Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Enterra "Dark Shadow" Restore Thread (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Enterra "Dark Shadow" Restore Thread by Lady Lisa
Started on: 06-11-2012 09:44 AM
Replies: 640 (43534 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 04-15-2019 08:49 PM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's one beautiful car. Also a masterful example of craftsmanship.

Congratulations on a job well done!

HAGO!
IP: Logged
Diamond Dave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2014 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy,

My interior is original in black. It is mostly like the production Enterra cars but since it was made under the radar for the invester I think there are some minor differences like the door panels. I am putting in the electric windoows and power mirrors but the panels were never changed other than color so they are just painted black fiero door panels not the leather pocketed panels.. They were crank windows in the original car. Far as I know this is the only difference in the interrior. It also is the better second generation body which were made better like Lisa's car. It has the grey sterling paint that was one of the four orginal paints for the Enterra. I will try to get the pictures I have and either figure out how to post a picture here or send them to you and let you post them for me.

DD
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie that looks beautiful !
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And once again, Archie and team outdo themselves. Taking a basket case and creating a work of art. Outstanding work and this will be another project that others will try to aspire to.

You and your guys make it look easy.

Well done.

Cheers
Don
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man those Camaro concept mirrors are looking great! can wait to see them on the car!

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, that looks good!

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job guys !!!
That looks really good
I really like the mirrors and the fact that the light strips were painted but one can still see them when they light up.

If you don't mind me asking...
what car is the paint from ? is it a Lexus ?
I really like it
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

Great job guys !!!
That looks really good
I really like the mirrors and the fact that the light strips were painted but one can still see them when they light up.

If you don't mind me asking...
what car is the paint from ? is it a Lexus ?
I really like it

Yep Lexus/Toyota
Pearl White.

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi troy and lisa,can I live in your garage? lol. Enjoyed watching both cars being built by the fiero master artist. Great job!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Hi troy and lisa,can I live in your garage? lol. Enjoyed watching both cars being built by the fiero master artist. Great job!

Troy..you should take him up on the offer...always wanted my own helper...just think about it...anytime you need help...Davy will there waiting on you!
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol you guys are crazy.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Troy
Not that I am close to paint but I really like the way the car came out.
I am looking forward to seing pics of both cars together

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too bad no one makes billet buttons and knobs for the HVAC controls.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the contrary Troy, i think someone did do some upgraded buttons a while back.

i think it was randye ??

Not sure they were billet, but they were metallic and would look better than stock IMO.

** EDIT - yes they were billet and he machined them himself **

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000111-4.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-10-2014).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
For those that maybe interested I will be selling the old Enterra interior. The leather is shot and would need to be replaced but the fiberglass is sound.

what it looked before we removed it from the Enterra

some pics that I have showing what an Enterra interior looks like restored

If interested shoot me a PM with an offer

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 04-20-2014).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What did you do? let a wild animal loose inside the car? How did you manage to get the interior looking like that?
OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figured I'd post some pictures of the Vipre that i took wednesday when i was down at the shop.

This has to be my favorite "fiero" I've seen. Not because i got to be a small part of it or as it seems to be Archie's last big build, but because the lines and the craftsmanship and skill that the entire car encompasses.

that's just my 2 cents.

Ethan
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your kind words and pics Ethan.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update

The car is getting pretty close to being DONE.

While all of the body & interior panels have been fitted .... right now is the 1st time they've all been on the car at once. And the last time, in more ways than one.

The engine & transmission are done & the operation of them together has been optimized.

There are still have a few things to do. Including a wheel alignment, installation of the custom made A/C hoses & an AC recharge, A trip to the Dyno & the Exhaust tips. (We still haven't found the tips that trip our trigger).

I want to thank Rob & Kris for a great run. And Thanks to Troy, Lisa, Curley, Jim Buell & several others for giving us projects that showcase what Rob & Kris can do.

Enjoy....

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-23-2014).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cause there are no words that would be "enough".

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful! A great collaboration between owners and builders. Archie, doesn't that demand at least one more encore?!!

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 04-24-2014).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely stunning!

Archie, y’all want to do one more Enterra before retiring?
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your in big trouble troy! Your going have to explain to your wife why you keep taking her car instead of yours, which would be a good problem to have.Great job guys!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job all around.... Troy your passion and vision for excellence is unsurpassed, and Archie and crew created another masterpiece.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is mama happy ?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ethan came over yesterday & detailed the car.

The sun was shinning brightly, so I tiook it outside to take some more pics to see if I can show just how much the car POPS! in the sun.

Archie
OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks real good hopefully its stays clean until it gets to its new home.

and I'm glad you had a good time watching me work. Haha what did we call it "supervising".

------------------
Ethan

1985 Base "The Mongoose" under the knife 472 turbo build

1988 Formula daily driver

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OverKill:

Looks real good hopefully its stays clean until it gets to its new home.

and I'm glad you had a good time watching me work. Haha what did we call it "supervising".

LOL, actually, I wasn't on the clock. So watching you work for a few hours was my alternate reason for not getting the lawn mowed at home.

And it was your entertainment for the day.

I was actually quite tired when we left the shop.

A
PFF
System Bot
OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a good time and ill miss dropping by and visiting with you and the guys.

------------------
Ethan

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy,

This was suppose to be a mother's day gift...was it not?

Where are the pictures?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On its way home, we were trying to wait for the G1 door panels....... Oh well we will have to do them later .

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to not have to worry about a Tesla dripping oil on your car.
OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it home yet? I'm sure I'm not the only one anxious to see it and perfect union on a memorial weekend cruise.

------------------
Ethan

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She due in NY in the early AM!!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

She due in NY in the early AM!!

To celebrate my brother Dan got the Enterra back on the road last night.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As said before, and often... great job!
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks beautiful!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock