Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11968 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would check auto zone or a parts store like that or rock auto.
Im pretty sure you can get those new.
Maybe the fieros store has them.
If none of them do I think the calipers are all the same from 84-87
I’m sure you will find a better option than to buy a used 36 year old set. If not let me know and I can maybe try and help you find some.
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by BellLikeTaco:

Hi Pat,

Seems my 84 needs a new front right (passenger) caliper, or at the very least a new piston. Do you or anyone you know have one? [/QUOTE]

IP: Logged
BellLikeTaco

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BellLikeTacoSend a Private Message to BellLikeTacoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply and sorry for being so slow to get back, I don't get on here very often and have been focusing on some home projects this week.

I tried all the usual suspects for a new one but they are out of stock everywhere including rockauto. Called Raybestos and they have been out of stock from the factory since January. Fiero store has em rebuilt with SS pistons but its going to cost somewhere around $150 after core charge refund with shipping and everything. Considering I one day want to get the Fiero store break upgrade I really didn't feel like dropping over $100 on a temporary swap out. Maybe I will have to spend that money in the end, but I was really hoping to find a cheaper replacement that will get me driving around the neighborhood again. Shoot me an email if you think its worth exploring some alternatives to the rebuilts on FS

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I would check auto zone or a parts store like that or rock auto.
Im pretty sure you can get those new.
Maybe the fieros store has them.
If none of them do I think the calipers are all the same from 84-87
I’m sure you will find a better option than to buy a used 36 year old set. If not let me know and I can maybe try and help you find some.
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by BellLikeTaco:

Hi Pat,

Seems my 84 needs a new front right (passenger) caliper, or at the very least a new piston. Do you or anyone you know have one?

[/QUOTE]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me see what I have and get you a photo so you can verify it is what you need.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com so I can send photos.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by BellLikeTaco:

Thanks for the reply and sorry for being so slow to get back, I don't get on here very often and have been focusing on some home projects this week.

I tried all the usual suspects for a new one but they are out of stock everywhere including rockauto. Called Raybestos and they have been out of stock from the factory since January. Fiero store has em rebuilt with SS pistons but its going to cost somewhere around $150 after core charge refund with shipping and everything. Considering I one day want to get the Fiero store break upgrade I really didn't feel like dropping over $100 on a temporary swap out. Maybe I will have to spend that money in the end, but I was really hoping to find a cheaper replacement that will get me driving around the neighborhood again. Shoot me an email if you think its worth exploring some alternatives to the rebuilts on FS

ragging_fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragging_fieroSend a Private Message to ragging_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BellLikeTaco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BellLikeTacoSend a Private Message to BellLikeTacoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! You should see an email from my evanbell2520 gmail.

Let me see what I have and get you a photo so you can verify it is what you need.
Thanks Pat

BellLikeTaco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BellLikeTacoSend a Private Message to BellLikeTacoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat,
Good news. Rockauto had one come in stock again at a reasonable price so I ordered it last night and they shipped it this morning. I think we can pause any hunt for an old stock for now.

Thank you again for looking for me.

Thanks Pat

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for letting me know
I did not have anything off the crossmember and I knew it was available in stores.
Believe me, there are times where I consider using parts like that when I have them laying around but even I just buy mew stuff when I can.
Thanks Pat
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey brother do you have any front bumper supports for a Gt. Took off my sons front bumper for some restoration and the support pieces fell out in like 10 different pieces.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do but shipping would be a bunch.
Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos and a price
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

Hey brother do you have any front bumper supports for a Gt. Took off my sons front bumper for some restoration and the support pieces fell out in like 10 different pieces.

go faster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for go fasterClick Here to visit go faster's HomePageSend a Private Message to go fasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning Pat

I’m writing to see if you have ( 2 ) chrome headlight bezels, ( 1 ) drip rail drivers side door, ( 1 ) center cap for a 14” turbine wheel, ( 1 ) brake combination valve for a 1986 Fiero SE, and ( 1 ) hood badge.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have all of those.
Please email me so I can get it together and send you photos and pricing.
Thanks Pat
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com

Originally posted by go faster:

Good morning Pat

I’m writing to see if you have ( 2 ) chrome headlight bezels, ( 1 ) drip rail drivers side door, ( 1 ) center cap for a 14” turbine wheel, ( 1 ) brake combination valve for a 1986 Fiero SE, and ( 1 ) hood badge.

PFF
System Bot
Indy-453

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-453Send a Private Message to Indy-453Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

Would you have an AC compressor bracket for a 1984 car? Mine did not agree with the impact wrench.

Thank you
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
Would you happen to have the remote trunk release latch mechanism? This item bolts onto the trunk itself.
kevin
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in the garage digging through some stuff and I think I may have come across one.
Did you find that bracket yet?
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Indy-453:

Hi Pat,

Would you have an AC compressor bracket for a 1984 car? Mine did not agree with the impact wrench.

Thank you

Indy-453

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-453Send a Private Message to Indy-453Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was in the garage digging through some stuff and I think I may have come across one.
Did you find that bracket yet?
Thanks Pat

Hi Pat I have not found a replacement yet. However I can report that JB weld is terrible.
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indy-453:

The one I have is different.
I sent an email with photos of mine.
Maybe check with Corey Homan
He is on Facebook and is in charge of the world wide fiero site
Thanks Pat

Hi Pat I have not found a replacement yet. However I can report that JB weld is terrible.

PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HandyManPat, would you happen to have the little pushrod that sits between the brake booster and the master cylinder?
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87/88 coupe rear right fender liner?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2020 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple sets of rear fender liners.
Is there a difference between the rear ones?
They look the same to me.
Can you send me a photo of yours and I will compare.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

87/88 coupe rear right fender liner?

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a couple sets of rear fender liners.
Is there a difference between the rear ones?
They look the same to me.
Can you send me a photo of yours and I will compare.
Thanks Pat

Hey Pat,

The rear fender liners are different where they meet up with the rear fascia, depending on if it's for an aero body, 84-86 coupe, or 87-88 coupe/Formula. Here's a picture of the rear edge of my rear left side. The rear right is what I'm looking for. It should just be a mirror image on the back edge here.

Does the pic below help? It's from an '88 coupe, which is what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Steven

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 11-24-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will make a note to get you photos and email them to you.
I would be happy for you to have one.
I threw a bunch in the fire pit last year because nobody wanted them!
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Hey Pat,

The rear fender liners are different where they meet up with the rear fascia, depending on if it's for an aero body, 84-86 coupe, or 87-88 coupe/Formula. Here's a picture of the rear edge of my rear left side. The rear right is what I'm looking for. It should just be a mirror image on the back edge here.

Does the pic below help? It's from an '88 coupe, which is what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Steven

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
[QUOTE

I found one for you.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos and pricing.
Pat
]Originally posted by kevin:

Pat,
Would you happen to have the remote trunk release latch mechanism? This item bolts onto the trunk itself.
kevin[/QUOTE]

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a cheap radio?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just gave 5 away to my gm stereo repair buddy.
He loves fixing them up and it’s a fun hobby for him.
His name is Craig Kettner
His email is ccc87gn@yahoo.com
I gave him several stock tape play radios and I have a couple early 90s stereo CD player stereos I am giving him also.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by wgpierce:

Got a cheap radio?

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I don't actually want a working one if I can avoid it.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I wish you had written 2 days ago, I just gave them away.
Are you just needing some parts from one?
Craig will have parts if you need them.
Thanks Pat

Thanks, I don't actually want a working one if I can avoid it.

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to take it apart and make a fake front to over the top of my 2 din touchscreen. Don't ask

Kinda like this:

https://www.instructables.c...tock-radio-fake-out/

Wait I mean Just like that!
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a really unique and cool idea!
Please check with Craig.
I know he has a bunch of that stuff and I’m sure he would not charge much if anything at all.

I need to take it apart and make a fake front to over the top of my 2 din touchscreen. Don't ask

Kinda like this:

https://www.instructables.c...tock-radio-fake-out/

Wait I mean Just like that!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2020 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lookin for a interior heater radiator for non AC fiero ...

thx
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 87/88 headlight harness for use in switching out pre-87 headlight motors?
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do, I sell the complete harness and the module for 250.00
To change them out is simple.
I have that system in all 3 of my 86 fieros.
What a huge difference!
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by ragoldsmith:

Do you have an 87/88 headlight harness for use in switching out pre-87 headlight motors?

ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do, I sell the complete harness and the module for 250.00
To change them out is simple.
I have that system in all 3 of my 86 fieros.
What a huge difference!
Thanks Pat

Is that the price just for the harness? I already complete 87 motors and housings.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You must have the module.
The fiero store sells them used for 150.00 and new for 600.00
The module runs the 88 gen 2 system.
ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You must have the module.
The fiero store sells them used for 150.00 and new for 600.00
The module runs the 88 gen 2 system.

Wow I’ve read about the modules but didn’t realize they were so expensive. I’ll send you an email so we can make this happen.
Rjberner46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2020 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rjberner46Send a Private Message to Rjberner46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat I'm looking for a driver side A pillar molding. Any chance you have one? Gray if possible but not necessary.

Thanks,

Bob
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping! Sending a DM for a request too!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you.
Just let me know about what you are wanting and I will look around.
My email is handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

oneinch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oneinchSend a Private Message to oneinchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like the oil feed line from the block to the pressure sensor. Mine is corroded. I need one in perfect shape; no corrosion, no kinks, no breakage, etc. A perfectly good replacement. I'm not sure if all years are the same. I have an 88 V6. PM me please.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Stanton
'88 Formula, red on gray

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please check with Larry Hubbert
His email is lhubbert2@brighthouse.com
He specializes in everything 88
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock