Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Pantera parts ! (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pantera parts ! by opm2000
Started on: 07-07-2004 11:05 PM
Replies: 741 (85252 views)
Last post by: Sage on 09-18-2016 09:50 AM
Philero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I about wet myself when i watched those videos!!! Brilliant work my friend.

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
Philero ~ Phil and his Fiero, melding into one (soon to be my license plate too!)

IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPW:

So did this car ever get finished. I just read the whole thread and wanted to see the final product. I talked to Ron last night and he told me about this car and your great work. Hope to see both soon.

James

James,
The Pantero is a work in progress. Dave is traveiling right now but, upon his return, I'll gladly take you over to the shop. Dave is very creative but doesn't answer the phone much.
My Pantero Roadster is just about ready to go into the shop for the body part of my project. I haven't and won't post any build threads on it till I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
BTW, enjoyed our conversation the other night. You seem way to lucid to be into Fieros.

Ron
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philero:

I about wet myself when i watched those videos!!! Brilliant work my friend.

I saw them in action at the 25th. The info helped me with my ride.
JPW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPWSend a Private Message to JPWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am working on my "honey-do" list fast and furious so I can keep mama happy and spend some time with the car and checking out some of the other cars you told me about. It was great talking to you to and my wife would argue about the lucidity.

Just looking at the work and skill that he has put into the molds and parts is amazing. Please let me know when he is back and a good time to see the car.

James

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New years bump.

Joe
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPW:

I am working on my "honey-do" list fast and furious so I can keep mama happy and spend some time with the car and checking out some of the other cars you told me about. It was great talking to you to and my wife would argue about the lucidity.

Just looking at the work and skill that he has put into the molds and parts is amazing. Please let me know when he is back and a good time to see the car.

James

James,
When ever you're ready, give me a shout, you've got the number.

Ron
opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe,
I guess we missed you at the 25th. Let's get together at the 30th.

After the 25th I had to deal with why my crate 4.9 was ticking. I wound up pulling it and putting the donor Allante engine back together. Man! Does it run smooth. I really look forward to completing it and having a cool daily driver.

In that process, I managed to pick up a second Allante intake, manifold, and all parts needed. I had initally installed the fuel rail from the second donor, but found that it's fuel pressure regulator was ruptured. So I had to pull it and swap in the original fuel rail. All runs well now. But, if anyone knows anything about the fuel pressure regulator, and where to find a replacement, let me know. Frankly, I'm not sure I couldn't use one like used on a 2.8/3.4 conversion, you know, they adjustable Holley unit?

Updates...At the 25th I drove the yellow pantera a wee bit, but not much, because the shift points were way off. I wound up horsetrading a 425 trans to buildamonster just so I could have his 325...so I could take it apart and understand how the kickdown cable worked. Then I tried a fewe different settings and got it to shift just about right. I still need to hook up a pressure guage and read the line pressure values. But...just then the starter and optispark both went way south. I've got a new starter, and am just deciding which optispark replacement to go with.

One thing I'v e got to say about the LT1 and the 325 trans. It obviously isn't going to be an autocrosser due to aft weight considerations, but for daily driving or straightline racing, it's a hoot. I get scared s###less somewhere after hitting 3rd gear and start easing off. Never have found the top end yet.

On the choptop pantera, I've straightened out the drivetrain, and next will spend a few months making the wires and plumbing disappear. I've been seriously impressed by how Fieroguru cleaned up his engine bay on his blue ramjet, and thats where I want to go next.

I also installed a set of 1" drop springs to the front end, and have what I consider a nice stance, now. I may switch from 50 to 40 profile tires on the front, but not untill after it is painted.

Body work is 99% finished. Sanding and final paint prep is next, and seriously just waiting for warmer weather.

Last couple of weekends spent building a dash, center console and gills for a builder up in Wisconson. Hope to see his project soon.

In case you haven't seen them, here are a couple of walkarounds

David Breeze

[This message has been edited by opm2000 (edited 01-09-2009).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ron
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One would wonder exactly what OPM2000 has been up to lately?

Ron
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

One would wonder exactly what OPM2000 has been up to lately?

Ron

So Ron, just what is Dave up to anyway???

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most. Joe
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by opm2000:

seriously just waiting for warmer weather.

Guys, guys,
I'm waiting for spring, and warmer weather. Heck, I'm still chainsawing up downed trees from the ice storm, and throwing them in the creek. I've run out of firewood twice this winter, and had to go forth and harvest/split more........

The only thing I've really been up to is paneling the upstairs of my barn, and that is going pretty slow, given the extra activities of this winter.

See ya in the spring,
David Breeze

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only thing I've really been up to is paneling the upstairs of my barn, and that is going pretty slow, given the extra activities of this winter.

See ya in the spring,
David Breeze

We'll need some pics as proof of that activity.

Ron
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT Kool Pantera!!!
Totty

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TottySend a Private Message to TottyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey David. Man that kit is looking good. I need to get out to your place sometime soon and help you with some of that, aka, learn how to fiberglass. haha, hope to see you soon out and about. I am going to head down to the track this weekend if it doesn't rain. It'd be nice to see some more fieros there.

later,
Jon
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totty,
If I ever get the optispark replaced, I may come and chase you around on the track

BTW, come over anytime. I still have a practice front hood awaiting your touch.

David Breeze
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if you have a set, but here's one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...QQitemZ130298009358Q QptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_893wt_725

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys, guys,
I'm waiting for spring, and warmer weather. Heck, I'm still chainsawing up downed trees from the ice storm, and throwing them in the creek. I've run out of firewood twice this winter, and had to go forth and harvest/split more........

See ya in the spring,
David Breeze

It's spring, we're still waiting.

Joe
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice job but you'll need some engine vents to prevent overheating. Engine compartment heat without ventillation can go to over 300* Just a suggestion.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Joe, I guess it's time to come out of hibernation.

This winter I started, but got nowhere near finishing, insulating and paneling the upstairs of my barn. Plan is to move all the good stuff stored downstairs up, creating a more usable floor space downstairs. Somehow I thought Ron would come by and finish things up for me. Oh well

Dennis, your more than likely correct.

The radiator opening is equal to if not larger than on a stock Fiero nose. The LT1 Yellow Pantera still has a radiator for a manual trans. A new radiator equiped for auto tranny is coming, but it's way down on the list. I did install a lower temp thermostat, and disconected the computer controlling the fan motors. I installed an adjustable thermostat controlled fan motor relay, and set it at the same temp as the thermostat. Seems to work so far.

The Pantera opening over the engine compartment sets @ 10" back from the rear window, and I assume functions the same as the stock Fiero ventelation set up. I've never done tuft tests to see whats going on when driving. Might be interesting. It does seem to allow the "chimney effect" to work quite well when just setting still.

Not a real good pic, but this Pantera is equipped with small scoops where the stock Pantera has "gills". I'm sure they at least contribute to air turbulance when on the road. Looks like tuft tests are due.

I don't have a pic right now, but on the choptop Pantera I tried to maximize the available opening for scoops, and tried to create a scoop that looked more like the Gills, but functioned as a scoop. You may have seen these at the 25th if you were there. On that Pantera, I also located the radiators for both the engine oil and the tranny oil directly behind the scoop opening. I'll get some pics soon.

To get things started, I had to replace the evil optispark on the LT1.

Mine is a '94, and so is blessed with the pin driven unvented optispark. Here you can see three small weep holes at the base. Also, unexpectedly, my ebay replacement came with one of the two required vent fittings, seen just below the weep holes...

So....

I plugged two of the weep holes and fitted a vacum line in the third hole. We will see.

Whenever you hear an LT1 owner talking about replacing their optispark, they usually have nothing good to say about the water pump. It is located just above the optispark and of course it also has a weep hole. GM, what can I say?

Anyhow, I tried a similar fix here as well...

Just for clarification, the clear hose is only a drain hose, no vacum source involved. I used clear tubing because there is such a small amount that actually weeps, I wanted to be able to see it. The tubing is routed so that it loops once, again so that I can see any trace of weepage.

The LT1 Pantera is a low bucks ( cough, gag ) project. I just put it together to see if it runs. If I can fix whatever is needed without removing the engine cradle, I will. But if I have to pull the cradle, then I'll do things like clean up the engine, valve covers, intake, make a lot of the plumbing and wiring disappear, put the battery up front, etc. If the new optispark fails, I will switch the timing cover & cam to accept a ventillated optispark, and replace the water pump with either an electric unit or try talking Darth into a set of his adapters to remote the water pump alltogether. But for now, it's down & dirty.

I fired up the LT1 and it runs. It has a miss, and hopefully this is just a mis-routed sparkplug wire or a loose sparkplug wire, a dying coil, or maybey a stuck injector. This could lead to the big teardown, but honestly I hope not.

The important thing is to gear up to get on with the choptop Pantera. A few more weekends of rearranging the barn and I'll be trying to finish it up.

See you in a few weeks, months, whatever.

David Breeze

[This message has been edited by opm2000 (edited 05-04-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Optispark, not one of GM's better ideas.

Stop messin' with the yellow one and get back to work already.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To get things started, I had to replace the evil optispark on the LT1.

Mine is a '94, and so is blessed with the pin driven unvented optispark. Here you can see three small weep holes at the base. Also, unexpectedly, my ebay replacement came with one of the two required vent fittings, seen just below the weep holes...

So....

I plugged two of the weep holes and fitted a vacum line in the third hole. We will see.

Whenever you hear an LT1 owner talking about replacing their optispark, they usually have nothing good to say about the water pump. It is located just above the optispark and of course it also has a weep hole. GM, what can I say?

Anyhow, I tried a similar fix here as well...

Just for clarification, the clear hose is only a drain hose, no vacum source involved. I used clear tubing because there is such a small amount that actually weeps, I wanted to be able to see it. The tubing is routed so that it loops once, again so that I can see any trace of weepage.

The LT1 Pantera is a low bucks ( cough, gag ) project. I just put it together to see if it runs. If I can fix whatever is needed without removing the engine cradle, I will. But if I have to pull the cradle, then I'll do things like clean up the engine, valve covers, intake, make a lot of the plumbing and wiring disappear, put the battery up front, etc. If the new optispark fails, I will switch the timing cover & cam to accept a ventillated optispark, and replace the water pump with either an electric unit or try talking Darth into a set of his adapters to remote the water pump alltogether. But for now, it's down & dirty.

See you in a few weeks, months, whatever.

David Breeze

Dave, when you get tired of messin' with the opti(no)spark ignition, these guy's have a much better idea.

http://www.eficonnection.co...nection/default.aspx

LS-1 pcm and dis on earlier sbc's, I'm planning on using their system on an LT-1 I'm putting in a '71 chev p-u.

BTW your long overdue for an update on the Pantero.

Joe

opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, that EFI system looks like the berries. My el-cheapo ebay optispark replacement seems to be working....but we all know it's days are numbered

Regarding an update:

Alas, my son announced he is to be wed in late August, and the wedding is to be at my house. Well, wonderful news, but then the war dept. (aka wife Patty) went into overdrive. I now have a 46 item "to do" list, including things such as a 600sq.ft. patio, several retaining walls, re-landscaping, ( I do these things for a living), painting, etc......I've been looking on the internet to see if they have a Honey Do Abuse Hot Line

Needless to say, my time is totally taken. Looks like nothing will take place untill the first days of September.

Then, I've got to refurbish a set of wheel flares and front air dam for a Pantera owner who lives in Columbus. This work is to include making a set of molds for said pieces as well. It will be interesting comparing the flares & airdam from a real Pantera with those I've created for the kit version.

I know that Blackrams & Fieroguru have almost got Ron's engine completed, and it will move on to some interesting work to convert it into a roadster version.

Good things take time.

David Breeze
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2009 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Joe, that EFI system looks like the berries. My el-cheapo ebay optispark replacement seems to be working....but we all know it's days are numbered

Regarding an update:

Alas, my son announced he is to be wed in late August, and the wedding is to be at my house. Well, wonderful news, but then the war dept. (aka wife Patty) went into overdrive. I now have a 46 item "to do" list, including things such as a 600sq.ft. patio, several retaining walls, re-landscaping, ( I do these things for a living), painting, etc......I've been looking on the internet to see if they have a Honey Do Abuse Hot Line

Needless to say, my time is totally taken. Looks like nothing will take place untill the first days of September.

Then, I've got to refurbish a set of wheel flares and front air dam for a Pantera owner who lives in Columbus. This work is to include making a set of molds for said pieces as well. It will be interesting comparing the flares & airdam from a real Pantera with those I've created for the kit version.

I know that Blackrams & Fieroguru have almost got Ron's engine completed, and it will move on to some interesting work to convert it into a roadster version.

Good things take time.

David Breeze

You know what they say, "life is what happens while your making plans for the future"

Joe
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good things take time.

David Breeze

Tell me about it. Yeah, before Fieroguru stepped in, I didn't think this was ever gonna get going. Well, he has finished his part and the Roadster "wanta be" is sitting in my shop where I'll pull the drive-train back out along with the gas tank and put her on a rotisserie, flip it upside down to start the re-enforcing phase. Then, the top will be removed and we'll start trying to modify and hang a Pantero body on it. Time and money are the only things holding this project back. Life is like that some times.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any recent activity on the Pantero?

Letting small things like a wedding hold you back?

Ron
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron, shhhh !, the War Dept might hear you calling it a small thing.

It started with a small retaining wall & shrubbery to keep traffic off the lawn

Then I had to redo the parking lot bed, give it a wall, make it look decent

The roses were Mother's Day gift, guess I over inspired ms Patty

I had to edge everything, and mulch it, still need 4 more truck loads of mulch

And plant lots of new stuff

I took up the slate sidewalk and relaid it to "high heel" standards, for guests, I reckon

I pulled the old top off the well and built a 12'x12' deck over it, and replaced the pump with a new one

I built a retaining wall along the creekside of this level, and then built this 20'x30' patio up against the wall

I'm still not thru putting up lattice work everywhere

But I did get to redo the staircase and slate walk going up to the shop

I truly apologise to those true "car nuts" who don't care to see my recent trials. I can only say that after the wedding I'm installing my outdoor wood boiler furnace, primarily to heat the house, but also to heat the shop. I may just put a cot up there and stay the winter, working on Panteras.

David Breeze

[This message has been edited by opm2000 (edited 08-10-2009).]

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I didn't know that this was the Home & Gardens forum , when can you come out to Colorado and do my yard, I'll trade it out for fiberglass work!

you might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or latter, you'll dance with the reaper. Joe
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know Joe, I know.

This stuff just tears at my soul.

BTW, I am looking for the throttle body from a 1993 LT1 w/auto trans. Seems it is the only one made with the trans kickdown lever.
I made up a bracket and used the 1994 throttle body on the yellow Pantera, and it works, but it would be nice to get the right gear in place.

David Breeze
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But I did get to redo the staircase and slate walk going up to the shop

White staircase to the garage... there is no way it would last a day at my house before covered in greasy fingerprints!

I will make it a point to NEVER take Sara to your house! She would come back with ideas and there is no way I can match your level of quality for landscaping. Very good job with all the upgrades (now get back to working on the pantero)

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,
Nice work but you aint' fool'n me, you got Morgan to do all that work while you napped on the couch.

Ron
Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Dave !
When you get done with the honey-do list, and have a minute or two, please fire off an email or pm to me regarding the dash, console, and gills for my pantero. The summer is half gone now, and my warm working days up here near the arctic circle are numbered ! Thanks !

David in Wisconsin
S/N - 003
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those that don't know, Dave was kind enough to loan me his grill this past weekend. He even hauled it over to my house, (What a guy!). Regardless, Sunday PM I took the grill back to him. I thought he had a nice place before Morgan and Patti did all the landscaping and new construction. I have to say, the girls did one hell of a job. Now, if Dave would just finish up that little list he had we could get back to building the Panteros.

Ron
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, this is a dash plug I'm working on for Blackram's convertable :>

David Breeze

[/QUOTE]

did you ever finish this dash? if so would you post some pictures
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK,
I was at Dave's son's wedding on Friday, it was a remarkable event. Dave and Patti did it right. Beautiful ceremony, great location and fun was had by all. I have no questions about what Dave has been working on these last few months. Just imagine his posted pics filled in with lots of guests, a bride and groom and everyone smiling. Wonderful time was had by all. Well Done Dave.

Now it's time to get back to work. The Panteros have been lurking in the dark, it's time for them to see some daylight.

Ron
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fall bump.

Dave, if you don't get busy, the next thing you know it'll be winter and you'll be telling us that it's too cold to work on it, and that you'll have to wait 'till spring (again )

You might be a king or a little street sweeper,
but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper. Joe
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,
I know you survived the wedding, I've seen you walking around vertical.

Ron
opm2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have been working a bit on getting the center console, dash & gills ready for Fastfocusguy. He has been an incredibly patient guy.

About the coming of winter, Joe, your quite right.

To that end, my real efforts have been in "de-landscaping" much of what was built this summer.

To install my new outdoor wood boiler, I have to run six pex pipes about 200' , all buried 2' deep.

One nice thing will be finally getting decent heat on demand in the shop this winter.

So once this project is finished, be carefull what you ask for

David Breeze
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surely this little heating project has been completed by now hasn't it? Someone needs to get back to building Panteros.

Ron
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock