Started on: 09-13-2002 01:19 PM
Replies: 244 (309 views)
Last post by: andguent on 11-08-2002 04:06 PM
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff i am unsure of how you program the forum... but is it possible to put a updated rating in the "inbox"? So that we can hit a button like "refresh" and it updates the rating bar in the inbox as it would if someone posted to the forum???
I wouldnt want it to cost you bandwith but it would keep people from "bumping"

Hehehe page 3

OH YEA... if we just EDIT our post does that update the ratings on that topic?

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
85GT Fastback ~ 4G63 Turbo Powered!
& 97 Eclipse GSX, 92 Eclipse GS

http://www.biohazardracing.com - Under Construction

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 09-14-2002).]

IP: Logged
jesterfox'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jesterfox'Send a Private Message to jesterfox'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glancing Nervously?

I see a political system emerging with a ranking system that is color coded with numeric quantification indicating social status.

I am thinking of starting a faction, call it the nervous guild. Everone who is nervous could just PM each other to promote their ranking as a 'guild.' (You vote for me, I vote for you) Eventually I think we would be powerful enough to be a full fledged political party.

Now I just need to find a meeting place... Pennocks' Section #8: Forum Politics

- in good humor of course. (looking around nervously)

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting. I for one, would not be opposed to people I voted for seeing my vote, but that's just me.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

------------------
Wanted: 1988 Fiero Formula 5sp!

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TRiAD

4464 posts
Member since May 2001
...As I'm going around making positive votes (I've already decided not to vote any negatives until something new/current causes the need) I'm already glad only one vote per member counts, with nearly 6000 people, if I'm not sure I've already voted positive for artherd or Archie, I can vote again and not feel like I'm bending rules.

I must say, I kinda like this...right now.

87fastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fastbackSend a Private Message to 87fastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't post very much, but I do have to say this system is needed. I have not personally gotten into flame wars or arguements with anyone, but it is kind of annoying when reading through an interesting thread and then have to attempt to skip over all the flames and arguements just to get the information needed.

As far as the rating, no different than Ebay. The only catch is that Ebay only allows you to rate people that you have "actually" had a transaction with. In the beginning Ebay used to allow posting feedback to anyone, however lots of people abused this and just posted feedback when inappropriate. Maybe restricting ability to post a rating to just the people involved in the thread may help this from happening. But it really makes no difference, Cliff will end up doing what he sees fit as it is his forum.

I do have to say thanks though for all the information I have gotten from this forum, it has trully been motivational and also proven to be extremely helpful!

Thanks!

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a way to see how many actual positive/negative votes we have? I've seen a few people asking about specific votes, and I'm just not sure how they saw them.

Thanks, sorry for posting in this thread so much.

dosed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dosedClick Here to visit dosed's HomePageSend a Private Message to dosedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to add my support for the concept; I see how in the long run it works out very well.

I am curious, however, as to why you (Cliff) made the decision to make the rating static, to when the last post was made, as opposed to having it dynamic all the time. (Though I can see using it to compare how much a user has "cleaned up" their act between older and newer threads.)

I agree, that if it stays the way it is, we should have a separate (inbox) area to check our current rating. This would cut down on the 'bumping,' although it may increase the 'refreshing.'

What language is UBB written in anyway? Or are you coding "snippets/modules" in some other language?

- dosed

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Is there a way to see how many actual positive/negative votes we have? I've seen a few people asking about specific votes, and I'm just not sure how they saw them.

Thanks, sorry for posting in this thread so much.

When the rating system was first started earier (Friday 13), there were little numbers under each color bar. It stayed that way for maybe 1/2 hr or more, & it showed both neg & positive totals for rankings. Cliff later changed it to the current view of just showing an overall total. Those members who were viewing the forum at that time saw the early ratings in both neg & pos numbers.

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this necessary? It seems that we can figure it out ourselves.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For now, the ratings are switched off again. I haven't had any sleep yet so I'll explain later.

Let me just say: "OMFG!". It seems that a lot of people simply can't handle it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna try to get some sleep. I have a full two hours before I need to get up again.

malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first off. i think it's pretty cool.

it'll be great when the autoban kicks in and the trolls dissappear like salted slugs.

i do think that it should be divided by +/-. it lets you actually see the spectrum of poeple you've irked vs people you've helped.

finally the thought that made me smile. since this is an automated feature. it is possible however unlikely that Cliff himself can be banned from his own forum. just a point to ponder.

VOTE NEUTRAL FOR MALACITE IN 2002!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff, I know how all-consuming internet projects can be, but you take the cake man! I better not see you on here for another solid 8 hours!!!

I liked the rating system, if some whiners can't handle it, well, maybe they have no place in a public forum then? Man, everyone's so panicky, if you just do unto others as you'd have them do to you (and to your sister) it'd be fine.

Did that many whine to you in private?

Anyway, glad you're getting some rest, and keep in mind, this forum isn't for 8-year-olds :P

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
For now, the ratings are switched off again. I haven't had any sleep yet so I'll explain later.

Let me just say: "OMFG!". It seems that a lot of people simply can't handle it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna try to get some sleep. I have a full two hours before I need to get up again.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did some people whine to me? Now there's an understatement.

Some people here have serious problems. Maybe I should ban a few first and then install the rating system.

My god, I never suspected people could make such a fuzz over the fact they got a couple of negative ratings! Or what about the "popularity-contest" whining? Isn't it kinda funny that only the people that start off with negative ratings are complaining about that? Isn't it funny that the people that have been pissing off people left and right on the forum for the past months, now think a rating system sucks? Well, yeah, wake-up call! Nobody likes a smart-ass! If you've been living in the assumption that being a wise-crack makes you popular then the rating system is indeed an in-your-face wake-up call.

Sheeeeesh. Some people need to have their head checked.

Ok, I'm done ranting. I will leave the rating system off for now. I've got lots of other -important- things to do. I'll be back later.

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
I rated you positive, and I don't even know you personally but you have been nothing but nice in the posts I have seen you in.

Aw, shucks!

<cue violins>

You're funny. And about what I said earlier, I've moved on Cliff. I've come to terms with it. I am a strong individual. Yes, yes I am. Haha.

------------------
JUST BRING IT!

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lady Pegasus

1416 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Did some people whine to me? Now there's an understatement.

My god, I never suspected people could make such a fuzz over the fact they got a couple of negative ratings!

Sheeeeesh. Some people need to have their head checked.

I'm sorry. It was me, wasn't it. It was all my fault. Ewverybody hates me. I know it. Just blame me. I don't deserve to live. I'm sorry I pissed you off Cliff. If I had a bar, it would probably be ALL red. I'm gonna go hang myself. I don't deserve to live.

In case you didn't know....I WAS kidding. Ha....ha.....you know. Funny? Oh Lord.

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the rating system, it is a gentle reminder you are a visitor here, and even though you are not face to face there is a level of maturity expected.

I come to Cliff's house here to help other and be entertained, I would go to the TV if I were interested the other side of the coin.

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give us the ratings back Cliff! If someone is so worried they will be banned because they have managed to piss off everyone on the forum.... then maybe they SHOULD be banned. The rating system will take care of that!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lady Pegasus:
I'm sorry. It was me, wasn't it.

Well, no, but thank you for your concern.

Ok, I'm off now. See y'all tonight.

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definietly bring the rating system back. I think it is a great idea. And really, if people can't handle it, they really shouldn't be on here.

Just give it some time and people will eventually learn to adjust to it.

------------------

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AkursedX

2890 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Oh, and if people don't like your rating system, well they can just go and give you a negative rating! Maybe if there is enough of those whiners, they can get Cliff banned!
GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Cliff! We needed this! People should be less likely to get into flame wars because of this system and if not.....oh well......at least now we have a way to fix it.......THANKS!

Phil

PFF
System Bot
JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the idea of the system, I hope it gets more of a chance than just a few hours. I think it would need at least a week or more to really get a good idea of how it was working.

Alot of folks have been throwing ideas out there on improvements. Its pretty obvious Cliff has taken alot of time, and has thought of almost everything.

I don't know why, but I sorta feel like there should be some sort of recourse to improve a rating. Perhaps make your rating on another person good for six months, and after that is reverts to neutral? There's problems with that as well, but I'm just throwing an idea out. Not sure why I have any compassion for anybody we've rated bad...

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally like the idea. I know I've upset some people on here, and I'm willing to be rated for it. I think the majority of people who'd rate me aren't totally ticked off at me. At least, I'd hope not.

Either way, Cliff, it's your baby. If it makes your life easier, do it. You'll get a lot of flack when it's firt put in place anyway - but after a while, I'd guess it would settle down.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the rating system is a good thing.
Like stated above, it looks like it needed some more time.

I also agree with Cliff:
Isn't it kinda funny that only the people that start off with negative ratings are complaining about that? Isn't it funny that the people that have been pissing off people left and right on the forum for the past months, now think a rating system sucks? Well, yeah, wake-up call!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 09-14-2002).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this Idea, it's sad to see it die so soon .. Mbaye we could have a democratic forum were we could have a vote for it or not.. hmm naaah Cliff it's your decision

Cory

westtexas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for westtexasSend a Private Message to westtexasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

The rating system is a great idea. We need to think before posting ... "do I really want to say that?" I believe an old Chinese proverb says something similar to: ten seconds of thought can save 10 years of grief. Without consequences a few will be on PFF just for entertainment. Most trolls can be spotted almost immediately; people who respond to them are part of the problem. I would like you to be biased towards the Fiero owners who are constructive in comments and will be on the forum long term. They're the ones who won't have to worry about the rating system. The ones who don't like it should post a reply only after letting set on your monitor for an hour, rereading it and thinking about what it says. Then make a decision about whether it should be submitted.

I was in the trashcan recently and read the thread on spark plugs. We need the truth. I appreciate members monitoring treads for facts. We just need to challenge statements without attacking personally, if the statements cannot be verified...we need to find that out, politely, and move on.

Cliff, I really like this forum. I'm 100% behind any efforts you make to keep it worthwhile. Abe Lincoln once had a cabinent meeting during the Civil War in which he was the lone vote for "Aye" and the other ten people voted "Nay". He then said 'the Ayes carry'. He was the leader; the leader speaks with authority.

If this irritates somebody, sorry. I have no ill will towards anyone. I think time will prove the rating system a good feedback system.

Robert Jennings

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can understand people panicking when the ratings were up 1 hour and they already had 3 negatives, and they were people I didn't even realize were troublemakers! Yes, Cliff, you explained that it would even itself out over time, but still that must have been a shock to them. Maybe if the negatives or red bars wouldn't show such small increments. We would only see negatives when they get to a certain threshold. Then it would be time for concern, and not when there's just a few.

Can that be done?

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's a great idea, I say Bring it Back!!!

Maybe we should vote on it or something..of course there'd be the whiners voting no but I think most of us on here would vote yes.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I can see why some people would panic, but I don't think 3/6000 is a negative rating that would get me into a bunch. Couse, I wasn't on when we could see individual numbers, all I knew was mine was green, so maybe it'd be different had it been red.

Maybe if we all decided not to vote negative on anyone based on PAST actions, and let the rating system start as of the day it's implemented? I think that would save a lot of trouble with those few who were hitting high negatives right off the bat, but it's just a thought, and it may have its problems as well.

Anyways, when it's back, I'll re-vote positive for the people I did, and I'll still reserve rating on the people I'd be tempted to go negative on until the next time something arises.

Have a nice day.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to see it go.
I think it's a *great* idea.
It would probably take at least a week to stabilize, though.

And to the folks who got a few negatives, don't freak out. Generally, if the people who actually like you (or at least think that you have some socially redeeming qualities) notice you're sliding to the negative side, they'll jump to your rescue.

Of course, if you're that much of a troll that nobody wants to save your azz...

For the record, I voted all "positives" for the short duration of the rating system.
Figured I'd give the trolls and the "perceived morons" one more chance to annoy me before I posted any negatives.

Cliff,
The only change I'd make would be to have the ratings refresh with the page, if possible.

Whatever you decide, Thanks for taking the time.

------------------
Raydar

I'm not the pheasant plucker.
I'm the pheasant plucker's son.
But I'll pluck pheasants
'Til the pheasant plucker comes.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant we up the anti a little?

instead of being able to give someone a silly little - sign

I think went we cast a negative vote against someone, they should get a 1000V, 1mA shock next time they log in, for about 3 seconds - one for each negative vote they have received.

Negative feedback is the fastest way to train an animal :c)

PFF
System Bot
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's a great idea. For anyone who gets negative votes...well, maybe that should tell you something. You might THINK you're not doing anything to piss (can I say that here?) people off but obviously you are. Now that you can see it, maybe you can do something about it, and I don't mean complaining to Cliff. That just makes you look like more of a whiner, which will get you more negative votes. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...well, normally you'd use flypaper, but you get the idea

LadyPeg, when we get the bars back, I'll give you a positive vote. Does that make you feel a little better?

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:
LadyPeg, when we get the bars back, I'll give you a positive vote. Does that make you feel a little better?

I am SO feeling the love now!

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plus if you get a negative from someone, and then you shape up and change your act then that person or people who gave you a negative can change it to nuetral or positive, Cliff did great work into making this fair. Also I have another question about the system. Lets say "friresds" gives me a negative because hes a troll, then he is banned, will that negative dissapear off of my rating?

For the love of god,

bring it back

Cory

Ferrari_cdn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari_cdnSend a Private Message to Ferrari_cdnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, in the O/T section when I posted a concern, please don't get me wrong. I am not worried about some people voting me negatively, I know it is almost impossible to please everyone. I was just asking in general for everyone. I totally support this idea. New "big" ideas will go through a rough time in the first few days or so but it'll stabilize a while later when people get a grip about it. I apologize if what I said upsets you. I would never come online and piss people off if I was upset because something happened, since I know no body deserves to be b!itched at.

So, we cool now? I know I would probably get negative ratings, for what reason I don't know, but you are right. Just be yourself, behave and you'll get support. Whats a few negatives when you already have positives?

[This message has been edited by Ferrari_cdn (edited 09-14-2002).]

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's interesting how many people immediately had a rating.
watts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wattsSend a Private Message to wattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also really like(d) the idea of the ratings, and vote (are we doing that?) that it be brought back. It DOES really make you think before you post something.

As someone else mentioned though - could a mandatory comment be added for negative votes? Ebay does it (but are all there comments mandatory though?), so why not.

Cozmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CozmoSend a Private Message to CozmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woah..
Gone for a bit and I missed it ALL.
Teach me to take a 3 day Budweiser vacation...
I think it's a great idea.
We are in Cliff's (cyber) living room, he just doesn't want us to spill any drinks or molest the housepets.
BTW, any more of that killer salsa?

BobC

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:
It's interesting how many people immediately had a rating.

Well as soon as it was implamated I went and looked up people I have sold parts to, bought parts from, visited and just talked with alot about Fieros and gave them positives, (or negatives if the transactions were bad, witch none were)

Cory

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
cant we up the anti a little?

instead of being able to give someone a silly little - sign

I think went we cast a negative vote against someone, they should get a 1000V, 1mA shock next time they log in, for about 3 seconds - one for each negative vote they have received.

"People! People!! Stop!!! This isn't the way to get healthy!!!"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock