I LOVE BAD A*^ CARS !!!!!!! by unboundmo
Started on: 01-02-2010 03:16 AM
Replies: 226 (5865 views)
Last post by: unboundmo on 02-15-2018 11:13 PM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says... I LOVE BAD A*^ CARS... Have you come across a few that you think deserves the spot light?... Post iT!

Just quick search through Youtube.... settled my urges... some

Here has the best in ultimate cars sounds that I found... CHECK IT OUT!! The lambo at the end sounds so sweet..... Man do I WANT HORSEPOWER... TURBO HERE I COME

and the next video will get into your bones.... Damn I want to drive NOW!!!!!

Just type in ultimate car sounds and you'll get all of them... Beware, They are addicting

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 12-07-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who Here fiends for a FAST CAR|??????
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not fair getting us northerner's excited when we can't drive our cars !

You'd like the sound this "sucker" makes in my Fiero !!!

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PRETTY!! VERY pretty!! What kinda christmas tree is THAT then?
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What? None of them sound like pissed off weed wackers? Who woulda thought ...

So where do those morons get their idea of what sounds 'good' ?!?!?!?
manofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for manofieroClick Here to visit manofiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to manofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have got to know, what is the yellow/orange car at the 5 minute mark in the first video?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ummm...does my 1986 fiero GT qualify??

Nick
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My one dream of all time is to take a formula 1 on the road for a drive no track or anything just a nice road drive like in drivin.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wait until there is no more IC engine one day... they will sound like electric toy cars
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't care for the Skyline... Dude doesn't know how to drive but the infinity G35 has a supercharged V8 in it... hear it scream... It's nothing like the other videos though.

Sorry but the V6 has some way to go.... no disrespect.. sounds go for a 2.8L

Not sure what the yellow car is at mark 5 min ... but did you hear that firebird after it.. And the GTO?

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Has anyone come across any cool videos to post in this thread that are worth hearing?
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
All I can say on this one is DAMN..... I NEED ONE OF THOSE VERY BADLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
another treat!!! -- hill climb

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this

and this

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!~ What a sound.. and a great ride
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the American 'exotics'

Hennessey dyno pulls:

Camaro flyby

yup... not exactly stock.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you like horsepower, you'll like this. It's a '55 Chevy with a Rolls Royce Merlin V12, tuned for about 3000 HP.

For some reason, the sound is really weak. So you'll have to turn it up.
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by manofiero:

Ok, I have got to know, what is the yellow/orange car at the 5 minute mark in the first video?

That would be an Ascari A10

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This thread rocks, thanks for sharing.

Here's my contribution. Okay, so it isn't in a car, but it will be!
This is one Honda engine that I wouldn't mind being in my Fiero. I wonder if the Getrag 282 can shift at 19,000 rpm and handle over 800hp.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I love Panteras too.... What model and year is this one?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-03-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2010 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that is a GT5-S. Those are factory flares. I believe they started making those in th mid-Eighties. That was a nice one. My dad had a red and black 1975 Pantera L for a short while in 1983 when I was in HS. He bought it for $6500 in The Netherlands. When you ask him about it, he gets sad for letting it go. It is just best not to say the word Pantera around him. We don't even get bagels at Panera's.

What's up, homie? Great thread.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

If you like horsepower, you'll like this. It's a '55 Chevy with a Rolls Royce Merlin V12, tuned for about 3000 HP.

For some reason, the sound is really weak. So you'll have to turn it up.

AWESOME!

Motor yea!
Body neah (well, the back-quaters anyway).

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-05-2010).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the hills are alive...with the sound of high performance engines!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone come across any more videos lately?

Bumb for the love of cars
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found another one.. Maybe new to you but I keep going back to it....

This next one is just a major tease...

This is a must see.. Viper fans.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-08-2010).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't stay away from this thread.
Some American V8's

3:15

mmm, cams

open headers db contest

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-09-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE DISPLACEMENT AND A SUPER CHARGER ON TOP!

Well... We've seen MEAT now Are there any turbo junkies out there??

Here's some bad a^% skyline drags from Japan. 9 seconds doing 165mph.. It's 11 minutes but I think it's worth it.

I can't get the link to show on this thread. It'll take you to google videos... enjoy!

http://video.google.ca/vide...q=theuae&pr=goog-sl#

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-09-2010).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turbo

love that whine

he runs it again at the 4:30 mark

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-09-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now you're talkin'!

This one is hilarious, beware of the bad language though...

Race is at about the 0:42 second mark

Look at the size of that turbo! ...

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-09-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I GOT ONE FOR YAH!! ... I actually want to go for a drive in something like this.

SWEET CONTRIBUTE ALL... I want one for myself - anything turboed... Especially my Fiero -- 3.4 p/r pushing 10 to 12 psi will do for me... for right now anyway... got the 3.4 done - turbo is next

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-10-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wait till about 20 seconds in....pretty cool
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:
SWEET CONTRIBUTE ALL... I want one for myself - anything turboed... Especially my Fiero -- 3.4 p/r pushing 10 to 12 psi will do for me... for right now anyway... got the 3.4 done - turbo is next

Though it won't be quite as bad arse as most of the cars here, when Project MIDTRBO ('88 GT w/3100 turbo on high boost, essentially) is complete I'll have to post up vids here too.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-11-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know... But it'll give me some boost sensation Hopefully I can get it up to 260-275hp. I would rate the engine now that I have to be around the 180 mark. It's not stock. Definitely post your videos when you're done.

I have to grow up some to get into these cars posted... Though I'm 34 now. I'll get there!
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and this is just the hot laps

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:
I know... But it'll give me some boost sensation Hopefully I can get it up to 260-275hp. I would rate the engine now that I have to be around the 180 mark. It's not stock.

Oh, no I was talking about my car not being as awesome as these, not yours. I would never disgrace another Fiero like that.

Well, maybe except for this one, but it looks cool and gets really good gas mileage!
http://losangeles.craigslis.../cto/1545855507.html

No, your car will be truly awesome with boost. It has to be, boost does that. (And if I'm thinking of the right car, it's already truly awesome)

Now... too many words, more video! Here's another sweet sounding turbo V6. My favorite turbo sound is the turbine spooling through an open exhaust.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-12-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's funny that the fake Lambo is a four banger... What do the dukes get? 100hp or something like that...Lol
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, they have 90hp! That's flat out ridiculous for a car like that! Too bad the ad was deleted.

Here's a badarse BMW racecar. Gotta love that dogbox whine!

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Actually, they have 90hp! That's flat out ridiculous for a car like that! Too bad the ad was deleted.

Here's a badarse BMW racecar. Gotta love that dogbox whine!

Ouch, my ears!!!

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 01-17-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah.. I hope he has earplugs......

Here's another note - but it's more music to my ears... MAN I WANT TO DRIVE ONE!!!

The video is better to view on the youtube site...

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-21-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock