Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11968 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
Decaffrican

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecaffricanSend a Private Message to DecaffricanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have any manual 4 and or 5spd transmissions for the 2.8L v6?
IP: Logged
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure what new ones cost but they probably are not that much .ore than I would charge?
Let me know what new ones run and I will see if I am wanting to dig them out and ship them off to you.
I know I have sold the getrag bracket in the past 75.00 so I would say 85.00 for both unless you have a different idea. Add 15.00for shipping.
I don't know what new ones cost but I have seen them and they sure look a lot stronger than the stock ones.
If they are quite a bit more then I would say buy mine, if they are not much more I would sure would buy the new ones.
I can send you photos if you email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

I wrote a reply but it looks like it went to the next page.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Carver1:

I'm looking for both trans brackets for a getrag 5 speed. Hoping to find used before I order new ones.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

No, not at this point but maybe soon I will have a 5 speed getrag when I pull my engine and trans to put in the 4 speed automatic trans.
Where are you located? I don't think it would be worth it to pay shipping.
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by Decaffrican:

Would you happen to have any manual 4 and or 5spd transmissions for the 2.8L v6?[/QUOTE]

Decaffrican

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecaffricanSend a Private Message to DecaffricanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Located in SoCal, been trying to source a 5 speed to replace/upgrade my 85's v6 stock 4spd to a 5spd. At this point it seems like just getting another 4spd is easier than hunting down a 5spd.

Originally posted by handymanpat:

No, not at this point but maybe soon I will have a 5 speed getrag when I pull my engine and trans to put in the 4 speed automatic trans.
Where are you located? I don't think it would be worth it to pay shipping.
Thanks Pat

Would you happen to have any manual 4 and or 5spd transmissions for the 2.8L v6?

[/QUOTE]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have one and believe me it's worth the search to find a 5 speed, it's just amazing to cruise along in 5th down the interstate!
How soon do you need it?
I would think if there is any way to find one closer and avoid shipping it would be with the trouble and wait.
You would probably have 650 to 700 into one from me with shipping.
Thanks Pat

Located in SoCal, been trying to source a 5 speed to replace/upgrade my 85's v6 stock 4spd to a 5spd. At this point it seems like just getting another 4spd is easier than hunting down a 5spd.

[/QUOTE]

Decaffrican

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2022 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecaffricanSend a Private Message to DecaffricanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh so you do have a 5 speed available? I'm willing to buy ASAP, been looking for ages now. Was talking to Larry about getting one from him but it's been tough getting a reply back in a timely manner.

I do have one and believe me it's worth the search to find a 5 speed, it's just amazing to cruise along in 5th down the interstate!
How soon do you need it?
I would think if there is any way to find one closer and avoid shipping it would be with the trouble and wait.
You would probably have 650 to 700 into one from me with shipping.
Thanks Pat

[/QUOTE]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2022 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be doing some swapping on one of the cars so that is where I could get a good one.
The pricing would be somewhere in that price range I mentioned because of shipping and the hassle of pulling it right now from the car.
Maybe show me you are serious by getting some shipping quotes from Round Rock Texas and we can go from there.
Also, we are really burning up a lot of the page with all this back and forth so if you want to have these lengthy exchanges it is best to do messenger or my email.
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by Decaffrican:

Oh so you do have a 5 speed available? I'm willing to buy ASAP, been looking for ages now. Was talking to Larry about getting one from him but it's been tough getting a reply back in a timely manner.

SKJSS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2022 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exhaust manifold for the 2.8?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2022 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which manifold? Trunk side or window side?
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by SKJSS:

vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2022 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you have doors with power windows? Trying to add to to my wife's bare bones T-top car.

------------------
"The last 29 days of the month are the hardest" - Nikola Tesla

PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did the exact same thing to my formula.
It is a 5 speed with cruise control so I added power doors, windows and mirrors.
It was a really big deal so it is wise to find a solid "loaded" door.
I do have one door but the other door has been gutted.
You could by for a look but if it needs to be shipped I don't think it's worth your expense.
Where are you located?

Originally posted by vertigo1:

Any chance you have doors with power windows? Trying to add to to my wife's bare bones T-top car.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Which manifold? Trunk side or window side?
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by SKJSS:

yellow peril

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow perilSend a Private Message to yellow perilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy cow did my parts come quick. and in excellent shape. just wanted to comment on what a great transaction this was and thank you very much for the parts.
keeping the fiero community rolling! no need to have any fears dealing with pat. great guy and excellent to deal with.
V8Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2022 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to thank Pat for outstanding service throughout my build in recent years. We've talked on the phone as well as via texting. Pat is really fast with responses and almost always has what I need.

For example, Friday night one of my pop-up headlight linkages failed. On Saturday morning I removed the light and found the problem. Automatically, I reach out to Pat and within less than an hour we swapped photos and the part was on the way. Another time there was a minor issue with a part that wasn't quite the right one and Pat made good on it immediately.

In my own business I learned that a trouble call is your best sales opportunity. Well, Pat certainly fits that description with outstanding service.

Another time, Pat didn't have what I needed so he introduced me to a friend of his who might have it.

So, Pat gets a 5 star from me for being honest, fast, and reliable. It doesn't get much better than that!

Steve Anderson

------------------
88GT 355 CI, AED HO 750 Double Pumper, AFR milled 180, Dyno'd at 427 HP, 360 WHP, F40 6-Spd
anderson@gdsconsulting.com

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2022 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is very nice to say and I appreciate it more than you know.
We run our own small family owned remodeling business and I guess we get into the habit of doing extra things for people. Sometimes it's because they ask and other times we just do it because it needs to be done and it makes us happy.
It is nice to have people take the time to mention it and that they feel the same way about doing the little things.
Thank you again and good luck with the project!

Originally posted by V8Steve:

I want to thank Pat for outstanding service throughout my build in recent years. We've talked on the phone as well as via texting. Pat is really fast with responses and almost always has what I need.

For example, Friday night one of my pop-up headlight linkages failed. On Saturday morning I removed the light and found the problem. Automatically, I reach out to Pat and within less than an hour we swapped photos and the part was on the way. Another time there was a minor issue with a part that wasn't quite the right one and Pat made good on it immediately.

In my own business I learned that a trouble call is your best sales opportunity. Well, Pat certainly fits that description with outstanding service.

Another time, Pat didn't have what I needed so he introduced me to a friend of his who might have it.

So, Pat gets a 5 star from me for being honest, fast, and reliable. It doesn't get much better than that!

Steve Anderson

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2022 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
Do you have a front upper control arm bolt (the long one that goes through both bushings and screws into the paddle assemby)

Pat Jones

------------------
Pat Jones

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2022 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do BUT I'm not sure I want to separate and sell it without the control arm.
I might sell the whole arm and bolt but I know they are kind of hard to find.
Larry Hubert has a lot of stuff like that.
Lhubbert2@brighthouse.com
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

Pat,
Do you have a front upper control arm bolt (the long one that goes through both bushings and screws into the paddle assemby)

Pat Jones

88FormulaDuke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FormulaDukeSend a Private Message to 88FormulaDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say, have you got the 88 rear sway bar end mounts that attach to the struts?
I’m also looking for some parts to convert my manual deck release to power, such as the rear deck release switch (with trim plate, including rear defroster switch if possible) along with the trunk release mechanism from the deck lid, and any wiring too…
Also casually looking for the power window switches (with plate) and power lock parts and wiring.
Park brake handle?
Thanks!!
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would suggest Larry hubbert lhubbert2@brighthouse.com for those 88 parts. I do not want to split up my sway bar set.
Maybe check the fiero store also.
The switches are best to be purchased new, it's just not worth messing with old junky switches.
Please let me know if you need anything else!
Thanks Pat
QUOTE]Originally posted by 88FormulaDuke:

Say, have you got the 88 rear sway bar end mounts that attach to the struts?
I’m also looking for some parts to convert my manual deck release to power, such as the rear deck release switch (with trim plate, including rear defroster switch if possible) along with the trunk release mechanism from the deck lid, and any wiring too…
Also casually looking for the power window switches (with plate) and power lock parts and wiring.
Park brake handle?
Thanks!![/QUOTE]

XxdjxX89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I make sure to respond to everyone through pm. If I do not have what you need I try and refer you to people I know that have parts!
You can also email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com.
Thanks Pat

Do you have a 5 speed getrag for 2.8 with shifter and cables ?
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do but I cannot part with that setup at this point. It is being used in my 86 right now.
Sorry about that.
Check with Larry hubbert at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by XxdjxX89:

Do you have a 5 speed getrag for 2.8 with shifter and cables ?[/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
how much for the whole unit upper A-arm (driver side)for the 88 Fiero GT
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I have one for that side 165.00 shipped.
I would need to go and see and send you photos.
As I recall, the ones I do have are in very good condition and would not need to have the bushings replaced.
I sold some stuff like that to the fiero store a couple years ago in trade for a couple sending units and some other parts.
If you check with Larry hubbert he may have what you need.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2022 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a radiator for an '86 GT?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2022 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, both automatic and manual.
Where are you located?
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by SKJSS:

Do you have a radiator for an '86 GT?[/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2022 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pat,
can you ship to 22191 not getting a reply
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had mentioned 165.00 shipped but I would need to check to see what I have.
It may not have looked like I had replied just to you.
If I do not have it Larry hubbert may have one.
I'd you email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com I can easily send photos
Thanks Pat

QUOTE]Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

pat,
can you ship to 22191 not getting a reply [/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

Don Ferrette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don FerretteSend a Private Message to Don FerretteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a tilt steering column for an '85 (I think '84-'87 are interchangeable?) in nice shape.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have cruise control on yours?
I do have some good columns with the keys for them
175.00 shipped.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos
Thanks Pat
QUOTE]Originally posted by Don Ferrette:

Looking for a tilt steering column for an '85 (I think '84-'87 are interchangeable?) in nice shape. [/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

KB2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KB2Send a Private Message to KB2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to add the very positive sentiments regarding Pat. He is great to work with and has helped me with even trivial parts! Kevin
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, thanks for the compliments!
I have a ton of misc stuff laying around and as trivial as it may seem when we need that tiny little part it sure is nice to be able to give someone a call and have it sent
to the house!
I have been there myself and have always appreciated the help.
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by KB2:

I wanted to add the very positive sentiments regarding Pat. He is great to work with and has helped me with even trivial parts! Kevin

Don Ferrette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don FerretteSend a Private Message to Don FerretteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have cruise control on yours?
I do have some good columns with the keys for them
175.00 shipped.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos
Thanks Pat
QUOTE]Originally posted by Don Ferrette:

Looking for a tilt steering column for an '85 (I think '84-'87 are interchangeable?) in nice shape.

[/QUOTE]Email sent as requested

Jbeau1969

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jbeau1969Send a Private Message to Jbeau1969Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for the front exhaust manifold for the v6.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have an uncracked and unwelded one
50.00 shipped
Email me for photos.
Handymanpat926@yahoo com
Thanks Pat
QUOTE]Originally posted by Jbeau1969:

I’m looking for the front exhaust manifold for the v6. [/QUOTE]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2022 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!

------------------
"Discord"
LS swapped 1988 GT

🔷🔶Let's Go Mets! 🔶🔷

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-25-2022).]

Corsair231

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2023 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corsair231Send a Private Message to Corsair231Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,
You come highly recommended here so I thought I would see if you have what I'm looking for. I'm in need of a passenger side, rear marker light with the smooth molding for an 88 GT. Have you got one in good shape you can part with?

Thanks
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2023 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would say to purchase things like that from the fiero store.
I have some but I need to keep them. For my cars
Sorry about that.
Thanks apat

QUOTE]Originally posted by Corsair231:

Hi Pat,
You come highly recommended here so I thought I would see if you have what I'm looking for. I'm in need of a passenger side, rear marker light with the smooth molding for an 88 GT. Have you got one in good shape you can part with?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

------------------
pat moody

Corsair231

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2023 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corsair231Send a Private Message to Corsair231Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's cool and I understand but TFS only offers them as a set and not individual which is unfortunate if you only need one, lol.

Thanks
windex42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2023 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for windex42Send a Private Message to windex42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,
Do you happen to have a fuel rail for a 2.8 V6?

Hopefully in excellent condition?
I'm looking for the fuel rail, and fuel block where the lines connect.
-==-
Nick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock