I LOVE BAD A*^ CARS !!!!!!! by unboundmo
Started on: 01-02-2010 03:16 AM
Replies: 226 (5866 views)
Last post by: unboundmo on 02-15-2018 11:13 PM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I heart this thread.
IP: Logged
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LOve the sound of all these cars.... There needs to be a dedicated TV station that is WAY better than Speedtv... I'm tired of seeing, Pinks, passtime, Barett Jackson, Wrecked (WTF), Nascar.... Don't get me wrong. I love a drag, a nice auction but they should change it up from Camaros---- Wrecked? I don't know what they were thinking.... IT"S THE "SPEED" CHANNEL... I'm going to write them right now! I hate re-runs and and marathons. Who's doing their job? Where are all the races?

Where's the Targa, Austrain's V8 supercars, Lamans, Dare devil races with time attack... Drifting, Nopi, Sema highlights --- here's one, rally? Superbikes in a time attack--- Those guys are crazy...

The races are all over the world. THERE'S NO EXCUSE... Am I missing anything?

Anyway - you tube is my friend now!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
These are a little less HP but still really fun to watch

The Lancia at 8 1/2 minutes in is BAD A^% --- Love the wine and the rich back fires

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-22-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
This one's cool.. But it's a bimmer. It shows what's in some of those cars.. This one is a straight 6.. The camera has a hard time with the music though

This one sounds nicer I think

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 01-22-2010).]

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the Group B cars...

This one is a little loud.

And, well yeah...

I used to have a bunch of these clips, not sure where they all went off too

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 01-23-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell yeah... R8 Bad A*^

---------------------------------

I NEED AIR!!!!! -- C A N ' T B R E A T H E .... Loud is good... always good

--------------------------------

SWEET Racing though.. Thank for sharing ---- I love it all//// WATCH OUT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF MY WAY ********
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
FIND THEM PLEASE!!!

THIS "IS" THE NEW AND IMPROVED SPEED CHANNEL
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please excuse the lack of sound or motion, but imagine this theoretical car with an 8000rpm turbo exhaust scream wailing through the tips. (Okay, so I want to dream a little, sue me!)

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a new race !!!! --- from dailymotion -- be sure to click on the highlighted HD button to turn on SD. SD comes in better for the motion.

sorry can't get to play on here... Does anyone know how? I know youtube -- [youtube]link[/youtube] but no other ones work like that

By the way.. anyone catch the 24 last weekend?

http://www.dailymotion.com/...-dijon-mai-2009_auto

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-04-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find myself obsessed... Time after time I come back to this thread... WHY!!!!!

I LOVE THESE CARS

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 09-13-2011).]

topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone has seen this one

one more for now

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 02-06-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

topher_time

3231 posts
Member since Sep 2005
ok, I'm in the market as it were... must have NSX

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got to love the 8000 rmp.... and no I have not seen the Ferrari one... Thanks for sharing
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I'll probably take some razzing over this because it's not a super car, but it is a quick car and sounds good too. Snowblindbird will recognize this car.

Built 3500 '91 Z24
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't need to be a super car to be in this thread... I love the idle "meat" sound.. Thanks for posting...

NEXT?

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-07-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
I had to listen to it again... damn that sounds good for a V6
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a lot to be said about the proper cylinder bank angle and firing pattern.
Chopped off by 1/4 V8 it ain't!

FWD on the other hand... Wait until 3rd (4th?) gear when he hooks and watch the speedometer (as best as you can, anyway)

And here's the larger displacement brethren that hold a special place in my heart... boosted V8 thirdgen F-bodies.
How nice of him to smoke the competition, huh... literally! Watch to the end where he shreds the LR tire, LOL.

If I ever get the embarrassing blown header gasket replaced on my twin-turbo IROC (among other new issues), I'll have to get a vid up here of me smoking the tires into the 6-speed's 4th gear at 15psi.

------------------
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - For Sale (maybe)
(And too many more!)
There's no replacement for turbo placement

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 02-07-2010).]

slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My kind of badass car

[This message has been edited by slinger (edited 02-07-2010).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks fun!
Turbogoose

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbogooseSend a Private Message to TurbogooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about a V12 Supra... going down a highway at 200+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG0TgnrREU8
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this makes me miss my old '72.

This one would be so much better if they tuned it so the guy didn't have to keep blipping the gas to keep it from stalling.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES ,, YES ,,,YES !! especially the roadster

I like them all...
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love the thirdgen racecars. Unfortunately I don't know how to embed Google Videos.

http://video.google.com/vid...=japan+camaro&hl=en#

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 02-13-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006
...But the ZR1 is faster. A record blast around the 'Ring:

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Corvette was EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!!!! Sweet rush. I love the 174 mile straight away and what a bomb track.... Thanks
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
I had to watch the Lancia again .... and the others....

I LOVE THIS THREAD
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who would stand here and listen to this noise??

ME!!!!! --- What a beautiful view
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
I frickin love this car

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006

When I grow up some... I'm seriously looking into this car.

Listen to this one rumble.... I LOVE IT!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-23-2010).]

topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A nice classic

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a recording of Victory by Design about the Ferrari... It was a red Testarossa...

Very nice indeed!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
sorry I had to post one more Pantera.. I think it's worthy --- IT LAUNCHES out of the hole!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-24-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!!!

My opinion... Hands down to the Countach. Not fond of the front end but the sound//////.......

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go Lancia... GO!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found another fun video... Gas turbine engines and a twin turbo car that goes 0-60 in 1.something seconds and 130 miles per hour in just over 6 seconds

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 03-01-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! ^^^

This one doesn't have insane hp, but listen to that Euro-sounding exhaust note from one of the most technologically advanced V6's in the world, and it's American! Music to my ears. That's a Corsa cat-back. Listen to the 7000rpm redline rev at 0:22. What a perfect engine for a Fiero.

BTW... One of those is going to be my next DD.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 03-06-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice... too bad it's a chevy.. lol

I was waiting for him to open it up!!! What a tease.
faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MY TURN...This may not fit the exact criteria of all these supers cars but this one is truly bad A**

-Props to FieroX
-Frankie

P.S I love the sound!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave