Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65423 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a nice front bumper.
IP: Logged
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans to attend Fiero fest this summer?

http://www.nwfierofest.com/
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not planning on doing the Fest or the Picnic but I will be at the Rod Run to the End of the World for sure.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

I'm not planning on doing the Fest or the Picnic....

Steve, a question for you HERE.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2020 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sold my Fiero. New owner is moving to Arizona. He said he will add to this thread when he gets working on it. I gave him the Speedhut gauges that I never got around to installing. He's a very good friend and is excited to own it.

------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

Zorg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZorgSend a Private Message to ZorgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made it to Arizona!! I have lots of plans for the car sadly its going to take time. I want to put an ls4 in it . I know its going to be a lot of work but I got the tools and resources to do it. I will be taking pictures and maybe even video.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zorg:

Made it to Arizona!! I have lots of plans for the car sadly its going to take time. I want to put an ls4 in it . I know its going to be a lot of work but I got the tools and resources to do it. I will be taking pictures and maybe even video.

You need to introduce yourself with some photos over in General Chat as well as keep this thread updated. This car has been a staple on here and people want to see it's future. Welcome to the forum.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brandon owned the car for 2 months in Arizona. He had to sell it because his parking arrangement was revoked. It came back to Seattle. The new owner took it to work this morning to show it to his co-workers and this happened to him. He was fully stopped when the car behind him slammed him into the car in front. He will buy it back from the insurance and use the parts on one of his other Fieros. The important thing is he was not injured. Fieros are tough.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 03-24-2021).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn !!!
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry to see this happen. I patterned my Formula's paint on fourpoint9's notchie.

------------------
'88 Formula T-Top. Custom made hood, side scoops, taillights, Z/28 spoiler. Mr. Mike's seats, RM Upholstery door panels, shift and brake boots, custom glove box, PW/Remote PL, Monsoon AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry . I wish now that I had made room for it when it came up for sale. One of the nicest!
PFF
System Bot
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Brandon owned the car for 2 months in Arizona. He had to sell it because his parking arrangement was revoked. It came back to Seattle. The new owner took it to work this morning to show it to his co-workers and this happened to him. He was fully stopped when the car behind him slammed him into the car in front. He will buy it back from the insurance and use the parts on one of his other Fieros. The important thing is he was not injured. Fieros are tough.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

La fiera

2194 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Is this a 1988 IROC reat spoiler?
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2022 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did this car ever get rebuilt ? I know the new owner who got rear-
We ended bought the molds.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2024 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Did this car ever get rebuilt ? I know the new owner who got rear-
We ended bought the molds.

The engine and some of the parts have been put on another Fiero but the rebuild is not complete.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock