Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11969 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one and it is in beautiful rust free condition.
It is from a gt and has everything still attached to it.
Please email me again at handymanpat926@yahoo.com and I will send photos.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Masterkey1887:

Do you happen to have a lower radiator panel assembly. Item number 6 in the pic.

IP: Logged
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2020 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat!

You know those seals that go around the door opening? That the glass and door edge press against when you close the door to keep wind noise out?

Do you have a decent (or better!) set of those laying around? The ones on my car are cracking, dry, and shrunk... no good at all.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do.
Please email me for photos
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
I was wondering if you have the ‘84 (glass) passenger rear window?
Let me know...
Cordially,
Kevin
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Pat,
Let me know...
Cordially,
Kevin
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I traded a set of beautiful ones to James East from up in Dallas
Maybe search him on Facebook and look him up under north Texas fieros.
I do not know if he used them and I kind of regret letting them go!
Also if you email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com I can forward your info to him.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by kevin:
I sent a reply on pennocks right below
Thanks Pat
Pat,
Let me know...
Cordially,
Kevin

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

I was not sure info had responded directly to you
I do have those seals.
Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Trinten:

Hey Pat!

You know those seals that go around the door opening? That the glass and door edge press against when you close the door to keep wind noise out?

Do you have a decent (or better!) set of those laying around? The ones on my car are cracking, dry, and shrunk... no good at all.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Did you ever get that steering column?

Originally posted by kevin:

Dear Pat,
I need a steering column! I think all Fiero years are the same. I have a ‘85 SE. Are any of your steering columns rebuilt? I want a rebuilt one with Loc-Tight assembly lube. I would hate to have a future wobbly steering wheel. How soon can you get back to me?
Sincerely,
Kevin Sullivan
916-600-6482

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2020 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
I have your part
QUOTE]Originally posted by Masterkey1887:

Do you happen to have a lower radiator panel assembly. Item number 6 in the pic.

[/QUOTE]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great guy that has helped me BIG TIME in the past! You the man Pat! 🙂

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the nice words.
I have been so overwhelmed with cars and work and trying to get my sheds built and done and have not gotten to orders like usual.
Things here are in such disarray and there are so many parts in so many places it’s just out of hand.
I made the mistake of telling a fiero friend to drop off his car and I would do some work on it for free to help him out and it is an amazing rabbit hole I’m down with one thing after another. We all know easily that can happen.
After two valuable days I’m no where near being done and could spend 2-3 more easily!
Plus we are leaving on an out of state trip this week!
Anyone who I have not gotten to as fast as I usually do, I’m sorry.
Man, it is ridiculous how hard it is to find the most simple of things.
Usually I will find something for one person by accident while looking for something else for another. I’m just buried with parts and they are everywhere!
That was good timing to hear from you.
Thanks Pat
benjamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benjammanSend a Private Message to benjammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a set of seat hinge covers with shipping to 84129.
Darkman71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2020 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darkman71Send a Private Message to Darkman71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for the passenger side Steering Knuckle with the nut. Do you still have one??
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2020 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe email me a photo so I can get the part for you that you are talking about.
What year car?
I’m heading out of town tomorrow early and will be gone for week so send it tonight if you can.
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Darkman71:

I’m looking for the passenger side Steering Knuckle with the nut. Do you still have one??

Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2020 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still wondering about the a/c surround dot matrix? Let me know if you have one and for what price?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2020 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me see what I have.
I’m out or the state right now but will be back home Wednesday
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos and pricing
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the upper nut, blolt and washers for the dog bone on mt 84 4 cylinder if you have one.To be up front, I don't use Paypal so I'd have to send a money order or another way. I seem to remember paying once when the seller send me a Paypal invoice. Let me know if you have one and the cost please.

[This message has been edited by johnt671 (edited 09-15-2020).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure those are The same ones for all of the 2.5
Maybe just grab them from your local Home Depot or Lowe’s
I have a bunch of bolts and washers laying around but would not know exactly what to send.
Also Rodney dickman will have those parts new.
Thanks Pat
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll check around. Thanks.
REM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REMSend a Private Message to REMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a 120 mph speedo, (but will consider 85mph) with working odo and trip for my 86 SE 4-speed 6cyl. Odo mileage not important. Shipped price to 80109. Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will look and see what I have.
I know I have some of those.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
And I will send you photos and pricing
Thanks Pat
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
I wanted to make sure you had gotten my message about emailing me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
For photos and pricing
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by REM:

I need a 120 mph speedo, (but will consider 85mph) with working odo and trip for my 86 SE 4-speed 6cyl. Odo mileage not important. Shipped price to 80109. Thanks![/QUOTE]

REM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2020 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REMSend a Private Message to REMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, thanks for your help! Folks, he busted his hump to ship out a 120mph speedo the same day I paid. Then provided a contact who told me how to refinish the speedo needle. After 30 something years I now have a working odometer and trip.!
commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Pat,
I need a clutch arm for a 1984 4 speed.
The piece the slave cylinder presses against.
Thanks for any help.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they different?
I think I have that arm but I’m not sure what year the trans is
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
I wrote back on pennocks but wanted you to know I will look tonight
Thanks Pat
QUOTE]Originally posted by commerce:

Hello Pat,
I need a clutch arm for a 1984 4 speed.
The piece the slave cylinder presses against.
Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure of the trans year, but it is original to the car.
84 with the 4 speed.
i will take a pic tonight.

Thank you
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a photo of the trans I have.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos
Thanks Pat
J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the Windshield cowl black plastic piece. I guess thats what it is called? 85 GT. Thanks John
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos and pricing.
Thanks Pat
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
I have photos but need an email.
Thanks Pat

MQUOTE]Originally posted by commerce:

I'm not sure of the trans year, but it is original to the car.
84 with the 4 speed.
i will take a pic tonight.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Pat. Here is the part

[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userim ages/commerce/IMG_7223.jpg[/img]
Queso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2020 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuesoSend a Private Message to QuesoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my care package from handyman pat.
Manual/auto swap can begin in earnest now! Why an easy way to do business, fair and helpful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion for fieros with me pat. I am sure I will be calling again soon.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, thanks for the nice words.
I don’t call this place fieroland for nothing!
I’m actually out here today building 4x8 shelving so I can slowly begin to organize this mess.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Isurus

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsurusSend a Private Message to IsurusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have the center console gauge cluster in dark grey? It's for an '88 Formula.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you mean the dark grey surround? Or the gauge cluster or both as one unit?
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos and pricing.
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by Isurus:

Would you happen to have the center console gauge cluster in dark grey? It's for an '88 Formula.[/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a passenger side power window regulator for an 87 GT. Any left?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2020 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had buckets of those things but like oat of them they were frozen up and the wheels did not roll band they were junk.
I had them for a long time and finally just tossed them out because I could not give them away.
Maybe check with Larry Hubbert
Lhubbert2@brighthouse.com
Sorry about that
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Valkyrie:

Looking for a passenger side power window regulator for an 87 GT. Any left?

BellLikeTaco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BellLikeTacoSend a Private Message to BellLikeTacoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

Seems my 84 needs a new front right (passenger) caliper, or at the very least a new piston. Do you or anyone you know have one?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock