Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65441 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
XzotikGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY!!! Imma try to get over there tomorrow after I do some to my car. Maybe you can get the sides done soon too.
IP: Logged
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AgentD:

Hey whats the suspension look like?

Intrax spring, Konis, Poly bushings, Alumium Cradle bushings, Suspension Techniques swaybars, Archie Big Brakes.

Oh, and Don't hate me under8ted, I do not have an Elise. I wish.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004
I should be making some for sell but it will not be in the near future.
I have to finish the side skirts - plugs, molds and parts.
When I get that done I will have to do my interior - Mr.Mikes Seats and Door panels.
When my car is complete I will have time to make more parts.
I will keep posting my progress.
I have a brother and a friend or two who may want to help, we'll see what happens.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-16-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are those the wheels you plan to use ? If not, what style and size rims do you plan to go with ?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Are those the wheels you plan to use ? If not, what style and size rims do you plan to go with ?

Those are the wheels and tires I plan to use for the street. SportMax wheels 17x7 front and 17x8 rear, Kumo ECSTA MX tires 225/45ZR17 front 255/40ZR17 Rear
I will buy a second set with lighter racing wheels and compition tires (same sizes) for autocrossing.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-18-2006).]

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, Congratulations! You have made a great looking Fiero. BTW could you send me a PM with how much will it be to get this items?

I'm not rich but
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did a trial fit on my 86 GT front bumper. My Wife is going to take the bumpers to the bodyshop tomorrow.

Made my Gas Door from a Honda CBR1000 Cap

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-17-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't wait to see this car come all together.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Did a trial fit on my 86 GT front bumper. My Wife is going to take the bumpers to the bodyshop tomorrow.

Got any pictures of the whole car with that front bumper?
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these are awesome, i hope you go into production and sell these! I'd buy for sure
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Got any pictures of the whole car with that front bumper?

Sorry that's the only picture I took with the bumper on the car.
We took the bumpers to the body shop today and snapped a couple of pics of the wing mounted.

They put the hood on, notice they removed the PONTIAC from the driver's headlight door.

The paint shop is Huddleson's Autocolor World in Seattle WA
http://autocolorworld.com/

Ask for Darren, they do excellent work.
-Steve

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-18-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Fourpoint9,

Hope you don't mind, but i had Custom2m4, do a little photochop version of what your car might look like chopped. (note he had to use another notchie due to problems with your pic).

At any rate here it is with a liberty or two hehehe.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's cool thanks. I have wanted a choptop but I decided against it.
I want that extra head room for when I wear a helmet while autocrossing.
We'll have to photochop it again after the paint shop is done.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always thought your car would be slick if it had 20's.....LOL
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah that looks real good! Wish I could retain the trim but I only got a 84 nose to work with (which doesnt line up that nice with the civic's) so I skipped the trim and went a different route. So again: nice work!

(pic of mine here )
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^I never realized that was a civic bumper down there haha. well disguised.

I can't wait to see this new notchie finished
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump?

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 09-29-2006).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any news?
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will a chin spoiler for a eg civic bolt up to this bumper you made?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

will a chin spoiler for a eg civic bolt up to this bumper you made?

It would fit the front but would need to be extended on the sides
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would fit the front but would need to be extended on the sides

Yup. I bought a civic chin spoiler (it was ABS plastic), made a mold of it and a fiberglass part and some extra pieces for the extensions and molded it to the nose....that was some work but you already have the right shape to start with.

PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates, Im liking what you have so far.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No major update yet. I went to the body shop today. The rear bumper has been done and the front is almost finished.
They work on the insurance collision repair cars mostly. They can take their time on my car, I do not depend on it for transportation.
He did say they should be painting the stripes next week.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
snap any pics?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I went there on the way home from work and did not have my camera with me.
I will take some more photos when he gets the stripes masked off.
slade1274

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, I went there on the way home from work and did not have my camera with me.
I will take some more photos when he gets the stripes masked off.

Psst...c'meer.... *whispers in ear* when you thinking of producing these?
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updates?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cell Phone Pics.

No stripes, so far. But the bumpers are orange.
Should have silver stripes on Wednesday or Thursday.

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is slick 4.9. You gotta take me by there when they get ready to stripe it. They did a really good job!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps one of the nicest bumpers I've seen in a very, very long time. Good work.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fricken sweet, cannot wait to see them on a fiero.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The suspense is killing me !
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stopped by and took some photos during the striping process. They spray tomorrow morning.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now you got me excited. remeber if you ever reproduce this nose, put me done for one for sure.
Torquenstein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorquensteinClick Here to visit Torquenstein's HomePageSend a Private Message to TorquensteinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that Lotus Chrome Orange is a sexy color indeed! I love seeing stuff like this come together.

------------------

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so mad at you now
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Torquenstein:

Wow, that Lotus Chrome Orange is a sexy color indeed! I love seeing stuff like this come together.

It's not the Lotus color. Looks about the same. It's a custom mix Dupont Paint. Can't wait to get it out in the light.
My side skirts are still plugs I need to make the molds and parts. Time to heat up the Driveway Shelter this week end.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 11-04-2006).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice work 4.9... we don't get many paint shop progress pics... keep it up... i love the colour... whole car is comin together great!

------------------

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stripes

The licence plate lights (I just set it in the hole, it's not mounted yet) are from a newer vw beetle

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 11-03-2006).]

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks very nice.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page