell They will.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Con...&hash=item3f1848afc1

edit..dang typo

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked these up on my way home from the store. Anyone still playing Playstation 1? Great set of four games. Medal of honor, Medal of honor underground, Final fantasy 8, Gran turismo 2.

Gran Turismo is 2 disc and Final Fantasy is 4 disc. Great games with all guide books. No cracked cases.

Should I sell as a set or seperate? Anyone want any of these? LMK. Otherwise ebay it is...
Tachyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TachyonSend a Private Message to TachyonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the thread you've got going here, especially the older stuff. How often to you get out picking antiques? Where have you been going to pick up this stuff?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tachyon:

I like the thread you've got going here, especially the older stuff. How often to you get out picking antiques? Where have you been going to pick up this stuff?

Well TY and welcome to PFF if I may. As of now I have several reliable sources, storage auctions, everyday collectors, word of mouth mostly though.

One guy I know just loves buying storage units at auction. He's more interested in the auction part, the rush I guess. Well he often doesn't bother to dig through stuff that much and would rather sell outright. Boxes of stuff he never even goes through.

Then theres the ever popular, "I need cash for this, how much can you give me?" deals. Bought a brand new washer/dryer matching set yesterday. Tough to move physically but they will sell fast, with plenty of profit margin. I could easily make $50-100 on them.

Another mans junk...

Edit Why did you see something you like?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
The first bid has been cast on Ebay for the Conker Xbox games. $25.00. For 2 copies? That's a sweet deal. Heck sell the second copy and keep one for free! Think about it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Con...&hash=item3f1848afc1

Last ebay auction on 1 copy went for $25.00 IIRC

edit...1 copy of this game just went for $30.00!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1918 Eveready Daylo. Daylo was the name that Eveready was going to use for it's flashlights. It's what they planned on calling them, the name flashlight caught on better. Imagine we would all be saying, "Babe, have you seen my Daylo?". Lol

Anyway this piece is OLD!! Never guess where this one came from! I was at a job in Biddeford Maine. Crawling through an old old old buildings crawl space, up above. Shimmying across the rafters so as not to fall through the ceiling. Headlamp strapped to my head, when I look over and theres something shiney. There it was, no telling how long it had been up there, It had those crappy goverment issues batteries in it. Green govt. issue batteries. I replaced them with new ones and the thing still works!!

Homeowner had never seen it before in his life! Said, "Take that old piece of crap I have a mag light." lol

Beautiful curved lense, silver plated brass, thermalite or bakelite, IIRC is the name of the early version of plastic. I'd have to look that up again.

Them dang monsters!! GRRRRrr, Momma wants to keep them! Why? For what? The Zombie apocolyps? We can distract the zombies with them? Were not hoarders, were trying to be pickers...

Hardest part of picking is letting it go!
Tachyon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TachyonSend a Private Message to TachyonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit Why did you see something you like?

Not yet, but I'll be watching the thread for sure! When you start getting some antique farm stuff or car and oil related stuff, I might be flooding your inbox.

I try to go picking whenever I get a chance to, but I usually only go to farm auctions and every once and a while I get a lead on a private collector. This week I'm going to check out one of the very few storage auctions in the area, it'll probably be a waste of my time but we'll see.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Eveready flashlight is almost 100 years old! Still works. Switches could use a cleaning because gettin it to work is tricky. New owners can monkey with it. I don't wanna mess with it and break it. That is a very nice piece! Americana, lots of history in that piece. It's true Wiki link, middle of the page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...ional_Carbon_Company

1918 is when they added the signal button and also it was the last year they used the curved lense. The lense is really cool. These were modified coal miner lamps. They took what they learned from them and made the flashlight an every day tool. The signal button was highly touted as a life saving device.

Talk about American history! I really love that piece...srry hehe
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todays score. 4 brand new bikes. Theres a couple nice bikes in there. A very nice Kona and a Next. These nice folks bought a house and wanted the "junk" out of the houses basement. I actually got paid to take these! sheesh...

SOLD SOLD SOLD Made a few quick bucks on them. Sold cheap as I don't wanna deal with bikes to much.

Heres a really Great Haro! I traded 3 crappy Wal-Mart bikes to a guy that sells bikes to exchange students. Exchange students don't buy Haros. I got the crappy Wal-Mart bikes at the end of last summer for free and kept them in our basement for 1 winter! lol Our son Caleb LOVES his new Haro! $200 bike easily!

I actually got paid to take this stuff away?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-09-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I could sell those bikes^^^ to a guy that sells bikes to exchange students or, I could ask one of the many that walk by our place everyday if they would like to buy a nice bike, cheap. Why would I sell them to this other guy? This guys only gonna wanna pay around $30-40. Couldn't I get $50 ea for the two nice ones and $30 for the cheapo.

The little girls bike could go free! To a kid that needs it! Show up at my house with your kid that the bike will fit and it's yours. Free! Gotta bring your kid tho..
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
YESSS!! Those 2 Conker Xbox games are up to $41 with 4 days left! How sweet is that? $...See the Ebay link in one of my previous posts..
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove around the corner up the street and there was three exchange students standing there. Suitcases in hand. Looking like they were on another planet. I stopped and asked if they needed help. Turns out they had just arrived and needed a place to stay. Took them for a ride around town in Mommas Jeep. All the rooms are filling up quick around here. Finally found them a room for 2 weeks till the season really kicks in. Then the room will be for tourist. Atleast this gives them 2 weeks to find a room...

Anyway long story short. Selling ^^^^ those bikes to them. Cheap too! Hook a fellow up type thing.

The one kid that speaks some english wanted to know how they could repay me. Told them, if my son ever travelled I would hope someone would help him. That's all the payment I need.

Thinking about starting a RAOK thread. Random act of kindness. What do you think? Sorry I'm going OT in my own thread
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
_Please keep posting, I really really enjoy reading about your treasure hunts and finds. I do wish you would have listed the conker games sepreate though, as I would have liked to have had one (I don't need 2! ). -Jason
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

_Please keep posting, I really really enjoy reading about your treasure hunts and finds. I do wish you would have listed the conker games sepreate though, as I would have liked to have had one (I don't need 2! ). -Jason

Lol will do with the posts. Plus this is a really great way for me to keep it all sorted as well.

As for the Conker game, buy both, keep one sell the other. Make your money back...easy.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drove around the corner up the street and there was three exchange students standing there. Suitcases in hand. Looking like they were on another planet. I stopped and asked if they needed help. Turns out they had just arrived and needed a place to stay. Took them for a ride around town in Mommas Jeep. All the rooms are filling up quick around here. Finally found them a room for 2 weeks till the season really kicks in. Then the room will be for tourist. Atleast this gives them 2 weeks to find a room...

Anyway long story short. Selling ^^^^ those bikes to them. Cheap too! Hook a fellow up type thing.

The one kid that speaks some english wanted to know how they could repay me. Told them, if my son ever travelled I would hope someone would help him. That's all the payment I need.

Thinking about starting a RAOK thread. Random act of kindness. What do you think? Sorry I'm going OT in my own thread

Thats cool. Glad they found you. Rides with strangers and all...

There actually was a RAOK thread a while back, its just something people didn't really post much about it seemed, not a big response.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice score today!!

TMNT movie poster, TMNT dvd, TMNT Xbox game! 2 more copies of Conker for Xbox!!

Beautiful Old school Mickey Mouse record player!

Needs a needle apparently, where the heck am I gonna find one?...

Fun stuff today. They had ALOT more stuff but I need to do some research first before buying the lot!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-07-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
One of you had a Mickey Mouse record player! Theres not a doubt in my mind
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of you had a Mickey Mouse record player! Theres not a doubt in my mind

I had a Barbie Record player.

Long story.

My Grandmother would switch presents for my sister and I constantly. It wasn't a delusional thing, it was a mind rape thing. My sister in turn was psychotic and wouldn't switch any presents with me.

The other 3 kids (at that point) always got appropriate gifts.

Well, not that long if I leave out some of the more disturbing gifts. As for the why? I have no clue, likely because her son was not me or my sisters blood father.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SOLD!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!

Love this thread.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very nice trunk. The old lady beat me up on this...Copper panels with beautiful inlay work, brass lock, both side handles, lots of work went into this piece. Both side handles? I haven't even been able to place this piece yet! They had another, broken leather straps. Very nice looking though. I will definately be going back to that pick

Theres a panel in there. I didn't want to mess with it. Get it out of there, put it back in and you've got a nice compartment.

The Gone with the wind dolls are NOT for sale...srry.

I have lots more pics to post and stuff we picked but photobucket is killing my computer....

SOLD SOLD SOLD

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Love this thread.

Hehe. Your stuff will go out ASAP. Finding a box has been challenging. The ashtray folds but shipping it folded flat scares me because if someone bends it the item will be damaged. I'd rather ship it assembled, with peanuts or airbags. Then stick the matchbox trucks inside. Combine shipping. I meant to PM you in regards to this but got sidetracked. I'm glad you chimed in!

If theres anything you would require me to do please feel free to PM or text or call me, I'm pretty sure I sent a PM with my cell??

I only want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Thats my breaking point.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehe. Your stuff will go out ASAP. Finding a box has been challenging. The ashtray folds but shipping it folded flat scares me because if someone bends it the item will be damaged. I'd rather ship it assembled, with peanuts or airbags. Then stick the matchbox trucks inside. Combine shipping. I meant to PM you in regards to this but got sidetracked. I'm glad you chimed in!

If theres anything you would require me to do please feel free to PM or text or call me, I'm pretty sure I sent a PM with my cell??

I only want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Thats my breaking point.

I completely trust you. I'm sure you will find the optimal shipping solution, and I don't think I could be worried about it if I tried. Have you ever tried worrying while on vacation in Hawaii? I'm not sure that's even possible.

And yes, I've got your number should I need to get ahold of you once I'm back on the mainland.

As a sidenote, the reason I wanted that ashtray so bad, is because my favorite rapper has a song with the title "Job" and its pretty much my lifestyle. heh heh.

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A very nice trunk. The old lady beat me up on this...Copper panels with beautiful inlay work, brass lock, both side handles, lots of work went into this piece. Both side handles? I haven't even been able to place this piece yet! They had another, broken leather straps. Very nice looking though. I will definately be going back to that pick

Theres a panel in there. I didn't want to mess with it. Get it out of there, put it back in and you've got a nice compartment.

The Gone with the wind dolls are NOT for sale...srry.

I have lots more pics to post and stuff we picked but photobucket is killing my computer....

Trunk claimed?

Can I claim it?

Brad
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brad. Lemme go back to the ladies house and grab the other trunk she had. I didn't really have much cash on me yesterday. There is another trunk she has for sale. Flat top. Less decorations. More subtle. Very beautiful still. Leather, wood, metal. I will send you a reply to your PM

There I was yesterday all depressed because I hadn't picked 1 item all day! I asked Momma if she wanted to go for a ride in my 86se. Guess what happend?! I found the perfect pick! Theres not much wiggle room on the ladies prices but if I bundle she goes for it. Lol One of the things I love about picking is negotiating prices. It's not like shopping at Wal-mart. Haggling rules the sales!

Somewhere out there, sitting in a dusty room or on a shelf, is the perfect item someone has always wanted! No, not wanted, needed! Need sounds better then want IMO...
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Have you ever tried worrying while on vacation in Hawaii?

Rub it in why don't you

Found your box. Lamp box from UPS store. Cut it down a bit, fill it with packing and off its going!! Look for tracking #'s soon.

TYVM for supporting my habit!! Plus were stimulating the economy!

edit...cool song you linked BTW!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-08-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK here goes the other trunk. Beautiful two tone wood accents. This one appears to actually be in better condition.

The inside has a shelf that is removable.

Man if my head wasn't attached...got half way home when I realized I'd left my digital camera behind. Had to turn around and race back. Lucky it was right where I set it down...

SOLD SOLD SOLDto the guy in the boat! Both of em, not both guys in the boat, both trunks!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Brad, were gonna need to hammer shipping details out. Which Greyhound terminal is closest to you? Shoot me a pm when you getta sec. Man I hate to see these beauties go.

Hardest part bout picking...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock