Started on: 02-17-2009 01:19 PM
Replies: 355 (48435 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 07-26-2018 10:13 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great!
D.
IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't stop but think about how great this car looks against the rocky backdrop. Clay... Next time I'm in Georgia, I want to see your car
ClayTonto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, come by anytime. I'm hoping to get the door panels installed in a few days. They match my seats perfectly thanks to Mr Mike.
2m4dude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
o man i think im in love she beutiful but dont tell my 2m4 she'll get mad (women)
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daytona!!!

Early to rise

Show day sunrise

At the track

My wife and my mistress:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

After the show

[This message has been edited by ClayTonto (edited 03-31-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pictures of your Fiero. What did you do about the rear deck lid. Did you buy struts?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clay sorry about the drool i may have left on your car at the show.

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice pictures of your Fiero. What did you do about the rear deck lid. Did you buy struts?

The decklid is not that heavy, so I'm using a prop rod only for now.

Originally posted by exoticse:
Clay sorry about the drool i may have left on your car at the show.

It came off with a glass wipe. LOL
It was great getting to meet you.

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the dead-on side view, above the pic with your wife, is an excellent shot, thank you!
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pictures! I'm glad the local contingent managed to represent us deadbeats!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My goodness. Please post some pics. The construction side of PFF is starting to put me to How about some side angle pictures of the car (closer this time than before), and meaty pics of the tires.
PFF
System Bot
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say, the bodywork on this is amazing. One of my favorites.

Where can I find more info on the headlights?

[This message has been edited by Shill (edited 05-13-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My goodness. Please post some pics. The construction side of PFF is starting to put me to How about some side angle pictures of the car (closer this time than before), and meaty pics of the tires.

Clay is an OTR driver and is not home much the next time he is home I am sure he will get some more pic's
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

Daytona!!!
After the show

A mean lookin ride...stealthy.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Clay is an OTR driver and is not home much the next time he is home I am sure he will get some more pic's

I'm bored. Please amuse me before I have a .
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm bored. Please amuse me before I have a .

You have a PM.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-23-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly,

for some reason Clay can not log in to PFF. his computer will not let him.
he was just at my shop yesterday and back on the road today.
D.
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got it to log on.
My wife has Jury duty next week, which means I'll have time to tinker with the car. Gotta' love the justice system.

[This message has been edited by ClayTonto (edited 07-03-2010).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a beeeaaautiful Fiero.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice stealthy fiero! F-117 nighthawk ... lol
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clay is expanding his company and is selling the car to do so.
he is asking 16k for it call or pm Clay or me with any questions about it.
he has a lot more in it than he is asking.

we will be building him a new one down the road
D.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

bigcheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigcheeseSend a Private Message to bigcheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the work continues, slowly but surely. After I got the car back to KY, I took it to my guy and had him order me a brand new 750 Summit Street & Strip, vacuum secondary, as the car just wasn't running right which Dean and Clay both said needed attention so I knew that going into it. While he was getting it ordered and ready to install, I made a little adjustment to the NOS purge which my 12 year old son found "Awesome"..lol. (view video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK93qqrzj4g)

Anyway, Dean and Clay, you'll be glad to know that the new 750 has made this thing run like a totally different car as it did when the first week I drove it. It is INCREDIBLY fast and turns heads everywhere I go.

Next step will be the interior. Fiero Thomas is sending me a CF headliner, boots, and visors. I'll also be pulling the dash soon to get it upholstered. And by soon, that means AFTER I get back from my Myrtle Beach vacation this week! :-)
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bigcheese:

Next step will be the interior. Fiero Thomas is sending me a CF headliner, boots, and visors. I'll also be pulling the dash soon to get it upholstered. And by soon, that means AFTER I get back from my Myrtle Beach vacation this week! :-)

Are you going to continue with this thread? Or make a new one? Because we will want pictures of your progress!
bigcheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigcheeseSend a Private Message to bigcheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really hadn't thought about starting a new one. I guess I could and just link back to this one in the first post on the new thread. What do you think?

------------------
Engine: Chevrolet 383 V8 + N.O.S.
Tranny: F40 MT2 6-speed, Spec Stage 3+ clutch
Front Suspension: HT Motorsports Slalom kit w/ fabricated tubular upper and lower control arms, adjustable coilovers, HHP adjustable sway bars
Rear Suspension: Tubular lower control arm with adjustable Koni struts and HHP adjustable sway bars
Brakes: 13" Wilwood crossdrilled slotted rotors, 4 piston Billet calipers, high pressure master cylinder w/ fully adjustable biasing

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except for the SBC (I'd of went a different route), this is hands down my favorite Fiero of all time. And I NEVER make comments like this!

Archie, you guys made the perfect Fiero re-body. Seriously.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I smell something cooking ??

Clay's new signature:

Goals in Life:
1. Get Married..........Check!
2. Build Dream Car..........Check!
3. Get Wife to Come Back...
4. o.k. sell dream car and woo wife back......................................check
5. Convince Wife Dream Car was built for her..........Check!
6. Buy Dream Car Back..........Check!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-17-2012).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I smell something cooking ??

Clay's new signature:

Goals in Life:
1. Get Married..........Check!
2. Build Dream Car..........Check!
3. Get Wife to Come Back...
4. o.k. sell dream car and woo wife back......................................check
5. Convince Wife Dream Car was built for her..........Check!
6. Buy Dream Car Back..........Check!

Wow - speechless
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Wow - speechless

Understatement!!!!!! And she can cook!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lmao !

The girl in the picture is just some random girl off the net.
PFF
System Bot
SlowGuitarMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed the sig too. I wondered how that car sold so fast. Thought the guy selling was nuts to think he was going to get back what he had put into it.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So clay what is shaking ??
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every time I see one of your build threads, I want to buy a tent and just go "Man vs. Wild"!! why, you ask...? So I can save every penny I make for like 4-5 years and drop my Fiero off at your shop!!! LOL

Never see any Notchie love though....

[This message has been edited by SLOWnSTEADY (edited 07-05-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car should attend Daytona this year so I can drool on the paint :> )
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many may be asking.....just where did this car go?

My garage that's where. So somebody buy my old one, I can't have 2. lol
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066556.html

[This message has been edited by Division (edited 07-12-2013).]

Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Division

148 posts
Member since Sep 2012
Oh, and yea I do plan some more work on it.

Interior upholstery, new gagues, full fresh paint (thinking BMW black pearl), Lotus Esprit style shifter/bezel. Multi camera system, one for rear backup, other for....stuff. Parking sensors, nav....

Think I better Ebay some more stuff so I can do this.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I could do a little update on the status of the car. What was wrong / fixed so far.

------ Stereo stolen (sub, head unit, amp). Almost got killed because the previous owner decided to leave live wires behind the passenger seat. Split second slower me moving my hand away and who knows what would have happened. Sparks actually fused the wire that almost got me to some metal plate behind the seat. Plan to replace the amp and sub but go with a custom Android based 2Din head unit and have some custom work done. Likely a back-up camera in there as well.
------ Was only 2 1/2 quarts of oil left in the car. Did a change and took almost 7 quarts to top off. Glad it didn't cause any damage.
------ Really crap paint job. In process of wet sanding and fixing it up. Why do that to a nice car like this and not spend the time for a proper job is beyond me.
------ Rear hatch glass coming loose. Will have it reset soon.
------ Drives door panel was being held on with 2 plastic plugs. (fixed)
------ Volt Meter, Oil Pressure, and Air/Fuel ratio gauges are all bonkers. New gauges on order. Engine running very rich right now, will get tuned properly.
------ Hood latch was broken. (fixed)
------ Improper cheap battery installed, NOS bottle holder / rail was bent and bolt snapped by whoever swapped the battery. (fixed....mostly)

I'll be having it gone over mechanically soon to make sure everything else is ok just to be certain.

"tonycrouch" no offence, but I honestly have to say you must not have cared about this car. If it's condition says anything it's been really neglected. Very glad I got it now because I don't believe it would have lasted much longer, especially on 2 1/2 quarts of oil.

[This message has been edited by Division (edited 07-19-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock