Started on: 01-02-2010 03:16 AM
Replies: 226 (5867 views)
Last post by: unboundmo on 02-15-2018 11:13 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was funny, rushing through Paris all to meet a girl. I think he went through 5 red lights to get to where he was going. It would have been cool if they showed his car just once.

I just saw a show about jay Leno and his superstar "jet" powered car on speed this afternoon. When I get a chance I'll see if there is a YouTube video on it.
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it a ford Fiesta a tunercar?

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

'88 Fiero GT - Project MIDTRBO
'10 Camaro LT/RS - daily driver
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11-second winter beater
There's no replacement for turbo placement

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That ford fiesta video is one of the best that I ever seen. How entertaining was that!? Thanks for sharing....

I saw the episode on BBC top gear with the other arial... Now 500 hp!!! Wow. Nice v8 too 10500 rpm incredible for a street legal car. I saw one on supercars exposed too. I would totally like to have one.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

and this is just the hot laps

absolutely !
its hard to top the sound of a 410 sprint car
and on top of that pulling a wheelie at 100+mph on dirt
makes the hair on my arms stand up just thinking about it
i cant wait for spring

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
00 VW GTi VR6 -- Not stock
06 VW GTi 2.0t
99 Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0 AWD

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Hennessey was crazy kyunderdawg.. 220 mph. It reminds me of the viper drag video I posted a couple pages back though it was at the drag strip.

BOOST MAN... I love it. I wonder if he likes the sound of his fuel pump.

I wanted to show the viper again and how it launches.... especially watching outside of the car.. I wonder how fast he would go if he didn't run out of track

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-09-2011).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
163mph @ 8.75......... WOW ! ! I like how he was fighting to keep it in a straight line. Thats lots of torque to control.

That Hennessey GT Prototype looks like a Lotus Elise on steroids. The TVR Speed 12 is pretty ugly ( IMO ), but is supposed to be one fast car.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 02-09-2011).]

FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hennesy GT is actually made off of the lotus else platform, its all lotus up till the rear firewall then its all custom tube frame made to cradle that monster twin turbo v8! I read an article in Road and Track :P
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe I've seen this when it was on BBC ( The real Top Gear ) anyway... Stig at his best.

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Low and beHOLDDDDD!!! ______ the Gumbert

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Last one for the evening... The LFA

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's Gumpert Apollo.

The LFA is one of the best sounding road cars in existence IMO. Pure automotive ecstasy.

Thanks for the "time to wake up" vids.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to share a great sounding video yet they are moving very fast.. I mean slow... GMR run in the San Gabriel valley mountains... Upland up to Mount Baldy, across to Azusa Canyon and back down. There like 35 cars in a row... Tun up the sound too - Tell me if you notice anything

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-16-2011).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I notice two good lookin cars from the 80s
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep.... Mine was the first one you saw

---------

Dudes and dudettes.... This is one bad ass car!!!.... Don't mind the music at first because it'll become music to your ears..

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
I have to include this Lambo.. with the Heffner turbo set up

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
AWWWW MAN!!! Tubbed out sound... My favorite - the Pantera and the titanium tips on this thing... WOW I want this sound on my Fiero.. Think it's possible?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-17-2011).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easily, a carb'd SBC with a huge cam... That's not to say anything else about the rest of the setup, though.
I think you'd be happier with the 8000 rpm wail of a V12. :P That would require a stretch and a longitudinal tranny, though.

Good gawsh almighty, that TT Gallardo gets my heart pumping.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep going back to that pantera video... Man, what a sound!

What you think of having the look of the tips just dumping out like that? Just plain SWEET in my book. I took a snap shot of the screen and I'm going to attempt a Photoshop in a Fiero.....
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
here's that Lambo on the street...

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for that.

I don't think the exhaust looks right on a Fiero, it looks good on the Pantera because it has no rear fascia to speak of, so it matches. JMHO, though.

I just finished test driving a 2011 Camaro SS (I'm not all that impressed compared to my 1LT) and the factory exhaust is quiet and sounds like cr@p! It doesn't sound anything like this!

Did I post up the vid of my V6 Camaro's exhaust here? I forget and don't feel like scrolling. It's not a bad a*^ car compared to these, but the Corsa catback sure does make it sound sweet.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Did I post up the vid of my V6 Camaro's exhaust here? I forget and don't feel like scrolling. It's not a bad a*^ car compared to these, but the Corsa catback sure does make it sound sweet.

Yes... I love the corsa. I just ordered a MRP2.0. I have no mufflers now and love the sound but its to loud.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this tonight and thought it was a good treat.

TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... That was great... The best part is the 4" short tube exhaust... Man if that crate motor was just a little more lobed out..
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is definitely time for a treat.....!!!!! Don't you think?

Turn up your VOLUME

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to give myself a bump just because.... I can.. No really though. Check out the videos!! Share your finds with us too.

Music to your ears on the last one above... All makes

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-20-2011).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

If you like horsepower, you'll like this. It's a '55 Chevy with a Rolls Royce Merlin V12, tuned for about 3000 HP.

For some reason, the sound is really weak. So you'll have to turn it up.

Aussie Aussie Aussie io io io
PFF
System Bot
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by unboundmo:

AWWWW MAN!!! Tubbed out sound... My favorite - the Pantera and the titanium tips on this thing... WOW I want this sound on my Fiero.. Think it's possible?

I like this one
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

If they are going to call it a '63 then why doesn't it have a split rear window like the original?

Black Lotus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black LotusSend a Private Message to Black LotusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of you guys really won't be able to comprehend the awesomeness of this mega coolness --but put on your headphones and TURN UP THE SOUND and give it a watch anyway. Sounds like Sam Posey narrating.
http://www.youtube.com/watc...wGrY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watc...-p4Q&feature=related
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those were Great movies. I remember going to the riverside track with my dad 3 or 4 years in a row.. It was when number 14, lowebrauw ( spelling error) won every race... Those were great close up racing days. Not like today where you are restricted for your safety and have a chainlink fence in every picture...

I wonder if anyone has a true race Fiero video from the past back in the late 80s?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 12-07-2017).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:
I wonder if anyone has a true race Fiero video from the past back in the late 80s?

Here you go (not much of the Fieros but Bob Earl wiped up the GTU class with his):

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 07-21-2011).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How great was that Allturbo.. Thanks.. I was the whole race. GO FIERO!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on this Skyline kick right now... There's nothing like the original Skyline R34 but first... Let's look at the roots.

Old Skyline GTR on Fuji Speedway
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Holly crap, what an angle....! Turn up your volumes on this one... Soooo bad A%^

Skyline Type M runs 7 second pass

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 09-13-2011).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Okay... One more..

Skyline R33 GT-R vs. Skyline R34 GT-R

Awhile back, several years, I found a 10 or 11 minute video on all 9 and 10 second cars dragging at Sendai, Japan... The commentator stated that if you don't get it in a 9 second run than you shouldn't bother.... but I can't find it know...

-----------------

Edit to say that I found it.... And it's already on page 1 of my thread

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 09-13-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave