Started on: 09-13-2002 01:19 PM
Replies: 244 (309 views)
Last post by: andguent on 11-08-2002 04:06 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This system should work out well and I think it will definitely benefit and give a lot of people a better view about how to go about business in the mall section too. Its almost like ebay you get positive and negative feedback there as well as here. Great idea.

------------------

1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
(15.57 @ 87mph)
1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4
(15.56 @ 84mph)

IP: Logged
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry to see so many people upset by this. I think it's a fantastic idea to keep some civility to the forum, and to boot those who chose NOT to be civil.

Perhaps we can still rate users the same as before, but our rating will not be able to be seen. This way, positives don't affect much...but once a user gets up to a certain negative amount, they will be warned, and eventually banned if they continue getting negatives.

I think people just don't like the idea of ANYBODY not liking what they have to say. It's funny how insecure people are when it comes to an actual rating, but up until now they didn't care!

I really hope you consider an alternative or reinstate the system Cliff. I was extremely pleased to see something of the sort!

Bryce
88 GT

Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think like ALOT of people that we NEED it back... If I get a negative.. apparently I deserve it in someone's eye's... Is it going to upset me...??? NO... Why not?? Because it's the internet!! I CAN'T make everyone happy, Noone can.. Just live with it people!!

OK... One the count of 3 let's all say it!!!

3... "WE WANT IT BACK...!!!"
"WE WANT IT BACK...!!!"

Smooth~~

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com www.CFOG-I.org

DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote for it back, if you don't want it, then don't vote for people's bars! simple concept eh?
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
guys come on, this isn't reinventing the wheel. Most other forums have this kind of system. It deals with Dude16!!He comes on talking out of his butt and in a matter of hours someone tells him the negative ratings will get him booted and then he gets booted. Yay! the forum is peaceful once again and Cliff doesn't even have to get out of bed.

Schism talks about just getting a new username and coming back but how many times does a person do that before it gets old. What will it be next time Yo_Schism???? Concerned that within hours you had 40 negative comments? Apologize for past mistakes and start fresh. That would make me change my mind if I had voted negative. You said that you don't kiss ass, fine. Neither do I. I've gotten into good arguments with Maryjane a few times. I would hope that wouldn't get a negative vote just because I didn't kiss his butt (MJ-I just used you as an example)The difference is I am stating an opinion and can back up that opinion. Others here just look for the fight.

In the end, Cliff doesn't want to have to hold everyones hand through the forum.

Trev

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
I think that the whole rating system is a great idea, and I also liked it when you could see the number of + and - ratings that you had. Its great not only for keeping people in line, but also for possibly warning people who may enter into a transaction with someone if that person has a poor rating from people then they're probably not someone you'd want to deal with.

------------------
Nick
AIM: Naskie182010 www.naskie18.com

pred1tor83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I WANT IT, It would make me feel important
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I'm back. The rating system isn't gone and will most certainly be back, I just switched it off for now.

It isn't possible to make it "dynamic", i.e. have it display the latest rating in every thread. The reason is because the actual threads are generated pages, generated at the time the last post was made. It's exactly the same with the number of posts. This number is also only updated when a page is updated.

Now maybe the rating bar shouldn't be visible all the time, but only when you click on a button or something like that. That way, whenever you view someone's rating, it will always be up to date (because the code to display the bar would be generated right there and then).

It also prevents from people refreshing pages all the time to see any new ratings (even though - had they read this thread - they would know that doesn't work), or simply post to a thread to make sure the ratings displayed in that thread are more positive.

So I'll have a think about that before I switch the rating system on again. But be warned, it will be back so don't think you can start making a mess again.

And schism (Ryan), you already know I can prevent you from creating new usernames. Hell, I can even prevent you from getting online altogether. So stop the macho act and start behaving like an adult. And that goes for the chat too. It takes me one single phonecall to have your internet access blocked.

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me be the first to say.. Hurray!
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I liked the rating system... oh shucks i got a negative vote... But oh well if you wanted to vote someone negative then thats fine... But if you have a REAL problem with them then take it to them to have it resolved!
I dont understand... cry me a river.. you got a bad vote!
If you dont like getting negative ratings to the point where your gonna get booted, i agree with Cliff... STOP PISSING PEOPLE OFF!
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that is a little funny... ;p)

I've read the rest of this thread, and I'd say that most of the posative contributors to this board are in favour of it though

Hey, how about making the usernames change colour and that's it? (green versus slightly less green, no biggie, hard to even see. If somebody's beat red though, well, we know who's being naughty.)

I agree with everyone else, it's going to take weeks to stabalize.

I guess you'll be having to write up a FAQ on ratings and auto-booting (say, more than 50votes, 90% of which must be negative, and held there for more than a day? or such.) So the over-panickies don't start crying when their first two votes are one pos, one neg... and then getting more negatives because they're whiney little brats...

Anyway, I'm confident you'll work something out Cliff, and when you do, I'll be HAPPY to try it on the forum!

Best!
Ben.

PS: I think it's hard integrating this into an existing forum, it'd be nice if you could just put it in a new one and just say "if you don't like it, sod off!" Now people are going off half-cocked like they have a RIGHT to access to your hard-earned server & bandwidth. Sheesh :P

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Isn't it kinda funny that only the people that start off with negative ratings are complaining about that? Isn't it funny that the people that have been pissing off people left and right on the forum for the past months, now think a rating system sucks?

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For better or for worse, BRING IT BACK!

People forget that Cliff has final say. If you get unjustly knocked off, and you haven't actually done anything, Cliff has final say in what exactly happens.

People LOVE to ***** before actually THINKING about what exactly is the issue. For all the border-liners, this is a chance to ship up or shape out ( ), and for the honest, decent members (95% of the board), there is no problem.

And yes, it's the rotten half that is bitching the loudest

rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put it back in, its a nice way of seeing if someone is just saying stuff because they want to be an @$$ or something..if they arent, you could tell in thier rating and know it's just constructive critisism..just my 2 cents though.

------------------
AOL - i am RATDOG

http://members.cox.net/rynelson85/

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way To Go, Cliff!

We're with you all the way.

jesterfox'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jesterfox'Send a Private Message to jesterfox'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never said that I didnt like it.. I got up this morning and was so excited to see how popular I was...

I hope I wasnt a contributing factor to its removal. I wouldnt want to be classified in the whiner group, as I am registered with the Nervous party.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with the ratings, & think a lot of people became overly concerned prematurely.
Now there are some here who would prefer that this be a purely Fiero or at least a purely automobile forum. If you want proof of that, visit Gen Fiero Chat once or twice/week. You will see purely tech questions posted there, rather than in the tech section. My feeling is that they want answers only from their "peers" in Gen. That's fine except they have now made it harder for future people with the same problem to find it in search. They rarely get involved in discussions involving current events, history, politics, entertaiment, etc, but I can tell that they would prefer these discussions not even take place at all, just from some of their comments. I also firmly believe that they would be inclined to use the rating system to try to discourage the starting of those type threads, by placing negative ratings on some or all of the members who reply in those threads. Ideally, if they aren't interested in the subject, they would ignore it, but I don't think that will be the case. Hope I'm wrong.
Now I never take anything posted here personally, even personal attacks against me, but many will give a neg rating, just because someone dis-agrees with what they are saying. Ideology is always going to differ in a crowd this large, especially with the age differnces. It SHOULD all even out, on a week to week basis, kinda like stocks(let's hope it works better than that). Just from the number of 'votes' already cast, I can see that past posts are going to be a big influence, rather than everyone starting afresh, but it again, should work itself out. It is, censureship by the masses, but whats good for the goose, is good well, you know.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-14-2002).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, dont think its been mentioned yet but, why not keep it as 'auto boot' for a limited period, like say when you got so many negs you get booted for a couple of days, week etc. when you can come back you start clean. Then maybe after youve been booted a bunch of times, then you get banned. Would still let the system take care of itself so you could sleep some. I know if id got kicked off for a week, id think more carefully next time.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another question...
Would it be possible to be able to see, at a glance, a list of everybody that you (I) have rated?

I'm incredibly lazy and forgetful.

If it's a lot of extra work, nevermind.
Just wondered if it might be something that's there (or nearly there), already.

Raydar

fieroman_5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY! It's gonna be back! That's all I needed to know. I don't care which way you have it work...as long as we can see what others think of a certain member. You could have like a button on that bar with the "PM" "Email" And "Edit" and all that other good stuff. Keeps up the great work!

Fieroman

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully this forum was created by Cliff Pennock for the open exchange of ideas and opinions on Fieros. This new rating system may be created with the best of intentions but the problem as I see it, is that itwill open the door for disagreement on ones opinion to become indicative of ones rating.
Now if someone calls another forum member a dirty "so and so" this is cause for concern. But comments on things and objects will invariably be cause for some forum members to refelct negatively on one another. Every one has a right to their own opinion, and I'm afraid that a rating system will not guarantee this right.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bullshit it won't, so a few won't like what you have to say, so what?!

Unless you're genuinely worried that over 90% of the people on here really don't want your contributions to this board, then you have nothing to worry aobut.

I HOPE I get a few negatives, if I didn't, I'd worry I wasn't pushing the envalope enough.

By and large though, I think I'm a posative force on this board, and help people and help make the forum the great place it is, more than not.

This ain't censorship folks, it's democracy, power in the hands of the people.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"

PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to hear you'll be bringing the rating system back, Cliff - I think it's an awesome idea. I know another board I frequent that needs this feature *really* badly...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula
- 1st Place - Stock Coupe - FOCOSEVA 2000
- 3rd Place - Stock Formula - FOCOA Nat'l 2001
- Class Winner - 1982 to Present - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2001
- Class Winner - Fiero: All Years - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2002

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Cliffie, <hee hee

I see this as a online car show of sorts! I built my car up to my specs, but also so others would like it. I am in real life as nice as I am on here . To me,it is a show of what kinda guy I am.

I hope that tells ya'll I'm a nice/cool dude like my car!

nice idea!
but ....YOU DIDN"T LEAVE IT ON LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE MY RATE !hahaha

------------------

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Way To Go, Cliff!

We're with you all the way.

Amen, Brother Archie!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:
hey Cliffie, <hee hee

I see this as a online car show of sorts! I hope that tells ya'll I'm a nice/cool dude like my car!
.YOU DIDN"T LEAVE IT ON LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE MY RATE !hahaha

No problem Revin-I saw it, You'll love it, matches the color on your car perfectly!!! I swear it wasn't me, It musta been that JohnF person & thet Smooooth fella, & that '25yrs GM experience' guy.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dennis, Didn't you have like a negative 10 when Cliff pulled it down?

Another thing the rating system will do is to give people a little warning that the person passing out advice to them is Not Respected by his piers.

Archie

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
Hopefully this forum was created by Cliff Pennock for the open exchange of ideas and opinions on Fieros. This new rating system may be created with the best of intentions but the problem as I see it, is that itwill open the door for disagreement on ones opinion to become indicative of ones rating.
Now if someone calls another forum member a dirty "so and so" this is cause for concern. But comments on things and objects will invariably be cause for some forum members to refelct negatively on one another. Every one has a right to their own opinion, and I'm afraid that a rating system will not guarantee this right.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 09-15-2002).]

tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say Bring it Back! It's needed here.
There's a trouble-maker in every crowd, this will help expose them.
If they don't know who they are this will help them.
If It turns out I am one then I will be notified.
The people complaining are the ones who created the need for this rating system.
If someone doesn't like the rating system, they don't HAVE to visit here.
It's your yard Cliff, you set the rules.

tstroud

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Hey Dennis, Didn't you have like a negative 10 when Cliff pulled it down?

Another thing the rating system will do is to give people a little warning that the person passing out advice to them is Not Respected by his piers.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 09-15-2002).]

I think you both have vaild points.
Tough call.
Glad I don't haver to make it
Bottom line though as someone just said earlier, it's your yard Cliff so you get to set the rules

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, if Cliff wants it, it should be turned back on. It's his board. Whatever affect it's going to have will become more obvious as time goes on.

A positive vote is meaningless. Does it mean someone is a genius, just didn't piss anyone off or is the kiss-up target of the day?

I know there are people on here that get bashed because they take a negative point of view. That rating bar would be crimson in seconds. There are also some very useless people on here. I'd like to buy them a red bar.

And with all due respect to some of the vendors that post here, many people aren't a good judge of others technical understanding of things. I can see the Lotus Suspension/Corvette Killed the Fiero thread banning half the tourists here.

How do we find out *why* someone has a negative vote? Maybe I missed that. Will the ratings be linked to the thread?

Give people a button to shock someone and they will push it. If fact, I'm doing it right now.

TK/Terryk

<sic>

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 09-15-2002).]

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very well put, and agreed.

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by tstroud:

The people complaining are the ones who created the need for this rating system.
tstroud

------------------

Ben Cannon

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I'm doing some testing with the rating system. So everybody, keep your pantyhoses on if you do/don't see your bar and if you've got positives/negatives.

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 09-15-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still dont understand how this works =(
How do I see who voted for me? I thought there was some way? oh ignore me... i drank too much last night... im going to lay down...
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring, are you wearing pantyhose? hehe j/k

Good work Cliff, I can't wait.

Cory

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Also I have another question about the system. Lets say "friresds" gives me a negative because hes a troll, then he is banned, will that negative dissapear off of my rating?

Oh and I still have this question Cliff

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been reading this thread sporadically..... I don't particularly give a turd what my rating is. I don't need a rating to know messages from certain posters aren't worth reading.

This may be a bit late or covered....

Instead of putting the bar on all the messages.... just stick it on the profile page.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather not see the ratings on every message. If I really want ratings it makes the most sense that it be part of their profile. Who really needs to see it "real time" or even close to it in the threads? I mean besides the people who everyone is already yelling about that should be banned.

------------------
11-Sept-01, The day the world as we knew it ended.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bring it back definitely. I think you should add a third color tho. Yellow, which would mean warning, or cool it for a while because you are stepping on too many toes.
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm the only bar I can see is Cliff's and the Rate this user selector is back.

Cliff you rock! Bring back the rating system!

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2002 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I changed my mind. I want the rating bar as long as that doesn't get me a negative rating of course, unless it does, then I don't, but otherwise I do, I think, unless I change my mind again, then I don't. Wait was I last on do or don't.....
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2002 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say bring it back! Sure, I'm bound to have some bad ratings, but I have faith!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2002 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep bring it back
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock