Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65441 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want those skirts.
IP: Logged
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates for the forum?

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

any updates for the forum?

Same here.
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to be makeing that front fascia?
joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just read through all seven pages...WOW! and that hardly even begins to describe what the car has become. i am very impressed. this is absolutely gorgeous and has to be one of the nicest notchies i have seen on here since i started watching this site about five years ago. i love how you grafted the eg civic bumpers in with the fiero's. i am a huge honda fan along with fieros and actually left the fiero scene for hondas for the past couple years. i have always found the eg style bumpers to be some of the best looking honda has made. the paint is amazing, great choice in wheels, attention to details, but not overdone. you received a + from me. awesome job!

and along with everyone else who chimed in - let us know about production on the parts!!
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you do for signal lights? You don't have any on the front like the fiero bumpers do.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Any more updates on this beauty ??

Any more pics, any more pics!

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok here's something I have not shared. I had to mount my license plate because Washington is a front plate state.
I've seen Corvettes with removable front plates and thought I'd make one with some kind of quick release. After talking to a friend about it, he suggested using a CB antenna mount

Here it is with the license plate

To remove it, I push in (it's spring loaded) and turn it

Then it pops out

Then I just put the Fiero badge over the female part of the mount in the grill, and it's ready to show

And here it is with a custom Fiero badge I made.

And I do have a plan for the turn signals. They will be mounted in the grill.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 10-11-2007).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so when am i gonna get my molds?????!?!?!?!?!
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

so when am i gonna get my molds?????!?!?!?!?!

This is the website I read to get started.

http://www.fibreglast.com/c...ning-Center-286.html

Good how to make a mold in there check it out
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Ok here's something I have not shared. I had to mount my license plate because Washington is a front plate state.
I've seen Corvettes with removable front plates and thought I'd make one with some kind of quick release. After talking to a friend about it, he suggested using a CB antenna mount

That's pretty slick, I like it Nice use of the fiero badge as a cover, too
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice front and rear ends I've seen on Fiero...hands down. It's tweaked, modernized, and meaner looking. The front plate too is a nice option for all who are required to have them. Good job 4.9
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2007 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all the pictures have been replaced with red Xs
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the pics are back. Must have been an issue with the server (comcast).
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump... One of my two favorite notchies! The other one is MotorTV's widebody.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just one bad a*# ride !
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
BustedRide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BustedRideSend a Private Message to BustedRideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sexiest notch ever, hands down.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on producing this front for the public. Be a shame to let those moulds just sit there.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd definately buy that nose, it totally drops 15 years off the fieros age.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you gonna start making and selling the front clips and side skirts???????!?!?!?!?!
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

I'd definately buy that nose, it totally drops 15 years off the fieros age.

I agree.
DarkRanger4200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still totally want that rear bumper and now that I have another Fiero ill have something to put it on =)

------------------
"willing is not enough, we must do. knowing is not enough we must apply" -Bruce Lee-

DarkRanger4200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DarkRanger4200

186 posts
Member since May 2007
O and I think you have the best sounding Fiero what kinda muffler did you use? besides having a sweet 4.9

------------------
"willing is not enough, we must do. knowing is not enough we must apply" -Bruce Lee-

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else getting only a few pics showing up on this thread? I mostly get red x'd boxes without pics...

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same for me

------------------
"So, let me get this straight, Your Honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of Pepsi has 2 ?"

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

falcon_ca

1291 posts
Member since Dec 2007
they are back
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And they are gone again...
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My images are hosted on comcast. It's spastic
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im too lazy to read it all but did you give an answer on whether your gunna sell these bumpers
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow I should have one front and one rear bumper for sale.

I have a company that made them for me and I pick them up tomorrow.

They should go for $400 each plus shipping and handling.

FieroWannaBe can have first dibs on the front one, if he still wants it. He was the first to ask.

They will look like products made by a guy in his driveway so they will need body shop perfection.
They will not have mounting brackets and the holes will not be drilled.

I will post more after I see how they look tomorrow. And if I post photos I will not host them on comcast.
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
noice
fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about the side skirts/scoops?
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may just have to pick one of these sets up in a few months, i live within driving distance of seattle Id like to see that nose on a GT.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a company that made them for me and I pick them up tomorrow.

They should go for $400 each plus shipping and handling.

FieroWannaBe can have first dibs on the front one, if he still wants it. He was the first to ask.

They will look like products made by a guy in his driveway so they will need body shop perfection.
They will not have mounting brackets and the holes will not be drilled.

I will post more after I see how they look tomorrow. And if I post photos I will not host them on comcast.

Congratulations ! Glad to see you got your hard work into production !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fatmerk:

what about the side skirts/scoops?

I did not take the side skirt molds to them.
The parts that came out of those molds had to be tweaked.
On both sides the doors rubbed some and
on the drivers side their was some fitment issues had to be fixed.

So if someone wanted the side skirts they would have to be prepared to deal with those issues.

During the summer (I work outside) it would be possible for me to make a set, perfect them and then make new molds.
But that would a lot of work, time and money. We'll see.

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not take the side skirt molds to them.
The parts that came out of those molds had to be tweaked.
On both sides the doors rubbed some and
on the drivers side their was some fitment issues had to be fixed.

So if someone wanted the side skirts they would have to be prepared to deal with those issues.

During the summer (I work outside) it would be possible for me to make a set, perfect them and then make new molds.
But that would a lot of work, time and money. We'll see.

Still all the issue of tweaking those side skirt would be worth it for any Notchback owner.... Most of the work is done and looks at the results.

- Steve do you have molds of the wing?
- Do you plan on offering the complete kit?
--->Front/Rear BUMPER
--->Left/Right SIDE SKIRTS
---> WING
---> HOOD SCOOPS

PFF "hyperv6" hood scoop would also look very good too.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 01-25-2008).]

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Steve, looks like it all coming togeather. If you happen to make another run, and get some heads up, I'd love to see about possibly getting a set of the front and rear for my GT.

Deal fell through on our conversation we had about 2 months ago. The guy w/ the stuff kinda fell off the face of the planet, and looks like I will have to start from scratch. Oh well..win some, loose some, and sometimes you run to Seattle to get what you want!

Keep us posted.

--Allen

------------------
And it begins again...

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My images are hosted on comcast. It's spastic

I've tried viewing this thread 10 different times over 3 days and have not had the pics show up ONCE. Man...

-Gary
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock