Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Pantera parts ! (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pantera parts ! by opm2000
Started on: 07-07-2004 11:05 PM
Replies: 741 (85252 views)
Last post by: Sage on 09-18-2016 09:50 AM
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Surely this little heating project has been completed by now hasn't it?

Ron

It probably has. Now stop calling him Shirley.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

It probably has. Now stop calling him Shirley.

Hey, if he answers to it....................

Ron
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave, do you know what time it is???
Wait for it!
That's right.
Winter bump, I heard that you were working on heat for the garage, so don't tell me (in a whiny voice) "it's too cold".

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave is so busy cutting firewood to feed that furnace, we'll be lucky to see him here till Spring.

Ron
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dave is so busy cutting firewood to feed that furnace, we'll be lucky to see him here till Spring.

Ron

LOL, why am I not suprised???

Ron, how ya doin'??? Merry Christmas.

Joe

jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2009 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi guys hey cool pantera kit and well im intrested i tried to email but aparently my server dosent like this computer so anyway do you have some kind of website or way of marketing this kit yet? and or what is your email so i can email direct to find out about the kits as they come avalible and prices etc. thanks!!

rob
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

hi guys hey cool pantera kit and well im intrested i tried to email but aparently my server dosent like this computer so anyway do you have some kind of website or way of marketing this kit yet? and or what is your email so i can email direct to find out about the kits as they come avalible and prices etc. thanks!!

rob

Rob,

Check your PMs.

Ron
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks I just did sory if it took awile for a reply I also havent been getting all of my email messeges tellin me I have messeges from here
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
one more thing I forgot to say in the messege I sent, will you be bringing up one of the cars to the dells? I have not been their yet it may be a good reason to go!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

one more thing I forgot to say in the messege I sent, will you be bringing up one of the cars to the dells? I have not been their yet it may be a good reason to go!

I can't speak for Dave but, my project won't be far enough along to bring it anywhere. Currently it's sitting on a rotissery being prepped for it's "moidifications",
I want mine to be different.

Ron
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dave and Ron,

I was heading home after getting a haircut the other day and spotted something out of the corner of my eye that made me do a u-turn and go back for a looksee,..this is what i saw.

Enjoy !

It was a little rough but still looked very good. It was at a little repair shop that was very busy at the time. I will try to get some better pics the next time i am over that way if it is still there.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those pics. You don't see Panteras much any more. Most seem to have developed swiss cheese bodies.

They were ahead of their time in many ways.

Ron
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave, you know what time it is, don't you???
.Yeah, that's right.
It's spring break, err ah, I mean bump.

How about throwin' us a bone.

opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh?
What was that?

Spring is here, and I'm on a mission to stock up on so much firewood behind my barn that you can't see daylight
Whatever.

Actually, I am taking tomorrow to clean up the shop in preperation for the onslaught;
1. finish the choptop Pantera
2. begin Ron's project ( which he will reveal whenever the time is right. What he has done so far is the bomb )

I did get out to the hanger and get it cleaned up for my mechanic to come in and have his way.
I just put in my order for a new engine, a mere $30K

More to come.

David Breeze

BTW I won the second place McGuiver Award. HeHeHe

------------------

Pantera Rebody Kits

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by opm2000:

Eh?
What was that?

Spring is here, and I'm on a mission to stock up on so much firewood behind my barn that you can't see daylight
Whatever.
David Breeze

BTW I won the second place McGuiver Award. HeHeHe

He he,

he's got WOOD!!!

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome work so far!
Keep us updated.
Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave,
you forgot to list your #1 priority project!
I need a dash, center console, and gills, remember ??
Let me know if you need the shipping address again!
Thanks a bunch,
Dave is wisconsin

ps. should I bring the Pantero to the Dells run ??
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fastfocusguy,
By all means, I think you should bring your Pantera to the Dells. From what I know of your attention to detail and having seen evidence of some of your previous projects, i think you will be well recieved.

Dave, I have your gills, center console, and dash ready to go. They have been ready for some time. The only problem I have is shipping. It's rediculous. Almost $200- $300 to ship. I've just been waiting for an equitable ride for the parts to ship them to you.

Anybody travelling north to south , anywhere near Kentucky, going anywhere near Wisconson?

David Breeze

FWIW, by late summer/fall I will have the Bellanca airworthy and will make the run.

[This message has been edited by opm2000 (edited 04-03-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FWIW, by late summer/fall I will have the Bellanca airworthy and will make the run.

Well, now that's a ride that might interest me.

Ron
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron,
Well, it's out there. I think the proposed bird hunting trip out at J Strickers' followed immediately by a 3 day fishing trip to Rainey Lake would be more exciting, but whatever. BTW, Fastfocusguy has tenatively scheduled an equitable rendevous for his remaining parts, so all is well.

David Breeze
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An Update, of sorts,

Today I had the first quality free time to myself. I determined that the choptop pantera needs either a whole new distributor, a new coil, or something associated. It has the crank but no fire syndrome.

On to better things.

The yellow pantera has been languishing with an untuned transmission problem. It would not upshift or downshift, and burbled horribly when the accelerator was pressed. I replaced the water pump, optispark, and alternator last year. Things got a bit better, but not much. I took Blackrams & Fieroguru for quick spins and got various responses from "this is going to be fun" to "change the torque convertor".

So, back in the winter Blackrams horsetraded an '88 shifter & cables for a Lokar shift bracket. Being the frugal builder I am, I had tried making my own kickdown cable bracket, instead of buying the $50 bracket from Lokar. My LT1 is a '94, made with no provision for a kickdown cable. Only '93 LT1's have this option. But Lokar makes this neat little add on bracket.

Since I'm having a problem with PIP, this is a stock pic of the bracket. I'll post installed pics later.

PIP is up, so here is the harsh reality

My homemade bracket is the rusty plate with the hole in it. I had tried mounting the kickdown cable from the front of the throttle body, and attached it to the existing cruise control stud. That really didn't work too well.

But the Lokar bracket kit has this neat little arm with just the right geometry. It bolts directly onto the throttle body and has the proper rotation.

You can see the black bracket to the right, which both the throttle cable and the kickdown cable attach to. This is an aftermarket bracket, sold on ebay to accomodate transmissions requiring kickdown cables with the LT1.

So, I had time to install this gem today, light a candle and say a prayer....and fired her up.

Wow! I thought the LT1 was cool, but suddenly the trans is acting right. It upshifts, down shifts, kicks into passing gear, and goes full throttle whenever you smash the pedal. And it felt like there was a second or third engine in there.

Big grins.

Later on in the day I ran into town for gas & cigars, and got accosted by three different groups of people wondering what it was and really getting into it. Lots of fun.

Things are looking up.

David Breeze

[This message has been edited by opm2000 (edited 04-12-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Later on in the day I ran into town for gas & cigars, and got accosted by three different groups of people wondering what it was and really getting into it. Lots of fun.

Things are looking up.

David Breeze

So, apparently, the Nuns have figured out where you hiding now?

Ron
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Normally I'll take every opportunity to give Dave a hard time about being distracted in a friendly way, he's always got 10 different things going on.
But, he's been addressing some estate issues for a passing family member so please be patient.

Ron
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You Ron,

( BTW, how is the welding coming on your project? )

Actually, things are heating up.

The gills are shipped to Fastfocus Guy. I think you can look for his project at the Dells Show. Maybe he will update us here.

And Shaw has returned from his travels and is continuing the rebuilding of his DeTomasso Pantera. I am picking up his airdam and wheel flares in a couple of weeks to effect repairs, create molds, and run a new set for him. So those of you with a real Pantera will know where to get them for a reasonable price. Maybe I should run an ad in the Mall section .

And I have a firm date with my AI/AP mechanic for the Bellanca. New engine install begins August 1.

More to come.

David Breeze
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, Ron, I've gotta tell ya'll about the bolt of inspration that hit me today out of the blue. Try this on for size.

3" strech ( side affect, room for a longitudinal sbc w/ Audi transaxle. ) ROADSTER w/ the windshield laid back a bit. running these wheels and tires

The rears are 15 X 12, the fronts are 15 X 8 weld racing 5 hole wheels w/ Pirelli P-7's 345-35 and 225-50-15, I'm thinking I would need to make a new set of flares, this gives a couple of options, flares simmilar to yours or do I go to the next level, puff the fenders out to cerate a WIDEBODY!!!

Wow, the mind reels.

I think I need to build this, can anybody out there photochop this???

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

motoracer838

3751 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Dave, you have a PM.

Joe
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe,
PM returned.
Such is the stuff of inspiration. I'll be glad to work with you, sounds like fun.
BTW, you might want to touch base with Ron ( Blackrams) and Paul ( Fieroguru) as they are preping Ron's 4.9 for a non-stretch version of a Roadster Pantera ( Ron, hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag ).

BTW, a fellow who used to work for me contacted me today. Seems he just purchased a Rotoway for a song & a dance and wants some help.

Things are indeed heating up.

David Breeze
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

opm2000

1347 posts
Member since Dec 2000
BTW,
I'm about to attack the LT1 in the Yellow Pantera with a cure for the notorious LT1 Intake Manifold Leak. This means removing & resealing the intake manifold. It may well cure the only remaing " burble" I'm experiencing with this set up, who knows? It's also a great time to replace the injectors and install new showy valve covers.

So, have any of you done this and can you lend some sage advice?

Like, it's a good time to powdercoat the intake manifold....Whatever.

David Breeze
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Dave, Ron, I've gotta tell ya'll about the bolt of inspration that hit me today out of the blue. Try this on for size.

3" strech ( side affect, room for a longitudinal sbc w/ Audi transaxle. ) ROADSTER w/ the windshield laid back a bit. running these wheels and tires

The rears are 15 X 12, the fronts are 15 X 8 weld racing 5 hole wheels w/ Pirelli P-7's 345-35 and 225-50-15, I'm thinking I would need to make a new set of flares, this gives a couple of options, flares simmilar to yours or do I go to the next level, puff the fenders out to cerate a WIDEBODY!!!

Wow, the mind reels.

I think I need to build this, can anybody out there photochop this???

3 inch stretch will not give you room for engine and transaxle min 10 inch needed
Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update Time ! Pantero #003 will be putting in an appearance Saturday at the Dells show, ( barring any calamities ! )

Not nearly as complete as I had been striving for, but life is a - - - well, you know the rest !

Anyhow, I am looking forward to meeting some of you -

Hope you are looking forward to getting a hands-on look at the OPM2000 kit as it nears the half way point !

all the best,
David B.
columbus, WI
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

( Ron, hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag ).

David Breeze

Well,
I guess it was eventually going to get out.

Ron
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As always, I am so very impressed with your cars. Loved the videos late last year.

I promise you that I am not telling you what to do, but only a suggestion. The bottom cable comes out at about a 25* angle from the bracket mount. It doesn't look like it would bind, but very close. I know I am only looking at one pic, from one angle, but I just see it wearing at the point where the cable slides in the plastic sheath. I think that if you were to remove the bracket, and give it a little bend, it would guarantee no future issue in that area.

If I am off base, please disregard. If not, glad to be of help.

Tony
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,
I think you may well have a point. I'm all about trying the simple things first, and believe me, I'll try your suggestion right off. As proven by simply switching to this bracket & lever arm, the shifting actually works. As you have pointed out, it does seem to be in a bit of a bind.

Fast Focus Guy,
Wish I could be there. Have fun and enjoy the day. fiero folks, especially the imaginative ones, are the Best

Blackrams,
Oops, I let the cat out of the bag? So how about it? Whatsup?

David Breeze

BTW, I'm in need of raising a wee bit of cash to complete the Choptop Pantera project. As it happens, I have a Lambo Diablo GT body kit which I will sell for a song & a dance. Any serious enquiries should just email davidbreeze@windstream.net.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a Lambo Diablo GT body kit which I will sell for a song & a dance. Any serious enquiries should just email davidbreeze@windstream.net.

I'd suggest putting it in the Mall if you haven't already done so.

Edited: I see you've placed that ad in the Mall, good luck in that. I always hoped we'd have the time, money and opportunity to finsh that project. They are really cool rebodies.

The welding on my Pantero is just about done, just have to weld in the center support that we built and installed surrounding the "tunnel". My expert welding technique seems to burn holes in the Fiero sheet metal while leaving the heavy support metal intact. Gonna have to work on that technique a bit I'm told.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-07-2010).]

Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pantero at the Dells went well, right up to the point where the clouds dumped on us !

will take days for the car to dry out again - -

Photos from the sunny, happy part coming soon !!

Dave
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My expert welding technique seems to burn holes in the Fiero sheet metal while leaving the heavy support metal intact. Gonna have to work on that technique a bit I'm told.

Normally, I make holes with a drill and fill holes with a welder... your going to have to show me some of your tricks!
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Is this a polite way of saying that Ron has reinvented the rosette weld?
I'll throw in for some .025 wire, he's proably been using .035 flux-core

Dave,
Glad to here you made it to the Dells.
Seems weather is allways a factor at certian shows.
Post Pics when you can !

David Breeze
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Normally, I make holes with a drill and fill holes with a welder... your going to have to show me some of your tricks!

Paul,
Is this a polite way of saying that Ron has reinvented the rosette weld?
I'll throw in for some .025 wire, he's proably been using .035 flux-core

David Breeze

Although Paul is one of the most "polite" people I know, his continous laughter and pointing at my attempts to wield these two light and heavy materials together was somewhat distracting.
I can handle a little critisism but, his daughter really made me feel bad when she put on my wielding helmet and made the wields stronger than mine. She is what, 4 years old?

Ron
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave, know what time it is???
(Yeah, I know I'm late with it.)
Summer bump.

Joe
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock