Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Danyel's PFF Store (Includes New items) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Danyel's PFF Store (Includes New items) by Danyel
Started on: 02-24-2019 09:17 PM
Replies: 77 (10852 views)
Last post by: Crymson on 01-09-2023 10:39 AM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going Out of Business.. This thread will close very soon

Here is my 4 x 6 buckets installed in my Departed Black Widow

Luv'd that old girl ... and miss the rumble of that V8 in her !!!!

The buckets have been TOTALLY redesigned from F1F model for his did not compensate for the variants from one fiero to another therefore the geometry has been improved. These buckets are now available in 2 options pictured above.

Option 1 60mm Buckets Only (Hellas are NOT Included)

(Hellas are NOT Included)

Option 2 With harness (Hellas are NOT Included)
[/center]

60mm Buckets ----- 195$ USD (Hellas are NOT Included)
90mm and 4 x 6 Buckets ----- 185$ USD (Lights or Hellas are NOT Included)
Harness ----- For High and Low beam Hellas (90$) ***State if your battery is front or rear compartement***
Flat Rate Shipping with Tracking North America --- 15$

Are Now AVAILABLE ....................................... 90mm DISCONTINUED

If you decide to RE-wire my harness for Dual output (Low Beams stay on with HighBeams) here is the schematic. As you know these are illegal in some States therefore I prefer not to post the drawings here.

These are the lights you need for my 60mm Buckets. There are alot of distributors available ... you can click on the links below the pic...

60mm Low Beams -- 1BL 998 570-001 ------- ------ 60mm High Beam -- 1KL 998 570-021

You can also find a LOCAL distributor of 60mm Hella lights. Here

[center]

PFF Member Hercimer01 Installed 60mm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smooth LED SideMarkers

My smooth LED markers are ready to install. I will also sell from this thread my DIY LED Marker kits. As you all know these will increase your fiero's chance of being seen at night. Many of these are presently on the road in Canada and USA and I want to thank all for buying them. The complete Marker Set is 175$ and the DIY LED Marker kit is 55$... these prices include shipping to Canada and USA. If you are from anywhere else please contact me for shipping costs. A tracking number will be sent via PM once purchased and mailed. I always keep 2 sets of both items on hand.... but these will be made to order if demand is higher.

RETURN POLICY .................. RETURN FOR REFUND OR NEW SET WILL BE SENT UPON RECEIPT OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS

Smooth LED Markers -------------- OR ------------ DIY LED Marker kit

Marker Separation

Installing the DIY kit

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

LED 3rd Brake lights DIY kits.

PIC 1 this is a 42 SuperLEDs 3rd brake light and this kits needs simple assembly and uses the OEM light bulb blade. This kit is EXTREMELY simple to assemble and install into your Fiero. The prices is 65$ USD shipped. I also sell assembled 3rd brake LEDs lights but I will need you to send me the interior assembly and old bulb. See Pic 2

42 LEds 3rd Brake Light

PIC 2. Need these sent for upgrade PM me for address.

LED Rear Emblems (SOON AVAILABLE)

This is a plug n play kit for those who want a little upgraded look. These emblems plug onto the PONTIAC light bulb wiring. Hook up is simple but a little non apparent modification needs to be done to the OEM placement. When manufacturer sends me TIER 1. I will post pics here. Price to be determined and also a personalized 3 letter/number MAX will be offered.

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-28-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool stuff indeed. Look forward to your LED GT symbol.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll be wanting a led notchback tail light kit when available for my IMSA.

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put 60s in my 86 GT with Gen2 headlight motors. I get alot of compliments.

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 02-24-2019).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait for the availability of the LED GT emblem, that will look sweet!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

I put 60s in my 86 GT with Gen2 headlight motors. I get alot of compliments.

FYI many of my customers screw on the OEM headlight trays onto the bottom of my LPBs this closes the hole and hides the interior...

I added your video in my sale thread .. hope you don't mind ... if so I will remove it...
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-25-2019).]

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not at all. I'm happy to help.

Did I leave something off mine? Bottom tray?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

Not at all. I'm happy to help.

Did I leave something off mine? Bottom tray?

Hello ... uuummm bottom tray is the plastic thingy type tray thats is screwed onto the bottom of OEM headlights. I still have not fou d its real name ...will try to get a pic... many users used auto piercing screw to hold them on
regards
Danyel
thtsuperchargedfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thtsuperchargedfieroSend a Private Message to thtsuperchargedfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will you be making the notchie led tails?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thtsuperchargedfiero:

will you be making the notchie led tails?

YES. but still in R&D as I want to. keep the interior lenses ... will update soon

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2019 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs have been replied ...thank you..".... ........ Tier 1 GT emblems are in the final assembly ... more to come !!!

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all...
3 fastback LED tail light kits are assembled and ready to ship out for anyone wanting these....
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-15-2019).]

BodymanBill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BodymanBillSend a Private Message to BodymanBillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hero!
I will be buying parts soon! Cool! thx!
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
definately interested in the GT emblem decorative piece that lights up! nice work.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yamaha94:

definately interested in the GT emblem decorative piece that lights up! nice work.

Thank you ...... this is NOW my only sale thread ..... it contains ALL my products and new ones to come !!!!!C. THX

Danyel
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello ... uuummm bottom tray is the plastic thingy type tray thats is screwed onto the bottom of OEM headlights. I still have not fou d its real name ...will try to get a pic... many users used auto piercing screw to hold them on
regards
Danyel

I put the plastic pieces in like you said with self tapping screws like the ones in the dew wipes but longer. It was super easy and finishes it off nicely. Thanks I didn't know.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
Are you still selling the Notchback LED tailights?

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Danyel,
Are you still selling the Notchback LED tailights?

Hello...... yes plans are in the works to make these available in Notchie configuration... no set date yet as
i am waiting on my manufacturer...
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAY BUMP !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-17-2019).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summer is here ... JULY special coming up !! 
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello...... yes plans are in the works to make these available in Notchie configuration... no set date yet as
i am waiting on my manufacturer...
regards
Danyel

I don't know if you remember but I was one of the very first buyers of your Notchie led taillights.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

I don't know if you remember but I was one of the very first buyers of your Notchie led taillights.

Hello ... yes I remember ... been going back and forth with my manufacturer so they can be up to spec .... should be very soon..

greatest regards

Danyel
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new to report with the LED "GT" Emblem? Been checking weekly for that.
a pontiac man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a pontiac manSend a Private Message to a pontiac manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pmed
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2019 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!! If I drive to Froggieland, is the installation included?? Looks great, very tempting.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2019 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Camel:

Anything new to report with the LED "GT" Emblem?

TTT

George P Wood

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2019 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new to report on lighted GT emblem?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by George P Wood:

Anything new to report on lighted GT emblem?

I will do a write up in a couple of days....

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-21-2019).]

Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will do a write up in a couple of days....

Danyel

EXCITING!!!!!! Can't wait.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all ... here is a brief write up on the the R&D for the LED GT Rear emblems. I have designed it in Fusion360 so that I can have the proper dimensions to test and 3D print. This has not been an easy task as the emblem has NOT a perfect curved shape belt line. I also molded new OEM emblems with Aluminlite Rubber for future test. You can see the mold and 3D print in the below pic: Yes I have a complete Fastback rear tail light assembly on my work bench !!

You can also see in the above pic a 3D printed blue emblem. The white and black ones are just printed belt lines. In the next pics you can see the fitment. I used the printed white one for contrast to show you how close these are to OEM.

Front View

Driver Side View an optical illusion as the edge DOES NOT stick out. It is level to the belt line.

Passenger Side View

Here is the emblem lighted with LEDs from the back ...you can see light splashing around the emblem but this WILL NOT be present in the final version as the LEDs will only light up the letters. I have determined that 4 letters would be maximum as more would be too small but will give you more detail on this.

As you can see the label lights up very well.... presently I am waiting on the lenses from my manufacturer as these are injection molded

more to come as soon as the lenses come in .....I am NOT takin orders on these yet ... but soon !!!!

Regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-13-2019).]

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, cant wait to see the final product. Great work!
PFF
System Bot
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want one
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me wants
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied. Thank you for the comments.
Regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-16-2019).]

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold GT LED when it is available
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2019 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list for the GT LED
Dklosinski

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DklosinskiSend a Private Message to DklosinskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the LED emblems when available!
kmartyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmartymanSend a Private Message to kmartymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....another interested buyer when the GT emblem is ready!
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to get on the list for the notchback LED tails.
Looks awesome!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock