I LOVE BAD A*^ CARS !!!!!!! by unboundmo
Started on: 01-02-2010 03:16 AM
Replies: 226 (5867 views)
Last post by: unboundmo on 02-15-2018 11:13 PM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a cool video too in Sendai

IP: Logged
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found this from FIEROPHREK and it's pretty cool to hear and watch... Just a quick video.... It would be cool to have all the Fiero racers back again on the same track

hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waaaay cool!
That's Laguna Seca starting at the top of the corkscrew
Rick

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anti-Archive bump

------------------

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hairballrm:

it a ford Fiesta a tunercar?

better if it was a turbo diesel
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to thank you for the "no" archive thread bump.

I wonder how the disel turbo would do up against the regular car, performing around the same obstacles on the track etc. BBC top gear should do a topic on it...
hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not a street turbo diesel.....but BAD A*^ CAR nonetheless
I want to fornicate with it's LED forward illumination system

Rick

------------------

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is... Did Audi even make Lemans this year? They dominated a couple years ago but I don't believe that I've seen them on tv this year. I saw the older Audi at Laguna Seca a couple years back.. I didn't like the drivers okley glasses when he was waiting to go out onto the race track is what I remember. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-25-2012).]

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Audi still dominates the LMP class.

I of course am busy cheering on GM

------------------

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the best quality and a drowned out at the end by the crappy car in the other lane, but I will forever remember the sound of this, my first pass in a 600+hp sbc.

Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gtdhw:

Not the best quality and a drowned out at the end by the crappy car in the other lane, but I will forever remember the sound of this, my first pass in a 600+hp sbc.

Nice run. Too bad that fart can sound was at the end though.
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww heck yeah... Anyone up for some laps!

I figured it was time for a new video... Sorry I haven't been around peeps.. School gets in the way when you want good grades... Anyway, enjoy

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, couldn't resist!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EbrAKe!!!!
hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember that commercial!!

It's so cool to hear the different engine sounds Indy cars have had over the years. I would love to hear one scream by on the public road.. How cool would that be?

I lOVE race cars

Thanks for sharing

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-18-2012).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Love that commercial. I feel like I got goosebumps watching that!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to post this video as a .... YEAH, I'm there, 2012 in Long Beach!!! I want to be there all three days because I don't have to work any of those days... April 13-15... WHO'S ALL THERE? if any.. Hit me up!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LB was great... We got to watch indy, drifting, scion celebrity, and Lemans... I went Saturday but all was just qualifying... Sunday was the real racing, I guess... Anyone else there?

Even if it was only qualifying.. It was great just hearing race cars through the city of Long Beach!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one on speed the other day. I looked it up and the kit sells for cheap! Well kind of..

This one crushes the TOP GEAR race track record

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 05-05-2012).]

TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's an Ultima with an LS7 in my area that attends some of the car shows and, while it's a really cool car, it definitely has the feel of a purpose built race car rather than a super car.

The tires are like 15 inches wide...in FRONT!

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would totally ask to be taken for a cruise.. Maybe even drive it!

I want tO drive some supercar so I can feel the suspension and handling so I can compare it to my GT Fiero that I've rebuilt to see how I did.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

I would totally ask to be taken for a cruise.. Maybe even drive it!

I want tO drive some supercar so I can feel the suspension and handling so I can compare it to my GT Fiero that I've rebuilt to see how I did.

I recently drove an Audi R8 and got frisky with some other R8's (V8 and V10) and I have to say.. I can't imagine any Fiero ever coming close to how composed the R8 is. We were breaking 130 on less than perfect surfaces in the rain and never had any moments of doubt.

I do believe that a Fiero could be made just as FUN as an R8, though.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that's what I sayin. The right suspension and the right engine combo makes a beast full of fun...

Brake setup... Though I wish they were antilock

And lastly a turbo on my built 3.4 p/r.... Yeah I know.. It's a 3.4 but it's a good start and naturally aspirated I can beat a 4.6 mustang till about 3rd gear and then we are even but they'll be "slowly" pulling away... For some reason, I have the right combo of stuff in my engine compared to some of the things I've read on others. They all seam disappointed when they finish.. Mine scoots!

Anyway, back to bad a$$ cars
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for no archive!! Anyone have any good videos they've come across??

Post em'
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2012 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump for no archive!! Anyone have any good videos they've come across??

Post em'

son.. no video's as they just don't have the sound..
you need to go to a nascar race and hear 43 highstrung v8's all in a pack..
then go to a NHRA top fuel points event and feel the nitro beast leave the line..
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw one on speed the other day. I looked it up and the kit sells for cheap! Well kind of..

This one crushes the TOP GEAR race track record

http://www.fastestlaps.com/.../top_gear_track.html

1. Caparo T1 1:10.60
2. Ultima GTR 720 1:12.80
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2012 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is a caparo t1
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the Caparo T1... 3.1L I think and over 500 HP... Even though top gear says its a little sketchy around corners I still wouldn't mind driving it.. ... Oh, about NASCAR and all the V8s, I'm more of a road track racer than circle track.. There's something about going through the gears accelerating than just staying in the hIgh gears all the time. I think engines sound better that way... Especially say Lemans racing. Top fuel drags are another category by themselves..

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-31-2012).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
I wonder how our fieros would do around Top Gear's track?

------------------

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder how our fieros would do around Top Gear's track?

I'm going to call 1:53.2
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that a time of their celebrity POS car?

I would think our cars would be in the 1:30 times at least
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I'm gonna bump it up to 1:45, a bit slower than a Porsche 944 around the track.
hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theater for Motorheads
(turn the sound up)
Police Mustang vs 2 Ghost Rider Chase
The smell of burning rubber

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybody can just go home. This is the sound of a beast!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-26-2012).]

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I forgot how to embed a video

------------------

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I forgot how to embed a video

Kent, Washington.

The jealousy, it hurts.

Tony

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ain’t anything that sounds better than an American muscle car from the 60’s with a V8.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top! Have to keep this out of the Archives...!!

Since that I own my own Jeep now..!

A little different for yah... 6.1 Hemi in a 4dr JK....

Something new for me to drool over....

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
DUDE!! and Dudettes

Woah!.... Just came across this

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page