Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here by Rodney
Started on: 03-15-2017 01:46 PM
Replies: 91 (4430 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 03-27-2017 07:59 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2017 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I know is I will never buy another product from Rodney again, I don't care how good it is, or if it's the only Fiero part available on the planet.

He constantly dredges up this decade old crap with sardonyx247 on this forum, and has harassed and attacked other people on this forum who were trying to bring new products to the market for our cars. His behavior is petty and unprofessional, and I would never buy or recommend him for parts again.

Grow up and act like a professional already. Stop with this petty and go make parts. Get over it. It was so long ago, it doesn't even matter now. Stop trying to re-enact the civil war because of it.
IP: Logged
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is beyond petty and childish ---- on both accounts. There are supporters in both camps and plenty of room and need for the product and services provided by both combatants. It is apparent to ALL that you two have no intention of letting a 20+ year butt hurt go away however, dragging down the ENTIRE membership with this tripe is unprofessional of any business person in any level of production, distribution, marketing, sales or service. JUST STOP. If you must call each other names and or defend yourself to the other person for the sake of the forum do it in private- PLEASE. PM each other, keep it private!

I have purchased from you both. You both are pleasant to deal with and most of all PROFESSIONAL. You both have posted minimums for shipping clearly posted. You both have stated return policies. They are your rules and when we the customer purchase from we have the responsibility to abide by the posted terms of the sale.
In todays world it is more then probable that during the course of life you will run across someone, somewhere who rubs you the wrong way thru the tone of their voice, the mannerism of their stance or the color of their hair. Maybe that is simply the way they are. Some of my best friends at cursed with "RESTING ***** FACE". I looked beyond it and I am glad I did. They are true friends and they make me look better when we are seen together!

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

All I know is I will never buy another product from Rodney again, I don't care how good it is, or if it's the only Fiero part available on the planet.

He constantly dredges up this decade old crap with sardonyx247 on this forum, and has harassed and attacked other people on this forum who were trying to bring new products to the market for our cars. His behavior is petty and unprofessional, and I would never buy or recommend him for parts again.

Grow up and act like a professional already. Stop with this petty and go make parts. Get over it. It was so long ago, it doesn't even matter now. Stop trying to re-enact the civil war because of it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,,that's funny as Hell coming from dobass!
FUNNY AS HELL!!
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Rodney there are unhappy people on every forum and in every business there is. You simply cannot get away from them. With that being said you MUST know that you have the overwhelming support of the members of this forum ! Letting one disgruntled individual totally disrupt your buisness and chase you away is well,...crazy ! I don't know how any one would ever feel used by you developing products. Hell feel free to use me and my fiero to develop and test ALL your products !! Bottom line you are well respected and very much NEEDED in the Fiero community, regardless of some individual disagreement.

x1000

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 03-16-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Rodney for supplying my 87 GT with AMAZING QUALITY. Please stay on top of the Fiero parts. Ignore one person.

Again, thanks for always coming through.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave;

I'm concerned about the order number you show on your order. At most your order number should be around 2000 or so. Not over 2 million. I wonder if the documentation you posted has been altered or forged. Do you have any explanation as to why your order number is significantly higher than what would be expected?
Originally posted by sardonyx247:

My order:
Order Number : 2008548

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeze. This again. More forum drama. Stop being girls and kiss and make up for god sake.
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 03-16-2017).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stop with this petty and go make parts. .

I am. But mostly for other cars and trucks lately.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had Spaghetti-Os for breakfast this morning.
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

or if it's the only Fiero part available on the planet.

In the years to come more and more parts needed by Fiero owners will not be available anywhere on the planet.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I had Spaghetti-Os for breakfast this morning.

I don't like canned spaghetti but reheated home made spaghetti in the morning is great. I have mine with an asiago cheese bagel, lightly toasted. yummmm

Erwin03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Erwin03Click Here to visit Erwin03's HomePageSend a Private Message to Erwin03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really don't know why I want this tread makes me want to Sing that Disney-Ice Princess Song... Let it go... let it go-hoooo...

On a bagel I do sometimes like the leftover pastasauce that can be heaven.. however My breakfast is more of a muesli and milk kind of meal smothered in coffee..
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you want to accomplish with this thread. You've allowed 1 or 2 people to drive you out of the Pennock's community and likely won't focus your efforts on future Fiero products because of that as well? It isn't the communities fault, these are unresolved personal issues that are over a decade old that you've seemed to rekindle on multiple occasions. However many Fiero owners are still active here I'm fairly certain 99.9% of them support you no questions asked, yet it does not seem to be enough. So I'm wondering what exactly do what you want? You want Sardonyx banned? You want to punish the rest of us for not making that happen somehow?

I understand why you charge a minimum order amount, the CC processing fees are high. I'm quite certain the mass majority of your customers were able to comprehend your terms before ordering and it's unfortunate a few were incapable of doing that.

I've purchased from you multiple times over the years, even before I joined this forum. It feels like you're refocusing your displeasure for him and aiming at the rest of the dwindling community of Fiero owners and it's a little bit baffling is all.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:
In the years to come more and more parts needed by Fiero owners will not be available anywhere on the planet.

True, but this has already been happening for a number of years. Plenty of parts are already not available. Same with thousands of other cars.

On the other hand, it's also become over the last 30 years, incredibly cheap to manufacture custom parts, and it keeps getting cheaper. For less than $10K and a little time spent learning how to design parts, and set up a small CNC and 3D printer, one can make a wide array of small parts for all kinds of things.

Running people off who are investing their time and money into supporting our cars with new products, because you didn't get some pictures by some arbitrary date posted on the Internet, claiming they aren't who they are, and harassing them in every related thread, doesn't help get more parts being made.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Running people off who are investing their time and money into supporting our cars with new products,.

I didn't run anyone off. I challenged a compulsive/pathological liars lies.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I would not call what I am moving towards these days as punishing Fiero owners. I've endured 15+ years of this scummy POS bashing me whenever the opportunity arose where he could post something he knew would set me off. I have never (until this topic) purposely started a single argument between us. All our arguments start with sardonyx247 (Dave) posting something, somewhere that he knows will piss me off. I then retaliate and post something somewhere that I know will piss him off. Dave then always says multiple times "Rodney always starts these fights". Not so. You can rebut that all you want Dave but it is more than obvious to myself (after 15 years believe me I know) and I'm sure many that we know this is your scheme.

The biggest one was probably the back yard mechanic working on brake boosters. I would have to research that but I believe it was right after sardonyx247 (Dave) posted: Do not use Rodney's 3.4 starter jig. It will ruin your engine. Now I have been selling these drill jigs like 12+ years and have sold like 500-600 of them by that time. Much has been posted on my 3.4 drill jig. Many have posted in the same topic sardonyx247 (Dave) has on drilling the holes for the starter on how well my 3.4 drill jig works (not really mine. Norm Knoll invented it. Norm [RIP] was an exceptional inventor/craftsman). If my 3.4 drill jigs were ruining peoples 3.4 engines it would have been well discussed here and many people would have started many abusive topics towards my 3.4 drill jig and myself. Yet no one ever has. But sardonyx247 (Dave) arrogantly posts using it will ruin your engine even though sardonyx247 (Dave) has been here since I first started selling them and is well aware they work very well. So I retaliate. I go in his brake booster topic and start posting: would you trust your brakes to a dim wit back yard mechanic? So off go the cannons from Dave. You are a F'ing A hole, F you and on and on. Then JohnWPB chimes in and tells everyone he no longer has any respect for me. How about your respect for sardonyx247 (Dave)? And sardonyx247 (Dave), I'm sure, just sits back and laughs and laughs. F'ked you over again Dick Man because you are a Dick Man.

The most recent was the kit car topic I started on using the Mera name thing. A guy on eBay used the Mera word liberally in his sale of a kit car. So sardonyx247 (Dave) posts in my topic that Mera's are kit cars. Having that opinion is fine but considering our past history sardonyx247 (Dave) did that just because he knew that would piss me off. I'm sure sardonyx247 (Dave) will say otherwise but I know and I'm sure many others know also why he did it. So I go in a brake booster topic where someone mentions sardonyx247 (Dave)'s booster service (someone had also already mentioned my brake banjo) and I posted a link to my Summit brake banjo kit. So off go the cannons again. F you Rodney, you are a F'ing Dick Man etc. A few others chime in saying what a jerk I am for posting my link in that topic. Then I'm sure sardonyx247 (Dave) just sits back and laughs and laughs. F'ked you over again Dick Man because you are a Dick Man. Ha ha.

Now he recently posts that I only help people when I might get a sale. What a POS to post this. I have helped many any chance I can if I can no matter what. Dave posts he helps people on his spare time so they don't have to go to a mechanic and pay their high prices. Good for you Dave. I'm guessing you have a full time job. I do not. Selling my car parts provides my income. I had to quit my full time job many years ago because I was working 18 hours a day 7 days a week doing both. I started to feel exhaustion. I had a tough choice to make. Reduce my sales or quit my job. I quit my job. It was certainly scary at first. The monthly cost of health insurance alone makes one want to cry. And that is for crappy health insurance.
Sardonyx247 (Dave) states I am using Fiero owners to do my R&D. How many here have not been happy to get a free product from me, install it and proudly post their opinions of said products on the forum? I offer a few free for R&D and I get multiple requests from many Fiero owners here that hope they will be chosen to receive one. IMO this only pisses off sardonyx247 (Dave).

Sardonyx247 (Dave) states it is not the over charge of $1.00 that makes him hate me. It was my arrogance in my email return, "I could have charged you more". Back in those days I was probably still working a full time job, doing my Fiero parts (making parts in my garage, filling orders and delivering them to the post office). I owned an apartment building I had to look after and I had to look after my mom in her house because my dad passed away years earlier. My mom was reasonably self sufficient back then but I still had to mow the lawn, fix her car, trim the hedges, fix things among other things. Maybe it was because I was so time stressed that I replied in such a short sentence. I should have said I tried to be a nice guy so I only charged you $1.00 extra on that order. What about the arrogance of this sardonyx247 (Dave)? My web clearly page stated a $10.00 minimum for credit cards yet he still arrogantly placed an order for $6.00 and expected to be charged $6.00. What did he expect?? Sardonyx247 (Dave) made that choice (yes you Dave) and for the last 15+ years he has made me suffer for it. What a POS you are man.

Sardonyx247 (Dave) now (after 15+ years) finally posts some (supposedly) proof. But something is amiss. Order number 2 million something? I'm like 1000% sure I have not filled 2 million orders at that point. Maybe I will if I live another 1000 years. Being that it was so many years ago my memory is certainly failing. But after our last recent blow up I started spending time trying to remember what happened back them. I, for the life of me, can not remember this occurrence with sardonyx247 (Dave) thing. I quite well remember the thing with Chris West's son as it was very hurtful to me. But I have no memory of this with sardonyx247 (Dave). That is why I have always said sardonyx247 (Dave) used Chris West's son's story and took it on as his own to bash me. If that is the truth ( and I won't say it is or is not because I do not know) I have to wonder why does this sardonyx247 (Dave) guy hate me so much? Are you jealous of my successes? Envious of my inventive qualities and my ability to make and have things made for the Fiero? Maybe I am the kind of person sardonyx247 (Dave) wants to be but can't? I know in my life I have envied many others who have done better than myself.

So moving on to the last several months: This whole sardonyx247 (Dave) thing was really upsetting me. I was really getting the the breaking point. Then one day I had an idea. I thought: I have many contacts around the world. I can make parts for other cars and sell them in large quantities to other car retailers. So I am starting to do just that. Sardonyx247 (Dave) gets all the credit for that. Thanks Dave.

Am I punishing Fiero owners? No. I am doing what makes me happy. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Do what makes you happy to have a happy life. I had a happy life in the Fiero world for a long time save the sardonyx247 (Dave) thing. It has been a very enjoyable life experience and I feel I have a lot to be proud of. I'm not getting out of Fiero parts. But I just don't seem to have the time and the enthusiasm (and it takes a lot of both) to develop more Fiero parts.

PS: Wife walks in. It it that Dave guy again? She knows how much he has hurt me thru the years.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have stayed out of this on purpose but feel I really have to post something here now.
Rodney, I have met you personally, and you have given me outstanding parts, at outstanding prices, and have gone out of your way to meet me when I was available and not on your terms.

I truly hope you do not stop serving the Fiero community.
There are so many more things we will need, and want, and be willing to buy from you.

If I can in any way be a buffer for you from all of the stress you seem to be getting due to past experiences, please let me know.
I can handle that.....
I have a business background and would love to be that buffer...... but please, do not stop your projects or future projects for our beloved Fiero's.

There will be so many more things needed, wanted, and coveted by us Fiero owners.

Everyone else, Rodney sells quality parts at quality prices that I am more than willing to pay, so keep ordering from him if you need something... anything because I would really hate to see this valuable asset stop producing....... anything for our Fiero's.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Running people off who are investing their time and money into supporting our cars with new products, because you didn't get some pictures by some arbitrary date posted on the Internet, claiming they aren't who they are, and harassing them in every related thread, doesn't help get more parts being made.

I've stayed out of this because I feel this particular dispute between Rodney and sardonyx247 is so gawd-damn stupid, but the quoted comment above by dobey really pisses me off. It's just absolute plain bullsh!t. Dallas Jolley (Slammed) is gone because after all these years he still couldn't get his act together. Good riddance to the guy.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2017 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I've stayed out of this because I feel this particular dispute between Rodney and sardonyx247 is so gawd-damn stupid, but the quoted comment above by dobey really pisses me off. It's just absolute plain bullsh!t. Dallas Jolley (Slammed) is gone because after all these years he still couldn't get his act together. Good riddance to the guy.

No. What is BS is claiming someone is someone else, when she is not. The ONLY evidence anyone ever posted that would suggest they might be the same person, is that they were both from the Spokane area. Heck, for all I know Tony Kania and Dallas Jolley are the same person.

Mackenzie (Slammed) was not Dallas Jolley. And the fact is that Rodney was a large amount of the harassing of her. I'm not defending her failures, at all, but the behavior of Rodney and other members toward her was absolutely atrocious. Heck, I just asked if the molds she was making were going to include the DOT stamp or not, and then a bunch of people had to jump in and have a 3 page fecalfest about it.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. What is BS is claiming someone is someone else, when she is not. The ONLY evidence anyone ever posted that would suggest they might be the same person, is that they were both from the Spokane area. Heck, for all I know Tony Kania and Dallas Jolley are the same person.

You have a serious mental issue. 😑

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mackenzie (Slammed) was not Dallas Jolley.

Where'd you get the name "Mackenzie" from? I don't recall seeing that name used as an alias ever.

Let's try this from a different angle... Are you stating then that there was absolutely NO connection between Dallas Jolley and Slammed?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-17-2017).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Anyone can type up something like that. All a fabricated lie IMO. I stand by my statement. No matter. You win. Long live Dave. You da man! IMO you are a horrible POS but that is only my opinion. What I have had to endure for 15+ years is just terrible. You are a horrible POS in my opinion. Worth repeating IMO.

Are you drunk posting these messages? was it just too quiet for you around here? You had to dig this all up, all over yet again, name calling and all?!? What is this the 3rd time you bring this back from the dead to rehash? This is something, that you said happened over 20 YEARS AGO!

You have in the past been a very valuable person in the Fiero community.... Lately however with your attacks on Slammed, and your perpetual rants, so many people have simply lost respect for you.

I have no idea who is in the right here, or if both of you are in the wrong. What I do know is you need to be an adult, a business owner, and move on! You keep bringing this up time and time again, and each time it belittles your business, and you as a person. I mean seriously, what benefit to the Fiero community does this post entire thread now actually) serve? I think someone above said it best when they said you are being petty.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, I better buy a set of the aluminum cradle mounts. I don't want to miss out on them.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where'd you get the name "Mackenzie" from? I don't recall seeing that name used as an alias ever.

Let's try this from a different angle... Are you stating then that there was absolutely NO connection between Dallas Jolley and Slammed?

I am not saying their is no connection at all between the two. I don't know either of them. You and Dallas Jolley are as equally as connected as Slammed and Dallas Jolley are, for all that I can tell.

The name Mackenzie is from her social media profile that I found, because I looked her up back when that original thread started, and everyone was going on about how she was Dallas. I found her employer, posts on other forums, and social media profile and real name (which I may have now misspelled as that was some time ago, and I've forgotten a lot of the details, and a lot of those old posts from her have since been edited to remove a bunch of stuff). The evidence was certainly in favor of her not being who everyone else claimed she was, and her being who she claimed to be.

Now, it seems she has made a lot of bad decisions, and I won't defend that, but some very adamant people on here went way overboard in reaction to her flaky updates on here; before the lenses were even for sale. She at least seemed to be mostly honest about trying to provide a decent product and get it delivered, even if she did know this Dallas Jolley person, and she seemed to be having a lot problems outside this forum in getting that done. Heck, I've seen other vendors in the past who literally stole people's cars, get less hate and harassment on this forum.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and Dallas Jolley are as equally as connected as Slammed and Dallas Jolley are, for all that I can tell.

Dobey, as I suspected... you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about in regards to Dallas Jolley/Slammed.

You need to read a thread you've obviously missed or ignored... perhaps start Here. Read the thread to the end. Follow the trail of lies and deceit which result in multiple unshipped orders and PayPal disputes.

I find these particular quotes especially revealing.

I hope you're feeling a little sheepish now.

Rodney Dickman, along with a few others here (yes, including me) were simply interested in protecting fellow forum members from someone who had previously demonstrated (repeatedly) that his business dealings were... less than honorable.

Dallas Jolley/Slammed is out of here because forum members got tired of being ripped off, no other reason... despite how much you wish to try and somehow pin the blame on Rodney.

I know we'll never see one, but IMO you owe Rodney Dickman an apology.

...has harassed and attacked other people on this forum who were trying to bring new products to the market for our cars.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-18-2017).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

Sorry to hear that this has gotten to you. This is the thread where I formed my opinion about sardonyx247.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-2-097894.html

While I am sad to see you losing focus on Fiero related items I completely understand at the same time. Hope to see you again sometime. Until then keep your head up and do what makes you happy!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have read everything and thought the forum had turned nasty this was the tightest forum on web once.
There are a lot people that like you Rodney and a lot of people will say you are legit. Sorry to hear it is deterring your presence.
P.s Your shifter arm is only solution that lasts.
FastOwen2XLL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I speak for many here when I say enough is enough! It's time to put this 15+ year dispute to bed for good!

I have purchased from Rodney. I also have a Gentex mirror originally from sardonyx247....tho i purchased it thru another member. I have had no problems with either the quality of the products or the service. There is room enough in the Fiero community for BOTH of you!

Are we forgetting why we are here in the first place?!? Most of us consider ourselves car guys (and gals). We love our quirky little plastic fantastic cars! Finding this forum was part of my inspiration to take on building a Fiero in the first place.

I feel like we are part of a community here. That is until stuff like this comes up. Can I get a show of hands how many people get grief DAILY because we choose our uncommon Fieros over say.....a Fox body Mustang, Camaro, or Honda Civic?!?

Those of us who are in it for the love of our cars NEED and appreciate ALL the vendors and senior members of this forum!

So PLEASE, for the love of GOD, can one of you be the bigger man and stop flaming the other?!?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one wants to hear about dirty laundry.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK. So I remembered the name slightly wrong. Micayla is Slammed. You have shown proof that she knows and is associated with Dallas. However, they are not the same person. i never said they weren't associated. I said the evidence shows they aren't the same person, and nobody has presented evidence otherwise. If you have Dallas Jolley's medical record showing he's afflicted with schizophrenia and one of his personalities is a woman, then we can maybe talk about them being the same person. But the evidence I found suggests they are different people.

No, I will not apologize to Rodney, because I have wronged him in no way at all. He engaged in targeted harassment against Slammed, even to the point of threatening active harm to Slammed's business interests by following her around on other forums and harassing there. Nor will I apologize to someone who thinks it is appropriate to send me PMs calling me a liar, when I have not lied, and presented the evidence.

Also, nobody on this forum needs your "protection." You want to protect the forum from scams? Then act like adults and tell people to only buy via methods where they can ensure protection. Don't engage in targeted harassment because you think one person might be someone else, when they are not. I know a lot of vocal people on this forum love to act like little children, but they aren't. They don't need other forum members to "protect" them by engaging in such behavior. Call out such harassment when it happens. Like, why does this thread even exist? We all know Rodney and sardonyx247 have their issues, but this harassment over a $1 from 20 years ago, is just petty. This thread does absolutely nothing to make this forum a better place.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have Dallas Jolley's medical record showing he's afflicted with schizophrenia and one of his personalities is a woman, then we can maybe talk about them being the same person.

Believe me, that possibility hasn't been ruled out.

Interesting how you so cavalierly just dismiss the fact that Dallas Jolley and Slammed have at least a business association, which Slammed had earlier adamantly denied... which you swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Also, nobody on this forum needs your "protection."

And nobody on this forum needs (or appreciates) your continual admonishments.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-19-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And nobody on this forum needs your continual admonishments.

I don't continually "admonish" anyone. I don't need the continual hate from the forum members who think it's a good idea to harass and attack others though.

And no, I did not cavalierly dismiss any possible business association between Slammed and Dallas Jolley. I merely stated that the evidence shows they are not the same person. You keep taking what I said, and stretching it way out to try and fit your narrative. However, it doesn't change the facts. The fact is that Rodney engaged (and is engaging here) in targeted harassment against another forum member.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And no, I did not cavalierly dismiss any possible business association between Slammed and Dallas Jolley.

Seriously dobey, get off your high horse.

You and Dallas Jolley are as equally as connected as Slammed and Dallas Jolley are, for all that I can tell.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Are you drunk posting these messages? was it just too quiet for you around here? You had to dig this all up, all over yet again, name calling and all?!? What is this the 3rd time you bring this back from the dead to rehash? This is something, that you said happened over 20 YEARS AGO!

You have in the past been a very valuable person in the Fiero community.... Lately however with your attacks on Slammed, and your perpetual rants, so many people have simply lost respect for you.

I have no idea who is in the right here, or if both of you are in the wrong. What I do know is you need to be an adult, a business owner, and move on! You keep bringing this up time and time again, and each time it belittles your business, and you as a person. I mean seriously, what benefit to the Fiero community does this post entire thread now actually) serve? I think someone above said it best when they said you are being petty.

Totally agree with all of that.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously dobey, get off your high horse.

Still not on any horse, and not a high one at that. Not legal here yet.

I accept that Slammed and Dallas have a connection now, since you pointed at evidence to that. However, you going about admonishing me by quoting something from before then, is beneficial how? I still maintain they are not the same person, and you still keep claiming they are.

Nor does your admonition change the fact that this thread is still petty, and the author of it engaged in targeted harassment, with threats of taking it far beyond this forum. Rodney may not have been the only cause to her leaving the forum, but he was certainly heavily engaged in running her off.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

However, you going about admonishing me...

Interesting that it's now all about me admonishing you.

Reading over your last few posts, I haven't seen this much back-pedaling since the most recent trans-continental reverse bike race.

It's too nice of a day outside to continue with this nonsense.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-19-2017).]

Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, and no disrespect to Rodney, Sardonyx247 or anyone else here, but this entire thread should be moved to O/T. Hopefully Cliff moves it there, so I can get back to reading about cool Fiero related topics.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It should be moved to the trash can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock